AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The murder of Trayvon Martin - The murderer is STILL not arrested!!

Member KageNoNeko has much to be proud of KageNoNeko has much to be proud of KageNoNeko has much to be proud of KageNoNeko has much to be proud of KageNoNeko has much to be proud of KageNoNeko has much to be proud of KageNoNeko has much to be proud of KageNoNeko has much to be proud of KageNoNeko's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Ouran Patch
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2017 11:11 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: The murder of Trayvon Martin - The murderer is STILL not arrested!!

Quote Originally Posted by marvel_phoenix View Post
    Some of the residents who called 911 claimed that officers corrected them while they were giving statements to the cops, making them say that Zimmerman was the one yelling for help. They also supposedly sent a narcotics detective, instead of a homicide detective like they were supposed to. And yesterday, Bill Lee claims to have "temporarily resigned", whatever that means...
    This case just feels weird and keeps getting weirder based on what you said.

I don't think we are getting the full story from the media yet. However, I do think we should let the Justice Department to do its work so we can learn from this tragic incident. Maybe we will learn things from this that may not come out otherwise. I never realized that stereotypes about black men are so prevalent that people think that are suspicious.

Then there is a big argument caused by some Fox News person saying the hoodie that he was wearing caused it.

Also, now that I think about it. I heard that Sanford only had this police chief for 6 months because the last one resigned because of something about a cousin of an officer doing something or another.

Senior Member Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2016 04:10 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KageNoNeko View Post
    I don't think we are getting the full story from the media yet.
    You don't say? Perhaps the media isn't interested in the truth so much as gaining viewers.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hmmm, is posting when you get back after the weekend considered necroing in misc? :P

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    You mean like Zimmerman should get a lower sentence?
    In the bit you're referencing I meant if he should get any sentence at all if the chain of events is indeed how the police believe it to be.

That is Zimmerman followed Trayvon and asked him what he was doing there and maybe said some other stuff, and then Trayvon decided to whup Zimmerman's butt. Eventually while being clobbered on the ground and bleeding from his head, Zimmerman manages to draw his gun and fire.

Now, obviously he should go to jail if there was some cover up and he just shot Trayvon and then slammed his head in a truck door a few times before the police arrived. He'd be culpable as well if he attacked Trayvon first, and then just happened to wind up losing the fist fight.

But again, if it went down as police believed it did, then you've got this whole national lynch mob saying that Zimmerman should go to jail because he followed Trayvon and bothered him verbally. And I think that makes for some difficult arguments. What happened was certainly tragic.

But do I have the right to curbstomp you if you bother me on the street one day? If I'm giving you a good whupping do you have no right to defend yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by GameGeeks View Post
    @sunnyside Have you listened to the tapes. He's called dozens of times. First time he said kids where playing in the street. Then in the audio where he says a racial slur he says there where break ins in the neighborhood. If that was the case he would have called and complained about that and not kids playing in the street. There's also the fact witnesses said they heard a teenager scream. Couple that with the fact that he followed the kid and uttered a racial slur, to the guy taking the call and you don't have a very intelligent individual. And I doubt the kid attacked him as nothing I read said the gun was concealed. You're not gonna punch a guy with a gun. No, at the time of the shooting he was very much in control of the situation because of the gun. The evidence is pretty damning against him. Which goes to show how messed up the legal system is because he's not behind bars.
    Now, to be fair I'm not any kind of member of a Zimmerman fan club. I have a suspicion that he initiated the fist fight and lost that portion of the fight, and that at the least he probably has some deep character flaws.

However lets not be making stuff up and twisting the few facts we do have around to demonify him further.

He made a lot of calls to 911, but the gated community he lived in had experienced a lot of break ins, and it sounds like a number of his calls were related to legitimate things.

The audio bit is indeciferable, and the slur he's alleged to have used is one I'd never heard of before.

And I'd be quite surprised to find that he had the gun in his hand. Certainly he physically could have done that. But brandishing is a crime in and of itself. Also I'd think Trayvon would have mentioned to his girlfriend if the guy following him had a drawn gun. And why would he go for a confrontation in that case instead of just getting out of there?

And, presuming the reports of injuries are correct, there is the issue of Zimmerman's injuries and everybody reporting that they were fighting.

