AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Agree or Disagree for these statements??

Member mt774 is infamous around these parts mt774 is infamous around these parts mt774 is infamous around these parts mt774 is infamous around these parts mt774 is infamous around these parts mt774 is infamous around these parts mt774 is infamous around these parts mt774 is infamous around these parts mt774 is infamous around these parts mt774 is infamous around these parts mt774 is infamous around these parts mt774's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 10:01 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Agree or Disagree for these statements??

Could you please tell me your feelings for these statements, just say agree or disagree for each. thank you.

Smoking of marijuana should be legalised.

Fat people should be left alone and not encourage those to go on diet.

Sean Hannity is racist.

American government is butt kisser for Israel.

Black Americans need to be given reparations.

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Agree or Disagree for these statements??

No, defently not. It's a drog and shouldn't be legal. Alchohol and coffee is also drugs and wouldn't been legalised if they had been intruduced today. But they have been around us and legal for so long that they cannot be unlegal, it would be an impossible thing trying to do. But marijuana can still be unlegal - and as long as it can be that I want it to be that. Sure, people can still get marijuana if they want... but then don't come crying to me if they get caught, then it was their own choice and fault. I do not want to encourage the using of marijuana, and that's why I don't want it legalised.

Depends. Going on a diet or not is every persons own choice.
    If someone doesn't then it's their choice, and then they should be left alone. No comments or anything. But then people that are overobese have to take the responsibility for their own weight and not saying that it's someone elses fault. People that are blaiming fast food chains and such just makes me so tired sometimes... sure fastfood isn't the best food around: but no one has forced you to eat it either. Then of course there are people who are gaining weight easier then others, but if you have a "problem" (don't know the english word for it...) like that and don't want to gain weight then you have to be extra tough with your daily choices and workouts to keep a healty weight (if they want that), then the people who don't suffer from it. Tought yes, but it's the only way. So... no people who don't want to lose weight should be left alone: their life and their choices. I don't have any rights to just force my choices on them, it's not right. But if they want, and thus ask for help, then it's nothing wrong with encourage them and help them with it. But then it's only when it's their own choice.

Sean Hannity is racist.
    Don't know who that is and don't know what he has said or done so I can't judge him for anything.

I don't think so? Atleast not what I hear on the news.
    I don't live in America so Im not that into the American government and its politik except from what I hear on the news.
    But from what I have heard it sure doesn't seem like it...

No. Trading slaves is something that happened along time ago and doesn't have anything to do with the people today. Example: Jews that where hurt during the war can be given money, no questions asked, but should their grandgrandson have the money? Why? I don't see any point with it. They wern't the one who suffered. Like why should I demand money for something that my ancestors where forced to a long time ago? The bad things that happened was bad, but they have nothing to do with me today.
    For example Im sure I have ancestors that were forced to go to war and things like that in the past, but I wouldn't ever dream of asking for money as a compensation for that now that they died on the battlefield: a battle where they didn't want to be but where forced. They were forced in the past, they are my ancestors and not me.

edit:
    Like who would pay? The grandgrandgrand son of a slave trader? What has he to do with what his grandgrandfather did in the past? Should he be sent to prison now to pay for his ancestors crime?

----

Are you angry at the American sociaty? You seem upset judging from the questions... or are you just trying to make people upset again?
    Last edited by SuXrys; 09-15-2011 at 05:25 PM.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yes. Policing the prohibition comes with huge collateral damage, and what marijuana is sold goes to fund organized crime. Even though legalized marijuana would also come at a cost to society, it pales in comparison.

The two are not mutually exclusive. Harassing fat people does not cause them to go on a diet, though. It just breaks their self-esteem, makes them depressed, which in turns makes them even fatter.

Sean Hannity is racist.

Never heard of it.

Quite. Stuff like this is pretty much standard practice.

Only for whatever injustices are committed toward them today. Guilt isn't inherited.
    Last edited by Eris; 09-15-2011 at 05:31 PM.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

4. Likes Immoral liked this post
    Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post

No, defently not. It's a drog and shouldn't be legal. Alchohol and coffee is also drugs and wouldn't been legalised if they had been intruduced today. But they have been around us and legal for so long that they cannot be unlegal, it would be an impossible thing trying to do. But marijuana can still be unlegal - and as long as it can be that I want it to be that. Sure, people can still get marijuana if they want... but then don't come crying to me if they get caught, then it was their own choice and fault. I do not want to encourage the using of marijuana, and that's why I don't want it legalised.
    Wait, coffee is a drug? Since when? And if we legalized it we could turn it into a source of revenue for the government. Not to mention cut down on the number of people sent to jail for it. That and it's still better for you then cigarets and alcohol. Most it does is make you incredibly lazy and is much less addictive then either tobacco or alcohol. Not to mention all the medical applications it has.

