AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: Wolf V9: Pokemon Version

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Wolf V9: Pokemon Version

I'm just glad I lasted as long as I did, LOL. And I agree, the most fun part was facing off with @Shinichi ;. The battle of wits in the open. After all, we BOTH had very good logicall points to make, just so happened he was the one was right about what the wolves were doing this time. If I wind up playing next round,,,, and I wind up being a wolf,,,, I shall keep my eye on you @Shinichi ;, LOL.
    But yes, good game all. Maybe SOMEDAY I'll even get the hang of the messaging and figuring out who's who. But how can you really do much if you can't confirm a person's role? Isn't them confirming it a form of role-claiming?

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy View Post
    How is that "low"?
    The challenge you put up was for someone to "go without role-claiming for as long as they can and only use it when necessary." @animeyay actually did a pretty good job of holding out as long as he did. I'm not saying role-claiming is a good thing and, in fact, I haven't. I'm just saying that in this particular instance, it happened to work out for me. :V
    What I meant by absolutely necessary is if they felt that they trusted someone enough to tell them their role. And that was more so for the people of the power roles who were trying to find people to trust.
    You don't need to say your character role. You can just say that you're a townie and whether they believe you or not is up to them.
    From what I saw, people were sharing character roles left and right from the very beginning and didn't even try to hide them from people who were asking. I'm saying the only reason that it worked out for you was because other people weren't taking the challenge into consideration so it made it easier for you to attempt to pressure him into telling you his role.
    It shouldn't be that he held out as long as he could before sharing his role and you used the challenge against him. It seems low to me because I feel like I'm being completely disrespected when that happens.

But like animeyay said. The players are free to play the way the want to as long as they don't break the rules.

@Aleyna : That was pretty funny, actually. Considering that you found townies the first times you did it.

@maverickgirl : Alright, good to know. You'll like Aleyna's version, then.
    It's true, the first version was definitely the best because there was everyone saying they were townies and you really couldn't tell if they were or weren't until the death post. Well, unless you had @-GAZKUL- telling you who the seer was.

@The Rebel : Isn't the whole fun of it not having them confirm it and having to guess and work with gut instinct right up until the end?

EDIT: GRAH. I really wish people could see the first Wolf.
    DANG YOU AF UPDATE! DANG YOU!
    Last edited by *Tsuki*; 07-06-2011 at 03:52 PM.

3. Likes -Ro- liked this post
    Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Tsuki. I really wasn't part of Wolf 1 but I feel you. Well, I think the use of MSN/PM pretty much breaks the game and it obviously makes role-claiming a lot easier. And in other forums, you're not allowed to discuss the game outside the thread and in the thread, I am not going to scream "I AM THE SEER" unless you are going to take down the last wolf or want to quit. I returned to AF late but when did this habit started? Seriously, there's some roles that pretty much render useless when secretly role-claiming occurs. I think people can role-claim all they want in the thread..."hence "at your own risk" but if people start to secretly form an alliance via MSN then it just makes the games less interesting that it should be. v_v

I don't mind role-claiming but yeah, when people use process of elimination(because of role-claiming) then that's when it breaks the game and even more when someone shares it with all the players.
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 07-06-2011 at 04:32 PM.

5. Thanks animeyay thanked for this post
    Likes Daken., animeyay liked this post
    Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex Popsicle Mario Item Box
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2019 09:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuki. View Post
    It shouldn't be that he held out as long as he could before sharing his role and you used the challenge against him. It seems low to me because I feel like I'm being completely disrespected when that happens.
    The challenge itself was a non-factor in the situation with animeyay and I. He didn't divulge his role to me because of the challenge, but I did not use the challenge against him, rather, the lack of role-claiming in itself, which is what I likely would have done in any other Wolf. However, the challenge was something I probably should have kept in mind and attempted, and I'm sorry for not doing so. :S

That said, there was never any intention of disrespecting you. As far as I'm concerned, the objective of Wolf is to have fun, which I did, and it seems like everyone else did as well. I do agree that role-claiming makes the game less fun, but there ain't a thing I can do now. D:

Sorry, again. :/

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

But if you can't confirm certain roles, how can the seer and assassin find eachother so they can take out the wolves? And really, gut feeling? How can one have a gut feeling about how someone posts? You have no body language to analyze, no nervous behavior, or any normal signs of guilty behavior usually used for determining deception. Going solely based on that someone is POSTING a honest reply is silly. And as for V1,,,, I doubt ANYONE really did much messaging outside of the game, at least I didn't. Yet I was alive till I believe the very end. *Tsuki* had EVERYONE blabbing their roles to her,,, and she was a wolf just like me. Course, V1 we did WAY more random comment posting. Painting our own little pictures of what we wanted others to see during the game.

8. Likes Scruffy liked this post
    Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

I say one of these days, someone if not me should host an original unembellished Wolf game. No characters, just roles (Wolves, Police, Doctor, Vigilante, maybe also a Psychopath), and see how it works out. I'm not saying it'll be more fun; I just wanna try it. =D

Of course, we'll have to see if everyone is willing to go back to the basics.

Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    I say one of these days, someone if not me should host an original unembellished Wolf game. No characters, just roles (Wolves, Police, Doctor, Vigilante, maybe also a Psychopath), and see how it works out. I'm not saying it'll be more fun; I just wanna try it. =D

Of course, we'll have to see if everyone is willing to go back to the basics.
    Just roles? You no play Wolf 8? D:

Then again...that went over way too quickly, and perhaps a lot of the roles should have been nerfed. Still feel like that one could have gone over better :/

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Just roles? You no play Wolf 8? D:

Then again...that went over way too quickly, and perhaps a lot of the roles should have been nerfed. Still feel like that one could have gone over better :/
    I think he means to play wolf without a specific theme is all. Sounds kinda dry to me though.

