AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Marriage Proposal

♥零 law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Aria Neko Cookie Double Bento
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2011 06:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Females: What kind of proposal you want to?? in what place? and what romantic words you want to hear from him?
    hoo how difficult.. I have never think about this before...
    *thinks really hard*
    I don't like romantic words and stuff so I would prefer something spontaneous, in an empty place so no one would hear us (just in case i want to say no) and as fast and direct as possible...

The Ramen Girl rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2010 12:52 AM
    Threads

i'd want it simple but romantic...

maybe i'd want my man to propose to me, in the beach or in a flower farm maybe...

words?
    i just want him to tell me that he loves me and he want to spend the rest of his life with me and he would not want to live his life without me...

^^,
    "When You have eliminated the IMPOSSIBLE, whatever remains, however IMPROBABLE, must be the TRUTH" -Detective Conan

"I'm not ready yet... It's been three years and I still can't greet him" -Hinata Hyuga

SES Member Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2017 05:34 AM
    Threads

Getting married is overrated.

Hence the extremely high levels of cohabitation in the western world.
    If each mistake being made is a new one, then progress is being made.

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

I had a really romantic marriage proposal planned out, but alas I never got the opportunity to use it. (she dumped me ;__; ) So I shall share.

I was planning on taking her to Disneyland FINALLY! We had planned to go twice previously and had to keep pushing it back. So, when I wanted to do it during the trip. The idea was that we would go to Disneyland the first day, stay in their sweet as hell hotel and then go do California Adventure the next day for even more fun! I was gonna have, at some point, flowers delivered to our hotel room (probably the morning of our DCA fun). Of course she'll answer, and I'll kinda hover behind her. She would obviously know it was me that sent them, but what she wouldn't be expecting is for the card to say:

"Marry me?"

And when she turned around I would be on one knee with a beautiful rock in my hand spouting out the corniest and most romantic stuff I could come up with off the top of my head (I'm very against rehearsing such speeches, I think it makes them sound unauthentic).

Hopefully she would have said yes and then we would forget our the DCA for a few hours and have hot passionate sex. =D I mean, I would be paying a butt load for that hotel, I'll be damned if I don't get some action out of it. lol

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2016 01:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Mmm...nothing more romantic than Mouseschwitz (as the employees call it).

Seriously though, that sounds sweet.

Banned Forum / Chat Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2008 12:08 PM
    Threads

I take it you was the female dominator of the relationship?
    No, I'm just joking, that was a very romantic thought and very well planned out. I only wish that it could have worked out for the two of you. That proposal would have went down greatly and I am sure she would have remembered that for the rest of her life. Not to worry though, their are plenty more fish in the sea to propose to...that is ofcourse if you want to marry a fish.
    Fully - Fledged - Absolute - Hardcore ''Otaku''
    Just Like This 'Kawaii' Girl Here.[Izumi Konata]

Здравствуйте!
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333's Avatar
    Gil
    Torn
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2020 08:46 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

I want it to be pretty thought through. I want to be assured that all the possibilities of it failing are ruled out!
    The words: Eien aishiteru!
    Last edited by aishiteru333; 06-12-2008 at 07:47 PM.

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Quote Originally Posted by Amray View Post
    I take it you was the female dominator of the relationship?
    No, I'm just joking, that was a very romantic thought and very well planned out. I only wish that it could have worked out for the two of you. That proposal would have went down greatly and I am sure she would have remembered that for the rest of her life. Not to worry though, their are plenty more fish in the sea to propose to...that is ofcourse if you want to marry a fish.
    Yeah, I take on the more masculine role in my relationships. I don't really consider myself butch though, more soft butch. My main disappointment is that I'll never get to use that proposal because I wouldn't be able to use it on another girl. Oh well.

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

BuLmA's Neighbor DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2009 11:43 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Capernicus View Post
    Yeah, I take on the more masculine role in my relationships. I don't really consider myself butch though, more soft butch. My main disappointment is that I'll never get to use that proposal because I wouldn't be able to use it on another girl. Oh well.
    Keep it in your back pocket, Caps, ya never know when you may have the next good woman to use it on.