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyside View Post
    That is Zimmerman followed Trayvon and asked him what he was doing there and maybe said some other stuff, and then Trayvon decided to whup Zimmerman's butt. Eventually while being clobbered on the ground and bleeding from his head, Zimmerman manages to draw his gun and fire.
    In one of the videos that I posted in the OP you can hear Trayvon screaming for help a couple of times before you can hear a gun that is fired. So even is Zimmerman was beaten by Trayvon there must have been this point when Trayvon stopped hitting him and screamed for help instead (like when he saw Zimmermans gun). Zimmerman then had a choice. He could just as well have let Trayvon leave (since he was obvisouly scared and wasn't hitting him anymore - and Zimmer. had a gun) - but he choosed to fire the gun. That was his active choice. So I personally think that it shouldn't been seen as self-defense. Self-defense could have been if he was shooting Trayvon while he was beaten - but now he didn't, he did that afterwards.
    Last edited by SuXrys; 03-26-2012 at 11:40 AM.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by The Angelic Anathema View Post
    Oh, lawd. So, before I passed out last night, it was brought to my attention that there's a person on deviantart who seems to be claiming that the reason Zimmerman hasn't been tried, arrested, and castrated is because the justice system is built on white supremacy. Link

I'm just going to quote somethings.

She says this after stating that Zimmerman is without a doubt white. Can I hear backpedal? While what she says is true(black people, hispanics can be white supremacist), it is really unlikely that Zimmerman's line of thought was: Look, a black kid. White people are best, I must shoot him.

I'm not really sure what is being said here. White people(Caucasians) are generally referred to as white, black(African American) as black(sometimes brown), and everyone else is generally varying shades of brown to white. I've never seen a yellow Asian. Anyways, White Supremacy is the belief that white people(Caucasians) are better than everyone else. Whiteness is a word people use to gauge the amount or intensity of white presented. Police don't say, he presented a lot of whiteness, they say he's a white supremacist. I don't see why we're making up words.

But she's more than willing to engage in white guilt. I don't really see why she's complaining. They're treating Zimmerman as they would a white dude, better in some cases. Can you imagine the media circus this would have been if Zimmerman was white? Oh, wait.

Note: I really don't care about the case. On a scale of 1 to 10, I'm rather pleasantly carpet on the subject. The excrement storm it has caused brings up several things that are fun to comment on.
    This reasoning is especially popular on Tumblr, I see it all the time. It's the Social Justice movement that a lot of people are taking part in there.

Though I won't deny that this case seems definitely racially motivated. Would they be acting the same way if it were a white kid that Zimmerman shot? Would Zimmerman have shot Trayvon at all if Trayvon was white?

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

In one of the videos that I posted in the OP you can hear Trayvon screaming for help a couple of times before you can hear a gun that is fired. So even is Zimmerman was beaten by Trayvon there must have been this point when Trayvon stopped hitting him and screamed for help instead (like when he saw Zimmermans gun). Zimmerman then had a choice. He could just as well have let Trayvon leave (since he was obvisouly scared and wasn't hitting him anymore - and Zimmer. had a gun) - but he choosed to fire the gun. That was his active choice. So I personally think that it shouldn't been seen as self-defense. Self-defense could have been if he was shooting Trayvon while he was beaten - but now he didn't, he did that afterwards.
    In the version of events the police got from at least the one witness and Zimmerman, the voice you hear crying for help on the phone is Zimmerman not Trayvon. I'm really hoping that the police are able to do some kind of vocal analysis to confirm that one way or the other.

However in either case it sounds like the two were certainly fighting before the gun was fired and from a different witness also after the gun was fired (the witness that reported Trayvon wailing on Zimmerman went inside to call 911 prior to the shot being fired and then at least one other witness came out afterwards). I'm not sure how the law would view things in the hypothetical case where Trayvon was yelling for help while trying to wrestle away the gun.

I could easily see that happening in an unfortunate chain of events. If you're getting beat on and you have a gun, I could see wanting to point it at your assailent to at least try and scare them off before you black out. If you're beating on someone, I could see trying to wrestle away the gun if they're trying to draw one even while yelling for help. And even if they're yelling for help, if someone that was beating on you is trying to take your gun, I could see feeling like you need to kill them or you're going to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Avido View Post
    Though I won't deny that this case seems definitely racially motivated. Would they be acting the same way if it were a white kid that Zimmerman shot?
    Definitely not.

