AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 191 of 197 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 LastLast
Results 4,751 to 4,775 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

@Esiphas

It's hard to hear. And the sound of the wall of wind doesn't help, even this far from it. But Kara hears Liko whisper "It was my fault, I shouldn't have shot. there were people"

There is a brief pause and then he says "Well, we need to get moving, we can't just sit around. I don't like the idea of just rushing ahead with what we've got, but maybe the straightforward thing is the best? Do you have any ideas?"

As for the rest of the people, they seem to be quite glad to have the boat trailer, as it serves as a place where they can lay down the wounded so they can stretch out. Though that means the group might have to move slower as the old people are going to have to walk.

----------------

The maître d' doesn't even notice how fast Holly closes with im as he had turned around. Focusing purely on the shot, it strikes him in the head, and Holly see's his eyeballs get launched out of his head, presumably because of all the pressure from his vaporizing brains.

Holly distinctly makes out a number of female screams from inside the kitchen area when that happens, but she doesn't have time to think about that as the two dead that had came her direction lunge at her with their knives. Holly feels a brief twing of pain as she flips backwards. A cut on her gut and a poke on her back as she flips, but she's moving away from them too fast for them to get more than a tip of a knife into her. It stings a bit, but as she takes an assesment of herself as she regains her footing, she figures those little wounds wouldn't require more than a band aid and shouldn't slow her down at all.

The dead continue to charge on. In the distance Holly can see the three dead rushing at Richard. He backs up holding his ax and hurls the hatchet at them with his other hand. It bounces off the first one not doing anything as it hit with the handle and they continue on unaffected. However the dead had stopped paying attention to Niu. Granted she was pretty messed up, but as they try to step over and around her she lashes out with broken limbs and the creatures stumble, bump into each other and fall.

Richard doesn't miss his chance and lunges forward, splitting open the head of the first one. As the next two start to rise Richard manages to land a nasty blow on the seconds back, breaking its spine. However instead of standing fully the third just lunges forward and stabs it's knife through Richard's foot.

He doesn't scream, and instead pauses and makes a sort of squeaky sound.

OOC: I guess you could pay karma for Richard, but that isn't a lethal wound at all and you may need karma.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Holly, still growling, raises both her hands to about chest height, her arms spread out like a birds wings might be. She lunges forward in a finer, and hops to the left, attempting to jam her electrified hands into the dead things face before jumping backward out of Knife reach. She doesent seem to be paying any attention to guy, just. Focussing on slaughtering the dead as much as she can.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas

As Holly dodges to the side, the dead waiter in front of her proves to be surprisingly fast and lashes forward with his knife. , managing ot catch Holly's hand.

Holly felt nothing. However the hand disapates as the knife whips through the wrist and Holly can "feel" Petani scream inside her. The waiter seemed to have gotten a little jolt in the process and Holly's momentum allows her to whip around with the other hand, frying the creatures mind.

The second wasn't able to advance on Holly very well. Because she had dodged to the side the waiter was between Holly and itself.

As the waiter drops Holly lunges forward. Managing to shock its outstretched arm. Holly thought she had the advantage, but then it manages to actually land a kick on Holly. However Holly is spry on her feet and doesn't go down. Rushing back in before it seems to expect her to holly manages to land a shock on its arm again, then its leg, and then she fries its chest good as it starts to fall.

For his part Richard has snapped back into reality and had managed to shatter the collarbone of the dead that had stabbed him and done some damage with another thwack to its back that has driven it face down on the ground. The other dead in the area lunged at Richard with it's knife from the ground, not very able to stand, however Niu had grabbed ahold of its leg. She can't seem to stand or do much either, but she did pull it a foot or so back, keeping it out of Richards range. For that she gets kicked in the face a couple time as the creature tries to free itself, but since Richard broke its spine, it's having trouble coordinating it's body motions and Niu is hanging on.

OOC: You can finish up things from here as you'd like, Niu and Richard could probably manage that damaged pain on it's own. Getting stabbed through the foot hurts a lot, and once things calm down Richard is going to sit down and be a bit in shock. Guy is knocked out, but breathing like he's probably going to be OK.

OOC: Also if you really aren't sure what to do with Kara. It's OK to make a post where you just have her sit there and think to herself she doesn't know what to do. Or just PM me. If you just need a bit more time that's fine as well.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 03-16-2013 at 08:53 PM.

