AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 8 year old girl swallows 30 magnets and....steel balls >.<

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default 8 year old girl swallows 30 magnets and....steel balls >.<

http://news.aol.ca/article/Girl-Swal...-Balls/248693/

(June 2) -- An 8-year-old Indiana girl swallowed 30 magnets and steel balls from a toy last month and, her father says, needed emergency surgery to save her from what doctors told him were eight gunshot or stab-like holes in her intestines.

Haley Lents told 'Early Show' co-anchor Maggie Rodriguez Monday she ingested the ten magnets and 20 steel balls because they "looked like candy."

Haley's father, Jason Lents, told CBS News he "really" doesn't understand how Haley could have consumed the parts, because she "gets A's and B's, and we taught her not to do stuff like this."

Jason says doctors told him Haley is lucky to be alive. She spent two weeks in the hospital.

He says he and his wife were in the same room as Haley in their Huntingburg home when she consumed the items, and they didn't even realize it. He says they rushed Haley to the hospital two days later when she began experiencing pain so severe she could barely stand up.

The parts came from a toy called Magnetix, made by Mega Brands, which issued a statement about the incident: ""Mega Brands was saddened to learn that a child sustained injury from ingesting a large number of toy parts, some of which apparently contained magnets. While we have not been able to confirm whether the toy involved was a MEGA Brands product, it is clear this was a highly unusual and isolated situation and is not indicative of any problem with Mega Brands' magnetic construction toys currently on the market. In general, if a child swallows 30 pieces of any toy, it is likely that it will result in harm regardless of the toy in question."

Haley told Rodriguez she wants other kids to know they shouldn't eat toy parts.

Jason also wants to get the word out. He pointed out to Rodriguez that, "These are high intensity magnets. There are so many parents out there that have no idea that these toys -- it just takes two magnets to kill someone. ... And because they are so easy to swallow ... (Mega Brands hasn't) done enough. Now, Mega ... has said that, coming out in July of '08, next month, that they have a completely redesigned magnetic set that contains no magnetic parts that can be swallowed. ... They obviously feel that there's an issue."
    Kids these days...lack of common sense. :o They don't really think of the consequences. -_-
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 06-05-2008 at 11:52 AM.

The Lich Sith Lord Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2010 01:20 PM
    Threads

WHAT?! W-H-A-T?-!

A KID beats my whole "Eat anytyhing" title! >/

But still...like this is pretty wicked and awesome, yet VERY stupid at the same time. Like I do some stupid stuff....but this is WOW. And the fact she lives is totally wicked. Still I like the "This is why kids shouldn't eat toys". - REALLY?! Ya know, they don't warn us, or give any indication of the consequences AT ALL...nope(Perhaps not on magnets...still, choking hazard...x.X)

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oh my.....that's a first for me.....I've seen kids swallo objects but never really any magnets and steel balls. Wow, that's some story the doctors told the father. Yes, kids do lack common sense. ^^

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Super Assome! Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2009 02:10 PM
    Threads

Kids are stupid... And evil..

Message from me:

Internizzle serizzle bizzle
    AF family:
    - Temperance: Raccoon Pet. xD
    - Kitsune~girl: Sister :3

Member MetalKnight has a reputation beyond repute MetalKnight has a reputation beyond repute MetalKnight has a reputation beyond repute MetalKnight has a reputation beyond repute MetalKnight has a reputation beyond repute MetalKnight has a reputation beyond repute MetalKnight has a reputation beyond repute MetalKnight has a reputation beyond repute MetalKnight has a reputation beyond repute MetalKnight has a reputation beyond repute MetalKnight has a reputation beyond repute MetalKnight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2009 06:22 AM
    Threads

"Haley Lents told 'Early Show' co-anchor Maggie Rodriguez Monday she ingested the ten magnets and 20 steel balls because they "looked like candy.""

http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml08/08223.jpg
    I can almost see how they appeared "candy-like." ... But what the heck, does it really take thirty of them to figure out they're not!? I thought 8 years was pass the age of eating/swallowing random stuff.

