AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: OCC: Angelik

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: OCC: Angelik

Em...Hollow? Just about your post.
    I kinda said Karn's gun was destroyed in my earlier post, because I was going to ask for a new one once this bit was over.
    Also he is still kinda unconscious (so that I don't have as much to post)
    Just wanted to let you know.

Also, just for everyones benefit, this little fight in Hell. Who is meant to win it?
    Because I doubt anyone here wants their characters to die.
    I just wanted to know what direction you want to take it?
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well let me explain these. These types of weapons have a specific name that I will not say. Each one is special for your character and isnt something u turn.off or.on. Its just till the end of the fight. In Hell Its going to be a shall mate. Both sides retreating as u can see the two warship are currectly emgaged as well. So for now fight and ill post breakinf the whole thing up. The death of the large D Mod in Heaven will make the end of this arc and begin the real storyline. Think of this as the introduction to combat, dialouge and getting a feel for how the RPG works.

In terma of Karn. I was planning on a new rifle later on but blaze talked me out of it. so we decided to grant him Gabriel..crap let it slip...that rifle set before you can be ur new rifle and u can describe it as whatever u want. Hell it could turn into a motorcycle for all I care. If ur not cool with any of these let me know and ill squash the whole idea.

Dreams of a moonlit night Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Cookie Green Tea Coke
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2014 10:49 PM
    Threads

You mean a stalemate? So are we going back to Heaven or are we having a big showdown between sides?
    Original art by Wanmeishala
    Graphic set by Seung-li

Passed between dreams and reality and disappeared like an illusion
    Because the moon that day was too far and my memory was vague

Please visit
    FanfictionRPGs: The School of Seven TowersTumblr

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

No that's cool Hollow. If it something story specific then I will not stand in your way.
    A shapeshifting Gun might be a better choice for Karn.
    Still haven't got a new power yet. Will work on that. I'm thinking something stealthy.

Oh and it is difficult to let something slip when your typing one might think you did that on purpose
    It is not like I was hoping for a impossibly accurate rifle called Gungnir or anything... shouldn't have let that slip

I'm ok with it all. I'll get around to posting today or tomorrow. And as I said I'll try to come up with an upgrade a some point.
    Last edited by Valkarma; 04-05-2012 at 10:36 AM.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

In Heaven you'll stay there for now and get treated for wounds. The Tempest is in Hell fighting Death of you stuck. Till then, yeah. In Hell the D-Mod will head to The sister city I mentioned earlier. That will make the beginning of Chapter one of Angelik.

A World Divided...

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Ichigo View Post
    In Heaven you'll stay there for now and get treated for wounds. The Tempest is in Hell fighting Death of you stuck. Till then, yeah. In Hell the D-Mod will head to The sister city I mentioned earlier. That will make the beginning of Chapter one of Angelik.

A World Divided...
    This sounds like a book when you put it into chapters >.> *hopes your not going to use our posts as "pages" for a real book* That would be weiiirrrrdddd.

Dreams of a moonlit night Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Cookie Green Tea Coke
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2014 10:49 PM
    Threads

If he is then I demand my share of the income! Eehehehhe~
    Original art by Wanmeishala
    Graphic set by Seung-li

Passed between dreams and reality and disappeared like an illusion
    Because the moon that day was too far and my memory was vague

Please visit
    FanfictionRPGs: The School of Seven TowersTumblr

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I was thinking of starting an Manga called Angelik however this is version two. Version starts 75 years nefore the current timeline and the current story ia where that one ended. Im still deciding. I have a full cast, im about seven chapters into the book. About 160 pages.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

@Hollow Ichigo Sorry I haven't posted lately! I've kind of stretched myself thin with these three rps. I haven't even posted in immortals yet. I'm in the process of posting right now for this one though!

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Ichigo View Post
    I was thinking of starting an Manga called Angelik however this is version two. Version starts 75 years nefore the current timeline and the current story ia where that one ended. Im still deciding. I have a full cast, im about seven chapters into the book. About 160 pages.
    Wait... So I was right? Your making a book outta this? but instead a manga?!

I'm buying every copy!

