AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Thread: Word Story V3

Senior Member Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts 143 - Snorlax Pen Electric Piano
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2015 03:17 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: Word Story V3

voodoo dolls on
    Nesh (nɛʃ) dialect adj. - sensitive to the cold

Set made by me
    ''Do your best, no matter how many times you fail!.''

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

the murderer's nightstand.

[And closed!]

If you want to compile the whole story together; do so, PM the compilation to me, and I'll post it here to finish things up. (Will probably do this for future Word Stories.)
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Quote Originally Posted by Nesh View Post
    Starting fresh and cool, I decided to join in a slumber party with AF members @horrendous , @ThatOneBelgianGuy and @Trinity Muse , @Zainox , and also @Dauntless , @Nesh also @Filthgrinder , @Happyblossom and many others such as @Metaphasic , and @Reshad , @FlashD , @360 FistKick! , @Maylis , @Lightfighter501 @TragiK313 , @Clayton_n , @.... , @LadyAkita , @Famished Spade , @Nodoka LaMei to eat cookies and watch some movies, such as @RyuTama memoirs of a night walker We are excited!! @Kirito prepares us oceans of blood in which we swim to death with absurd resolution while @Lady Kagura . attempts to jump above the blood pool that I created while @1nterest1ng was starting to boil water for coffee which is very thoughtful of him because @Astral_Mage really likes him when he spread the legs wider. >.>

So, this is taking a turn for the weird side with legs wide and coffee on warm we sip and all the Shenanigans started to dance like a Chinese sword swirling with fiery passion creating stunningly beautiful fatty tuna sashimi which is so delicious that everyone wanted to have their legs spread and eat the shiznut out of the sandwhich that @Filthgrinder made. @Mystelinth started vomiting out all what he ever wanted from the Sushi restaurant which was a spread of legs which revealed a hidden passage to heaven. Angels and an incredible turn another awkward one with pizza dick have made this somehow possible and suddenly otakus everywhere started pulling down their cheese trousers which is stinky feta that dropped bad smelling juices and created foul odour. @Darkandiel is really irish cream . She is annoyed when you stalk butt butt butt @Astral_Mage , said the raper all over the Subway sandwiches that @Albear ordered from craigslist, ebay and amazon for drone that delivers sandwiches.
    Then the Amazonian king and queen declared that all all mushrooms should be eradicated. Toad contested that declaration with millions supporting Toad's cause, he but Princess Peach told him to take it easy off the mushrooms and eat flies like Yoshi would and lay eggs xD which is violet with yellow spots and births a super saiyan yoshinator the eggikidamas the protector of the mushroom kingdom that Mario and Luigi traversed the time and space continum searching for something that hoperfully doesn't destroy the universe by a fartality by Shao Khan in overpowerd mode common for Saiyans who are close to master Roshi And z warriors who do nothing but die like a trapped rat in a tin can smelling like dead z warriors and sardines salted and marinated in hot chilli sauce which of course lead to the 19th annual chili eating contest in the land of make believe, planet zod third quantam spectrum tantrum space time force alpha then went on to save the entire super saiyan fodder from imenent death by puppies and lady bugs made by the crazy dancing Chihuahuas of my little pony expo bronies from the my backyard at the kagune elite expo held by the powerpuff girls because Comic-con is early this year due to the excited ghouls surrounding district 69 because you like that number because you are fiendishly wicked in every single way possible. The other wicked spread of disease and famine caused by the insatiable desire for MOAR power and MIGHT because that was what would change the course of time and space. So, they could rule the entire planet and it's alternate dimension named after carrots because carrots are nutritious and delicious and everybody loves To nom them. And the Carrot all powerful Carrotagula, swung his sword into the very throat of the Caldablog and caused a disastrous fart to overpower the the amighty overlord flangelina josephine of the kingdom blackstar and Tsubaki from that one show called soul eater but Black Star and it's really a full dive experiment to another namekian planet ran by the extremely well Known Grand Slam Dunk competition held by Stephen the GODCALLER SANCHEZ actually Stephen Chow ok fine. Suddenly shaoilins came through the window with opium blasters made from opium and other kinds of metal and destroyed intergalactic travel gear sold for cheap scrap metal at Jimbobs intergalactic scrapping company unlimited inc.

Meanwhile in Nevada they were experimenting with the latest tech and gadgets to make the universe a better place for fertilizing space babies with striking green hair and dinosaur toes and the ability to see through Square Enix's ploys and other E3 presenters who are full of it due to scrutiny and ugly faces are better then random horses bucking around like a party of maggots which tends to give me a funny fuzzy feeling running down my spine and continuing with bad blood into the ocean where sea shells kill fish because they need to get some nutricion in preperation of the big event of digging holes into the matrix and even deeper into a hole of dark matter which compromises most of the depths of the alternate universe which shows unicorns in a carriage which only has 1 passenger who seemed to enjoy the ride since everybody couldn't handle a simple ride to the stairway to heaven, which is a trip to 7-eleven so free slurpees and hotdogs for Anime Forum's members! This is the return of tragik and we're welcoming the dark lord back with light and I want to introduce her majesty to our free fetus milkshake buffet eaten by crack addicts that drink coke products for free at the tower of solitude near Lavender Pond. There was even a free drinks of cherry juice blended in with many gummy bears which rot your tongue in a funny looking way. Which is just what a flamingo would say if he wasnt obliterated by a baby because he did not think it would shoot lasers from its penis at his funeral. So we transitioned into soldiers to wink at ninjas with short blades because disturbing them would make them obliged to hang voodoo dolls on the murderer's nightstand.
    There you go.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

4. Likes Initius, Sympathy, Zainox, Astral_Mage liked this post
Closed Thread

Thread Information