Chart

Article the chart is from.

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GameGeeks View Post
    Wait, coffee is a drug? Since when?
    Coffee is a drug in the way that you become addicted to it.
    That is why coffee would never had been able to come into the market if it would had come as something "new" today.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug "Cofee is the most widely used psychoactive drug beverage in the world"

And if we legalized it we could turn it into a source of revenue for the government.
    The goverment can get in more money by other methods and to prioritiza certain things over others.

Not to mention cut down on the number of people sent to jail for it. That and it's still better for you then cigarets and alcohol. Most it does is make you incredibly lazy and is much less addictive then either tobacco or alcohol. Not to mention all the medical applications it has.
    I think it's wrong to think that you should change a law just because you want to cut down on the number on people that are sent to jail. People are sent to jail because they have done something wrong: they have broken the law. The law is something that accepted amoung the most people. When the most people think that marijuana should be legal, then it will. But today most people, like me included, thing it should not. Saying that "the drog is harmless because you become so slow when you have taken it and it's less addictive then other drugs" is not a good argument. It is as dumb as the argument saying that marijuana should be legal because it's organic...it's unessential to this question and not a good argument for the pro legalisation. Fly agaric is also 100 procent organic, but that doesn't mean that I should eat it.

And about the "medicin" aspekt. I think that people that want it to be legal want it so they can become high, not because they want to be healty. The amount that is given to you as medicin and the amount that people take to be high is very different. Marijuana is a drog and should be viewed as one, even if it has medical effects.

People that are given marijuana as medicin is allowed to take small amounts of it, not to become high as houses.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@SuXrys First, that wouldn't be coffee itself and would be caffeine. Then you should also include things like energy drinks. As for revenue beats the government taking my tax dollars through tax hikes. Same for keeping them out of jail. Why should I pay for someone to be in jail for something that's completely harmless and isn't a threat to society. Let me spin your claim it's not a good argument. What's the harm in letting that person loose? Which is more dangerous, someone who's high on marijuana or someone who's completely intoxicated? If one can be legal why not the other? Tell me how legalizing it would harm anything. Your argument thus far is it's a drug so it must be banned. Yes it's a drug, but it's one that's not addictive and poses no threat to the people around the person smoking.

Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Eva Penpen Wolf Full Moon
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2014 03:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DisturbedWiccan PSN ID: Wolfdragon63 Steam ID: Wolfgirl90

Coffee is a drug in the way that you become addicted to it.
    That is why coffee would never had been able to come into the market if it would had come as something "new" today.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug "Cofee is the most widely used psychoactive drug beverage in the world"
    Err...wanna reel that in just a little bit? To make the assumption that coffee would never have been allowed to be consumed by public markets today simply because it's addictive is an intensely bold statement and one that's incredibly naive.

As GameGeeks said, the caffeine in coffee is what makes it additive and caffeine is present in A LOT of things: chocolate, tea, sodas. Hell, your average can of Jolt has TWICE the amount of caffeine as a cup of coffee (and kindly spells it out for people on the can). And since the word "drug" has the very broad definition of anything that alters bodily function (when absorbed into the body), we can also include alcohol and virtually every energy drink.
    This is my war face.

This is what happens to trolls who mess with me.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wolfgirl90 View Post
    Err...wanna reel that in just a little bit? To make the assumption that coffee would never have been allowed to be consumed by public markets today simply because it's addictive is an intensely bold statement and one that's incredibly naive.

As GameGeeks said, the caffeine in coffee is what makes it additive and caffeine is present in A LOT of things: chocolate, tea, sodas. Hell, your average can of Jolt has TWICE the amount of caffeine as a cup of coffee (and kindly spells it out for people on the can). And since the word "drug" has the very broad definition of anything that alters bodily function (when absorbed into the body), we can also include alcohol and virtually every energy drink.
    Really? I don't think so. If something makes you addicted to it to that grade that you need to take it everyday to not feel bad im sure, im positve to more then 100 procent, that that product would not be allowed to come into the normal store market if it would have come out today. New studies even shows that drinking more then one cup of coffee each daw lowers your chances of getting pregnant. That people don't view coffee like something like that depends on that coffee has been around us for such along time. That's the only reason and I don't that the statment was bold.