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    Threads

(Hi! I'm not sure if events are correct?)

It was windy in the wide ocean. A few scattered clouds floated lazily by, and the tide pounded angrily against the ship.

Timothy Carlton had been trying to take a bite out of a passing seagull when he tumbled over the side railing. He gave a long guttural 'GUUUAAAH' and saw water, sky, ship, water, sky, ship, as he twirled down, down, down, like a poor twig on a breezy autumn day. Into the waves he fell with a great splash.

Timothy began sinking to the bottom as water entered through his nostrils and mouth, filling his body through the gashes of his flesh. Fish darted away in a frenzy. The sharks found something repugnant about his smell and refused to eat him. He watched the sunlight sparkle through the surface, the gentle undercurrent carrying his body like a leaf through the air.

A large sunfish caught his attention. He tried walking to it, to no avail. It only served to kick up some sand and coral. But he must catch the sunfish! He flailed and twirled and made a belching sound. He stayed in place. Yet tenaciously he kept fighting to catch the sunfish.

It took no notice of him and sailed away.

Then he saw a flame angelfish. Again he tried to eat it, but it too, swam away. He also saw a mountain bass, a regal parrotfish, and a manta ray, but his efforts made no avail. And so he went on and on until the current rolled him up on the shore like a coconut.

If Timothy could talk, he would say that the after-life is not so glamorous, but it was never boring. Not that you had a mind to be bored with, anyway.

He dried himself in the sun for what seemed like half a day, although the undead didn't exactly have a sense of time.

Then there was movement in the trees. Timothy stood up, gave his signature 'GUAH', and hobbled towards whatever it was that had the possibility to be edible.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Solsaiden Hel View Post
    (Hi! I'm not sure if events are correct?)
    OOC: Close enough. The whole island is surrounded by what looks like the eye wall of a hurricane and the sky above is blacked out by clouds. The only illumination is from the very frequent and usually silent lightning and electricity arcing around in the clouds and wall of wind. Lately there have also been gaps in the eyewall that have let sunlight through for a little while as there doesn't seem to actually by any stom beyond the whirling wind.

Nice post. I'll PM AI

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly slumped against a wall as the The last undead dropped. Petani! she thought, loking inside her mind to her spirit-partner. Petani! Are you Alright? Are you hurt? She had snapped back out of her angry rage now, and was hyperventilating. Even as she looked at the dying dead, she crawled over to the one Richard and Niu were having a bit of trouble with, and put the hand Petani hadn't possibly hurt into the things head, and electrified it. Then, she crawled over to Guy, and checked his pulse. "Please be Alright..." she said aloud, whilst at the same time thinking to Petani Please Be alright...

Junior Member removalsperth is infamous around these parts removalsperth is infamous around these parts removalsperth is infamous around these parts removalsperth is infamous around these parts removalsperth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2013 08:00 AM
    Threads

Default Removals perth

Removals Perth WA 6000 Perths oldest independant removalists, providing free removals estimates for peace of mind removals Perth Removals Group are Perth s oldest most trusted removalist service Friendly courteous removalists staff, we provide careful on time low cost removals so your move is totally stress free

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas and @mrpineapple

Holly can feel the fear and shock coming off of Petani, although in a way that's reasurring because it means she's at least still there.

The thoughts come back <I'm a ghost! I thought I didn't have to experience that sort of thing anymore! It wasn't exactly pain, but it was a feeling of...coming apart, like all of me was getting mixed up and I might just tear apart into NOTHING.

I guess maybe that means ghosts can be destroyed here.>

As Petani thinks at Holly her form is coming back together. The insubstantial hand Holly has been getting used to having starts to come together again, sort of like a gathering mist. It reminds Holly a little bit of what happened with the Nightmarchers after their fights. Eventually Holly is able to solidify the hands again and feel Guy's pulse.

It's strong, and the contact makes him mumble a little but he seems to be really out of it. Holly isn't sure if that means he's going to be OK or if it means he's got serious trauma in his brain. There is a big lump forming on his head where he hit, but it doesn't feel like his skill is cracked or anything.

A little ways away Richard is sitting and staring at the wound in his bleeding foot with wild eyes. Poking with a finger at the hole in his flesh that seems to go all the way through. Niu is still pretty shattered, but with her more functional arm she's dragging herself over to Richard.

Petani then gives Holly a mental "nudge" and thinks <Hey, I, well we, can hear women talking> Snapping back to reality for a moment and focusing Holly can indeed hear voices coming from inside the kitchen area.

