AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: air the motion pictures vs animes

Senior Member darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Decepticons Leo AK47
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2014 04:00 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: darkwolf1911

Default air the motion pictures vs animes

im going to have to go with the animes insted of the motion pictures. the animes gives you more of a story line but the movie is good if you want to compleate it in like an hour and a half
    live life to the fullest because you are not guarantied a tomorrow

Junior Member animestaker is on a distinguished road animestaker's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2013 11:38 PM
    Threads

First im a girl. Not a boy if u mistake that on my profile. Second i perfer anime because of how u can react to the story plot

3. Likes darkrider21 liked this post
    Senior Member Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Gabumon Cylon Centurion
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2017 08:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: air the motion pictures vs animes

Quote Originally Posted by animestaker View Post
    i perfer anime because of how u can react to the story plot
    Pretty sure you can do that with movies, as well.

That being said, I prefer movies. I love anime and other TV series, but I feel like episodes give you a break from the involvement of the story, whereas movies don't really have that break, unless it's something like Lord of the Rings or the Evangelion movies.

Senior Member darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Decepticons Leo AK47
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2014 04:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: darkwolf1911

i dont see why you think you will get more of a story line in a movie seeing how its onley an houre and a half. i watched clannad the motion picture and air the mothin picture and both of them forciced on onley 2-3 charactors
    live life to the fullest because you are not guarantied a tomorrow

Senior Member Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Gabumon Cylon Centurion
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2017 08:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Never said you get more of a story, just said that movies don't really have a break in the story like series do. Sure movies have trilogies, but series have more episodic breaks, plus they have fillers.

So it's not that movies give you more story overall, just more short-term involvement with less break.

EDIT: WOAH, totally didn't know this was about Air specifically...>_>...that being said, my opinion still stands since I thought this was a general thread.
    Last edited by Velvet_Nightmare; 08-10-2013 at 02:18 AM. Reason: Derp

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information