AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [Sign-Ups] Wolf XLIII- Corpse Party Edition

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2016 06:02 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

Default [Sign-Ups] Wolf XLIII- Corpse Party Edition

An End of Summer Nightmare

SIGN-UP INFO

Ever heard of the Sachiko Ever After Charm? It is said to grant blessings to people who performed the ritual in order to become true friends for eternity. However, you must perform the ritual correctly, otherwise, it will curse you instead. So if you wish to sign-up, just grip a part of this paper charm:

and say "Sachiko, I beg of you."

Once everyone did their part, everyone will pull to tear the paper and keep the scrap with you at all times.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RULES

Game-Specific Rules:
    • Re-introducing SEARCH or DIE system which was last used on WOLF XXI. This system will be modified and will go in-depth below.
    • Since I am going to follow this theme, everyone has to type [Vote Purify xxxxx] instead of lynch because you can't lynch ghosts. xDD
    • I am also introducing DARKENING system only for fun and it will not change the essence of the game. I will explain it below for further information for those who are interested.
    • This game is not for the faint of heart. Only brave people are allowed on this game.

Day Phase:
    • This is where every player votes for a person to purify, usually through some form of discussion. Please use the format [Vote Purify xxxxx] to vote. You can change votes by posting [Change Vote Purify xxxxx].
    • Post at least twice to be considered active. Voting, however, is mandatory, as you must vote once each day. If you don't vote for one day you will be blocked for a phase. If you don't vote for two days, you will be thrown out of the game. The only exceptions to the rules above are if you PM me telling me why you can't.
    • Any ties will be broken by the host with a random generator.
    • Day phase lasts about 24 hours and will establish when the phase would end on the game thread.

Night Phase:
    • This is the phase where the wolves decide which town member they will kill, and any other members with night actions send their actions to the host.
    • Wolves are granted outside communication with other wolves on their discussion site.
    • All night actions are to be sent in before the night phase ends.
    • The night phase will also last 24 hours.

Miscellaneous:
    • You can post during the night-phase. Don't post anything about the game (besides reactions and search).
    • No editing of posts. If I see a "Last edited" on the post, you will probably suffer from consequences. Only typos and grammatical errors are allowed to edit but I am always watching so beware.
    • No role-claiming, role hinting is not allowed either.
    • No outside communication, if you are caught doing this you will be kicked out.
    • Friendly reminder to send in all actions for either phase to the host.
    • This game will be spoiler-free as possible. Please do not post spoilers if you have already played the game.
    • Any questions, just post a reply or PM me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Search or Die:

For those who did not read the link above I'll explain it here with some changes:

• You don't actually die if you don't search so it's okay if you don't participate in this system. This system is intended for fun and chance for getting advantage.
    • I will provide a map with options to search with. Just type [Search xxxxx] on a certain location provided.
    • You will get items when you search that will help you gain advantage in this game. There are also other surprises lying around.
    • All the items found will be put in shared inventory for all players. There will be a write up for it when found and used.
    • You can search once a day phase and once on night phase. I will allow post for that on the night phase.
    • Items that are generated in each location are random. You can even revisit and there is still a chance of getting an item/ having different surprise. But some surprises are already fixed in that location and will never change.

Darkening:

• Everyone starts with 0% Darkening. Once Darkening reaches 100%, it will lead to death if not taking any means of reducing it.
    • Each locations of the map has different Darkening rates. The rate will be shown once it's first visited. There will be changes depending on which surprises was put in a certain location.
    • If you don't search, you will just be put on a default location with no raise in Darkening. This is for people who don't want to participate. xDD
    • Inactivity will cause Darkening to rise by 35%.
    • Wolves too can suffer from Darkening to blend in with the townies.
    • There will be a post with all the players' current Darkening percent along with the vote counts.
    Last edited by DenjaX; 08-12-2014 at 02:10 PM.

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Too kawaii to live, too sugoi to die Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2016 01:28 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: [Sign-Ups] Wolf XLIII- Corpse Party Edition

Sign me. :3

3. Thanks DenjaX thanked for this post
    🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

I can't see the picture.