One says "We should start screaming! There must be something nasty out there and it's going to get us all!"

A second says "Well scream if something scary comes in plenty. Even if he might keep us safe I don't want to bring him in here and wind up like one of the other girls. "

For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these; "It could have been" ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Manekineko Cancer Luna
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2013 11:56 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xXoTrinityoXx

Sai jumped as a tree branch fell and made a loud "thud" sound. She spun around and saw it sink into a large area of mud. She sighed. She was starving and alone in the woods and she wasn't sure if she was lost or just looking around for food. She was kind of walking aimlessly, trying to survive. She looked around. Everything seemed dead, even the trees. She started to wonder if there was any hope with her surviving through all of this. I can do this. She whispered to herself. After walking for a few hours she saw a huge boulder and leaned against it. She looked up at the dark sky. She started to hear water. She looked around and saw a clearing. She was at the edge of the woods and saw what looked like a shadow of waves hitting the shore. "Finally!" She breathed and started to run towards the ocean. She had thought about food for the past few hours and fish sounded amazing. She slowed down almost to a stand still when she saw someone covered in blood slowly walking around. "I wonder if he's lost?" She said to herself. Maybe he was hurt! She began to slowly walk towards him keeping her guard up. "Excuse me!" She said loudly.
    (My post wan't nearly as good as Sol's, but it's a start! ;p I haven't written since I last posted in Nightmarchers!)

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Royo turned to Esiphas. "I prefer to get to know someone first before I start holding hands." Why he wanted to "hold hands" was quite simply baffling. She was at a lost of why she needed to be part of it, regardless Royo swam towards Esiphas. Though spending time on this island, she's willing to believe that out of the ordinary is somewhat ordinary. She wasn't entirely keen on leaving the girl on the wreckage alone; not like she could go anywhere.

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(@ai_frostbite & @sunnyside : Ahahaha... *blush*)

"Excuse me!"

Timothy's reply came in a roar of hunger.

"GUUAAARRRGHHH!!!"

Timothy had bloated to the size of a cow when he absorbed all that seawater. So when he heard a sound as sweet as a deer's footfalls to a hunter, he waddled as fast as a penguin, flailing his fat clumsy arms.

FOOD! FOOD! FOOD!

He reached five meters before he tumbled on a coconut and the beach fell on his head. Sand smothered his face, clinging to his torn pants and frayed long-sleeve collar shirt. There he waved his arms like a helpless overturned beetle.

But there it was! The source of the voice! FOOD!

Timothy struggled to run towards her, which did as much good on land as he did underwater. He kicked up dirt and made an impressive sand angel. For all his efforts, he moved forward only two inches.

If Timothy had feelings he would have felt depressed about his pathetic life. A beached whale would have done better.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Esiphas chuckles. "Look, No time to explain in Full. Lets just say I've got a very special friend who says that you guys have some sort of mystic energy inside you. He thinks he can unlock that o help me regenerate my legs. I think I've earned that much, especially as I gave them up so we'd all survive. So please, Help me?"

------------------------

Holly, after checking on guy, begins a Slow walk over to the kitchen area. Holly looked inside quickly, then pushed the door open. "err... Hi. I'm not going to hurt you, promise. I'm Human, like you. Mostly." She gave a weak little smile, before collapsing to her knees, exhausted after the adrenaline rush leaves her body.

--------------------

Luna and Kara help move the injured onto the trailer. Looking at the numbers, they frown, and Kara says "Can we get any volunteers to walk? We'll slow down as much as possible for you to keep up, but we don't have enough room on he trailer for everyone. And I real don't want to force people."

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas @mrpineapple

OOC: Well played

IC:

At first the women in the room looked worried. Actually the one nearest to the door looked like she was about to whack Holly with a pan.

However as Holly falls down, she can see looks of concern flashing on all the faces of the women in the room, and the pan clatters to the floor as that woman and one other rushes over to Holly. The second one starting to pour water on some of Holly's wounds for a bit and then offering the glass to her says "Oh my God! Are you OK? What happened?!? How did you get here? "

Looking around, Holly sees that the kitchen is in use, apparently making a fancy meal. The women in here look rather like the professional kitchen staff from the ship plus a few that might have been waitresses. However they show signs of mild abuse, like the occasional scratch or black eye. And their outfits have been torn so that their midriffs can be seen and their long dresses and pants are now skirts and shorts.

