AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: The actual AF Pr0m

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The actual AF Prom

Quote Originally Posted by Shinn Kamiyra View Post
    -With one hand on her slender waist and the other in a gentle hold with her own, I could feel a slight chilling sensation run down my spine as the warmth of her body passed through to my own. A small smile became evident as our bodies flowed with an unusually matched rhythm across the dance floor.-

"You're quite the surprising girl, Usagi-chan," I made out barely above a whisper, "I didn't know you such a good dancer."

-Moments seemed to pass like an eternity as we continued our ethereal flow about the dance floor. And though somewhere in the back of his mind he knew their time was already beginning to draw short, it was in these final few moments that he felt most significant; a time where they would shine brightest-
    *She grinned, pleased to see that he was enjoying himself and that she could dance better than she normally could. She was very clumsy at times waltzing isn't her specialty.*

"I can say the same to yourself. I didn't know that you could dance. You are just full of surprises Shinn but it's a good thing, it keeps me on my toes."

*She held is hand and twirled out gracefully before going back and placing her hand neatly back to where it was on his arm. She was having a bit too much fun but she was enjoying every minute of it. She grinned as the song came close to an end*

"I wish this song could last forever. It seemed so short."

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Senior Member Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Apple Systems NES Controller
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2011 10:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Infinita View Post
    *She grinned, pleased to see that he was enjoying himself and that she could dance better than she normally could. She was very clumsy at times waltzing isn't her specialty.*

"I can say the same to yourself. I didn't know that you could dance. You are just full of surprises Shinn but it's a good thing, it keeps me on my toes."

*She held is hand and twirled out gracefully before going back and placing her hand neatly back to where it was on his arm. She was having a bit too much fun but she was enjoying every minute of it. She grinned as the song came close to an end*

"I wish this song could last forever. It seemed so short."
    -Grinning somewhat to myself, I gave a light nod of the head-

"...Yes, the good ones always seem that way, don't they? However, one song's end is just the beginning of another, so I believe."

-As I could feel the last few seconds of our precious waltz seeping away, a renewed vigor in my heart had my hand clasping a bit more firmly on her own, holding her a bit closer as our pace quickened. With yet another graceful twirl on her part, the flow of her beautiful hair spiraling around her, my own blew lightly across my face, swaying over the depths of my sky-blue eyes.-

-And so, just as we came back together, the last moment faded away and the song came to a memorable end. Relinquishing a light breath, I smiled and motioned my head back over towards our table before the next song started.-

My thanks to Xey Oiz for the awesome new set.

"Screw being normal and be awesome instead!"

The warrior of time aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Bear Bleach Zangetsu Katana
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2015 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aether370

Quote Originally Posted by sasu_girl View Post
    thank you ^.^

sure! =D
    (Takes Sasu inside and leads inside to the party inside)
    I missed you loads last night

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The actual AF Pr0m

*Wakes up from falling and hitting his head on a trip to the bathroom*

Did I miss anything?Oh...
    -TWM-

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Wing Man View Post

Well, so far it went basically like this [spoilered for language and slight mature themes]

Last edited by Eris; 05-14-2011 at 10:22 AM.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Senior Member Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster Black Beauty LesPauls AK47
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2019 09:34 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Teru_Murasame Steam ID: The_Human_Panzer

*wakes up in a bath tub*

Wh-Where am I?...

(to be continued)

This is the life we chose, the life we lead... and there is only one guarantee: None of us will see Heaven

Let's start with a bullet

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well I am pretty darn sad I missed that.
    -TWM-

Senior Member sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Gifts Spinning Beach Ball Doom 172 - Pichu
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-30-2011 07:18 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by aether View Post
    (Takes Sasu inside and leads inside to the party inside)
    I missed you loads last night
    i know, i missed you too =(

rainbows

Senior Member Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Aria Neko Jigsaw Ribbon Mic
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2013 02:33 PM
    Somewhere between sparkle bunnies and pinkish kittens.
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by The Wing Man View Post

-sigh-

You left permanently. You could have at least said so.
    Otherwise I could have danced with someone else.

Gil
    Shh
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I was trying to let you know, but someone was making me leave and I pretty much had no other options.
    -TWM-

The warrior of time aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

i know, i missed you too =(
    Oh well we're online now so let us dance this song together

Senior Member sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh well we're online now so let us dance this song together
    otay!~ ^.^ *dances like a dork*

rainbows

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

otay!~ ^.^ *dances like a dork*
    ^^ Dancing is fun when you have someone with you

Senior Member Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts American Flag Ribbon Coke Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2014 06:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Meteorkeeper

Quote Originally Posted by ╬Karami Mew~Meow View Post
    @Meteorkeeper : I think it's time to get back to the prom and daaance~ I'm drunk enough >=O
    *dances for 3 hours straight at least xD*
    Sounds like a plan I need to cut loose *Takes Karami's hand and rushes over to the dance floor*
    The proud owner of the FIRST EVER self-perpetual neko gyroscope!

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hahah is it the afterparty right now?
    Well... seems that I didn't missed everything then.

*goes to drink some punch, thank godness there is some left. After the punch its time for some dance moves*

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

*looking around*

Since no one seems to be here, I'll take the freedom to dance another dance for myself

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Senior Member ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Venus Star Wand Top Manekineko American Flag Ribbon
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2012 10:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Meteorkeeper View Post
    Sounds like a plan I need to cut loose *Takes Karami's hand and rushes over to the dance floor*
    *awakened from passing out on the table xD* ohh after party ~? lol woot more dancing ~

---Sorry I am currently inactive; very busy with this new Filipino school x.x they are seriously trying to kill me--
    Karami the Neko Red Bean Dango ~
    Want to join Karami's Big Dango Family?

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ╬Karami Mew~Meow View Post
    *awakened from passing out on the table xD* ohh after party ~? lol woot more dancing ~
    take a aspirin with some carbonic acid-water and you are ready to go!

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Senior Member RASCO has a reputation beyond repute RASCO has a reputation beyond repute RASCO has a reputation beyond repute RASCO has a reputation beyond repute RASCO has a reputation beyond repute RASCO has a reputation beyond repute RASCO has a reputation beyond repute RASCO has a reputation beyond repute RASCO has a reputation beyond repute RASCO has a reputation beyond repute RASCO has a reputation beyond repute RASCO's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

=0
    lol prom sure

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I still hope everyone can come back so we all can dance like this:

It would be both really awesome and truly epic. <3

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Cool
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

^^ Dancing is fun when you have someone with you
    i know! isn't it? =D

rainbows

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

i know! isn't it? =D
    Indeed it is ^^

Gil
    Cool
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Indeed it is ^^
    good =3

rainbows

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

good =3
    (Holds Sasu's hands whilst dancing a slow dance)
    If only this moment could last forever

Gil
    Cool
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(Holds Sasu's hands whilst dancing a slow dance)
    If only this moment could last forever
    *blushes* if only ^.^ *dancing*

rainbows

25. Likes aether liked this post
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

*blushes* if only ^.^ *dancing*
    awwwww
    I'm glad that I found you to go to the prom with.

Closed Thread

Thread Information