AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bill re-witten to allow the government to read your email.

Senior Member Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor's Avatar
    Gil
    Worried
    Gifts Popsicle Cookie Ramen
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2015 09:16 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Bill re-witten to allow the government to read your email.

The government is just too much for me. I don't like what they're trying to do...do we not have freedom anymore
    "I would destroy this city or anything else she asked"

Maki the Contractor

Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Eva Penpen Wolf Full Moon
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2014 03:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DisturbedWiccan PSN ID: Wolfdragon63 Steam ID: Wolfgirl90

The government doesn't want to read my e-mail. Other than school stuff, the rest is sex, violence, and cookies (which is a code word for sex).
    This is my war face.

This is what happens to trolls who mess with me.

Senior Member Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Dice D8
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2013 11:26 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: someone1489

Quote Originally Posted by Yuuchun View Post
    Well~ Doesn't an already existing law allow the government to do something similar to that? 1867 National Defense Authorization Act...I think along the lines that if you are suspected of being a terrorist and what not basically the government can throw the bill of rights out the window. Although I think that is restricted to illegal aliens? I am not sure either way I am sure stuff like that has been happening for ages...
    This hits basically where I was going to go with it. The government set the precedent with the revision to the NDAA, which allowed the government to declare ANYONE (citizen or alien) to be a military combatant and hold them indefinitely without due process. Though, this email stuff stems from the SOPA/PIPA (I imagine it might even be the same person) bills. The Supreme Court will overturn this if it gets passed. The Supreme Court has set the opposite precedent, putting them at an impasse most of the time.

When faced with an existence so great, one becomes blind to everything and experiences only fear...

人は平等ではない。不平等は悪ではない。平等は悪だ。そう、人は差別されるためにある。だからこそ人は争い 、競い合い、そこに進歩が生まれる。 

Closed Thread

Thread Information