Can I still sign up?

Sachiko, I beg of you! Let me in! Dx

My mood on a daily basis

5. Thanks DenjaX thanked for this post
    &#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Sounds intense. I'm in, yay. So long as the game starts after the 7th (maybe 8th), I should be plenty active for this one.

CORPSE PARTY~. I've heard so much about this game, I was thinking about downloading it awhile ago. Nooow I think I have to. xD

Darkening sounds wicked, can't wait to see how it works.

7. Thanks DenjaX thanked for this post
    Aggressively stupid Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Kawaiislice Alice Pocket Watch
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2024 04:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't know anything about corpse party, and the rules of this game are complex. I don't know if I should sign up.

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
    I don't know anything about corpse party, and the rules of this game are complex. I don't know if I should sign up.
    It is only just for fun. You don't have to participate on the rules I implemented. You only have to lynch the wolf to win or kill townies if you are wolf. Still simple enough xDD

---------- Post added at 07:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWolf2508 View Post
    I can't see the picture.

Can I still sign up?

Sachiko, I beg of you! Let me in! Dx
    I only just posted this thread xDD
    Why can't you see the picture? o_O I used the picture for putting names of people who signed up xDD

---------- Post added at 07:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    Sounds intense. I'm in, yay. So long as the game starts after the 7th (maybe 8th), I should be plenty active for this one.

CORPSE PARTY~. I've heard so much about this game, I was thinking about downloading it awhile ago. Nooow I think I have to. xD

Darkening sounds wicked, can't wait to see how it works.
    PS: Only play it when you are alone in your room during the night with no lights. Also wear headphones xDD
    Last edited by DenjaX; 08-04-2014 at 06:43 AM.

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Totally not going overboard Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Neptune Henshin Pen Uranus Henshin Pen Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2019 11:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm in!!

You all better prepare your bodies. *evil grin*

Awesome GIF by me. <3

I see all, I know all.
    ♦A Diamond Book♦

because I
    totally
    hate the color red...

11. Thanks DenjaX thanked for this post
    Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Movie Ticket Mercedes-Benz Green Tea
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2022 09:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

*grips a part of the paper charm* Sachiko, I beg of you.

13. Thanks DenjaX thanked for this post
    Likes DenjaX liked this post
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Kuraokami View Post
    *grips a part of the paper charm* Sachiko, I beg of you.
    thanks for reading the rules xDD

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

-Grabs a spot next to RyuTama- You ready for the "Darkening" dun Dun DUN!!!

Sachiko, I beg of you...
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

16. Thanks DenjaX thanked for this post
    Member Karu-E has a reputation beyond repute Karu-E has a reputation beyond repute Karu-E has a reputation beyond repute Karu-E has a reputation beyond repute Karu-E has a reputation beyond repute Karu-E has a reputation beyond repute Karu-E has a reputation beyond repute Karu-E has a reputation beyond repute Karu-E has a reputation beyond repute Karu-E has a reputation beyond repute Karu-E has a reputation beyond repute Karu-E's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts American Flag Ribbon Cookie Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2015 03:13 PM
    Threads

*Gripping part of the paper charm* Sachiko, I beg of you.

AKA, Im in!

Thanks Nodoka Miyazaki for making me this GIF!
    Live your life like there is no tomorrow. That's it. I'm not the saying wizard.

18. Thanks DenjaX thanked for this post
    Member Yami Kurami has a reputation beyond repute Yami Kurami has a reputation beyond repute Yami Kurami has a reputation beyond repute Yami Kurami has a reputation beyond repute Yami Kurami has a reputation beyond repute Yami Kurami has a reputation beyond repute Yami Kurami has a reputation beyond repute Yami Kurami has a reputation beyond repute Yami Kurami has a reputation beyond repute Yami Kurami has a reputation beyond repute Yami Kurami has a reputation beyond repute Yami Kurami's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Gifts Ramen
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2015 06:36 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

*grabs one of the legs*
    Sachiko, I beg of you.

So yes, sign me up.