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel View Post
    But if you can't confirm certain roles, how can the seer and assassin find eachother so they can take out the wolves? And really, gut feeling? How can one have a gut feeling about how someone posts? You have no body language to analyze, no nervous behavior, or any normal signs of guilty behavior usually used for determining deception. Going solely based on that someone is POSTING a honest reply is silly. And as for V1,,,, I doubt ANYONE really did much messaging outside of the game, at least I didn't. Yet I was alive till I believe the very end. *Tsuki* had EVERYONE blabbing their roles to her,,, and she was a wolf just like me. Course, V1 we did WAY more random comment posting. Painting our own little pictures of what we wanted others to see during the game.
    Yes, you guys did so well as wolves, because as wolves you're allowed talk among yourselves or like in some other Mafia/Wolves, only special townie factions can talk among themselves.

I am not going to use @animeyay as an example for Wolf 7 because his performance was weak. Just kidding, bro. <3 But anyways, @Scruffy and I were working together throughout the entire game(or rather when he was alive). I mean, I literally checked on everyone and told him everything I knew that he didn't, so he basically was a second seer in a way. The Seer could secretly blabber all he knows to the confirmed townies and it just requires less investigation and pretty much you knew all the wolves, you just had to form an strategy on how to take them down.

But yeah, @animeyay ...I don't think the problem is that we have themes, rather that people go..."LOLOLOLOLOLOL I R SEER/MAYOR/YOUR DADDY".
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 07-06-2011 at 05:07 PM.

13. Likes Scruffy liked this post
    Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Yea, I agree. Oh well, let's just each stick to our own way of playing and all be happy, shall we?

and @Shinichi be nice to me! W7 was my first game, and I was still learning (still am)! D=
    Last edited by animeyay; 07-06-2011 at 05:10 PM.

15. Likes Scruffy liked this post
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

We could always say townies can't PM eachother UNLESS the seer has already checked them out, and then messaged them. That way the WHOLE townie has no choice but to think anyone and everyone could be a wolf, LOL. See how quickly we take up random killings, hehe. And the assassin has unlimited shots and no punishment for killing townies, lol. It would be the Anarchist version, LOL.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yea, I agree. Oh well, let's just each stick to our own way of playing and all be happy, shall we?

and @Shinichi be nice to me! W7 was my first game, and I was still learning (still am)! D=
    I agree. I mean, I don't want to be a dictator in my game and create strict rules if ipeople are not going to have fun playing. Like, I can say that @Scruffy and I had a blast working together and it was also fun when Shinn and I were working together.

And can't do. xD
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 07-06-2011 at 05:20 PM.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

For the record, W7 was my first Wolf here as well ;D
    Wolf 7 Noobs ftw. :V

You guys are going to like @Shinichi 's Wolf 10. He's come up with some pretty cool ideas, and I've pitched some ideas myself for a part of it. As has Shinn Kamiyra. Mostly just balancing to work on now to make sure things are fairly even in the game, and yet not as chaotic as Wolf 8 was. Hopefully we can all take what we've learned here at this awesome edition of Wolf and make the next game even more enjoyable. :3

19. Likes animeyay liked this post
    The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Hopefully we can all take what we've learned here at this awesome edition of Wolf and make the next game even more enjoyable. :3
    So when is the next wolf?

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

So when is the next Wolf?

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    So when is the next wolf?
    So when is the next Wolf?
    xDD

As things look now, the sign-up thread will go out this Saturday, July 9. Nothing's official yet, but that's what seems to be the plan for now. :V

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Good! I'd better start bribing Shinichi into giving me a good role.

Senior Member -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Batmobile Animated Eggplant Gabumon
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2012 02:30 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuki. View Post
    EDIT: GRAH. I really wish people could see the first Wolf.
    DANG YOU AF UPDATE! DANG YOU!
    The tail end of the thread exists starting with day phase 3. The most epic part burst into flames but this is still good. Here people can glimpse V1's former glory . Just skip the first post if you don't want to see who dies.

Wolf (Sign-ups are Closed)
    After more research it was determined that 2012 was the end of twinkies.

25. Thanks *Tsuki* thanked for this post
    Likes *Tsuki* liked this post
    Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2016 12:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

x_x Hard-core fail townie. Makes me realize how nubby I was and still am xD

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by maverickgirl View Post
    The tail end of the thread exists starting with day phase 3. The most epic part burst into flames but this is still good. Here people can glimpse V1's former glory . Just skip the first post if you don't want to see who dies.

Good googaly moogaly! ROFL I can't believe this is still on here. I thought both threads of it were lost in the changeover. WAIT, the changeover happened DURING the game, didn't it? LOL.
    Yes, V1 was epic in it's zaniness.

28. Likes *Tsuki*, -Ro- liked this post
    つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@maverickgirl : *GASP* I DIDN'T KNOW THAT STILL EXISTED! *goes to look through it*

@Everyone else: I could reply to you, but I'm too lazy to.

30. Likes -Ro- liked this post
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think later today, I shall sit down and go thru the WHOLE 8 pages of V1. Just cause I know it's good for laughs.

32. Likes *Tsuki* liked this post
    Senior Member Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Favorite Mic Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2012 03:36 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Galactakus

Quote Originally Posted by maverickgirl View Post

Eww who's the LordShinigami guy? Must have been a noob.

I'm back, baby! Credit to my gurl Bou for the sig.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Orochimaru View Post
    Eww who's the LordShinigami guy? Must have been a noob.
    He was my real homie, not unlike this so called Orochimaru clown. D=

35. Likes *Tsuki*, Aleyna liked this post
    Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

So when is this Wolf 10 occurring?

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Closed Thread

Thread Information