AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: AF's Poetry Contest

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Default Re: AF's Poetry Contest

@OminousCloud , I've added descriptions to my entries in the post #11. ^.^
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pleasant_disorder View Post
    I'm not really good at describing poems because I believe that the reader should imply their own meaning to a poem, but I'm going to give it my best shot.

At My Grandmother’s Funeral

I wrote this based on my first experience at a funeral, a grandmother's funeral, at four years old. I understood what I was supposed to feel, but because my grandmother was the evil/hateful person that she was, I just didn't feel any sadness for her. I thought it was an interesting emotional situation, so I wrote a poem about it.

Her hands clasp one another across her
    chest. I am confused by the relaxed
    smile spread across her pale lips – as if
    she’d died in some gentle repose. Her
    anguished moans ring in my ears, and
    that impersonal curse I’d overheard,
    uttered with her last and final breath.

I look up at my father. Tears flood from
    his eyes, encircled in a delicate brown -
    trails of saltwater travel down his
    hallowed cheeks - spent from days
    mourning our loss. His jacket sleeve
    darkened by what’s been wiped away.

I look back to that open casket with
    no ache in my heart for this stiffened,
    gentle-faced woman. At four, I understand
    death perfectly well. She cannot yell or
    scream or call me names anymore. My chest
    swells and I exhale with satisfied relief.

~*~

It Leaves the Mouth Wanting

I was inspired to write this poem when I had a dry mouth, and for some reason I thought about being in the desert. I can't really say anything about it beyond that.

Tan dunes roll into blue skies, seamless, forever. I stand
    against the sand and wind and flinch as it lacerates
    my limbs. Drops of bitter blood find their way into my
    mouth, where around and around, my tongue searches for
    moisture in the flesh lining of cheeks. I would cry from pain,
    but my tears are scorched crumbs of salt, and I am coated, from
    head to toe in thick white chalk. My body aches for the humid
    swell of a Geogian heat. Here, an angered sun glares into my
    skull, tanning me into dried leather, devoid of water.

Mohammad found god in the desert and the Jews, by the graces
    of a similar god, found their way home, and I am positive
    that Buddha walked on hot sand in his attempts to understand
    human misery. Krishna and Loki smile down at me, faces
    imprinted in a cloudless sky. Their cackles echo amongst
    the dunes, I lay, listening, devout in my meditations
    to you, all of you, every last god.

I’ve prayed and let the sun tan my hide for days, yet still
    there is just one voice, my voice in your response:
    “I never meant for this.”
    I ask:
    “Where are you?”
    Your words, again, my haggard tone:
    “Learn.”
    I bury my head, deep, and listen to the desert. Its sand fills
    my ears with its heat, and speaks in gentle groans:
    “Never owned.”
    in sink my hands, shoulders, stomach, thighs, legs, feet,
    evermore unconscious of my need for survival.

The format towards the bottom is spaced strangely because of the INDENT function. It's as close to its original format as I can get it.
    Its fine. All I ask for is effort! : )
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

UPDATE: 1 week left to post poems, post em quickly!

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Update: Round 1 is officially over. Judges will now pick four entrants to officially move on to Round 2! Results posted within 2 days.

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2018 11:48 PM
    Threads

After reading the entries, the 4 entrants I pick to proceed to the next round are

Deathblade
    Luzifer
    pleasant_disorder
    Princess Cupcake

Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won

6. Thanks Princess Cupcake thanked for this post
    Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Yay! On the the next round. Great job on the first round to all the entries. I really enjoyed reading quite a bunch of them.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

The four I choose are [in order I read them]

Princess Cupcake, Luzifer, Hollow Ichigo, pleasant_disorder

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

9. Thanks Princess Cupcake thanked for this post
    The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The entries I have chosen after reading and consideration are:

Princess Cupcake
    Luzifer
    pleasant_disorder
    Hollow Ichigo

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

11. Thanks Princess Cupcake thanked for this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thanks Judges! After adding up the votes I have determined a final four! Deathblade receives 5th and almost made it, but sadly one vote wasn't enough.