About the coffees affect on getting pregnant, a little about it here:

Regarding all even I don't have anything against coffee, but that is also because I have growing up having it around me: im used to it. Im used, and the sociaty, is used to it. It is seen as a social drink, not a drug. But again: im sure it wouldn't have been able to come out if it were a new product today. The other examples you said can almost be viewed the same way. Also, just because there are alot of similar products on the market (that we also have had around us for a long time and because of that are used to them / doesn't view them as something "bad"....) doesn't make something "less bad".

@SuXrys First, that wouldn't be coffee itself and would be caffeine. Then you should also include things like energy drinks. As for revenue beats the government taking my tax dollars through tax hikes. Same for keeping them out of jail. Why should I pay for someone to be in jail for something that's completely harmless and isn't a threat to society. Let me spin your claim it's not a good argument. What's the harm in letting that person loose? Which is more dangerous, someone who's high on marijuana or someone who's completely intoxicated? If one can be legal why not the other? Tell me how legalizing it would harm anything. Your argument thus far is it's a drug so it must be banned. Yes it's a drug, but it's one that's not addictive and poses no threat to the people around the person smoking.
    I ment the caffeine, you know that.
    Read what I wrote to wolfgirl.
    About paying for keeping them in jail: because it's the current law.
    About why it cant be legal but other are: read what I wrote to wolfgirl

Then maybe it's not addictive in that way, but still since it feels good to take it people still get "addicted" to it.
    Last edited by SuXrys; 09-16-2011 at 04:55 AM.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Senior Member sabishii1/2 has a reputation beyond repute sabishii1/2 has a reputation beyond repute sabishii1/2 has a reputation beyond repute sabishii1/2 has a reputation beyond repute sabishii1/2 has a reputation beyond repute sabishii1/2 has a reputation beyond repute sabishii1/2 has a reputation beyond repute sabishii1/2 has a reputation beyond repute sabishii1/2 has a reputation beyond repute sabishii1/2 has a reputation beyond repute sabishii1/2 has a reputation beyond repute sabishii1/2's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Eva NERV Gemini Valkyrie Patch
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2013 02:09 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Smoking of marijuana should be legalized. - the question is "if" it's legalized will you smoked it??? cuz I won't ( ow it's legalized not legalised )

Fat people should be left alone and not encourage those to go on diet. - If they say they don't want to well I'll respect that

Sean Hannity is racist. - Who is that??? sounds like an astronaut or an astrophysicist or something is he the first guy on Never Heard Planet??

American government is butt kisser for Israel. - first I'm not an American...second it's politics.....third I don't watch the news lately....fourth none of my business......fifth I don't care...

Black Americans need to be given reparations. - if your the on who's gonna pay it I'll bet they'll be very pleased not just them but also the rest of the people out there

( Sigh.... Man! he has some serious issues )

Member mt774 is infamous around these parts mt774 is infamous around these parts mt774 is infamous around these parts mt774 is infamous around these parts mt774 is infamous around these parts mt774 is infamous around these parts mt774 is infamous around these parts mt774 is infamous around these parts mt774 is infamous around these parts mt774 is infamous around these parts mt774 is infamous around these parts mt774's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 10:01 AM
    Threads

Wow so you guys never heard of Sean Hannity? me myself will not say for sure that is he racist but a lot of low income Americans do think that. How many of you guys are living in America??

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Really? I don't think so. If something makes you addicted to it to that grade that you need to take it everyday to not feel bad im sure, im positve to more then 100 procent, that that product would not be allowed to come into the normal store market if it would have come out today. New studies even shows that drinking more then one cup of coffee each daw lowers your chances of getting pregnant. That people don't view coffee like something like that depends on that coffee has been around us for such along time. That's the only reason and I don't that the statment was bold.
    Coffee addiction is like a day of mild-ish headache and then you're scot free. Besides, things don't get banned because they are addictive (basically anything that gives a sense of well being is addictive, including exercise, chocolate, food, the internet, and a host of other things, many of which fairly new), they get banned because they are addictive AND harmful. Coffee is for the most part healthy. Moderate consumption lowers the risk of heart disease.

About the coffees affect on getting pregnant, a little about it here:
    Lowering birthrates is a good thing. The world is too overpopulated as it is.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Coffee addiction is like a day of mild-ish headache and then you're scot free. Besides, things don't get banned because they are addictive (basically anything that gives a sense of well being is addictive, including exercise, chocolate, food, the internet, and a host of other things, many of which fairly new), they get banned because they are addictive AND harmful. Coffee is for the most part healthy. Moderate consumption lowers the risk of heart disease.
    That doesn't change the fact that you do get "addicted" to it

Lowering birthrates is a good thing. The world is too overpopulated as it is.
    Tssssssssss

Now enough of coffee, it was not one of Man2055's questions

Quote Originally Posted by Man2055 View Post
    Wow so you guys never heard of Sean Hannity? me myself will not say for sure that is he racist but a lot of low income Americans do think that. How many of you guys are living in America??
    No, since I live in northern Europe. Have you heard of Jimmie Åkesson? Yeah, don't think so...
    Last edited by SuXrys; 09-16-2011 at 07:40 AM.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That doesn't change the fact that you do get "addicted" to it

Tssssssssss
    As I said, things don't get banned merely because they are addictive. They need to also be harmful.