Peace,
    DaSOCOM

New Bro : Anime Master
    Cute lil' sis: zyronet
    My son: kingdomhearts_tom (boy do I feel old now...)
    cool sister: ~*midnight_serenity*~
    wikked (as in wikkedly awesome) sis: ~*Lady_Kikyou*~
    long-lost brother: lordrellik8
    Da Cousin: Kawairashii hikari
    Smarter Older Sister: Capernicus
    Cute Widdle Daughter: Kitsune~girl
    The Neighbor:BuLmA`
    Death Princess on hold due to life.

███ ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2008 08:45 AM
    Threads

I'll probably propose to her on a toilet seat sometime.
    ████████████

Banned Forum / Chat Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2008 12:08 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Capernicus View Post
    That proposal is too unique to throw away. I recomend that you use it on a future girl, one that is hopefully better for you anyway. ;D
    I am sure their are plenty of other girls out there that like Disneyland. XD

If anyone ever has an astronaut or space expert Girl friend the best way to propose would probably be to sing "Fly Me to the Moon" from Evangelion. That's a romantic song and fits in place perfectly.
    Fully - Fledged - Absolute - Hardcore ''Otaku''
    Just Like This 'Kawaii' Girl Here.[Izumi Konata]

Thane of Mimics ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2011 07:22 AM
    Threads

Talking Re:

Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    You know.... Not all men are fools, Some are called bachelors.
    I'm glad this was stated, because there are a LOT of things to be said about this, and I only hope that people feel as strongly about this as I do.

My original plan for my Proposal was to wait until the ball was dropping in the final ten seconds, and THEN ask the question. Then would be the time that I would make sure that there was an understanding that I didn't want to spend a single moment of the next year, or ANY year for that matter apart from my wife, for any reason what so ever. I wanted to be with her, and she wanted me to be with her for the rest of our lives. Emotions with me were running hot, and I couldn't wait, so I proposed on the 30th of December. The ring has to be resized because her finger was so very slender, and didn't come in on time, so I had to sneak in a trip to go and pick it up while her and I were out and about shopping and things. Moral of the story? Life happens, you adapt, and you deal, we had a lovely dating relationship, and while not ideal, we made the best of it. Our wedding was beautiful beyond words, and a HELL of a lot of fun, we had a few bumps along the way, and things might have been different the second time around. I wouldn't had minded if we killed our photographer and made Ace do it all. ^^ Hind-sight is 20/20 though, so take the best out of each moment that you can, it doesn't have to be -perfect-, just the best you can under the situation that life has dealt you. =3

Now, I feel something about marriage should be said.

Marriage is something designed to be a sacred union, something that is blessed, even cherished by those in the union, and protected by both people, and the dearest of friends who serve as witness. This is why married women are -OFF- limits, whether they invite or not. Marriage is still marriage, and should be respected by everyone. If you are married, and miss the days of old where you didn't date, but somehow in your mind's eye you did, or that you were some great stud, when you really weren't, then get out of it. Decide whether you are willing to continue to sacrifice your own happiness, and the happiness of your spouse for the purposes of saving face. Comments like the one above are common, and that's the sad part. If you are married and unhappy, then fix it, or get the hell out of it, you both deserve better. Go back to the illusion of a loveless marriage if you think you can honestly make it by living with yourself by continuing the lie and by establishing yourself a complete coward.

Now, as I learned about last year at AX, let's talk about "feelings".
    Cheaters- Whether it's of the flesh, or the heart, they are everywhere, and these are the folks that don't care about a wedding ring, what it means, or who wears it, you are nothing but currency to them. Anyone that has ever been cheated on, knows the feeling, and it's a horrible and hollowing out experience I wouldn't wish on someone.

This is an age old problem that I personally have with our culture and the world as a whole, people will do anything to take advantage of another, and just because you can take advantage of someone, doesn't mean you -should-. Just because sometimes human nature causes us to feed off of one another, this doesn't mean we can 't resist this, and do good things instead. This is a never ending cycle of distrust, and harm that feeds off of itself. "They deserved it because they let it happen." These are the people that are scum, the lowest of the low.

Now truth.