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Then those kids are like...."Mommy, my tummy hurts ".

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

...and she's not dead? Well, "survival of the fittest" seems to have failed here.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Banned Forum / Chat Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2008 12:08 PM
    Threads

Bless her little cotton socks.
    If she lives through this then she deserves a hug.
    Fully - Fledged - Absolute - Hardcore ''Otaku''
    Just Like This 'Kawaii' Girl Here.[Izumi Konata]

Member lynne88 has a reputation beyond repute lynne88 has a reputation beyond repute lynne88 has a reputation beyond repute lynne88 has a reputation beyond repute lynne88 has a reputation beyond repute lynne88 has a reputation beyond repute lynne88 has a reputation beyond repute lynne88 has a reputation beyond repute lynne88 has a reputation beyond repute lynne88 has a reputation beyond repute lynne88 has a reputation beyond repute lynne88's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2008 11:50 AM
    Threads

Wow... This is certainly not cool. But since when do you swallow something that doesn't taste good? Me, if I put a metal ball in my mouth and it doesn't taste like a coke ball, I'm spitting that stuff out so quick...

Patapon Warrior zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2009 11:27 PM
    Threads

She managed to swallow steel balls? Now that is interesting.

Senior Member blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 01:53 PM
    I live some where in Michigan and thats all Im telling
    Threads

well thats nothing new this already happend before thats why they redesigned those magnets to look less edible but funny how kid still eat them but wasnt this girl like 8 years old, shouldnt she be able to tell by that age whats edible and whats not. A toddler I can understand but an 8 year old thats just ridicules.

Member lynne88 has a reputation beyond repute lynne88 has a reputation beyond repute lynne88 has a reputation beyond repute lynne88 has a reputation beyond repute lynne88 has a reputation beyond repute lynne88 has a reputation beyond repute lynne88 has a reputation beyond repute lynne88 has a reputation beyond repute lynne88 has a reputation beyond repute lynne88 has a reputation beyond repute lynne88 has a reputation beyond repute lynne88's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

And the parents were in the room. Gee, genetics at its best right there. XD

im in a great dream Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2010 11:24 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: *thinks* idk

No, this is stupid on the kid's behalf and the parents.
    An EIGHT year old eating stuff!?
    That's what 2 and 3 year olds do!
    She should have used common sense if they were meant to be eaten she wouldn't have gotten them out of the toy aisle in whatever store they went in to buy them.
    The parents should have told her not to put things that she plays with in her mouth. But how could they not realize that she was eating them? Being in the same room and everything, normally parents notice when their kids are doing something wrong. o_O
    LOVE YA: HEG <33 PON, KIBUM <3

"Oh oh oh oh Oppareul saranghae. Ah ah ah ah manhi manhihae." - Girls Generstion "Oh"

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Reminds me of this completely... this is from my childhood. I'm not old... I promise.
    Last edited by lynne88; 06-05-2008 at 02:00 PM.

For I am not the one Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2010 10:44 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kawairashii hikari View Post
    No, this is stupid on the kid's behalf and the parents.
    An EIGHT year old eating stuff!?
    That's what 2 and 3 year olds do!
    She should have used common sense if they were meant to be eaten she wouldn't have gotten them out of the toy aisle in whatever store they went in to buy them.
    The parents should have told her not to put things that she plays with in her mouth. But how could they not realize that she was eating them? Being in the same room and everything, normally parents notice when their kids are doing something wrong. o_O
    I totally have to agree with your comment.