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@SuXrys Eris pretty much covered what I'd have said to your comment to read what wolfgirl said. I will add that I'm addicted to Cheetos, should they be band?

16. Likes blueangel06661 liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@SuXrys Eris pretty much covered what I'd have said to your comment to read what wolfgirl said. I will add that I'm addicted to Cheetos, should they be band?
    Of course not, don't be silly and write a comment like that. -_-

If you want to discuss this further with me write a pm to me, your taste in cheese snacks (?) has nothing to do with this thread. It's off topic.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

OH GAWD. My brain just lost a few cells reading that coffee is a drug. Whaaaaaa? Thou who takes away my addiction to goldfish saying those tasty fish shaped crackers are drug like because I'm addicted to them shall be perished! Realistically it's just the caffeine you get addicted to. Even then caffeine isn't something EVERYONE gets addicted to. Like I for one can't stand coffee so it's existence doesn't bother me. I love Dr. Pepper but I don't care for most other caffeinated drinks. I mean if caffeine was THAT addictive I'd be all over anything with caffeine in it. People are "addicted" and I mean seriously addicted to many different things. Sex/speed/football/texting/World of Warcraft. Like some of those things are serious addictions to people. But it's not a "drug".... Think about your argument more x.x

Anyways back on topic:

1. It should be legalized and taxed. Those who get too happy about it being legal can smoke it all and die for all I care as their existence isn't necessary for our planet. Then you can just have the casual smokers and the people who don't give a flying darn. Plus as it stands already Women in CA. are "possibly" being released for minor things like marijuana possession etc. and will be on house patrol or whatever to get them out of jail and clear up space for real offenders.

2. Ever heard the saying "This is why we can't have nice things" That applies really well to fat people. Not like fat people but like fat fat people I should say. I mean we have to modify things so fat people can use them too. And sometimes that's dangerous [IE. rollercoasters] It's just as possible to lose weight as it is to gain. Only problem is it takes more determination to do the secondary. No one wants to put that much effort into fixing the problem so instead a trip to MCD's is in order! But I don't want to say it's mandatory because some people are just literally born weighing what they do. My little cousin was born big and both of her parents were big. Anyways they just shouldn't have all these darn accommodations for things they can fix if they desire.

3. Oh? Someone is racist? Whatever.

4. America is a butt kisser to everyone pretty much. You scratch our back we scratch yours. We will do almost anything to be sure you don't bomb us. Because we're stupid and you just might.

5. I had a african american girl in my class my Junior year who kept going on about this. Everyone wanted to smack her. She was not there so she needed to STFU. She also thought banks stole your money. She actually thought the money you put into the bank will still be yours. Like if you put a 10 dollar bill in and you go to the bank a month later to withdraw she thought you'd get that same exact bill back. LOL..
    Last edited by blueangel06661; 09-16-2011 at 10:57 AM.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Senior Member Kentaro Kurosaki has a reputation beyond repute Kentaro Kurosaki has a reputation beyond repute Kentaro Kurosaki has a reputation beyond repute Kentaro Kurosaki has a reputation beyond repute Kentaro Kurosaki has a reputation beyond repute Kentaro Kurosaki has a reputation beyond repute Kentaro Kurosaki has a reputation beyond repute Kentaro Kurosaki has a reputation beyond repute Kentaro Kurosaki has a reputation beyond repute Kentaro Kurosaki has a reputation beyond repute Kentaro Kurosaki has a reputation beyond repute Kentaro Kurosaki's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Gifts Gurren Kamina Glasses Shuriken Bleach Urahara Hat
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2011 06:25 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It's sort of already legalized, though I do support a full legalization and decriminalization. So Agree

If they are morbidly obese... then yes.

Sean Hannity is racist.

Most likely

I wouldn't say that... Although we did make them their own country.

If black people get reparations then everyone that the US has antagonized over the years needs reparations. Agree... with conditions.

