AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: cold world lately, what do you think

Senior Member Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2016 04:10 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: cold world lately, what do you think

Quote Originally Posted by aerophobia View Post
    I didn't make this thread to get snooty, arrogant comments...thanks for your opinion on this seasons crop, now GTFO. Thanks
    Hmm, no, and, just for clarification, my comment was not snooty or arrogant(which, by the way, are synonyms) it was condescending.

2. Dislikes Xian Jaguar, aerophobia disliked this post
    Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Most people are generally pretty decent people on their own, I think it's just that most people are concerned for their own lives most of all that they don't take the time to be nice to everyone. Life has gotten harder and more stressful on people, and there's a lot of people struggling in this world. I think this is why, in general, people don't seem to care.

The ones in this article though were just cruel, but you shouldn't use them to shape your perception of humanity as a whole.

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

Senior Member aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Monkey Tuxedo Mask Rose Present
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2014 05:10 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Aerophobia

Quote Originally Posted by Aeschylus View Post
    Hmm, no, and, just for clarification, my comment was not snooty or arrogant(which, by the way, are synonyms) it was condescending.
    Well, for the life of me i was trying to think of that word, but i had like 3 mins to get on, type that post in between games of L.O.L which i am playing with my cousin. (which is what im doing again right now) You got the point that i was trying to make, so stop acting like a child and just leave. Your not wanted in this thread, your post was nothing but NEGATIVE. Which is exactly what the point of this thread was against (negativity, hatefulness, lack of caring/understanding etc.). So yeh, grow up and don't be a troll.
    And if you want to trade negative reputation then by all means necessary lets go, I have plenty of good reputation to counter out your bad one. Considering the attitude you've shown here i assume the same can't go for you

oh yeh almost forgot, snooty and arrogant are a bit different. two different meanings, synonym doesn't mean the meanings for both words are exactly the same, just relatively close. but yeah... lets think before we speak... or well in this case type. shall we?
    "“Loneliness is a disease that can lead to death. They might as well be the same thing.”---spice and wolf

“When you're surrounded by all these people, it can be lonelier than when you're by yourself. You can be in a huge crowd, but if you don't feel like you can trust anyone or talk to anybody, you feel like you're really alone.” -- Fiona Apple

Senior Member Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Just for you Eris, I'll not make anyone read my "short quips," or whatever you called them.

Well, for the life of me i was trying to think of that word, but i had like 3 mins to get on, type that post in between games of L.O.L which i am playing with my cousin. (which is what im doing again right now)
    Useless, and exceedingly pointless, anecdote.

You got the point that i was trying to make, so stop acting like a child and just leave. Your not wanted in this thread, your post was nothing but NEGATIVE. Which is exactly what the point of this thread was against (negativity, hatefulness, lack of caring/understanding etc.).
    Ahahahaha, oh god, you're seriously trying to build that pitiful hill of morality in an attempt to validate your argument. Oh, and you used the wrong your. How adorable.

So yeh, grow up and don't be a troll.
    Coming from the person who is trying to say a traffic accident involved hate.

And if you want to trade negative reputation then by all means necessary lets go, I have plenty of good reputation to counter out your bad one. Considering the attitude you've shown here i assume the same can't go for you
    Oh, I'm so afraid. Did you notice the vast quantity of reputation points that I lost when you gave me the negative reputation? All of one point.

oh yeh almost forgot, snooty and arrogant are a bit different. two different meanings, synonym doesn't mean the meanings for both words are exactly the same, just relatively close. but yeah... lets think before we speak... or well in this case type. shall we?
    They are a bit different in that snooty is a kind of arrogance. The difference being that instead of calling a cave black, pitch-black, you just called it dark, pitch-black. Both of which are examples of bad word choice.

Also, since you seem set on defending your poor diction, snooty refers to social or economic class, which are very hard to defend or insult when neither are known. I'd try and learn what words mean before arguing about them.

Senior Member aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

lol.... oh my.. It looks like you're trying here... but once you get down to it, you are just looking like a fool
    Just for you Eris, I'll not make anyone read my "short quips," or whatever you called them.

Useless, and exceedingly pointless, anecdote.
    1. If anything was pointless, it was you providing this in your argument. I told you that because you seemed to want to argue over the fact that i didn't use the exactly perfect word for the situation. I had a minute or two to type up that post and I didn't waste anymore time trying to think of the word that i was obviously having a "brain fart" over.
    Good fight #1

Ahahahaha, oh god, you're seriously trying to build that pitiful hill of morality in an attempt to validate your argument. Oh, and you used the wrong your. How adorable.
    2.LOLOLOL! Why not just admit that you are losing this argument. Once you start to correct someones spelling, that's pretty much the end. Correcting someones spelling in an argument is the same as saying you don't have any valid points to argue.
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...n%20you%20know
    Good fight #2