Would Zimmerman have shot Trayvon at all if Trayvon was white?
    I don't know. I suspect the shooting part would have a happened the same either way, especially if Trayvon was the one that initiated violence. The question would be if the initial following and verbal exchange would have happened.

Senior Member Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This reasoning is especially popular on Tumblr, I see it all the time. It's the Social Justice movement that a lot of people are taking part in there.
    Angsty teens are easy to impress.
    Though I won't deny that this case seems definitely racially motivated.
    Racial unrest sells better than murder. The media is cashing in.
    Would they be acting the same way if it were a white kid that Zimmerman shot?
    Lol, no. They haven't even shown the picture of Trayvon flipping off the camera in sagging orange pants, his Facbook post that where we can see that he dealt weed, and some other B post where he got into a fight or something. I'd post it here, but there's a lot of racist commentary that that's been put on it. /pol/ isn't the best place for unedited picture sources.
    Would Zimmerman have shot Trayvon at all if Trayvon was white?
    Probably. The guy was a wannabe cop.
    Last edited by Anoleis; 03-26-2012 at 01:12 PM. Reason: Gotta offend the good natured folk.

8. Likes nanashipiero liked this post
    Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

Yes, the scream is hard to tell. But who do you think is more likely to scream before a gunshot? The kid or the guy with the gun? If the gun was fired while the kid was allegedly beating him he would have had blood on him. Nothing I've read said the guy had blood on him. Plus I'm sure the guy would have had some indications that he was being punched repeatedly. I haven't read anything about those things. And those have lead me to believe that Trayvon didn't do anything. Yes you can gather he ticked the guy off but that doesn't mean it has to be due to physical violence. It seems to me the guy looked for any excuse to get angry at Africans. And just because you haven't heard a racial slur doesn't mean it doesn't exist. It's just not as common as the n word. So I'm not twisting anything. All the evidence points to one conclusion. And it's not a hard one to figure out.

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

In the version of events the police got from at least the one witness and Zimmerman, the voice you hear crying for help on the phone is Zimmerman not Trayvon. I'm really hoping that the police are able to do some kind of vocal analysis to confirm that one way or the other.
    Is it hard to do a voice analysis?

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm going to catch hell for this, but I'm none too popular anyway.

Have a picture

It's not like stating one side or the other isn't offensive to someone. So, I'll work at offending everyone equally.
    Last edited by Anoleis; 03-26-2012 at 03:32 PM. Reason: Viva le spoiler

Senior Member Nitzer has a reputation beyond repute Nitzer has a reputation beyond repute Nitzer has a reputation beyond repute Nitzer has a reputation beyond repute Nitzer has a reputation beyond repute Nitzer has a reputation beyond repute Nitzer has a reputation beyond repute Nitzer has a reputation beyond repute Nitzer has a reputation beyond repute Nitzer has a reputation beyond repute Nitzer has a reputation beyond repute Nitzer's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Jupiter Star Wand Top Rainbow Ribbon 001 - Bulbasaur
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2012 08:11 PM
    Threads

It really does not give him the right to shoot him( We really don't what happen) <------ So I can't say much .

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Have a picture

It's not like stating one side or the other isn't offensive to someone. So, I'll work at offending everyone equally.
    No you won't catch hell, instead thank you for the link.

However I agree with @junjoudarkrinbow, that still didn't give him the right to shoot him / give him that deadly shot.

-------

How does the debate about this go in America? I heard on the television that there have been demonstrations and that a group has putted a price tag on Zimmermans head so he can get arrested (not that I know how that would help the police work.... or how he would get arrested just because a group of non-police people finds out his location... that will never end well).
    Last edited by SuXrys; 03-26-2012 at 03:43 PM.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Senior Member Nitzer has a reputation beyond repute Nitzer has a reputation beyond repute Nitzer has a reputation beyond repute Nitzer has a reputation beyond repute Nitzer has a reputation beyond repute Nitzer has a reputation beyond repute Nitzer has a reputation beyond repute Nitzer has a reputation beyond repute Nitzer has a reputation beyond repute Nitzer has a reputation beyond repute Nitzer has a reputation beyond repute Nitzer's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@SuXrys That what I was try to say
    Last edited by Nitzer; 03-26-2012 at 03:50 PM.