Standing up for what is right was best explained as doing what's right when no one is watching. There -are- such things worth fighting for, and worth giving yourself too fully. This life might be short, but you need someone that you can have in your corner no matter what, someone to defend you, and to stand with you in victory and triumph, to enjoy all the things that go with it.

No one can make it alone, and to be able to look at someone that is so very dear to you, and know that there is someone who wants you for you, with all errors and flaws without question is an amazing feeling. When you have someone that you might banter with back and forth throughout the day, but you -know- that whenever something happens, you have that support, that love that you need for resolution of the crisis, -that- is an amazing feeling as well. As for being a bachelor, it's overrated, and all an all dismal. There are a lot of people out there that might say that hanging out with all your friends for the rest of time might be the BEST thing ever. I used to have that point of view, then I grew up and woke up. I would rather wake up next to my wife every single day, thank you very much. Hanging out with friends doesn't pay the bills, prepare for tomorrow, or stock your bank account for retirement. Let's be honest, the economy isn't doing any better, and preparation NOW is what can save you. You might be 18 and looking for love, but always remember, you want someone in your life, as your spouse, that you can look at and rely on with the basics.

Speaking of basics.

Connection- More then a modem, and less then connection to where you can't stand to be in separate rooms. Faith, trust, and love are what make a marriage work. I've been told this by a couple who have been married for 42 years. 42 years people. So anyone and everyone can read this, move on, whatever. I don't expect any change, but it would be nice.

I might be new to the married game, but I know better then to delude myself into missing something that wasn't so good to begin with.

Married men- be grateful you are married, you may not have made the best choice in your mate, you've no one to blame but yourself. Look for the silver lining in that, and move on, and for dear GOD's sakes, stop whining, ACT like you're married. Whenever you flirt with another woman, you disrespect the concept of marriage and you shouldn't have MOCKED the concept to begin with, not to mention, you disrespect your partner, seriously. Whether they are there or not, it's BEYOND rude, it's morally wrong. In my opinion, if you didn't want to be with them, then you shouldn't have asked.

Single men- I hope you all look forward to a meaningful, and blessed relationship with someone that you desperately cherish, and that you want a family with. Someone that when you look into their eyes, you see your children, your future, and a thousand sunsets, and sunrises spent with them in absolute silence, because you don't need words anymore to speak to their soul. Being single has it's pleasures and purposes, and in my not so humble opinion, it's designed to look for something better, and someone that serves as your other half, your better side of yourself if you will.

Now I am curious about views on marriage with the people of AF. There has to be a LOT of opinons, just like mine.
    " I am the Walker of Shadows, the Stuff of Nightmares, and you have two choices pup, either you submit, or you die. Plain and simple, so decide, or I will for you; fair warning, I usually take the easy way out."

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2016 01:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

My marriage ceremony was about as bare bones as it comes, and that's the way I wanted it. I think people forget, in the hubbub of getting married, how little those flourishes matter in the long run. The point is in marrying that person, not that the dress be perfect, the flower arrangements set out just so, the champagne mingle with the food selection in the most palate-pleasing manner, etc.

I understand that lots of people are going to care more than my husband and I did. I didn't invite friends, some of my immediate family didn't attend, and none of my husband's family was there. We didn't have a reception, and my mother had to cajole me into agreeing to wear something white and hold flowers. We look back as fondly on that day as we would had we thrown our savings into a lavish affair. Perhaps more fondly, as there were no headaches, no Bridezilla moments, and no pressure to entertain guests. I don't understand the need people have to put so much time, effort, and money into these things, but I don't begrudge them doing it so long as they are aware that it is simply tradition, not necessity. There is no such thing as an insurance policy for a happy marriage. My husband and I didn't have all of that, and nearly two years on we're perfectly happy.

I don't understand the giant ceremonies, or the bridal showers, or any number of other traditional get-togethers. They all seem like methods to please the couple with gifts, and the guests with food and drink. I personally didn't care about the gifts, and didn't see a need to celebrate with friends and family under silly traditional guidelines. Perhaps I take it to another extreme, but really, what other purpose do they really serve?

