AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: hated.,

Senior Member wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2007 03:02 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Post hated.,

if you're hated by someone do you have to counteract it with hatred as well ??

Member Eiri-Yuki has much to be proud of Eiri-Yuki has much to be proud of Eiri-Yuki has much to be proud of Eiri-Yuki has much to be proud of Eiri-Yuki has much to be proud of Eiri-Yuki has much to be proud of Eiri-Yuki has much to be proud of Eiri-Yuki has much to be proud of Eiri-Yuki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2007 01:54 AM
    Lost, in a world full of people who have nothing to do but lie to eachother... let go...
    Threads

Actually to be honest, counteracting it with hate would only show that your human there is totally nothing wrong with it. If you would explain not in detail if you dont want, but what is the reason this person hates you, I can help you to understand where they are coming from and give you some tips on how to deal with it :3

NOTE: I go to school for psychology planning on getting my doctorates degree so this is normal for me to have people ask questions such as this, but i need a little bit more info before i can give you an answer.

HTC love MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2009 12:42 AM
    Threads

No you counteract it with your indifference to their opinion. Then you move on and they can continue to hate you.

That's what I do at least.

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2018 11:48 PM
    Threads

You don't have to counteract it with anything.

Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won

Will NEVER have teed. Mazrim Taim has a reputation beyond repute Mazrim Taim has a reputation beyond repute Mazrim Taim has a reputation beyond repute Mazrim Taim has a reputation beyond repute Mazrim Taim has a reputation beyond repute Mazrim Taim has a reputation beyond repute Mazrim Taim has a reputation beyond repute Mazrim Taim has a reputation beyond repute Mazrim Taim has a reputation beyond repute Mazrim Taim has a reputation beyond repute Mazrim Taim has a reputation beyond repute Mazrim Taim's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2007 02:03 PM
    Threads

This is what you do..

You walk up to them and give them a hug.
    With that.. you whisper this into their ear.
    "It's okay.. Jesus loves you."
    That is all.

That is how you counter hatred.
    Last edited by Mazrim Taim; 06-04-2007 at 03:09 AM. Reason: Changed the colour of text so it can be seen clearly.
    Yeah, I have carpal tunnel.. So what?

Member Eiri-Yuki has much to be proud of Eiri-Yuki has much to be proud of Eiri-Yuki has much to be proud of Eiri-Yuki has much to be proud of Eiri-Yuki has much to be proud of Eiri-Yuki has much to be proud of Eiri-Yuki has much to be proud of Eiri-Yuki has much to be proud of Eiri-Yuki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Lost, in a world full of people who have nothing to do but lie to eachother... let go...
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Zeevius View Post
    This is what you do..

That is all.

hahahaha! that sounds like something i would do xD

Junior Member paralich has a spectacular aura about paralich has a spectacular aura about paralich has a spectacular aura about paralich's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2007 03:18 AM
    Threads

"eye for an eye" rule is right sometimes, but most of the time you don't steal food from ants in revenge depends on situation
    How to patch KDE2 for FreeBSD?..

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by paralich View Post
    "eye for an eye" rule is right sometimes, but most of the time you don't steal food from ants in revenge depends on situation
    Lol What kind of ants? Fire ants? >.>;;; I once stepped on a whole nest of them darnd things it hurt ; ;

BuLmA's Guardian Angel death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2008 01:41 AM
    Threads

just ignore that someone who hates you.that's what i do.
    +_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_ +_+
    My FanArt

Will NEVER have teed. Mazrim Taim has a reputation beyond repute Mazrim Taim has a reputation beyond repute Mazrim Taim has a reputation beyond repute Mazrim Taim has a reputation beyond repute Mazrim Taim has a reputation beyond repute Mazrim Taim has a reputation beyond repute Mazrim Taim has a reputation beyond repute Mazrim Taim has a reputation beyond repute Mazrim Taim has a reputation beyond repute Mazrim Taim has a reputation beyond repute Mazrim Taim has a reputation beyond repute Mazrim Taim's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2007 02:03 PM
    Threads

Just go with my suggestion. You can't go wrong from there.
    Yeah, I have carpal tunnel.. So what?

