AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What do you think of Blu Ray?

Member truthillusion has a reputation beyond repute truthillusion has a reputation beyond repute truthillusion has a reputation beyond repute truthillusion has a reputation beyond repute truthillusion has a reputation beyond repute truthillusion has a reputation beyond repute truthillusion has a reputation beyond repute truthillusion has a reputation beyond repute truthillusion has a reputation beyond repute truthillusion has a reputation beyond repute truthillusion has a reputation beyond repute truthillusion's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-21-2011 10:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: What do you think of Blu Ray?

Only real difference is that a Blu-Ray holds more data, and thus has better sound quality that no one will ever notice the difference. DVDs perform the same basic video quality.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Don Asterisco TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Globe Belle Floppy
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2019 06:04 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Parugin

Quote Originally Posted by Rageth View Post
    DVDs still deliver a superior cinematic experience than video tapes, and you can use them on a PC and take them with you and play it on your laptop.
    Why, then, not just pure files? That film distributors limit us mainly to optical media is bizarre.

Quote Originally Posted by chibichibichibi
    Everyone will switch over to Blu Rays, because that's what movies are heading towards.
    Just like no one was going to use the floppy diskette after CD-ROMs (and later personal CD burners) were introduced, eh? Or when ZIP drives came out? Pshaw.
    I still have sixty-nine 3.5" diskettes, and one incredible, beautiful 5.25" diskette.

The 5.25" I don't use much, but the 3.5"s are still occasionally nifty. Heck, I was required to use one a few days ago to update a driver on another computer.
    And- I might as well say it- the digital camera I used to take the picture uses a 64 MB CompactFlash card for storage. I was going to use an old Sony to take the picture, since that one can actually use floppies for storage, but its battery wasn't charged.
    Last edited by TheAsterisk!; 04-25-2011 at 02:14 PM. Reason: Remember when floppies were *actually* floppy?

3. Likes ╬Karami Mew~Meow liked this post
    Thunderbringer! RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto's Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Cake
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2017 12:40 PM
    Threads

It always boggles my brain when people say they cant see a difference between SD and HD, or DVD and Blu Ray. Thats a massive pixel difference there! I'm the kind of person who has to hunt for a 720p raw of an anime and then attach someone's subtitles so I don't have to watch some subgroups 480p release (what utter nonsense)

With live action movies...yeah, 1080p doesn't give you much and the difference is only clear when you compare it directly to an SD image of the same film. With anything else, such as anime, 3D animation, or gaming....MOAR PIXELS PLEASE
    Thanks to Wolley for the sexay siggeh! Good work, Wollz!
    On a mountain top
    Bearded RaShay slays demon
    Rocks out on guitar

Junior Member SlickStretch is a glorious beacon of light SlickStretch is a glorious beacon of light SlickStretch is a glorious beacon of light SlickStretch is a glorious beacon of light SlickStretch is a glorious beacon of light SlickStretch is a glorious beacon of light SlickStretch's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2010 01:17 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SlickStretch2

I never understood the Blu-Ray hype until I replaced my 23" tube TV with a 52" plasma with 1080p and got Lord of the Rings on Blu-Ray. The image is incredible. Also, having a disc with a capacity of over 40gb is some pretty awesome data storage. I don't believe Blu-Ray is going to be replaced any time soon, but the new 3D TVs are about to render all of your HDTV's obsolete.

Junior Member Captian Jack sparrow is on a distinguished road Captian Jack sparrow's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Eye Patch
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-26-2011 05:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: pusifull

Blue ray is just another way for the man to get more money and many Americans can't afford a blue ray player and i really can't see the difference between a regular dvd and blue.
    In life we expect things to go the way that they are supposed to. But it never does when things go bad we go to our friends, our family for help and support to get through the tough times. take care of your family and don't burn your bridges you'll regret it later on

Junior Member SirDan is on a distinguished road SirDan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2011 08:55 PM
    Threads

I used to say there is no difference between Blu ray and DVD, that or I couldn't tell... then I bought a Samsung 63" 3D Plasma TV and a Bluray player (Becuase of the 3D) and since then I've been buying Bluray and the difference is amazing. I used to have a 42" Sony Bravia LCD ... and it was alright but nothing like this. So there is a huge difference, and without the proper full HD television and a decent surround sound system you're just wasting your money.