FINAL FOUR
    Luzifer
    Princess Cupcake
    Hollow Ichigo
    Pleasant_Disorder

I will be giving you all extended time.. aka ONE week from tommorow to write a 8-14 line poem about "AF". Yes, about anime forum itself. Any type of poetry will do. Post your entry on the thread and good luck!

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Do I have to write about AF (what it is in itself) or can I write about my personal relationship with the site (what the site is to me)?
    Last edited by Luzifer; 05-30-2012 at 07:47 PM.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

lol With the theme being "AF" I'm actually quite glad for fifth. Writing about AF would either A) be something that no-one gets unless they were on before 2004, B) boring and no one likes, or C) Get me in trouble with a lot of older members. ~.^ I can happily take fifth. Good luck to those going on to the next round. XDDD
    Last edited by DeathBlade/13.666; 05-30-2012 at 08:24 PM.

♡ Your Royal Sprinkles ♡ Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Kawaiislice Cake
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2012 09:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hmm, that's going to be a tough one! I'm not sure where to start... Hopefully whatever I come up with will please the judges ^.^ Good luck to my fellow finalists! :3

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Luzifer View Post
    Do I have to write about AF (what it is in itself) or can I write about my personal relationship with the site (what the site is to me)?
    Just needs to be linked to AF with Anime Forum mentioned.

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    lol With the theme being "AF" I'm actually quite glad for fifth. Writing about AF would either A) be something that no-one gets unless they were on before 2004, B) boring and no one likes, or C) Get me in trouble with a lot of older members. ~.^ I can happily take fifth. Good luck to those going on to the next round. XDDD
    That's why I'm making it easier xD. The poem only has ONE limitation now. It must be longer than 8 lines, but can go as long as you like.

17. Thanks Princess Cupcake thanked for this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@Kagami Sama lol It's much easier, but still me writing about AF would be bad, unless I really churched it up with prettiness.

Senior Member pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Mario Chain Chomp Tennis Ball Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2012 02:09 AM
    Threads

Really, all I do on this forum is RP...sooooo...guess what my poems about.

Different Worlds Somewhere on the Internet

Lightning crackles at a child-looking woman’s fingertips. Her face
    small and round and pale like a full moon. Two men stand in
    opposition, and in a flurry of typed words, I have instructed her
    to lose, and lose she does.

Backspace to AnimeForum>Interactive>RPG.
    Scroll mouse down. Click.

A pirate boy scans maps on an infamous pirate ship for an infamous
    pirate captain and knows the ocean’s every current, he's been plotting
    to steal Aristotle’s texts, while in another ship’s hull, a large-breasted
    doctor pushes her needle through skin and muscle, stitching up their
    punishment from the captain himself.

Backspace to AnimeForum>Interactive>RPG.
    Down-button. Down-button. Click.

Another woman suturing wounds, tending the many with gentle hands
    and tender eyes, but at her commander’s demand, she will stand, ready
    to fight and kill for yet another senseless war no one believes in.

Up-right corner. X. Click. AnimeForum.com closed.
    Last edited by pleasant_disorder; 05-31-2012 at 09:56 PM.
    They're gonna get my gold on the ceiling
    Just a matter of time before they steal it
    That's alright, ain't no guard in my house.
    ~ The Black Keys

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

(Since I'm only on the interactive portions I mostly focused on that aspect. Primarily it focus on the void of anonymity that surrounds a forum by its nature as all involved use masks to create their idealized self or the self they cannot be in their own life. From the denouncing of "untalented hacks" to the uplifting of "skilled writers", all these judgement are made prefaced entirely on the fact that our trueselves shall never be seen and our actions bear no meaningful repercussions.)