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

Have a picture

Even that leaves out key things. If they're going to do a collage like that it has to be 1:1, which it's not. Not to mention those tweets don't really indicate anything. Plenty of people talked like that back in my high school. Maybe without all the slang but the general idea of it. And worse thing there is the word smoke and chances are it's weed. Not really a hardcore drug. And the pics of him mean squat since plenty of Africans these days pose like that. Outside of that the other pictures in Reality look perfectly normal. Nothing gangster about them. The entire pic comes off as defending the shooter. As such it's worthless as those things only work if you both sides of each participant.

Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Even that leaves out key things. If they're going to do a collage like that it has to be 1:1, which it's not. Not to mention those tweets don't really indicate anything. Plenty of people talked like that back in my high school. Maybe without all the slang but the general idea of it. And worse thing there is the word smoke and chances are it's weed. Not really a hardcore drug. And the pics of him mean squat since plenty of Africans these days pose like that. Outside of that the other pictures in Reality look perfectly normal. Nothing gangster about them. The entire pic comes off as defending the shooter. As such it's worthless as those things only work if you both sides of each participant.
    So true. If you really think about every one talk about them doing weed ( well not me ) or durgs .

Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Not to mention those tweets don't really indicate anything.
    It wasn't meant to indicate anything other than the people screaming "youth and innocence" are stupid.

And the pics of him mean squat since plenty of Africans these days pose like that.
    So do white people and those of the other varying shades of skin tone, the point of showing them isn't to say he's some gangster. It's to show that the media isn't being fair. The whole thing is one sick media circus, and everyone bleating racial discrimination is sucking it up.

The entire pic comes off as defending the shooter.
    Anything said will be taken as defense of the shooter because 9/10 of the information spread has been to demonize him. A group of guys can beat the snot out of an older couple and still not come off as the baby-eating devil this man has been painted to be.

Outside of that the other pictures in Reality look perfectly normal.
    Implying the other pictures were taken in some pseudo-reality.

It should be noted that I'm ignoring who did what (as stated before, I don't really care). The public reaction is more of what I'm taking a go at.
    Last edited by Anoleis; 03-26-2012 at 04:31 PM. Reason: Gotte be evil for goods sake.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by junjoudarkrinbow View Post
    It really does not give him the right to shoot him( We really don't what happen) <------ So I can't say much .
    What doesn't? If the Trayvon was beating him on the ground for an extended period of time, as it sounds like might be the case, wouldn't that be reason for someone to defend themself?

More is coming out though:
    http://gma.yahoo.com/trayvon-martin-...-abc-news.html

Mostly what I don't like about all this is the people coming out and demanding an arrest before they know what happened. Maybe calling for additional investigation, but this is lynch mob stuff.

. And worse thing there is the word smoke and chances are it's weed. Not really a hardcore drug. And the pics of him mean squat since plenty of Africans these days pose like that. Outside of that the other pictures in Reality look perfectly normal. Nothing gangster about them. The entire pic comes off as defending the shooter. As such it's worthless as those things only work if you both sides of each participant.
    Looking at his pic it does say weed. And the school said he had weed and that's why they suspended him (in my link earlier).

Now, dressing up or doing weed aren't reasons to be executed. But his character is relevant in how plausable it might be that, upon being harrased, he might fly off the handle and start beating up a guy. Also the pics from when he was much younger give the impression that he wouldn't be a threat in a fist fight, wheras the more recent ones of his 6 foot 3 inch frame make it seem credible that he could have been a threat to Zimmerman.

How does the debate about this go in America? I heard on the television that there have been demonstrations and that a group has putted a price tag on Zimmermans head so he can get arrested (not that I know how that would help the police work.... or how he would get arrested just because a group of non-police people finds out his location... that will never end well).
    They just put a price on his head, as in dead.

http://www.examiner.com/democrat-in-...-dead-or-alive

Though it sounds like the group doing so is a fringe hate group not actually affiliated with the Black Panthers.