Patapon Warrior zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2009 11:27 PM
    Threads

Its better to keep silent about it. If you counteract it with hatred, doesn't that mean, you are letting yourself into trouble..?
    And for good, why don't you try to learn the reason of hatred before jumping into any conclusions.

boopaloop! UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2013 10:39 AM
    Trying to find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
    Threads

This is what you do..

That is all.

Rofl zeevius

As for me.... I ignore them totally... Move on with my life and be happy whilst they drown in their hatred for me ....

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

A quote I would love to apply here is: "Love me or hate me, either way you are still thinking of me" I use that quite often referring to myself :3 I know your think "who could hate eiri" but turst me >.> they are out there and there are a lot xD

Love-Happiness-Understanding-Loyalty
    The One's you love push you away
    ...Just keep holding on

My
    Cool and Hip Family
    Cute As a button Sister: UrusaiSevera
    My Cute and Adorable pet kitty: Suko-Chan
    My Lovely Little sister: Mizuki_Sama

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 06:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

To be honest, I would just automatically hate someone who hates me. ><; But I wouldn't show it.

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Megami91 View Post
    To be honest, I would just automatically hate someone who hates me. ><; But I wouldn't show it.
    But then you give this person a tremendous amount of control over your emotions. If that isn't weakness, I don't know what is.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    But then you give this person a tremendous amount of control over your emotions. If that isn't weakness, I don't know what is.
    Weather most people like to believe it or not, and no matter what books, tv's, or even famous writers say, not everyone is as strong as others, strong shouldn't really have a scale or measurement to it for everyone has their own strength and pattern. You dont make people feel a certain way its caused from the actions you take, so therefore the person wouldnt really have control over the others emotions, its just that they haven't learned to understand their own. That is what they need help with, not learning how to keep other people from controlling them. Once they learn to understand themselves they can accomplish almost anything when it comes to situations such as this.

I like to babble >.>

Love-Happiness-Understanding-Loyalty
    The One's you love push you away
    ...Just keep holding on

My
    Cool and Hip Family
    Cute As a button Sister: UrusaiSevera
    My Cute and Adorable pet kitty: Suko-Chan
    My Lovely Little sister: Mizuki_Sama

Senior Member Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-28-2008 01:35 AM
    Threads

This is what you do..

That is all.

hehe...i think il agree with that method...counter attacking someone who hates you, with hatred, then you'd only be adding more problems to this world and to your life...but even if you show them that you forgive them already and they still hate you, then the best thing to do is just plainly ignore them...dont hate them all the more...i usually pity the person who hates me...he/she wont be able to study coz of me in their heads all the time...lols... ^^

i loved you once...
    dont expect me to love you again...

Senior Member Froggydude has a reputation beyond repute Froggydude has a reputation beyond repute Froggydude has a reputation beyond repute Froggydude has a reputation beyond repute Froggydude has a reputation beyond repute Froggydude has a reputation beyond repute Froggydude has a reputation beyond repute Froggydude has a reputation beyond repute Froggydude has a reputation beyond repute Froggydude has a reputation beyond repute Froggydude has a reputation beyond repute Froggydude's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2008 04:36 PM
    Threads

I don't bother about ppl that don't like me or hate me. It's their problem not mine. And if i did something for which they hate me, than i would apologize. If they forgive me, good, if they don't, bah with him.

But since i am a cautious person i probably wouldn't hurt anybody on purpose.

Midori wa teki da~ Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2010 05:49 PM
    Threads

Blow kisses at them everytime you walk pass them. Whenever you two happen to be in the same with with other people say in your loudest voice "OH! MY LOVE, WOULD YOU COME HERE A MOMENT! I LONG FOR YOUR TOUCH!!!" (Or something similar. xD) If they insult you ("You're so..." "You're such a...") reply with "Yes, and you love me for it." It'll drive them crazy and it's so much fun.