Personae

Masquerade of faceless form
    Nameless cackling hounds
    Inspiration, lightning storm
    The magi gather round

Common songs are played
    Pawned off as the new
    Plithy phrases twisted, flayed
    A nation here is hewed

Crafted stories farc’cal verse
    Scattered all around
    Gold-lief words, shouted curse
    Howl with wordless sound

the coven comes to judge
    the verdict comes to pass
    casting praise and grudge
    like so much fresh cut grass

What does the sound and fury
    Even signify?
    A massive unnamed jury
    Shall judge Persona-I
    Last edited by Luzifer; 06-01-2012 at 12:22 AM.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

21. Likes pleasant_disorder liked this post
    Senior Member pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Mario Chain Chomp Tennis Ball Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2012 02:09 AM
    Threads

Awh man, Luzi! Awesome poem. Wonderful.
    They're gonna get my gold on the ceiling
    Just a matter of time before they steal it
    That's alright, ain't no guard in my house.
    ~ The Black Keys

♡ Your Royal Sprinkles ♡ Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Kawaiislice Cake
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2012 09:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This time, I went with a more lighthearted tone. I did my best to embody the essence of AF in this poem by including various aspects of it's make up. As a long time member, I wrote it through my perspective and some of the activites I see/partake in. I'll admit, it was a challange for me but I enjoyed writing about AF and I hadn't realized it could give me such inspiration. I hope you guys like my poem! This was super cool getting to do the poetry contest and I look forward to more of them in the future =]

Anime Forum

Roses are red
    Angels are blue
    Clouds are Ominous
    Hentai is taboo
    Anime or manga
    Submit your review
    Just please don't spam
    Or we'll bad rep you

Thanks Kaitou Ace
    An admirable admin
    Who gave us a place
    To be the nerds we are
    For the love of trollface
    It's the best forum by far
    With most the posts I read
    Both amusing and bizarre

Fanfiction, photography
    Roleplaying or poetry
    Computers and technology
    Miscellaneous, Eris
    Magical Girl, MaruDashi
    Welcome all the newbies
    Graphics contest, shall we?
    Blog about boring stuff...

But whatever you do,
    Don't forget to have fun!
    Because it's very important to
    Enjoy being a member
    Go forth and friend a few
    If offline, leave me a message
    "Let's meet up in chat"
    "Ok, that's where I'll be at ;)"

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Loving the entries so far! Hollow Ichigo.. still needing yours, but take your time. Only two will be going through to the finals and I can promise you the topic will either be about:

Life OR Death.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

So this is about AF and my normally day on it

Bookmarks, saved links, accepted
    Anime Forum brightens my screen
    The glow of familiarity baths my face in delight
    Three clicks, enter, post
    It time for the man to go
    The Abyss opens to the wandering man
    Whom's bittrr face finds true in falsehood
    Clcik, click, click
    The post is made, my character jumps with the raven fangs
    Finally, Yes, Oh Yeah
    My friends posts next
    They moved their character to the second King's best.
    Boom, boom, ahhhhhhhhh
    Now I am dead, the pirates heart has been shred
    How I enjoy the winds of change
    Anime forum will forever be here to stay.

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thanks for the poems! Tommorow I'll send an official PM to the judges to grade them. This gives me time to figure out the final round.

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kagami Sama View Post
    Thanks for the poems! Tommorow I'll send an official PM to the judges to grade them. This gives me time to figure out the final round.
    Results posted soon. The final topic has to do with "life"'. so be prepared!

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Im putting my final two votes for

Luzifer and Princess Cupcake

All the entries were great and fun to read =3

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I thought we were supposed to deliberate with one another, but uhh, this is much easier I guess?

After consideration for all the entries the following have received my vote.

Princess Cupcake
    Luzifer

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2018 11:48 PM
    Threads

I was a wee bit disappointed with the entries. I felt the theme wasn't very well reflected in some of the entries as they could have been applied to any forum.

Nevertheless, based on creativity, flow and execution. The two entrants I select are (in alphabetical order)

Luzifer and Princess Cupcake

Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information