AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 35 of 46 FirstFirst ... 25 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 45 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolf XV: Alice- Madness Returns Edition

Senior Member Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Cake Spinning Beach Ball Doom Baka
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2016 06:47 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Wolf XV: Alice- Madness Returns Edition

@LittleMomo @Reina - Like I said in my previous post... Yin is NOT a wolf. She's suspicious of people whom all the other townies are suspicious of. Yes it's weird that I voted for her in this exact phase, and then did a 180, now defending her; but the way she posts, her opinions and other things show she isn't scum.

Also, Little Momo... I respect that you'd like everyone to work together and all, but telling them what to do is not the way to handle things.

I believe I'm going to change my vote again, [Unvote.Vote Reina.]

What make's you a townie again? From what I can recall... your pretty much agreeing with everything happening; and putting JUST enough pressure to take off the wolfy apperance. Just like Ryutama, may I add.

"I will make Hiyori the happiest girl in this world..."

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ribbon View Post
    @LittleMomo @Reina - Like I said in my previous post... Yin is NOT a wolf. She's suspicious of people whom all the other townies are suspicious of. Yes it's weird that I voted for her in this exact phase, and then did a 180, now defending her; but the way she posts, her opinions and other things show she isn't scum.

Also, Little Momo... I respect that you'd like everyone to work together and all, but telling them what to do is not the way to handle things.

What make's you a townie again? From what I can recall... your pretty much agreeing with everything happening; and putting JUST enough pressure to take off the wolfy apperance. Just like Ryutama, may I add.
    @Ribbon - Oh Ribbon silly goose. I am simply suggesting them on what's best for the town. They know who to vote based on what the believe in.

@Reina - Looks like someone got really caught. LOLOL!!!
    Last edited by LittleMomo; 10-26-2011 at 12:49 PM.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

Like I said in my previous post... Yin is NOT a wolf. She's suspicious of people whom all the other townies are suspicious of. Yes it's weird that I voted for her in this exact phase, and then did a 180, now defending her; but the way she posts, her opinions and other things show she isn't scum.[/SIZE]

And like I said in my previous post, I don't believe ~Yin~ is a wolf anymore after reading her posts.

Lemme think of something I can say to counter that. ~_~ Brain's not working at 2 a.m.
    Last edited by Rei; 10-26-2011 at 12:52 PM.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Senior Member .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts 151 - Mew 035 - Clefairy Strawberry
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2013 01:37 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Reina View Post
    And like I said in my previous post, I don't believe ~Yin~ is a wolf anymore after reading her posts.

Lemme think of something I can say to counter that. ~_~ Brain's not working at 2 a.m.
    Let you think of something to counter that? that isn't really helping the fact that you are now being targeted as a wolf, isn't it? Thank you for knowing that I am not a wolf, but you know, you could have known that all along.

You're like an angel from a picture book...

Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by ~Yin~ View Post
    Let you think of something to counter that? that isn't really helping the fact that you are now being targeted as a wolf, isn't it? Thank you for knowing that I am not a wolf, but you know, you could have known that all along.
    Oh Dear God. ~_~ Can I just modkill myself and let the townies lose their greatest asset? I don't want to role-claim, I'm hinting freaking hard enough, but you guys just don't get it do you? Y'know, it's Singapore, it is 2am over here, I'm freaking tired, why should I even bother to make the effort to stay up and read the whole Damn Thread in order to come to a damn conclusion which might or might not be appreciated or safe or whatever the hell when people are just gonna think what they want?
    Last edited by Rei; 10-26-2011 at 01:20 PM.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wow Ribbon, if you think Reina is who you think she is since you just diverted the town's direction from Sr Machinehead to Reina. Yin's and my reason were going good so far. :/ Anywho, by the time I edited, you've already posted lawl.
    Last edited by LittleMomo; 10-26-2011 at 01:08 PM.
    Sig set made by Daken

Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

I don't know about Ribbon. There's only a very marginal chance that she's a wolf since she was a wolf last time.
    Last edited by Rei; 10-26-2011 at 01:20 PM.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

From the looks of it, Ribbon just post-darted pointing at Reina and left. Yin just went aggressive after that and went to Reina directly after she stated about Sr Machinehead's vote reasons. Go ahead and change your vote, but if you do I'll be seeing something different between you and Ribbon.
    Sig set made by Daken

Senior Member .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I am not planning on changing my vote. I am just trying to get people to come out. my main focus is Sr Machinehead. I am just trying to see what is going on in Ribbon's head. I do no plan to change my vote. Nor do I plan to vote for Reina at all.

