AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Johnny Bravo anybody?

AF's resident Crazy Cat Lady Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf's Avatar
    Starving
    Gifts Mario Bowser Shell Mario Bob-omb Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2014 12:38 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CaptainEllipsis Steam ID: CaptainEllipsis Wii Code: 2388 1485 3012 2739

Default Johnny Bravo anybody?

In my opinion one of the best cartoons to ever hit Cartoon Network and probably my all-time favorite. It's one of the ones I can still watch and laugh on pretty much every episode. He's just stupid beyond hope, and the situations he usually ends up in are random and ridiculous.

What about you guys?

2. Thanks SuXrys thanked for this post
    Likes aerophobia, SuXrys liked this post
    Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Johnny Bravo anybody?

Same. I used to watch it alot back when I was a kid. I still can easily watch that old cartoon and I still laugh at it as much as I used to.
    It never gets dull - he is a classic, and indeed a rolemodel for all children. For the ones who havn't watched the cartoon I'll say: let the molding begin!

Attachment 55511

The intro

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Information about the show, cast, episode list/guide exc
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_Bravo
    http://www.tvrage.com/shows/id-4066

* This just fits him so well! xD (click on spoiler, watch, and enjoy) ~

Last edited by SuXrys; 12-26-2011 at 10:38 AM.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

4. Thanks aerophobia thanked for this post
    Likes aerophobia liked this post
    Senior Member aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Monkey Tuxedo Mask Rose Present
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2014 05:10 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Aerophobia

I KNEW you would reply to this suxyrs, as soon as i saw the topic lol... This is one of my favorite cartoon network shows as well. I don't know if its the very top of my favorites but its definitely up there somewhere
    "“Loneliness is a disease that can lead to death. They might as well be the same thing.”---spice and wolf

“When you're surrounded by all these people, it can be lonelier than when you're by yourself. You can be in a huge crowd, but if you don't feel like you can trust anyone or talk to anybody, you feel like you're really alone.” -- Fiona Apple

6. Likes SuXrys liked this post
    Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aerophobia View Post
    I KNEW you would reply to this suxyrs, as soon as i saw the topic lol...
    You did? Hahaha! How come? xD

This is one of my favorite cartoon network shows as well. I don't know if its the very top of my favorites but its definitely up there somewhere

Woah, momma! <3

THANK YOU!!!

I started to belive that like I was completely alone in this world of loving this show, since no one else had replied to the threadstarter but me! Hahahaha!! Your comment made the fangirl in me so happy @aerophobia ! xD The world needs more people with good taste! lol xD

* What did you like about the show?
    * Favorite character?
    * Favorite episode?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Johnny Bravo must be the most manliest man that has ever walked the earth in the world of cartoon,
    and just because of that I just have to post the version of the swedish intro aswell (since I am a swede).

Oh! And that's not all! More swedish shall be posted in here! *smirks wild and crazy*
    What about this video?, where they have posted in two scenes - (and both in a english version and in a swedish version).
    Enjoy the glorious wonder. ~

And hey... what do you think about this video? Where Johnny Bravo meets the gang from Scooby doo!
    [Yes I know... I know... I am nice for posting it in here]. xD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now let's move on to other important matters... [in flirtatious tone]
    Hellooooo, Foxy Mama. You smell kinda pretty, wanna smell me? Hoohah! xD
    Last edited by SuXrys; 12-26-2011 at 10:51 AM.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Oh my God, I remember watching Johnny Bravo when I was a kid! o_o
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

9. Likes SuXrys liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ~*Red*~ View Post
    Oh my God, I remember watching Johnny Bravo when I was a kid! o_o

Wiiiiiiee!! We have another fan! xD *high fives*

What did you like about the show?

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 AM ----------

Or.... maybe you didn't liked it? o_____O

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post

Wiiiiiiee!! We have another fan! xD *high fives*

What did you like about the show?

Or.... maybe you didn't liked it? o_____O
    Johnny trying to hook up with numerous women on the show and that little girl with orange hair that hung around with him.
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

^Correction, the little girl that had a massive crush on him and wouldn't leave him alone. And shows like this really makes you miss the 90's.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GameGeeks View Post
    ^Correction, the little girl that had a massive crush on him and wouldn't leave him alone. And shows like this really makes you miss the 90's.
    You don't remember more? ;_;
    Then why not re-watch it?

---------- Post added at 02:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 AM ----------

*snuggles*

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@SuXrys Why'd you quote me twice?

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@SuXrys Why'd you quote me twice?

I didn't though that far... *facepalm*

Somewhere in my head, I though that "you" were two different people ... Now I just feel stupid and think this is embarrassing.
    But hey, the clock is actually two in the morning over here, so I don't think you should judge me too hard right now!! xD

Let me try to re-direct this awkward attention by posting this picture:
    [Gotta love Johnny Bravo]

Yupp... nothing wrong with that guys confidence.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    NEED HELP!!