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

You'd think after the first steel ball and magnet didn't taste like candy she'd stop. I didn't even put stuff in my mouth that WASN'T confirmed to be food when I was like 4 or earlier, also, grades mean nothing when it comes to actual intellect. I can't tell you how many 100's the retarded kids at my school get, and I'm not using "retarded" as a catch all term, I'm saying legitimately retarded. That's how it goes I guess.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Member Lucrecia Crescent has a reputation beyond repute Lucrecia Crescent has a reputation beyond repute Lucrecia Crescent has a reputation beyond repute Lucrecia Crescent has a reputation beyond repute Lucrecia Crescent has a reputation beyond repute Lucrecia Crescent has a reputation beyond repute Lucrecia Crescent has a reputation beyond repute Lucrecia Crescent has a reputation beyond repute Lucrecia Crescent has a reputation beyond repute Lucrecia Crescent has a reputation beyond repute Lucrecia Crescent has a reputation beyond repute Lucrecia Crescent's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2008 04:07 AM
    Waiting...Inside a giant Materia crystal...
    Threads

Well, if you don't want your kids DEAD, I'd suggest watching what they do with their toys... Like, if they put something small (like a Lego block) in they're mouth, I'd tell them not to. If I was a parent, I'd supervise what they do instead of gossiping with my "best friend Lucy" on "how Katherine looks in mom jeans."

...Dur. XD
    Vincent...I'm so sorry....I really am...I wish I could forgive myself for what I did to you...I wanted to die...But the Jenova inside of me wouldn't let me die...For my wrong doings...I sealed my body inside a giant Materia Crystal...

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Strawberry Nunchaku Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2021 05:03 AM
    The Hellish Death Realms where demons dwell (a.k.a. Planet Earth)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wait a minute...she gets A's and B's, and was taught not to do that kind of stuff...yet she does it anyways T_T Wow But I can't blame her, heck if I was 8 years old and saw magnets and balls, and thought they were candy, then I guess I wouldv'e eaten them too But that's another story for another day I think it's partially the parents' fault and partially hers, I mean, if the girl gets good grades, then she could atleast have some common sense

Oh, Hi-deeki, imagine... your kind not eating raw fish! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE38SKRT4ak

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2020 05:11 PM
    Threads

I see natural selection is still at work.

Banned Forum / Chat Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Okay enough with the insults towards her. Eight is still a young age where you are usually still experimenting on things. At the age of 16 I was still eating plants because my curiousity drew me to wonder what all different ones tasted like. I probably almost poinsoned myself too.

Making mistakes are usually a good thing, as we advance and learn from them instead of dwell uopn them. Well that is the way it should be anyway. I can assure you that this girl will not do it again.

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Amray View Post
    Okay enough with the insults towards her.
    Oh look it's Amray to rescue once again. Gee, sorry about that ye ol defender of thine fairer sexe. Wouldn't offend to offend your frail sensibilities or anything.

My thoughts pretty much mirror Internationals - natural selection at work.

Jumonji Baka Kawaii IV
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2009 09:27 AM
    Threads

I think she deserves a nomination for the Darwin awards.

I agree with almost everyone. When you're eight, you should know better. I sure knew. All of my third grade friends used to laugh at the kindergarteners for the silly things they ate. Cruel, yes, but we were just happy we knew better. I do sort of feel bad for, but I have to wonder what the hell her parents were thinking.

深く根ざした||傷は消えない
    Hide it, Hide it, Hide me

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Okay enough with the insults towards her. Eight is still a young age where you are usually still experimenting on things. At the age of 16 I was still eating plants because my curiousity drew me to wonder what all different ones tasted like. I probably almost poinsoned myself too.

Making mistakes are usually a good thing, as we advance and learn from them instead of dwell upon them. Well that is the way it should be anyway. I can assure you that this girl will not do it again.
    Both statements are true. ;p

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by International 4-8818 View Post
    I see natural selection is still at work.
    At it's finest, at that.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by M Bison View Post
    Oh look it's Amray to rescue once again. Gee, sorry about that ye ol defender of thine fairer sexe. Wouldn't offend to offend your frail sensibilities or anything.
    What do you mean "once again"?
    The only other person I have defended on this site is myself and that was because of sexual assumptions.

Closed Thread

Thread Information