Senior Member Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@LittleMomo - I guess you don't understand. I wasn't darting the attention to change everyone's attention, nor am I being highly agressive. I just like stating everything that comes to my mind. I am suspicious of Sr Machinehead, I just don't know who to vote for. I also didn't really have a reason to trust Reina. I changed my vote so catch her attention and get her to talk about herself.

Nor am I just "post-darting", I did mention I was in exams BEFORE the game started. So I'm studying at the moment.

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

I am suspicious of Sr Machinehead, I just don't know who to vote for. I also didn't really have a reason to trust Reina. I changed my vote so catch her attention and get her to talk about herself.
    Uhhhh, so instead of voting for Sir M (who you're suspicious of) or Daken (who's obviously a Wolf), you chose to vote for someone whom you simply do not have a reason to trust? Let me ask you this: Who do you have a reason to trust? :|

Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@LittleMomo - I guess you don't understand. I wasn't darting the attention to change everyone's attention, nor am I being highly agressive. I just like stating everything that comes to my mind. I am suspicious of Sr Machinehead, I just don't know who to vote for. I also didn't really have a reason to trust Reina. I changed my vote so catch her attention and get her to talk about herself.

Nor am I just "post-darting", I did mention I was in exams BEFORE the game started. So I'm studying at the moment.
    All you have been paying attention is those who have been talking when you aren't even considering the inactive ones. Have you ever once thought that -GAZKUL- could be an inactive wolf, or even Screwby and Ms. Lucy? All of them have been saying excuses of their inactivity when the actual hint IS their inactivity. It clearly showed in the first night phsae. I'm thinking about each and every one, active or not and yet you continue to press on those who are actually seeing the posts. You are no less from what Reina posted for you agreed to Yin's post.
    Sig set made by Daken

Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@animeyay - I don't see how I'm not making myself clear. Just because I changed my vote, doesn't mean I won't do it again. I'm merely voting against her because I wanted her to talk. I believe you did the same.

@LittleMomo - Go read the posts again. I don't know how many times I've said my list of suspects and why I thought they we're suspicious. I do take the unactive ones into consideration, since I believe many of them are possibly wolves.

And as a matter of fact, I did state my suspicion for Ms. Lucy before. Like I said, go read my posts again. I am taking everyone into consideration.

Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

So many lurkers. :I

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@animeyay - I don't see how I'm not making myself clear. Just because I changed my vote, doesn't mean I won't do it again. I'm merely voting against her because I wanted her to talk. I believe you did the same.

@LittleMomo - Go read the posts again. I don't know how many times I've said my list of suspects and why I thought they we're suspicious. I do take the unactive ones into consideration, since I believe many of them are possibly wolves.

And as a matter of fact, I did state my suspicion for Ms. Lucy before. Like I said, go read my posts again. I am taking everyone into consideration.
    You sure aren't acting like it NOW. I don't need to read it when I already have. I'm saying why aren't you considering them NOW then before hm? You're even not voting off Daken when you know he's a wolf now.
    Sig set made by Daken

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Didn't you in the last day phase say you didn't like how I changed my votes frequently?
    Now you're gonna do the very thing you didn't approve?

Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hrmm, well I see where Ribbon is coming from, but I think I am getting the hints from Reina.

Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

You seem desperate to prove that you take everyone into consideration. :I But it isn't actually who you take into consideration that matters, but the action that results. You just accuse them once, and then leave them alone. What does that say? If you're so suspicious of many of them...why is there no action coming out of you? Instead you get all jumpy when the vote is heading in Sr Machinehead's way and jump directly on me, claiming to want information. ~_~ Could they be your fellow wolves, hmm?

You've been pretty persuasive this whole game, but what have we been doing, really? Losing more and more townies. I agree with your logic earlier in the thread, and only now you turn around and call me a wolf.

I don't remember ever putting 'Just enough pressure' on someone. If you'll remember, the only time I harassed someone was when they openly accused me of being a wolf, and when they were clearly suspicious.

Also, what @animeyay mentioned. Get your donkey down here! >:o

I unvote. Vote for Sr Machinehead.
    Last edited by Rei; 10-26-2011 at 03:05 PM.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@animeyay - Your right. I did comment on it. I don't remember disapproving, only asking why you kept changing your vote.