There look to be eight women here, and they are all chained in a fashion. The ship maybe didn't have any actual shackles or chains. And so instead pieces of metal have been twisted around to make collars or shackles for the women, and metal cables or copper power lines have been used instead of chains to attach them to something.

Holly realizes they aren't all coming to comfort her because only these two can physically reach where Holly is.

-------------------------

@Esiphas @suzumi and @Red&Stiletto

Between actual graciousness in responding to Kara's request and some prodding from the families of the wounded there is soon room in the trailer and they are loaded.

Luna and Kara find themselves with a fair bit of blood on themselves, despite the efforts of some to treat the wounds.

Liko is pacing back and forth with his gun near the Jeeps looking agitated. Suddenly he yells.

"Ok. We're going to get to that airport NOW! I'll take one of the Jeeps can go ahead and attack anything that looks like it might come after our group so the fight won't be near everyone. The other Jeep will move the wounded at whatever walking pace can be managed.

WHO'S WITH ME!"

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Kara and Luna look at each other and nod. Aka turns to Liko and says "We'll come. You might need us if the Jeeps break down under attack." Both girls grip their Melee weapons tightly and move over to likes place. "I'd recommend having at least 1 man with a Gun with the other jeep. Just in case."

------

Holly groaned. "Long story. I actually started here on the ship... After we hit he hurricane thing, I was attacked by this Big Shark man, named Ramone. I got away, but I came back to Look for him. Know who I'm talking about?" she guestures to the others, out in the hallway. "My friends need a bit of help."

For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these; "It could have been" ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

( @Solsaiden Hel )
    Sai watched the figure clumsily try to run towards her. She stepped closer to see what was wrong with him. "He's either very drunk, hurt, or one of those corpse things." she thought to herself. She had to figure it out but also keep distance between them. She squinted her eyes to try and see better. It was too dark for her to figure out this far away. So, she walked forward more and gasped as soon as she got a good view of the figure. It was a man....she wasn't sure what it was now. She stood scared, not sure if she should move or not. She watched as he fell and tried getting up. The fear drained from her and now she was a little more curious. She remembered how hungry she was and looked at the ocean that seemed so close to her now. She sighed, drew her eyebrows together and decided that starvation wasn't an option. She looked around for something to use to help protect her. Martial arts may not be the best thing to defend herself with against the dead starving for her flesh. She looked around and all she saw were sticks in this area. She walked forward anyway, waiting for the hungry corpse to make his first move. "Hey! Over here!" she yelled at him. If there was one thing she learned being a martial arts instructor, it was to never make the first move.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The Eldarly are helped out of the Jeep not attached to the trailer. Liko and his friends stay around it.

Kapella says "I'll stay here with everyone, Fee seems, well anyway I'll stay." Jessica, Mana, and Sora all have friends they worry about and want to stay by.

Still, that makes for six in the forward Jeep.

Liko seems to be feeling much better than he was moments ago, though perhaps there's a bit of an unstable look to his eye. But at least he's smiling instead of frowning. He says. "Actually, if you two know shocks and Jeeps well maybe you could help get them down. I figure we leave the road where the van broke through the fence so we can head straight for the airport, but we have to make it down gently. Maybe one of you could drive and the other watch how things are going. If it's easy we can have the other Jeep just follow. I'd rather not make the injured get out of the trailer."

--------------------

The women look surprised "You managed to get away" says one. Another adds "And you came back?!?!?!"

The first asks "How did you get away? He's crazy paranoid about any of "His ladies" getting away. Even with the ship surrounded by dead things and other shark monsters he still wraps metal around our necks or angles and then around uses something to attach everyone to a wall. Do you have a tool we could use to get free? Nothing here in the kitchen comes close. And Mr. "

She pauses a moment and looks at the body in the doorway and the eyeballs lying on the floor some distance away before continuing.

" ... well that creature that used to be my boss keeps on eye on us anyway."

The woman offering Holly water says "I don't think we can help your friends much from here. None of us can even reach that door you came through."

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Ooc- bit confused about that Kara post. Also, sprained typing hand. Might be a bit hard to post.