What episode is this picture from?

Last edited by SuXrys; 12-26-2011 at 10:51 AM.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Yeah there is something wrong with his confidence. He has too much of it.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

He has too much of it.
    Too much??!

Nooooo!! But that's what makes the cartoon so fun! xD He HAS to be that way!
    It wouldn't be the same if he wasn't like that! What's wrong with you? xD Hahah!!

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Senior Member aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

LOL at the fact that you are (@SuXrys ) posting far more on this topic than the person that actually started the thread lolololol.. im about to hit the sack though after i check out my other update things real quick. I will post a thorough response tomorrow, i think i know where that picture is from but im just too tired to think right now so you will have to wait lol.
    "“Loneliness is a disease that can lead to death. They might as well be the same thing.”---spice and wolf

“When you're surrounded by all these people, it can be lonelier than when you're by yourself. You can be in a huge crowd, but if you don't feel like you can trust anyone or talk to anybody, you feel like you're really alone.” -- Fiona Apple

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

LOL at the fact that you are (@SuXrys ) posting far more on this topic than the person that actually started the thread lolololol..

Mweh ~ He just got there before me...
    @Garzhvog

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Senior Member catie has a brilliant future catie has a brilliant future catie has a brilliant future catie has a brilliant future catie has a brilliant future catie has a brilliant future catie has a brilliant future catie has a brilliant future catie has a brilliant future catie has a brilliant future catie has a brilliant future catie's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Four Leaf Clover Ferrari 456 GT2 Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2017 08:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Johnny Bravo!!! I love that cartoon. ^^ It's kinda funny how the girls turn him down.
    ""Don't be upset because of what you can't do. Do what you do best, live as carefree and optimistically as you can, because some people aren't able to do that."
    -Keima Katsuragi (The world God only knows)

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@SuXrys , one of my favorite episodes is where he gets sent to jail for littering but he gets sent to a womens jail on accident. I love that episode hahaha

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@SuXrys , one of my favorite episodes is where he gets sent to jail for littering but he gets sent to a womens jail on accident. I love that episode hahaha

Do you remember what episode that was? I don't remember that one.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post

Do you remember what episode that was? I don't remember that one.
    season 2, episode 18, jailbird johnny.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...Bravo_episodes <-----perfect list and description of each episode YOUR WELCOME karolina, thats your christmas gift from me :P

24. Thanks SuXrys thanked for this post
    Likes SuXrys liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

season 2, episode 18, jailbird johnny.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...Bravo_episodes <-----perfect list and description of each episode YOUR WELCOME karolina, thats your christmas gift from me :P
    Well why thank you!! *bows forward and kisses your hand* [know that you are a male, but I have no idea what the english word is for when a girl "bows her knees" xD I only know the swedish word and in english that word just looks so... wrong. Haha!]. I will try to find that episode and look at it before heading to bed. Did you knew btw from what episode that picture, that I asked about before in #11, came from? You said before that you might know that and... im curious. :3

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I believe the word you are looking for is curtsy ("niga" in swedish?) :P
    and sry, i was thinking of a few episodes but i only looked at one and i haven't had a chance to look up the others. I KNOW that i have seen that girl before though. I know i have seen that episode! I will find it for you even if it takes me the rest of my life!!!

27. Thanks SuXrys thanked for this post
    Likes SuXrys liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I believe the word you are looking for is curtsy ("niga" in swedish?) :P
    Thank you, again, so much for helping me. xD *coutsey*

and sry, i was thinking of a few episodes but i only looked at one and i haven't had a chance to look up the others. I KNOW that i have seen that girl before though. I know i have seen that episode! I will find it for you even if it takes me the rest of my life!!!
    Don't you forget about this now!

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

29. Likes aerophobia liked this post
    Senior Member natsu d is a jewel in the rough natsu d is a jewel in the rough natsu d is a jewel in the rough natsu d is a jewel in the rough natsu d's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts L Laptop Ice Cream Nunchaku
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-27-2018 03:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default jonny bravo

does anyone like johny bravo???!!
    i know it's not anime but i cannot help posting about it???
    i love it!!!!!!!!!

31. Likes SuXrys liked this post
    Senior Member Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Bleach Kon
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2014 03:56 AM
    Threads

Default Re: jonny bravo

I used to watch it a long ago.., probably 11 years ago when I was little.... but I watch it one or two years ago nearly 1:00 AM during my examinations but I was half sleepy so I did'nt remember much (old cartoons are only telecast after 1:00 AM at CN)

UnExpected....

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Default Re: jonny bravo

Shame on me for not catching this earlier and merging the threads months ago. Either way, it's done now.

You can now return to your beautiful, but not as beautiful as me day (Johnny Bravo reference). B-)
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information