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

I was going back and forth from posting to working. When I finished my post I sent it and it said my time token ran out or something like that... so.... I have to start again.... or I could just cry myself to sleep tonight and post tomorrow... though I think the first option is a bit more plausible. T-T

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

@Esiphas Calm down man. I think you need to improve on your spelling. It's hurting my eyes and you need to attempt to do something, not do something and win it completely without giving someone like me a chance.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yes Espihas make sure you ask people before trying to eat them. *evil glare*. Okay Shoubu I understand fully. And as things are I'm thinking of ending this war. It's taken a few pages so thats cool but i think it's time for a change of pace, and people characters are close to dieing. If need be anyone can PM with suggestion on character or story development.

New poll...

How do you feel about Angelik so far? Your likes, dislikes, questions, concerns, etc, etc. Feedback in a RPG is almost staple to me.

Poll results.

For Karn new power. Nothing really was said other then my own and Yuuchun's so that will stay open still his power is announced.

Best couple...

Soma and Ariya. Because I don;t really like Ariya I'm not going to upgrade her quite yet. But Soma is lacking to I'm adding a few things to him.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Just as a Note I am waiting for @Moonlit Butterfly before I post for Karn again.

As for new poll:

I like Angelik. It is a cool idea.
    It has had, and may still be in, a few rough patches. All of which have valid and obvious reasons.
    But other then that it is a good job Hollow and Blaze.
    I also love the Polls and hidden awards. Makes you think a bit more and give it some progression (even if it is taking a while for Karn to gain his new power )

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

I like the idea of the story. I like the polls and hidden rewards (despite not getting any yet) and I hope that we can actually get to the very end of the RP.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sry I meant to say it collected you as well. Sry bout that.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

I'm enjoying the RP as well, and its given me quite a few interesting ideas for many other things.

I would also like to apologise for my misspelling, But I type VERY fast and I cant touch type, so I'm constantly looking at the Keys when I'm typing. And Proof reading sucessfully always eludes me...

Finally, I would like to point out that Hatespawn did say ''We both die or both live''- more or less, probably in less direct terms, so I compromised. Considering you approoved that thing in the PM @Hollow Ichigo (Which incidently is hopefully going to remain secret still), 66 could have survived that, but I didn't want to kill off Jin when I wasn't dying myself, so instead i heavliy injured him- to a smiliar degree as 66 is now in. Its all in Character, and Presumably, 66 will be Dying pretty soon, and you won't have his fleshy mad majesty to deal with.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I have a quick question. Isn't skye a character someone controls. if i'm not mistaken she's either Shobu's character or Espihas character. I'm checking now.

By they way if she is a PC then that should be enough Distral power to save someone whom is also a regenarator. Remember you one the first poll. you add healing. He can survived. But now we need to wrap things up in Heaven. After this we can slow down, yet also pick up on a few details and allow people to get back in the flow of things.

@Yuuchun @Moonlit Butterfly @Valkarma @Shobu ~ @espi has @Kenshiro_Blaze @HateSpawn98 @Spydermonkey @Light Buster

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

To answer the question, Skye did belong to Esiphas in the first place so it was his character, despite not seeing any action from her. I kinda wanted to see what she is capable of but it's kinda late now.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

As did I. Will first character dead. Interesting. She was kinda awesome.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Esiphas View Post
    Finally, I would like to point out that Hatespawn did say ''We both die or both live''- more or less, probably in less direct terms, so I compromised. 66 could have survived that, but I didn't want to kill off Jin when I wasn't dying myself, so instead i heavliy injured him- to a smiliar degree as 66 is now in. Its all in Character, and Presumably, 66 will be Dying pretty soon, and you won't have his fleshy mad majesty to deal with.
    I really thank you for that, I have no clue what your little secret thing is with Hollow or whatever, but from what you said it sounds like you could have killed Jin and you did not so I must thank you for that ^^

However on another note I hope you don't regret that decision later ^^
    Thanks ^^

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Skye, dead? Oh just you lot wait. I have some VERY intresting things planned.

*Evil Laughter here*

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

*Evil Laughter here*
    Just make sure you're attempting something from this point on. Just letting you know...:P

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

*Evil Laughter here*
    I swear to god if you eat Johnny he's gonna rip out your insides o.e *insert no sanity here*
    (jk by the way XD;; )

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Dont forget about the GM. You have no idea what that little act may or may not have set off. This is the part where I Relouch.

Reeeeeeerrlllllllloooooooiuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccc hhhhhhhhhhhhaa!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information