AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Agree or Disagree for these statements??

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Agree or Disagree for these statements??

Quote Originally Posted by GameGeeks View Post
    @SuXrys text

You can get in money by other ways than that.
    You think that it should be legalised, I don't.
    You think to much money is spent, Im happy to pay for it.

We won't come any further with this discussion.
    Last edited by SuXrys; 09-17-2011 at 05:49 AM.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post

You can get in money by other ways than that.
    You think that it should be legalised, I don't.
    You think to much money is spent, Im happy to pay for it.

We won't come any further with this discussion.
    Yeah, look how that is turning out. Our taxes get raised, our benefits cut and social security is cut and pretty much another tax at this point.

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yeah, look how that is turning out. Our taxes get raised, our benefits cut and social security is cut and pretty much another tax at this point.

That is a matter of prioritize.
    I assume you live in america? The cutting and the tax raising has to do with your big debt that needs to be payed, so it has to be done.
    Hopefully the debt situation will get better in a couple of years or so.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

That is a matter of prioritize.
    I assume you live in america? The cutting and the tax raising has to do with your big debt that needs to be payed, so it has to be done.
    Hopefully the debt situation will get better in a couple of years or so.
    While I'd agree if it weren't for the fact that the rich keep getting there taxes reduced.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

While I'd agree if it weren't for the fact that the rich keep getting there taxes reduced.
    I don't live in America so I don't know everything that's going on right there and now. But that sounds really wrong, so I understand if you are upset over that! I would feel the same way since it sound awefully unfair and wrong. But then arn't people complaining? Or is this very off topic now?

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I don't live in America so I don't know everything that's going on right there and now. But that sounds really wrong, so I understand if you are upset over that! I would feel the same way since it sound awefully unfair and wrong. But then arn't people complaining? Or is this very off topic now?
    They are but the government only listens to the top two percent. I.e. the people who pay them money for these tax breaks and offer high paying cushy jobs when they retire from politics.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@GameGeeks

Insane

But you know that if you hate the system you can fight it from within, are you active in the policits?

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Senior Member Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Ferrari Soccer Ball Favorite
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2012 10:37 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

SuXrys, there are lots of benefits to decriminalising Marijuana, look to reports of countries that have and you'll see for yourself. Most into drugs will get them whether legal or illegal, at least if they're legal the government can regulate what the druggies are getting and that money can go into the coffers so hopefully the politicians won't go for another tax hike for a while (though they probably will later anyway, those bastards).
    victoria aut mors

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Furore View Post
    text

I know that you still can get the drugs if you want to.
    And as I said money you can get by other methods.
    I still don't want it to be legalised.

We think different. To me, it's more positive then negative to keep it as it is.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Senior Member Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts EVE Heart Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2012 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Smoking of marijuana should be legalised.
    Sure. Not that bad really with few medical helps.
    Fat people should be left alone and not encourage those to go on diet.
    Depends on the person really. If one is fat, and is happy with it why should you encourage him to go on a diet. There are some people who are big but are not fat, its called HEALTHY...
    Sean Hannity is racist.
    Who is this guy?
    American government is butt kisser for Israel.
    What do you think guys and gals of Dear Uncle Sam?
    Black Americans need to be given reparations.
    Should they be? No offense to black Americans.

don't have time to read or watch the news lately...
    sorry for the crude answers

~Howl's Mistress Evil Twin from the Other Side here to save her from further humiliation...

avenge me!..
    kill kill kill

sig by .Elmer

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

We think different. To me, it's more positive then negative to keep it as it is.
    Well OBVIOUSLY you don't know about the situation in Mexico. [aka where people go to get their drugs illegally]

This will clue you in if you skip to about 3:37.. [ignore the thumbnail and text though.. there's a section about it in the video but just go to the important part about the situation in mexico]

Pretty much sums up that situation.....................yup.... Still safe to keep it illegal you say??? Well I guess we can still fund what's going on in Mexico... Yup.. That seems like the best thing to do...
    Last edited by blueangel06661; 09-17-2011 at 06:05 PM.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

12. Likes Furore liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel06661 View Post
    Well OBVIOUSLY you don't know about the situation in Mexico.
    The situation looks like it does in Mexico because it's so corrupt.
    I live in Sweden, drugs are illegal and no it doesn't look like Mexico

So OBVIOUSLY it doesn't have to be like that

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Yes but by it being our neighbor and largely exporting drugs to the US.. Technically the US is supporting the cartels. Where as if we made it legal we wouldn't.

And sweden? That uptight place? You guys probably don't even jay walk across an abandoned street..... Since your from sweden your opinions on the legalization of marijuana no longer matter.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel06661 View Post
    Yes but by it being our neighbor and largely exporting drugs to the US.. Technically the US is supporting the cartels. Where as if we made it legal we wouldn't.

And sweden? That uptight place? You guys probably don't even jay walk across an abandoned street..... Since your from sweden your opinions on the legalization of marijuana no longer matter.

And why doesn't my opinion matter just because I live in Sweden? The question was if we thought it would be legalised or not, im talking from my point of view, not from how it looks in Florida. If the question had been like "should drugs be legal in USA?" I would have answered something like "don't care" but now the question wasn't like that so your answer seems really strange to me.

I don't know what "jay walks" means and I don't think we are uptight.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Closed Thread

Thread Information