Coming from the person who is trying to say a traffic accident involved hate.
    3.Ok, are you trying to make this easy? You obviously can't read correctly or you must have some kind of vision problem. If you even read any part of my first post you wouldn't have said this in your argument otherwise you would have made yourself look like a complete idiot. But i guess you like making yourself look stupid so i won't stop you from doing so. If you can quote any part of my first post that shows me saying anything about the link i posted involving hatefulness then i will just stop right now, call myself the biggest idiot of all time, and worship you as an all knowing being that you seem to think you are. -->(negativity, hatefulness, lack of caring/understanding etc.)<-- exactly what i typed before, but as you can see i provided multiple words there and did not refer to the article in question as being hateful or involving hate of any kind.
    Good fight #3

Oh, I'm so afraid. Did you notice the vast quantity of reputation points that I lost when you gave me the negative reputation? All of one point.
    4. Yes, i did notice. That much closer to you having negative reputation. If you don't already that is
    Good fight #4

They are a bit different in that snooty is a kind of arrogance. The difference being that instead of calling a cave black, pitch-black, you just called it dark, pitch-black. Both of which are examples of bad word choice.

Also, since you seem set on defending your poor diction, snooty refers to social or economic class, which are very hard to defend or insult when neither are known. I'd try and learn what words mean before arguing about them.
    5. I wasn't defending my apparently poor diction. I was making the point that those words still had a slightly different meaning. I never at any point said i was perfectly correct in using both of those words. Once again, since you seem to have trouble at retaining information, I was making the point there that those words still had a somewhat different meaning. You were being snooty (yes mostly used to refer to social or economic class) by looking down on kuro kitsune and making fun of him. Your post reeked of you thinking you were better than him.
    Good fight #5
    I would suggest stopping now.... that way you don't look like more of a fool.
    "“Loneliness is a disease that can lead to death. They might as well be the same thing.”---spice and wolf

“When you're surrounded by all these people, it can be lonelier than when you're by yourself. You can be in a huge crowd, but if you don't feel like you can trust anyone or talk to anybody, you feel like you're really alone.” -- Fiona Apple

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

edit.
    Last edited by SuXrys; 01-06-2012 at 05:07 PM.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

For you, again, Eris.

lol.... oh my.. It looks like you're trying here... but once you get down to it, you are just looking like a fool
    As opposed to the person who isn't correctly using ellipses, commas, or proper sentence structure. Who is, also, blindly white-knighting for some emo-tween who thinks he is some Japanese fox-spirit.

Oh, yes. The person who verbally hog-tied and castrated your naive and oversensitive argument is definitely the fool here.

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I see people reach out for help online every once in awhile, maybe it might not be that bad, but they just want someone to talk to or they don't feel comfortable discussing it with people they may know offline.. Ya know, just like, not wanting to feel left alone with their thoughts if they are feeling sad. I mean would it kill you to just have a little side conversation going on with her/him, I'm sure they wouldn't say THAT much if they were feeling all that sad if you are really worried about your PRECIOUS time.
    There's things like that and just stuff like the link i put above that i see everyday..... Maybe I'm just upset about it more since i learned my friend tried to kill herself the other day... or maybe I'm just rambling about nothing here.. whatever it is, I've been kinda upset about everything lately even if i don't show it
    I think this may have partly to do with the fact that many people are trolling about serious topics. I have seen many "I will take my life"-threads but almost none of them have been serious, so I can imagine that most people (when seeing a thread about something like that) doesn't take that OP serious. I have seen what that can do. Some time ago here in Sweden one guy took his life infront of a webcamera infront of a forum because people in there was writing to him that they didn't belived that he would do it + that some of them was telling him to do it.

Im sure that most people in the forum didn't belived him in the beginning, but later on when the comments from him became more and more serious people started to understand that it wasn't a joke and some called the police. But it was too late: he strangled himself and everyone that was online could see it. It was horrible. I think that people should stop troll about such serious matters, so the ones that actually are serious isn't taken for "trolling" - and people that think someone is trolling with a OP like that shouldn't write anything stupid in respone - because people really never know if anyone is serious or not, not until it's too late.

Excuse my english.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

10. Thanks aerophobia thanked for this post
    Likes aerophobia liked this post
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

For you, again, Eris.

As opposed to the person who isn't correctly using ellipses, commas, or proper sentence structure. Who is, also, blindly white-knighting for some emo-tween who thinks he is some Japanese fox-spirit.

Oh, yes. The person who verbally hog-tied and castrated your naive and oversensitive argument is definitely the fool here.
    Oh, im sorry, should i be writing as if im writing a book? I wasn't prepared for this but i guess i should be writing things in my posts like "said the white knight" or "with a long sigh of disbelief" or "as he sighed with disbelief" instead of putting ... to symbolize pauses. Anything you have been arguing has had no point except for being personal attacks on me. Just grow up and get out of here. You're supposed to learn manners and have respect for others as you grow older. But it seems you skipped that part of your late childhood.

Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oh, im sorry, should i be writing as if im writing a book? I wasn't prepared for this but i guess i should be writing things in my posts like "said the white knight" or "with a long sigh of disbelief" or "as he sighed with disbelief" instead of putting ... to symbolize pauses.
    I thought you had sunk low enough, but my optimism wasn't justified. You can use an ellipsis to show a pause, or add ambiguity to a phrase, but it does not take the place of a comma. Apparently, you missed that section of your English class.

Anything you have been arguing has had no point except for being personal attacks on me. Just grow up and get out of here. You're supposed to learn manners and have respect for others as you grow older. But it seems you skipped that part of your late childhood.
    I had a point, you ignored it and started this exchange, which has only served to show your dismal knowledge in English and reality. Oh, and you have the gall to call my "attacks" childish, and then precede to mimic the actions you just tried to lecture me for?

I love stupid people, you're so much fun~

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I thought you had sunk low enough, but my optimism wasn't justified. You can use an ellipsis to show a pause, or add ambiguity to a phrase, but it does not take the place of a comma. Apparently, you missed that section of your English class.

I had a point, you ignored it and started this exchange, which has only served to show your dismal knowledge in English and reality. Oh, and you have the gall to call my "attacks" childish, and then precede to mimic the actions you just tried to lecture me for?

I love stupid people, you're so much fun~
    Where was this point of yours? All I've seen is insults. Insulting people is surely what your first post was. I would like to see a quote of what your point was, because you surely didn't start out with said point

Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Where was this point of yours? All I've seen is are insults. Insulting people someone is surely what your first post was. I would like to see a quote of what your point was, because you surely didn't start out with outright state said point.
    If you noticed the first part of my statement, you'll now see the obvious sarcasm at the expense of our emo-fox spirit's naivety. The second is, again, sarcasm, at the expense of the emo-fox spirit's need to gain attention. The last was just an observation.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

If you noticed the first part of my statement, you'll now see the obvious sarcasm at the expense of our emo-fox spirit's naivety. The second is, again, sarcasm, at the expense of the emo-fox spirit's need to gain attention. The last was just an observation.
    If it was all just sarcasm then why say so now? What was the point of it? Why not act like a mature human being and say something along the lines of " I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, it was nothing but sarcasm and i didn't mean to offend anyone". Why act like a pompous donkey? There's nothing else i can think of that's more childish than arguing just for the purpose of annoying someone.

Yes, you were correct in correcting me the first time from "is" to "are". As for the second and third, you addressed a specific group therefore using "people" would be fine instead of using "someone" and referring to a specific person. The third time obviously sounds better your way ( i wont lie) but is still fine the way i typed it.

Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

If it was all just sarcasm then why say so now? What was the point of it?
    The point of sarcasm is to convey contempt or disdain. I am disdainful towards people who try to get sympathy because the big mean world was to hard to cope with. Also, I meant everything I said, and we can check off sarcasm as another thing you don't yet completely grasp.

Why not act like a mature human being and say something along the lines of " I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, it was nothing but sarcasm and i didn't mean to offend anyone".
    There was no misunderstanding, it was meant to be offensive, and I will not apologize for something I am not sorry for.

Why act like a pompous donkey?
    Because treating every little twit who thinks they're a fox spirit like a special snowflake is asinine. I don't cater to the hypersensitive, and I will sometimes not even cater to the normally sensitive. I am not required to pussy-foot around peoples' sensibilities.

There's nothing else i can think of that's more childish than arguing just for the purpose of annoying someone.
    There's nothing I can think of more childish than forgetting to capitalize the word I. That, however, does not make it childish. Also, as the "childish" person who has continually shown that their "childish" ways have made your "mature" ways take a figurative anal-pounding, I'd be more careful as to the adjective you use.

Yes, you were correct in correcting me the first time from "is" to "are". As for the second and third, you addressed a specific group therefore using "people" would be fine instead of using "someone" and referring to a specific person. The third time obviously sounds better your way ( i wont lie) but is still fine the way i typed it.
    My did sound better, and you're wrong. You were addressing my first post, which was addressing a single person. I was insulting someone, not multiple someones.
    Last edited by Anoleis; 01-06-2012 at 11:01 PM. Reason: Spoiler for Eris.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

The point of sarcasm is to convey contempt or disdain. I am disdainful towards people who try to get sympathy because the big mean world was to hard to cope with. Also, I meant everything I said, and we can check off sarcasm as another thing you don't yet completely grasp.

There was no misunderstanding, it was meant to be offensive, and I will not apologize for something I am not sorry for.