Senior Member ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez::'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cold
    Gifts Electric Guitar Mic Cookie
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2016 07:36 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: dark_fury912 Steam ID: dark_fury912

I bought a Blu-ray disc of Afro Samurai: Complete Murder series, didn't work on my PS3 and didn't work on my DVD player. darn machine.

Signature and avatar made by me
    ~

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

You guys are sort of silly. Has anyone mentioned the CAMERAS people are filming with are getting better and better. A single red camera [most commonly used for film sets] Cost about 25 thousand to 50 thousand. The lenses cost about 4 thousand. The media cards cost about 950 to 3 thousand. These are some REALLY high end camera's they have been using just in the last few years.

DVD's and BluRay are the same. The only difference I've noticed that in a split second in Pirates of the Caribbean you can spot a crewman in the background of a scene. For DVD it was off screen but in BluRay it was picked up.

Also if it wasn't for the ps3 coming standard with BluRay it probably would've died out. I've yet met anyone with an actual BluRay player.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Senior Member Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Dice D8
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2013 11:26 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: someone1489

A lot of people don't know, but Blu Ray being in the PS3 wasn't an accident. It was actually supposed to be the first Blu Ray device to be released, but it ended up being the Samsung BD-P1000 instead (I don't really know the reasons why). The PS3 being compatible with Blu Ray was a promotion for Blu Ray discs in general, and it worked. Since HD DVD's don't necessarily have direct console support, they faded away as far as gaming was concerned. For everything else, they have 40% more capacity, and a LARGE amount of studio and computer support. If you wanted to see a movie in full 1080p, there aren't any guarantees that your movie will come out in HD DVD. Of course regular DVD will always be available, but at the cost of resolution. There are 4 times as many studios (12) behind Blu Ray as there are behind HD DVD (3), and that was as of 2008. It may very well have changed, but the HD DVD is fighting a losing battle.

I personally like Blu Ray, and I know several people who own one (Yes, I'm including PS3's since playing Blu Rays is an intended purpose). The quality is awesome (If you're not already using other 1080p media, in which case it's no different).

When faced with an existence so great, one becomes blind to everything and experiences only fear...

人は平等ではない。不平等は悪ではない。平等は悪だ。そう、人は差別されるためにある。だからこそ人は争い 、競い合い、そこに進歩が生まれる。 

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ::SomeOtherCookiez:: View Post
    I bought a Blu-ray disc of Afro Samurai: Complete Murder series, didn't work on my PS3 and didn't work on my DVD player. darn machine.
    Where did you buy the movie or your PS3?

PS3 is Region 1, meaning it's only Region Free for games only, not for PS2 games, DVDs, Blurays, CDs nor PS1 games.

If both PS3 and movie are from the same region then I don't know what to tell you. maybe an update?
    ___

Also, I gotta love Bluray with my HDTV. =3
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 02-15-2011 at 06:58 PM.

Senior Member TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts K-on Pick Bleach Zangetsu Nachos
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2014 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ProdigySniperXx Steam ID: TadashiED

Blu-Ray is definitely one of, if not, the best way to watch 1080p videos. But the problem with Blu-Ray is that they are expensive. Not just the Blu-Ray, but if you want to watch at its full potential, you will need to buy a TV that you can support 1080p, and you will need to buy a Blu-Ray player which in total, can be very expensive, all for the sake of watching a video in higher quality.