@LittleMomo - First of all, don't you think your doing the same thing right now? Why are you wasting your time causing an arguement with me? I've shown myself to aid town, more than enough to prove my innocence.

Secondly, stop telling me what to do. I have my ways and you have yours, yes? It's not that I stopped considering the others on my list, I just do not have any other information to add.

Thirdly, you aren't voting against Daken yourself. Sure your voting against another suspicious person, but I don't see why your getting aggressive over my choice of vote. There's still a lot of time left to change it.

Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@animeyay - Your right. I did comment on it. I don't remember disapproving, only asking why you kept changing your vote.

@LittleMomo - First of all, don't you think your doing the same thing right now? Why are you wasting your time causing an arguement with me? I've shown myself to aid town, more than enough to prove my innocence.

Secondly, stop telling me what to do. I have my ways and you have yours, yes? It's not that I stopped considering the others on my list, I just do not have any other information to add.

Thirdly, you aren't voting against Daken yourself. Sure your voting against another suspicious person, but I don't see why your getting aggressive over my choice of vote. There's still a lot of time left to change it.
    Looks like someone isn't reading correctly. I voted Daken off until I made a decision to vote Sr Machine along with Yin. I dont' think I was telling you what to do, more like pointing out WHAT YOU ARE DOING. Stop thinking about that, knowing that you're being more defensive than you are earlier I'm starting a bit more suspicious on you. You're the one who is wasting your own time on someone who is active when the rest are just lurking and hiding like the "inactives" they are. You are diverting attention from yourself and those around you.
    Sig set made by Daken

Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Reina - I'm not screaming out wolf in your direction. I simply wanted to hear what you had to say. I did not get jumpy for Machinehead's vote at all. Like I said, I'm just curious about you is all.

@LittleMomo - Of course I'm being defensive, because you're basically telling me that I'm behaving in a useless way. Also, telling me to go after the inactive players is bossing me around. Your not the seer, so you could totally be wrong.

Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Reina - I'm not screaming out wolf in your direction. I simply wanted to hear what you had to say. I did not get jumpy for Machinehead's vote at all. Like I said, I'm just curious about you is all.

@LittleMomo - Of course I'm being defensive, because you're basically telling me that I'm behaving in a useless way. Also, telling me to go after the inactive players is bossing me around. Your not the seer, so you could totally be wrong.
    LOLOLOL! You're making a fool of yourself when I say that you should focus on the inactive members. Thinking I can control your life? LOL

Why do you think they have been on my tail for the last night phases? You need to think straight, the studying is way too much for you. Looks like you don't know who are up against and that you're wrong the entire time. It's obvious on who I am. Think for once, do you think they would vote off animeyay or even you when they could be getting someone more important like me? I'm actually encouraging others to looks at the inactives for they haven't done much to change the town around. You on the otherhand are ignorant enough to see yourself. Man, I'm thinking you're really not someone I thought by the way you're being ignorant right now. Nothing has changed Ribbon because no one posting but you, me, Reina, animeyay and Yin. Where's the rest hm? Hiding in their wolf caves and watching us.
    Sig set made by Daken

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Alright, I'm 99% sure LittleMomo is not a Wolf, 80% sure that Ribbon is not a Wolf, and more sure than not that Reina is not a Wolf, so we are we biting off each other's head right now? D: I did not invent the internet for this!!!

What do the votes look like now anyway? If only MaruDashi can sneak a break at her work/school, too, like I am doing right now...:x

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Holy hell, things are getting feisty here.

I sure I can do Maru-chan the favor, since I got nothing to do now but not doing another vote count after now since I have to study later.

25. Thanks .Miki~, animeyay thanked for this post
    Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@LittleMomo - I am not an ignorant person. I understand your suspicions on the less active players, and I do think they are also suspicious. But last game, all the wolves we're active. So inactivity does not prove they are in fact wolves.
    Fact is, even if there are a few wolves hiding. Even if I did vote for the inactive players, who says anybody will even back me up if I have little to no evidence? Who says anyone will even vote against the same person?

For example:

If I vote against Ms Lucy, and animeyay votes against Screwby. Then you come along and vote against Sr Machinehead, and then Yin votes against Furore.

How are we accomplishing anything?

However if we all try to coordinate our votes. Then maybe we'll get somewhere (We have to make to get 4-5 votes on the person, in case the wolves want to protect one of their own.)

Closed Thread

Thread Information