Maybe it's cynical, but I tire of the number of traditions surrounding the proposal, engagement, and marriage, and the way they have become the norm. Shouldn't the norm simply be enjoying the prospect of spending your life with that other person, without embellishment? Have those things if you wish, but make sure they are actually wanted and you are not simply playing puppet to the desires and expectations of those around you.

Blathering Blatherskite Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2009 05:51 PM
    Threads

If I were to propose to a girl it would be in a way special to us. No sense planning things out (if at all) until you meet that special person.
    And no big weddings too, those are so expensive you might as well take that money and put a down payment on a house. The way the (U.S.) economy is going now, you're better off.

Senior Member Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2009 10:01 PM
    Threads

I like being spontaneous. So, as long as I was old enough, in love with that person, (enter responsible mature things I'd need to be/do) then, anything will do.
    Vegas. I could get married in a pair of sweats and a cute tank top! In less than 3 minutes.

I'd rather that than getting in a dress that costs more than my first car. =/

I'm so cheap.

The Former Demoni Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Present Art Tools Paint Palette
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2011 11:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

omg
    I'd love for him to do it publicly. But I really can't think of where we would go that does that kinda thing. Unless we went to a baseball game and the words came up on the screen.

If not that, I'd like it if we went out to dinner at a fancy place. And he put the ring in the food somewhere, like on a breadstick or in the napkin.
    (But not in the desert. Mom told me about a guy who put the ring in her desert and just as he was about to propose, she swallowed the ring.)

I'd also like it if we were just walking in a field of tall grass, walking down the beach, etc etc. Y'know? Romantic scene?

As for words...
    I really wouldn't mind what he said. All I need to know is that he wants to be with me for the rest of his life. (Because he'd know darn well that there would be no way out of it! xD)
    Well...I'd like it to be a little more romantic than something like...
    "Yeah...um...let's get married." LOL

Cotaku's Tags | Taking Requests Here | [Member of Illuminated Spirits]

Blathering Blatherskite Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2009 05:51 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Demoni View Post
    omg
    I'd love for him to do it publicly. But I really can't think of where we would go that does that kinda thing. Unless we went to a baseball game and the words came up on the screen.
    yea the words on the screen thing isn't too bad. I really feel bad for this guy
    +
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Happier than you Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2009 09:35 PM
    Threads

i'd put the ring in a gummie bear and then give it to the person i'd want to marry , or i'd be all like " hey i love you will you marry me " and then if they said yes i'd give them a hello kitty ring and we'd have a hello kitty wedding , if i told you about planning the wedding it would be pages of like and the roses on the left table need to be semetrical to the guy with the fireworks button

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It would probably go something along the lines of:

"Hey! Look at how much money we would save if we moved in together, consolidated our stuff and sold what's extraneous, shared one insurance policy, and filed a joint tax return!"

I know. I am such a romantic.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Member ladysesshomaru has a reputation beyond repute ladysesshomaru has a reputation beyond repute ladysesshomaru has a reputation beyond repute ladysesshomaru has a reputation beyond repute ladysesshomaru has a reputation beyond repute ladysesshomaru has a reputation beyond repute ladysesshomaru has a reputation beyond repute ladysesshomaru has a reputation beyond repute ladysesshomaru has a reputation beyond repute ladysesshomaru has a reputation beyond repute ladysesshomaru has a reputation beyond repute ladysesshomaru's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2009 05:52 PM
    Threads

I would want to be in a foreign country...somewhere exotic...like Paris..or Rome...nothing flashy...just a simple.."Will you marry me?"
    But i want him to sound like he's in love. I want it to be romantic..not business.
    ***Love is the irresitable desire to be irresistably desired***

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2013 03:51 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I just never "got" the whole deal with marriage. I mean, of course I understand that it's a valuable concept in almost all societies, but it comes with too many frilly decorations attatched which I find mildly strange. The concept of proposals and engagements and marriage rings are a strictly Western invention, and yet everybody in Japan laps it all up like candy without any question when fifty years ago the very idea didn't even exist. It smacks of media brainwashing to me.
    "If a person who indulges in gluttony is a glutton, and a person who commits a felony is a felon, then God is an iron."

-Spider Robinson, God Is an Iron

Closed Thread

Thread Information