As of now, I'll stick with DVDs...
    Well, for me, I don't even watch DVDs, but rather I watch things on my laptop xD

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555's Avatar
    Gil
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2012 10:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think the image quality is better than DVD.

Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Eva Penpen Wolf Full Moon
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2014 03:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DisturbedWiccan PSN ID: Wolfdragon63 Steam ID: Wolfgirl90

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel06661 View Post
    You guys are sort of silly. Has anyone mentioned the CAMERAS people are filming with are getting better and better. A single red camera [most commonly used for film sets] Cost about 25 thousand to 50 thousand. The lenses cost about 4 thousand. The media cards cost about 950 to 3 thousand. These are some REALLY high end camera's they have been using just in the last few years.

DVD's and BluRay are the same. The only difference I've noticed that in a split second in Pirates of the Caribbean you can spot a crewman in the background of a scene. For DVD it was off screen but in BluRay it was picked up.
    Er...no. They are quite different, both in video and audio quality and storage space. Sure, movie cameras have improved over the years; hell, filming in 1080p is kinda standard now since the required equipment is easy to get. However, that doesn't mean that you are going to get HD quality from your DVDs; merely filming something in HD doesn't mean that you are going to get an HD picture on a DVD. One will never be able to watch anything in HD from a DVD, not even with a HDTV (in fact, as some people have said, upscaling like that can make things worse). If you want to watch movies in HD, you need Blu-ray and an HDTV.

First image is with Blu-ray on a plasma TV. Second one is with Blu-ray on a regular analog TV. Third is with DVD on an analog TV. There are noticeable differences between the three, especially when the size of the screen is accounted for (the plasma is 50 inches while the analogs are 14 inches). Also notice how increasing the quality of the disc without changing the quality of the television (in the second image) actually made the video slightly worse.
    Last edited by wolfgirl90; 02-16-2011 at 03:26 PM.
    This is my war face.

This is what happens to trolls who mess with me.

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

I can tell you.. Up until a few weeks ago I still watched DVD's on Analog. The picture looks NOTHING like the one on the far right.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Ace Kaitous YOU Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Hat Rayman Baboon With A Gun Bioshock Syringe
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2024 09:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: kaitou ace42 PSN ID: kaitou42 Steam ID: kaitou_ace

There is definitely a huge difference between HD video (blu-ray) and SD video like DVD. Most blu-ray videos also preserve the original non-interlaced format of the video, allowing standard 24p at full resolution, which makes a huge difference to the video quality. I film with a 5DmkII and while even DVD quality footage looks nice out of it, the abilities of full 1080 are quite a few steps above, and it is very easy to tell them apart visually.

As for the demo image, it is just more zoomed in, what you see on the far right one are the way the "pixels" are laid out on an analog tv, if you get up close to it, you will see the same pattern. The individual pixels are different in digital displays, and provides a much smoother image.

Senior Member Mattey has a reputation beyond repute Mattey has a reputation beyond repute Mattey has a reputation beyond repute Mattey has a reputation beyond repute Mattey has a reputation beyond repute Mattey has a reputation beyond repute Mattey has a reputation beyond repute Mattey has a reputation beyond repute Mattey has a reputation beyond repute Mattey has a reputation beyond repute Mattey has a reputation beyond repute Mattey's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2011 09:39 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yo! :P Heres some pics to make the difference :P
    First Pic!
    Upper pic is Blue-ray, lower pic is DVD
    Second Pic!
    Here the Lower pic is the Blue-ray :P Upper is DVD

Hopes that makes some clears up a little? :P

Senior Member YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2011 04:49 AM
    Threads

I personally don't think that Blu Ray really is all that, I'm more than happy with DVDs & always will be ^^

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I was against it at first but I only like to buy bluyray, I almost have 50 of them and just love how easy it makes everything.
    -TWM-

