AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: who is the strongest anime character

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2024 06:36 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: who is the strongest anime character

Probably a god.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Junior Member antagonist85 will become famous soon enough antagonist85's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-11-2015 11:39 PM
    Threads

When I was younger, Brolly from DBZ was pretty powerful. But yeah, now there's god-like figures in anime so...I don't know.

Junior Member trongnga195 is on a distinguished road trongnga195's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2015 08:35 PM
    Threads

goku

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2024 06:36 PM
    Threads

Mr. Popo. I've seen him take on 2 Super Saiyans at once with what seemed like very little effort.

Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Member duo02 is on a distinguished road duo02's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2015 01:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: wild thunder 02

I gotta go with the Z warriors. With how powerful they are Krillin the weakest character argumentatively, could destroy the planet by farting lol

Senior Member Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts 143 - Snorlax Pen Electric Piano
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2015 03:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Luffy
    Nesh (nɛʃ) dialect adj. - sensitive to the cold

Set made by me
    ''Do your best, no matter how many times you fail!.''

7. Dislikes Nanobyte disliked this post
    Junior Member KingOfHeroes is on a distinguished road KingOfHeroes's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2015 03:56 AM
    Threads

Cory Baxter.

Member Intenigious is a name known to all Intenigious is a name known to all Intenigious is a name known to all Intenigious is a name known to all Intenigious is a name known to all Intenigious is a name known to all Intenigious's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts 147 - Dratini Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2016 01:09 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Negative Ink View Post
    See, I come across this question ever so often. And I think it is kind of an abused one for the following reasons.

1 - A lot of users will point towards powerful characters that they like. If someone really, REALLY likes Kenshin, there is a high probability that he would be picked. Despite there being a laundry list of characters that would simply pick him apart without considering it to be a warm up. Again, the question is fundamentally not about likability, but likability often clashes with our judgment on the question. The medium anime, has created so many vastly overpowered 'god' characters that it is not even funny. Picking from them would be choosing between apples and oranges really. I mean, Haruhi has reality warping powers, which probably means she would beat a lot of really cool characters, that have power levels that are more justified compared with their characters.

In these examples, I always like to take Fist of the north star as an example. They feature a lot of very powerful, but very mortal characters. Now, strip down the story to the bone and there is not a whole lot, the characters however, are amazing, and carries what would essentially be kung-fu violence without that aspect to the series and ascends it into the stuff of legend. Watching some of these personalities clash against each other, in what is nearly certain to be a combat to the death. No quarter given, no mercy shown, is something that has inspired an entire genre, yet which no one has managed to replicate entirely in my opinion. And it is also a lot more interesting than pitting god X against god eater Z. But it is unfair to pair this up with said immortal characters that could, with a flick of their wrist, demolish said characters. It would not be remotely exciting, and feel very cheap.

So the best way to rephrase the question would be "What's the most powerful character that is justified in his own strength?" That would produce much more interesting results, and much more fun forum rages. So that's my two cents. ;;
    lol what a legend, I completely agree.

I normally go with Generator Rex though in the season 1 finale

since he obtained the ability to control every single atom in the entire universe, amongst other things.

shows can skew the power of characters, so i believe its also different in different respects.

eg, most powerful character that is justified in his own strength in respect to a 1 on 1 fight - because then things like intelligence would have to be taken into account

as opposed to most powerful character that is justified in his own strength in respect to how much they can destroy at once (how much they can destroy), because that wouldn't take into account intelligence (it could but not the battle intelligence... you get what i mean)

although you could still ask most powerful character overall in terms of everything, it would be amazingly super hard to come up with an answer since everyone has different opinions and weightings on different things.

a good example could be from KnB - Akashi and Aomine.

Aomine can take any1 on in a 1 on 1, including akashi

but if it was a 5 v 5 (aomine + 4 standard players v Akashi + 4 standard players)

Akashi would win.

Now every1 has different opinions and weightings on whats more important - the 1 on 1 or the 5 v 5, (and) if the effect akashi has on his team count as his own power or not?

sorry if any1 disagrees, its just the way i see the world

10. Likes Astral_Mage liked this post
    Senior Member Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Pizza Manekineko Headphones
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2017 07:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: zer0_rec0il

One Punch Man, all it takes is just one punch..

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Quote Originally Posted by Astral_Mage View Post
    One Punch Man, all it takes is just one punch..
    Unless you happen to be a mosquito.

13. Likes Astral_Mage liked this post
    Junior Member Ayume Tayu-chan is on a distinguished road Ayume Tayu-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Baby Penguin 025 - Pikachu One Piece Wanted Poster
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-18-2015 09:44 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    Unless you happen to be a mosquito.
    LOL The mosquito scene .
    How can you choose one ? I think the strongest is every shounen main chara together as a group of " Well who will be the leader?" :P

Aggressively stupid Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Kawaiislice Alice Pocket Watch
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2024 04:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm not sure if Saitama is the strongest in all of anime, but his power has barely even been tapped into. Though, he has shown to be (or at least he used to be) woundable, and killable. In the fight against Boros

He sustained quite a lot of visible damage, despite not being wounded. Compared to stuff like SSJSS Goku, I think Saitama is capable of taking less punishment than him. The planet buster cannon wasn't a planet exploder,
    but yeah. I do think Saitama is at least SSJ tier in terms of power, and probably stronger than Madara Uchiha (And I’m referring to Rinne Tensei Madara Uchiha with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikidou paths ability) equipped with his Gunbai and control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, a complete Susano’o, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in his chest so he can perform Mokuton kekkei genkai and yin-yang release ninjutsu as well as being extremely skilled in taijutsu and bukijutsu.) etc etc.

Anyway, long story short. Definitely top tier. But the top of the top tier? Not sure, but not yet from what we've seen so far in the anime and manga.

Senior Member Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2019 04:46 PM
    Threads

Goku from DragonBall Z, especially if he could fight Frieza, who could probably desyroy a whole galaxy by himself if he wanted to.

<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic; color:lemonchiffon; "></span> Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Ramen Kawaiislice Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2016 06:39 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: cthulhulover69

I think Mr. Popo from DB, as someone else has said.
    Song Of The Moment:
    "Dreams are made winding through my head"

Signature made by me.
    *click below*

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information