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Of course not, don't be silly and write a comment like that. -_-

If you want to discuss this further with me write a pm to me, your taste in cheese snacks (?) has nothing to do with this thread. It's off topic.
    Quite contrary, it has everything to do with the discussion. Like Eris said, you can get addicted to anything. Food, sex, drugs and so on. It doesn't matter what it is. If it causes you enough pleasure then you'll desire more of it and will seek more of it. And as Eris said caffeine withdraw last a day tops and it's out of your system.

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

Yeah.
    No. Diets won't work in every case. They should stop being fat, period!
    Sean Hannity is racist.
    Dunno, I don't watch football.

More like a mouthpiece.
    Why should they be paid? Because they're Black?!? That's racist!

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

Senior Member Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Ferrari Soccer Ball Favorite
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2012 10:37 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yes. In every case I've heard of where it has been decriminalised crime has gone down. And potheads are the one type of substance abuser I have no problems with working as a security guard - when the cops nab a bunch of dealers and they all turn to either more alcohol and/or hard drugs, then I have problems.

Why do people give a damn? Sometimes being fat can be advantageous, even if most people are brainwashed by the media into thinking being anything other then unhealthily skinny is attractive. I'd possibly be DEAD if it wasn't for my beloved beer gut and love it so much core exercises make up 0% of my fitness plan.

Sean Hannity is racist.

Never heard of him, but probably - most people seem to be to some extent even though they don't neccesarily see it.

Yes.

No. I fear these kinds of things encourage a divide. Everyone should be treated equally to my way of thinking.
    victoria aut mors

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quite contrary, it has everything to do with the discussion..
    We were talking about marijuana, to me it's a difference between that and cheese doodles ....
    Sure you can get addicted to almost anything, but there is still a difference between the things in question.

Pm if you want to talk more

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

We were talking about marijuana, to me it's a difference between that and cheese doodles ....
    Sure you can get addicted to almost anything, but there is still a difference between the things in question.

Pm if you want to talk more
    Here is fine, since it's still in the realm of discussion, and not really considering the chart I linked you. 96% of people who use marijuana don't get addicted to it. Now compare that to the six percent or so that's addicted to sex and tell me why is it banned? And don't just say because it's a drug. Everything points to it not being harmful. The worst harm it does is lung damage if you smoke it frequently but I don't see people smoking it as much as cigarets for that to be a true issue.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Here is fine, since it's still in the realm of discussion, and not really considering the chart I linked you. 96% of people who use marijuana don't get addicted to it. Now compare that to the six percent or so that's addicted to sex and tell me why is it banned? And don't just say because it's a drug. Everything points to it not being harmful. The worst harm it does is lung damage if you smoke it frequently but I don't see people smoking it as much as cigarets for that to be a true issue.

Maybe you don't think it's a good or valid argument but I still think it should be banned since it's a drug. Maybe not as bad as other drugs or things, but I on my point don't think that that is a valid reason to let it be legalised. So I don't think that that is a good argument. And about the 96 procent I don't think that it's something really to talk about since marijuana don't work like other drugs so no, people don't get addicted to it in the way that they must have it or else they will "go nuts" but still they get "addicted" to it in the way that it gives them big pleasure feelings and there for "must" take it. And you know... I won't change my point of view and neither will you, and we both don't think that the other has good arguments. We're different. The day marijuana will become legal I have to accept it, but until it isn't I still will think this way.

---

edit: ok. I was afraid that it was off topic.
    Last edited by SuXrys; 09-16-2011 at 02:43 PM.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@SuXrys Except it's only a drug because the government says it is. There'd be no harm in legalizing it and would free all the time wasting prosecuting people about it for other things that actually matter. And lets put a number to that. That's nine billion spent each year on the fight against it. Now if we legalize it and tax it that's nine billion that freed up each year plus what the tax is. That's a lot of money that could be put to use. So tell me, what's the benefit of keeping it illegal. You could do a lot with, oh say, fifteen billion. Such as funding for schools, medicare/medicaid or even as a way to reduce taxes on the average american.

Senior Member Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 12:15 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Smoking of marijuana should be legalised. - yes, and taxed to death like cigarettes, and regulated like alcohol.

Fat people should be left alone and not encourage those to go on diet. - Alone...on an island with no food but broccoli and carrots. I don't really care. I'm not sympathetic to the plight of fat people, but I don't go out of my way to belittle them either. Usually.

Sean Hannity is racist. - No he's not.

American government is butt kisser for Israel. - No it's not. I'm fact I'm pretty sure Obama dislikes Israel.

Black Americans need to be given reparations. - For what? I didn't own any of them. Why should I or anyone else pay for something we didn't do?

Closed Thread

Thread Information