Junior Member ranga111 is infamous around these parts ranga111 is infamous around these parts ranga111 is infamous around these parts ranga111 is infamous around these parts ranga111 is infamous around these parts ranga111 is infamous around these parts ranga111 is infamous around these parts ranga111 is infamous around these parts ranga111 is infamous around these parts ranga111 is infamous around these parts ranga111 is infamous around these parts ranga111's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-19-2011 12:01 AM
    Threads

i think blu ray moves unnaturally like the people are moving too fast :S
    P.S. longboards <3

Senior Member Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan's Avatar
    Gil
    Cold
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2021 04:04 PM
    Threads

Blue ray has a much bigger resolution so there for it has a better quality when you're watching it on wider screened tv.
    If you can't tell the difference then that means you're tv/monitor px is pretty crappy

Member Sir Dutchman has a reputation beyond repute Sir Dutchman has a reputation beyond repute Sir Dutchman has a reputation beyond repute Sir Dutchman has a reputation beyond repute Sir Dutchman has a reputation beyond repute Sir Dutchman has a reputation beyond repute Sir Dutchman has a reputation beyond repute Sir Dutchman has a reputation beyond repute Sir Dutchman has a reputation beyond repute Sir Dutchman has a reputation beyond repute Sir Dutchman has a reputation beyond repute Sir Dutchman's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2011 07:49 PM
    Threads

To be honest... I could do without. But I got a PS3 last year, and an HDTV a bit later. So... I figured I may just as well use it. The image quality is great though. But I only buy a couple of things for eye candy... Toy Story Collection, Planet Earth and Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children so far.

Member kkslider55 has a brilliant future kkslider55 has a brilliant future kkslider55 has a brilliant future kkslider55 has a brilliant future kkslider55 has a brilliant future kkslider55 has a brilliant future kkslider55 has a brilliant future kkslider55 has a brilliant future kkslider55 has a brilliant future kkslider55 has a brilliant future kkslider55 has a brilliant future kkslider55's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2011 10:27 AM
    Threads

Well, I have no problem just buying DVDs, but I do enjoy the general extra special features that come with Blu-Rays.

Senior Member Navigator has a reputation beyond repute Navigator has a reputation beyond repute Navigator has a reputation beyond repute Navigator has a reputation beyond repute Navigator has a reputation beyond repute Navigator has a reputation beyond repute Navigator has a reputation beyond repute Navigator has a reputation beyond repute Navigator has a reputation beyond repute Navigator has a reputation beyond repute Navigator has a reputation beyond repute Navigator's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2011 06:26 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, okay I have a Playstation 3. But I don't own any BluRay.. I guess.. I don't see the point in paying extra for it.
    I'm not saying I'm cheap, but I am satisfied with the picture on regular DVD's. I would rather spend the extra money
    on something of more importance. I do enjoy the better picture quality of the few I have seen in BluRay..But I guess it
    isn't that amazing that I think that's all I have to have now. DVD's are fine with me for now! (:

Senior Member ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Venus Star Wand Top Manekineko American Flag Ribbon
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2012 10:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think it's a waste of money. The people I'm living with right now has it, and it's pretty stupid since it can only play blue ray DVDs -.-
    It's just there to eat everyone's money and hoping to replace DVDs -_- DVDs themselves have a good enough quality

---Sorry I am currently inactive; very busy with this new Filipino school x.x they are seriously trying to kill me--
    Karami the Neko Red Bean Dango ~
    Want to join Karami's Big Dango Family?

Senior Member Ghost has a reputation beyond repute Ghost has a reputation beyond repute Ghost has a reputation beyond repute Ghost has a reputation beyond repute Ghost has a reputation beyond repute Ghost has a reputation beyond repute Ghost has a reputation beyond repute Ghost has a reputation beyond repute Ghost has a reputation beyond repute Ghost has a reputation beyond repute Ghost has a reputation beyond repute Ghost's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Pink Ribbon American Flag Ribbon Bob
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-22-2013 12:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ghost212010

I think its Awesome Clear vision Baby yeaaah

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information