Thanks to Nodoka Miyazaki for the awesome GIF!
    I <3 pastel goth

20. Thanks DenjaX thanked for this post
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Chachamaru Karakuri View Post
    *grabs one of the legs*
    Sachiko, I beg of you.

So yes, sign me up.
    Do you know how to play this? I will help you getting the hang of this so don't hesitate to ask xDD

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Member Yami Kurami has a reputation beyond repute Yami Kurami has a reputation beyond repute Yami Kurami has a reputation beyond repute Yami Kurami has a reputation beyond repute Yami Kurami has a reputation beyond repute Yami Kurami has a reputation beyond repute Yami Kurami has a reputation beyond repute Yami Kurami has a reputation beyond repute Yami Kurami has a reputation beyond repute Yami Kurami has a reputation beyond repute Yami Kurami has a reputation beyond repute Yami Kurami's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Gifts Ramen
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2015 06:36 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DenjaX View Post
    Do you know how to play this? I will help you getting the hang of this so don't hesitate to ask xDD
    I think I'll be fine. I'm a rather quick learner, but I'll let you know if I have any questions.

Thanks to Nodoka Miyazaki for the awesome GIF!
    I <3 pastel goth

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

@DenjaX I use a cell phone 90% of the time, I can't see half the images on this site xD

Edit: I've never heard of Corpse Party before and google imaged it. Guys, don't be like me and google image search something you've never heard of unless you're ready for some really NSFW results xD
    Last edited by ZombieWolf2508; 08-04-2014 at 04:58 PM.

My mood on a daily basis

Senior Member hollowdoll has a reputation beyond repute hollowdoll has a reputation beyond repute hollowdoll has a reputation beyond repute hollowdoll has a reputation beyond repute hollowdoll has a reputation beyond repute hollowdoll has a reputation beyond repute hollowdoll has a reputation beyond repute hollowdoll has a reputation beyond repute hollowdoll has a reputation beyond repute hollowdoll has a reputation beyond repute hollowdoll has a reputation beyond repute hollowdoll's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Pocket Watch Ice Cream Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2014 02:58 PM
    Threads

*holds on the right armpit* Sachiko-san, onegaishimasu. XD

I did not even finish chapter 2 of this game... So scary ><

25. Thanks DenjaX thanked for this post
    The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Im in =3

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

27. Thanks DenjaX thanked for this post
    Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I'm torn, I want to play, but I don't want to play. I mean, I've read Corpse Party manga, and seen my sister played the game, and thought that they were pretty disturbing. ;-;

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonMoon View Post
    I'm torn, I want to play, but I don't want to play. I mean, I've read Corpse Party manga, and seen my sister played the game, and thought that they were pretty disturbing. ;-;
    But... we want you to be our friend... forever... xDD

Anyway, I wont be using characters from the game for roles. So there will be no spoilers xDD

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

PS: Only play it when you are alone in your room during the night with no lights. Also wear headphones xDD
    Is there any other way to play a survival horror game?

Tbh I never knew there was a manga of it. Is it all the same story or should I read/play one before the other?

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    Is there any other way to play a survival horror game?

Tbh I never knew there was a manga of it. Is it all the same story or should I read/play one before the other?
    I read the manga and they are the same.

I prefer the game though xDD Music adds to the scary feel which matters to me. And also getting bad ends. The manga has none xDD

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Totally not going overboard Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Neptune Henshin Pen Uranus Henshin Pen Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2019 11:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I read the manga and they are the same.

I prefer the game though xDD Music adds to the scary feel which matters to me. And also getting bad ends. The manga has none xDD
    What about the OVA?

Awesome GIF by me. <3

I see all, I know all.
    ♦A Diamond Book♦

because I
    totally
    hate the color red...

Aggressively stupid Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Kawaiislice Alice Pocket Watch
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2024 04:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Okay okay I'm in. >w>
    *does the ritual and stuff*

34. Thanks DenjaX thanked for this post
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Nodoka Miyazaki View Post
    What about the OVA?
    The OVA was kinda faithful but they ended it with a Bad End on the last ep. xDD

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Okay then, it sounds interesting. Still, I'll join if @Metronome joins too.

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

Closed Thread

Thread Information