AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolf XLVII: Negima edition (Game Thread)

Totally not going overboard Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Neptune Henshin Pen Uranus Henshin Pen Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2019 11:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Wolf XLVII: Negima edition (Game Thread)

Welcome to Mahora Academy, a school district the size of a city. You may think this is a normal school, but you're dead wrong. See, all kinds of crazy stuff can happen here. Magic, ten-year-old teachers, a talking ermine... You name it, it's probably happened in Mahora before. The even crazier part is that nearly all of these crazy incidents happen in Mahora Girls Junior High Class 3-A. But now, some people in Class 3-A are plotting to kill their classmates and teacher and rule the world, and it is up to you to stop them!

(I'm not the best at writing flavor text :P)

WIN CONDITIONS:
    Class 3-A (Town)- Eliminate all the evil students trying to kill Class 3-A.
    Evil Students (Mafia)- Kill everyone in Class 3-A to a point where they are outnumbered.

Rules:

DAY PHASE
    The day phase is when every player is encouraged to discuss about the proceedings of the game and decide who to lynch.

Voting for lynching is open for every player. Follow this format: [Vote Lynch XXXX] and [Change Vote Lynch XXXX] when changing votes and the Mafia Deities will bless you.

Please be as active as possible. Failure to be active in three consecutively day phase will result in a Modkill.

KEEP SPAMMING TO A MINIMUM.

Day phases approximately last 24 hours. I explicitly state that I shall extend it due to moderator-excusable reasons.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

NIGHT PHASE
    There shall be NO POSTING DURING THE NIGHT PHASE. Except for reactions.

Each night phase lasts approximately 24 hours unless I explicitly state that I shall extend it due to moderator-excusable reasons.

I will not wait for any night actions not sent in. 24 hours is 24 hours.

Every night action that is not roleblocked will still be performed even if the players of those actions are being killed. Lol that sounds morbid. For example, if player A's day action is to kill player B and player C happens to target player A for a kill/roleblock/protection/etc., the player A will still kill/roleblock/protect/etc. player B but will die by the hands of player C.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

MISCELLANEOUS
    Leave the game discussion in this thread UNLESS YOU ARE MAFIA CONSPIRING WITH EACH OTHER DURING THE NIGHT PHASE OR MASONS WITH SOMEONE in which case you may use any form of communication lines you see fit. Better if you use QT. (Doesnt mean that Masons will be in this game)

Friendly reminder to SEND YOUR DAY AND NIGHT ACTIONS VIA PM. There is an exception to this rule because a user who plays this game knows me in real life. (You know who you are)

DO NOT POST ONCE YOU ARE DEAD. Do not provide hints or comments that will intentionally or otherwise influence the living player's choices for lynch and/or actions.

PLEASE BE AS ACTIVE AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN. Remember that consecutively not voting/participating in three day phases earns you a splendid modkill. However, if you have a legitimate reason to be inactive, inform me ahead of time of the reason for anticipated inactivity and how long the perceived duration of such will be.

ROLE REVEALING IS NOT ALLOWED. THIS ALSO MEANS REVEALING OTHERS. Do not post screen caps or copypasta the contents of ANY MESSAGE CONTAINING YOUR ROLES. You shall be modkilled if you do.

FAKE CLAIMING IS ALLOWED BUT NOT ENCOURAGED.

I would like to remind you all that THE ROLE ASSIGNMENT IS RANDOM so any fandom, gender, and name basis for role assignment is moot.

If a kill fails, the target will be labeled as [???] and it will be simply stated that the attack failed.

Any questions, PM me.

Players:
    1. @Karu-E
    2. @Ωmega
    3. @Yami Kurami
    4. @Hydruz
    5. @Albear
    6. @Solomore , Chachamaru Karakuri, Killed by Asuna D2
    7. @RyuTama
    8. @Syaoran
    9. @DenjaX
    10. @ZombieWolf2508
    11. @Aries
    12. @Yoko Littner , Anya Cocolova, Somehow killed by Evil Students N1

Everyone should have their role (except for Ryu, but we'll fix that). If you don't, please inform me ASAP so we can get things sorted out!!
    Last edited by Nodoka LaMei; 01-31-2015 at 06:02 PM.