Yes, the scream is hard to tell. But who do you think is more likely to scream before a gunshot? The kid or the guy with the gun?
    If he was on the ground getting beat with his gun concealed? Probably the guy with the gun.

If the gun was fired while the kid was allegedly beating him he would have had blood on him. Nothing I've read said the guy had blood on him. Plus I'm sure the guy would have had some indications that he was being punched repeatedly. I haven't read anything about those things.
    Um, where are you getting your info? A fair number of news reports, including my link above, have something along the lines of:

"The initial police report noted that Zimmerman was bleeding from the back of the head and nose, and after medical attention it was decided that he was in good enough condition to travel in a police cruiser to the Sanford, Fla., police station for questioning. He was not arrested. "

And those have lead me to believe that Trayvon didn't do anything.
    Does that change your opinion on Trayvon doing something? Though again, in my opinion I'd want to have more solid info that Trayvon threw the first punch.

Is it hard to do a voice analysis?
    I'm afraid I don't know. If it isn't hard I expect the police might be in trouble if it turns out to be Trayvon yelling for help, or at this point for not releasing the information that it's Zimmerman if it is him yelling for help. Or they might have blood on their hands of some vigilante finds Zimmerman.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@The Angelic Anathema Just because media / the law has been so strange at other times, that doesn't mean that we should take this less serious.

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

@sunnyside Have the police warned that mob group that have putted on the price tag?

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

What doesn't? If the Trayvon was beating him on the ground for an extended period of time, as it sounds like might be the case, wouldn't that be reason for someone to defend themself?

More is coming out though:
    http://gma.yahoo.com/trayvon-martin-...-abc-news.html

Mostly what I don't like about all this is the people coming out and demanding an arrest before they know what happened. Maybe calling for additional investigation, but this is .
    I ment Zimmerman ( to lazy to edit post) it doesn't give him the right shoot him or people who are in gags or not
    If they aren't messing with you, then leave them the h*** alone . < ------ This what I thinking in this hold thing
    Really he was talk on his phone. Zimmerma act like We'r all going to die
    ( god, some body going to say some thing about this post ) Ooo yeah thax for the link ....
    Last edited by Nitzer; 03-26-2012 at 04:51 PM.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Have the police warned that mob group that have putted on the price tag?
    I'd expect them to. Certainly it would be a felony if anybody actually kidnapped Zimmerman.

I ment Zimmerman ( to lazy to edit post) it doesn't give him the right shoot him or people who are in gags or not
    If they aren't messing with you, then leave them the h*** alone . < ------ This what I thinking in this hold thing
    Really he was talk on his phone. Zimmerma act like We'r all going to die
    ( god, some body going to say some thing about this post ) Ooo yeah thax for the link ....
    We aren't sure exactly what happened, but it seems pretty clear it wasn't just Zimmerman shooting the Trayvon as Trayvon was walking along.

And asking somebody "what are you doing here" might be rude, but it doesn't give someone the right to attack you viciously.

Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'd expect them to. Certainly it would be a felony if anybody actually kidnapped Zimmerman.

We aren't sure exactly what happened, but it seems pretty clear it wasn't just Zimmerman shooting the Trayvon as Trayvon was walking along.

And asking somebody "what are you doing here" might be rude, but it doesn't give someone the right to attack you viciously.
    It's better then shooting some one and jail for it ....(if he does)
    Last edited by Nitzer; 03-26-2012 at 05:24 PM.

Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@The Angelic Anathema Just because media / the law has been so strange at other times, that doesn't mean that we should take this less serious.
    Not sure what you mean, but I'd rather not try and say I know more about the situation than the people investigating it. The only thing that would lead to an arrest would be solid evidence that Zimmerman shot the guy without the need for self-defense. Let the police do their job. You can take them to court after they've butchered it.

Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

@sunnyside Have the police warned that mob group that have putted on the price tag?
    We should take serious but not crazy like the whole Casey Anthony thing

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

We should take serious but not crazy like the whole Casey Anthony thing.
    ??? I don't think I know what you are talking about.
    Last edited by SuXrys; 03-26-2012 at 06:17 PM.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

??? I don't think I know what you are talking about.
    The one lady who kill ( or not) her daughter and got away with it ....

Closed Thread

Thread Information