Ic- holly takes the water and smiles. "I was his first victim. He wasn't nearly as careful with me. Though I'm sorry, the reason your chained up is probably because of me. Anyway, he made a mistake and at one point tore my left arm off, and was forced to supplement it with some sort of magical power. Now, I basically have two magic hands. Help me up, I'll break your chains. I won't be able to de-collar you, but I can free you at least." after she's helped to her feet, holly goes around systematically melting the chains on the collars. As she works, she tells the girls of the boat they came in on, and the Plans to get out. "I'm going to deal with Ramone. I came back to deal with him, and so I could rescue anyone unfortunate enough to be on the ship with him. Good people like you, who I basically trapped in the first place.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Esiphas View Post
    Ooc- bit confused about that Kara post. Also, sprained typing hand. Might be a bit hard to post.

Ic- holly takes the water and smiles. "I was his first victim. He wasn't nearly as careful with me. Though I'm sorry, the reason your chained up is probably because of me. Anyway, he made a mistake and at one point tore my left arm off, and was forced to supplement it with some sort of magical power. Now, I basically have two magic hands. Help me up, I'll break your chains. I won't be able to de-collar you, but I can free you at least." after she's helped to her feet, holly goes around systematically melting the chains on the collars. As she works, she tells the girls of the boat they came in on, and the Plans to get out. "I'm going to deal with Ramone. I came back to deal with him, and so I could rescue anyone unfortunate enough to be on the ship with him. Good people like you, who I basically trapped in the first place.
    Ooc: I hope you get better soon. (And not just for the game's sake )

Regarding Holly, she melts things through massive electrical current. Not a safe method when the other end of the thing is attached to somebody as the current travels along the metal.

You could spend karma, or maybe some spare points , to change the power.

Regarding Kara, I'm not sure what part of the post confused you. If it's the bit about driving. The road travels along this way, but it heads into town not to the airport.

There is a barbed wire and metal fence here in part to keep cars from going over the side of the road and down the steep slope.

The family of undead you just fought crashed here. Their van plowed through the fence and is upside down at the bottom of the slope.

Liko wants to drive the Jeeps carefully down the slope and off to the airport.

Hope that helps.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@ai_frostbite

After rolling forward and backward like a bobo doll, Timothy finally managed to himself to his toes - which had swollen out of his leather shoes. The thing that was his food yelled and waved sticks at him. If he had a brain, he would feel insulted at being treated like a zoo animal. Except he didn't, so he just felt hungrier. He was always, and forever, so, so hungry.

"Grawr! Grawr! GRAWR!" He waddled, putting one foot far and wide from the other like a fat penguin. Timothy waved his arms in front of him reaching, reaching, until the tips of his fingers was an inch away from his meal.

"FFFOOOOODDD!"

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas

OOC: Oh, I forgot to PM about Kara. First Liko wants you to drive the Jeep without the trailer down the steep slope to see how it goes, and then maybe drive the other if it's hard.

IC:

The women look like they're about to say something about Holly being the first. They wind up giving each other a lot of looks, but nobody actually says something on that.

They do, however say think you a whole bunch for setting them free and they head out of the room to help out Richard, Niu, and Guy (and just to get further from the door).

The woman with the frying pan stops in the door and turns back towards Holly and says "Thanks again...but can you really do anything to him? He's crazy stong. Maybe we should just go?"

OOC: You're getting a log of people for that lifeboat. As is it's going to be standing room online in that thing.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

(@Solsaiden Hel )

"FFFOOOOODDD!"

Sai slapped the corpse's hand away from her and backed away. This was alot scarier compared to the opponents she's fought before. She stared at him still backing up. She wasn't sure what his weakness was and she wasn't sure if she could kill it.

They both seemed to have the same interest. They were both hungry. Sai started to think that maybe she was safer in the woods. She tripped over a branch walking backwards and landed on her bottom. Trying to keep the corpse away from her so she could get back up, she threw sand in his eyes, got up and ran towards the woods. "Maybe I can lose him in there!" she said to herself. She really didn't want to go back in there, but it looked like that was her only chance to get rid of the hungry corpse.

As she ran, she screamed "Please leave me alone! I just want to go back home!" She started to cry as she ran. It wasn't like her to cry at all, but since no one was around except a brain dead corpse, whom she felt couldn't judge her, it didn't matter to her. She was starving, cold, and scared out of her mind. There was blood all over him, which made her want to constantly throw up and she probably would have if she had food in her stomach. It was pitch black, and she was back in the forest. She saw he was pretty far behind. "Wow, he's really slow." She whispered to herself. She waited behind the tree, hoping he'd go right past her so she could go back to the ocean and fish.
    Last edited by ai_frostbite; 03-26-2013 at 12:50 AM.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@ai_frostbite

Timothy's hand flew when his food slapped him, then it started backing away. Every fight is a food fight when you're a zombie.