Awesome GIF by me. <3

I see all, I know all.
    ♦A Diamond Book♦

because I
    totally
    hate the color red...

Member Yami Kurami has a reputation beyond repute Yami Kurami has a reputation beyond repute Yami Kurami has a reputation beyond repute Yami Kurami has a reputation beyond repute Yami Kurami has a reputation beyond repute Yami Kurami has a reputation beyond repute Yami Kurami has a reputation beyond repute Yami Kurami has a reputation beyond repute Yami Kurami has a reputation beyond repute Yami Kurami has a reputation beyond repute Yami Kurami has a reputation beyond repute Yami Kurami's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Gifts Ramen
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2015 06:36 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Wolf XLVII: Negima edition (Game Thread)

Yea, let's get this game started! Seems like it's been forever since I've played, but let's do this!

Thanks to Nodoka Miyazaki for the awesome GIF!
    I <3 pastel goth

Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Movie Ticket Mercedes-Benz Green Tea
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2022 09:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Good night.

Totally not going overboard Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

But it's Day 1, Hydrus.....

If you didn't already know, it's Day 1. So go vote, and go catch those evil students!

Awesome GIF by me. <3

I see all, I know all.
    ♦A Diamond Book♦

because I
    totally
    hate the color red...

Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Good day. I'd vote for myself since I don't like voting on Day 1, but there's always the risk of people having funky abilities that manipulate votes.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, hello there everybody...
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome to Mafia XLVII Mr.Godfather.

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

I don't even know who I aaaam yet! But I know I'm totally not scum!

[Vote Lynch Hydruz because woo! Activity bruh!

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay game started!!

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

&#32
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Inb4 Hydrus has an ability that redirects votes.

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2016 06:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

Quote Originally Posted by Hydruz View Post
    Good night.
    definitely scum. Only wolves think of night.

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

Hi everyone.

My mood on a daily basis

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Yami Kurami View Post
    Yea, let's get this game started! Seems like it's been forever since I've played, but let's do this!
    definitely scum. 1st poster are 100% wolf

Quote Originally Posted by Yoko Littner View Post
    Well, hello there everybody...
    definitely scum. Only a wolf would put "..." at the end of the sentence

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    I don't even know who I aaaam yet! But I know I'm totally not scum!

[Vote Lynch Hydruz because woo! Activity bruh!
    Definitely scum. Only wolves are concern about activity

Quote Originally Posted by Ωmega View Post
    yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay game started!!
    Definitely scum. Only wolves are excited about deceiving townies.

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWolf2508 View Post
    Hi everyone.
    Definitely scum. Only wolves greet everyone.

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Quote Originally Posted by DenjaX View Post
    definitely scum. 1st poster are 100% wolf

definitely scum. Only a wolf would put "..." at the end of the sentence

Definitely scum. Only wolves are concern about activity

Definitely scum. Only wolves are excited about deceiving townies.

Definitely scum. Only wolves greet everyone.
    Definitely scum, only scum would post such nonsense to skirt suspicions off of themselves

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't think DenjaX is scum, because I'm scum so I know who's scum and who's not. DenjaX is def not scum.

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@DenjaX Oh, um, I'm not scum...

My mood on a daily basis

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Everyone is definitely scum, who else would play a game called "Wolf"?!

[Change Vote Lynch Everyone kthxbai]

I'm onto you guys.

18. Likes Aries liked this post
    Nommable Titan Fodder Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-30-2016 12:55 AM
    Threads

Not much yet. I don't do this very often, but... [Vote Lynch Solomore]

Behold the powers of RNG. I'll change it later if something comes up.

"Not even fit to share the battlefield with me."

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Scums... scums everywhere.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I think Omega might be scum...

My mood on a daily basis

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Vote Tally 1.1-

Solomore- 1 (Aries)
    Everyone kthxbai- 1 (Ryu)

You people should really vote. I'll do another vote tally when I get home from school.

Awesome GIF by me. <3

I see all, I know all.
    ♦A Diamond Book♦

because I
    totally
    hate the color red...

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

NEWS FLASH!!!

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

24. Likes RyuTama liked this post
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Good morning.

[Vote Lynch: Karu-E]

---------- Post added at 10:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

How much time is left before phase change?

Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2016 12:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

:v Good morning.

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome beef queen.

Closed Thread

Thread Information