Jang Hyunseung is perfect in everyway. SO-1 FIGHTING.
    Iceflower made this dazzling signature.

For I am not the one Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2010 10:44 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ~*Clawdia*~ View Post
    Blow kisses at them everytime you walk pass them. Whenever you two happen to be in the same with with other people say in your loudest voice "OH! MY LOVE, WOULD YOU COME HERE A MOMENT! I LONG FOR YOUR TOUCH!!!" (Or something similar. xD) If they insult you ("You're so..." "You're such a...") reply with "Yes, and you love me for it." It'll drive them crazy and it's so much fun.

Rofl ~*Clawdia*~

I dont really mind if people hate me but im not going to cry or beg them to nice me..i just leave them to it and get on with my life.

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

I dunno, usually I find someone hating me amusing. Take my old boss.. Let's call her MCpl S. (the S is also for Stupid). I hated her with a passion. Damn near just about attempted to kill her.

In the end, I got the last laugh, the system sided with me in my case, and the RCD and her in particular got a big middle finger and I managed to jump ship to a new and better unit. Everyone is finally discovering what a retard she is - thanks in large part to me. She has had a huge fall over there, and she's crumbling. Even now, if I can I will find some way to blade her a bit more. It's simple revenge at this point though.

She hates me now with a passion. I mean, she really hates me. But now I look at her with amusement. Why bother to hate her back? She's so petty now, so small, it would demean me to actually hate her back. What I do now .. is just for my own amusement.. dance lil puppet, dance!

She doesn't realize just how much she is being controlled through her emotion. Doesn't realize she's being used as easily as an on and off switch. Eris is right about the control over your emotions being a weakness, because it's easily exploited.
    Last edited by Sagat; 06-04-2007 at 07:38 AM.

BuLmA's Protector♥ kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2009 06:50 AM
    Threads

i usually ignore them and continue my life
    rarely on now.....>.>

The Rocker Witch Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2008 12:51 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Eiri-Yuki View Post
    A quote I would love to apply here is: "Love me or hate me, either way you are still thinking of me" I use that quite often referring to myself
    x3 Me too! But the situation depends, if I did something to provoke it, I'll apologize and if that person still wants to hate me, then I let it and ignore him. When the situation gets out of hand and ignoring is not enough, I'll pass to the stage of feeling pity, and pity is oh so much worse than hate becuase you're considering that person below you, like an inferior being... and that's just sad.
    The Member Formerly Known as ~*Haru*~

[ This is my World, and you can't Join it ]
    ×Inhumane and Beautiful×

You're a 90's kid when...
    You know that, before SpongeBob, the Snorkels inhabited the bottom of the Sea.

[~Set done by Megami~]

Senior Member ShadowGoddess is a name known to all ShadowGoddess is a name known to all ShadowGoddess is a name known to all ShadowGoddess is a name known to all ShadowGoddess is a name known to all ShadowGoddess is a name known to all ShadowGoddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-09-2007 07:34 AM
    Threads

For me, I really don't be bothered by people who hate me and if it is someone that I care about that hates me, I'll still always love them but I need to move on and get on with my life.

Not everyone is going to like you in this life time so be happy with the ones that care about you and like you for you, then be bothered by someone who hates you, that's how it always works for me. ^0^

PM me if you wanna join my family; or for a friend!
    |::- Sakura Itachi-Little Sister -::|

<3

FrownieBrownie [Feiry] smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Gifts Melon Pan Witch Hat
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2021 11:43 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: supersmile1010

Default Oh me oh my.

Well
    If somebody hates me..it's usually because i want them too.
    But if somebody hates me for no reason.
    I really couldn't care less.
    Waste your time hating me.
    It doesn't seem I did anything to you so I don't have to apologize.
    And i'm very sure you have better things to do then hating me.
    So just keep on hating me.
    It'll probably make me famous one day : D
    Once again, amazing props to the talented Paprika!!

This smile kills....

Closed Thread

Thread Information