When the tasty morsel fell over backwards, he launched himself like an angry bird. But she was too quick - sand scattered in his eyes and the food ran towards the woods, screaming something he might have understood in a previous life.

Timothy moved like a sloth. Yet he could still hear it. He could still smell it. He ambled like a lame duck, but he knew, he knew he would get his food in his arms and take a big fat bite out of it.

"MIIIINEEEE!!!!"

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly stops for a second, then grins wildly. "He's crazy strong? Sure. But he's also Cumbersome. And judging by m arm, clumsy." she holds up her full host arm, and sends a quick burst of electricity down it, to make a point. "And There isn't much that likes lightning in this world." Once the woman is gone, Holly swallows. She would never admit it to the others, but she was scared. Then, swallowing her fear again, she stepped through the doors.

----------

Kara looks a title disappointed, but agrees. Climbing into the drive seat, She taps her chin, as she does when she's thinking. "Now... How does this go again... Ah yes." Lookin around, after sorting everything out, she says "Right! All aboard the Jeep." Luna, who isn't coming, gives her a quick kiss on the cheek. "Stay safe, okay?" Kara just nods, smiling.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

As Holly steps out into the dining hall she finds the it is not silent. Beutiful if perhaps uninspired music drifts down from a piano on the second floor. Holly recognizes the man in the tux playing the piano from seeing him playing on previous occasions. In a manner similar to the girls in the kitchen, his is also attached to the piano with twisted metal and a "chain" of copper power wire.

There are also a couple waitresses in the room. Similarly shackled and in slightly torn outfits. They have relatively long wires attached to them. Presumably so they can get to the kitchen and then to other tables.

As they were looking in the general direction of the kitchen door they quickly notice Holly. However, while looks of confusion and perhaps fear play out in their eyes, neither of them moves from their chair or says anything. They just stare.

As for the room itself it looks generally like it did when Holly was here. Except that it now has full power, and it looks like it's been largely cleaned up. So it has regained much of the "fancy" flavor it had back when everything was normal.

--------------

Driving the Jeep down proves to be relatively easy for Kara with her understanding of the mechanics of the vehicle.

Liko seems satisfied that it's safe for Luna to take then next group down, and standing from the front seat so that he body hangs out the side of the Jeep with one hand holding the frame and the other holding a scope to his eye like a pirate with a telescope he starts scanning the horizon.

In a moment he finds what he's been looking for. "There! I see some dead over that way!" He says pointing "C'mon Kara lets get over there and attack them before something else comes up."

From on top of the Jeep the guy says "Hey. Why do we have to charge over? We've got guns, lets just shoot them."

Liko says back, rather loudly, "We each burned through how much ammo taking out that little monster thing? We aren't professional shooters. We need to get close enough that was can score solid hits on them and make each shot count. I think headshots are what we need."

He looking into the Jeep at Kara. "C'mon. Drive!"

Back up on top of the hill with Luna the mood is a lot more somber. There are some grumblings about heading down the hill with the trailor. But with the injured in there hauling them down would be a slow and painful process.

OOC: Maybe I should just come out and say it. There's that van down there that rolled over. Luna could get it working again to make driving a bit easier on everyone as you'd have more seating capacity. Though obviously there is a bit of a time constraint. But that migth be something you could have her do since you split the two.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 04-01-2013 at 11:12 AM.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@Solsaiden Hel

"MIIIINEEEE!!!!"

Sai shivered as the corpse's screams echoed through the woods. She looked around, swinging her head back and forth trying to find a safer place to hide. She saw a fat tree with a few low branches, "Maybe I can climb up there without him noticing and he'll just walk right by me." She whispered to herself. She stayed in the shadows being careful to not be noticed. She tip-toed to the tree and put her foot on the trunk, swinging her hand on a branch, pulling herself up. She was on the lowest branch. Looking up, she saw there was another branch a bit higher and close enough to reach. She stood up on the branch she was on and put both hands on the higher branch using her feet against the trunk to land her bottom on the higher branch. She watched as the corpse walked clumsily into the woods. She could hear her own heart beating out of her chest. She was afraid if she were to even breathe, he would hear her.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information