AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hakuto's extractions

Member Hakuto_washi is a splendid one to behold Hakuto_washi is a splendid one to behold Hakuto_washi is a splendid one to behold Hakuto_washi is a splendid one to behold Hakuto_washi is a splendid one to behold Hakuto_washi is a splendid one to behold Hakuto_washi is a splendid one to behold Hakuto_washi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2011 06:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Hakuto's extractions

Well, just started extracting.

As for my icon, I'm going to change it, this was made in 30 seconds. :P

This one took me damn near two hours, would've been a half an hour if I wasn't foruming during that time. :P

Original stock: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_l8kQ1xSBvS...00-R/aizen.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	aizen copy copy.png‎
Views:	66
Size:	396.2 KB
ID:	27986  
    Last edited by Hakuto_washi; 03-15-2010 at 02:50 PM.

Senior Member FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Photoshop
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2017 02:41 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ThomasakaDes

Very choppy and you should find stocks that are bigger then that one.
    Were you trying to get an reflected effect on the logo?
    You do that by flipping the main pic like you did, but then you lower the opacity to around 20% and use a soft brush to remove half of the flipped logo
    Doing that doesn`t take any longer then you did for that one.

Member Hakuto_washi is a splendid one to behold Hakuto_washi is a splendid one to behold Hakuto_washi is a splendid one to behold Hakuto_washi is a splendid one to behold Hakuto_washi is a splendid one to behold Hakuto_washi is a splendid one to behold Hakuto_washi is a splendid one to behold Hakuto_washi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'm being lazy, I'll get to that later. :P

Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 10:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Des pretty much said everything. It is very choppy and you should've used a bigger picture. Are you using GIMP or Photoshop on this btw?

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Arrancar Grimmjow View Post
    Des pretty much said everything. It is very choppy and you should've used a bigger picture. Are you using GIMP or Photoshop on this btw?
    PS.

Senior Member FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Photoshop
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuto_washi View Post
    PS.
    Learn how to use the pentool, you`ll get much better cuts with that
    [REMOVED]
    Last edited by FlashD; 03-16-2010 at 07:27 AM. Reason: No linking to other sites

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Le new render and a new logo.

Hair fixed.

Credits: Thanks to SangoHiwatari28 of MiniTokyo.net

Original stock: http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/448720
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	render.png‎
Views:	68
Size:	778.7 KB
ID:	28000  
    Last edited by Hakuto_washi; 03-17-2010 at 03:27 AM.

Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 311 - Plusle 133 - Eevee Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2014 03:25 AM
    Threads

Your new one looks better, but it looks like you forgot to remove some of the background above the rose. Or is it supposed to look like that?

Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Photoshop
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Novak View Post
    Your new one looks better, but it looks like you forgot to remove some of the background above the rose. Or is it supposed to look like that?
    This.

Hakuto_washi:
    You forgot something of the bg in the hair just above the rose.

I like the stock choice, the extraction is good quality

Moderator Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Be Mine Alfa Romeo Spider JTS Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2017 03:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I think that the stock you used looks too much like a vector. If it is, you really should credit whoever did it.

The hair is still a bit too scratchy to use. The image also isnt very large and is cut off at an angle on the bottom, which kind of limits its usability. You should go and get some high resolution images and extract those so they can be used in more areas.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'll fix that after school.

As for the original vector, I'll edit into my post.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information