Because treating every little twit who thinks they're a fox spirit like a special snowflake is asinine. I don't cater to the hypersensitive, and I will sometimes not even cater to the normally sensitive. I am not required to pussy-foot around peoples' sensibilities.

There's nothing I can think of more childish than forgetting to capitalize the word I. That, however, does not make it childish. Also, as the "childish" person who has continually shown that their "childish" ways have made your "mature" ways take a figurative anal-pounding, I'd be more careful as to the adjective you use.

My did sound better, and you're wrong. You were addressing my first post, which was addressing a single person. I was insulting someone, not multiple someones.
    I'm really quite sick of feeding the trolls here (if that is what you're doing). I don't agree with anything said above at all. In my opinion, you are exactly whats wrong with this world. You have no sympathy for others and how they may have grown up. It seems to me you have no empathy whatsoever. So take that special feeling you get from being an inconsiderate troll and just leave. I'm done. I have better things to do.

Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm really quite sick of feeding the trolls here (if that is what you're doing). I don't agree with anything said above at all. In my opinion, you are exactly whats wrong with this world. You have no sympathy for others and how they may have grown up. It seems to me you have no empathy whatsoever. So take that special feeling you get from being an inconsiderate troll and just leave. I'm done. I have better things to do.
    Calling the opposite party a troll when you lose, typical.
    Last edited by Anoleis; 01-07-2012 at 02:13 AM.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Typical, calling the opposite party a troll when you lose.
    1. I already called you a troll before.
    2. I could easily continue to argue, but there's no point since you're just an unsympathetic loser getting his daily rise from being a prick to people online.
    Last edited by aerophobia; 01-07-2012 at 11:36 AM.

Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

1. I already called you a troll before.
    Not as an excuse to stop losing.

2. I could easily continue to argue, but there's no point since you're just an unsympathetic loser getting his daily rise from being a prick to people online.
    As I am quite clearly the winner, I'm an unsympathetic winner. I don't know what you mean by daily rise, but petty quibbling does not give me an erection. Besides, we've already discussed my original point, and you, again, ignored it in favor of calling me a troll.
    Last edited by Anoleis; 01-07-2012 at 02:05 PM.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Not as an excuse to stop losing.

As I am quite clearly the winner, I'm an unsympathetic winner. I don't know what you mean by daily rise, but petty quibbling dose not give me an erection. Besides, we've already discussed my original point, and you, again, ignored it in favor of calling me a troll.
    If your point was sarcasm then we did discuss that. When I asked you to give me your point all you did was talk about sarcasm. So I'm still failing to see your said point.

Let me be like you for a second and tell you the word you were looking for was "does" and not "dose". Good job you uneducated worthless human being.

Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

If your point was sarcasm then we did discuss that. When I asked you to give me your point all you did was talk about sarcasm. So I'm still failing to see your said point.
    And you wonder why you keep losing.

Let me be like you for a second and tell you the word you were looking for was "does" and not "dose". Good job you uneducated worthless human being.
    If my minor typo makes me that, what has your plethora of mistakes made you? I can hardly see you being more worthless than you are right now, and the sheer quantity of your errors has thoroughly spoken of your education.
    Last edited by Anoleis; 01-07-2012 at 02:42 PM.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

And you wonder why keep losing.
    And you wonder why "you" keep losing

If my minor typo makes me that, what has your plethora of mistakes made you? I can hardly see you being more worthless than you are right now, and the sheer quantity of your errors has thoroughly spoken of your education.
    All you've done is correct tiny mistakes such as capitalizing the letter "i" in one of my sentences. Which was already capitalized in previous sentences but I managed to miss one and you jumped on it like a hungry jackal. It means nothing for my education and nothing for yours as well. I don't believe that I'm writing this for school or getting a grade on these posts am I? Exactly, I didn't think so.

Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

All you've done is correct tiny mistakes such as capitalizing the letter "i" in one of my sentences. Which was already capitalized in previous sentences but I managed to miss one and you jumped on it like a hungry jackal. It means nothing for my education and nothing for yours as well.
    So, capitalizing it in one space and not another is totally viable? I don't think so, sugar. Also, you forgot my corrections on your use of ellipses, commas, and such.

I don't believe that I'm writing this for school or getting a grade on these posts am I? Exactly, I didn't think so.
    Why would you even consider believing that these posts were being graded for school? That's plain idiocy or extreme paranoia.
    Last edited by Anoleis; 01-07-2012 at 02:51 PM.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

So, capitalizing it in one space and not another is totally viable? I don't think so, sugar. Also, you forgot my corrections on your use of ellipses, commas, and such.

Why would you even consider believing that these posts were being graded for school? That's plain idiocy.
    LOL, you are such a troll. How do you not understand that I was saying you are treating this as if it is being graded. That sentence stating plain idiocy was in fact plain idiocy itself.
    I also never said that not capitalizing my "i" was correct. I just stated that i missed one and that you jumped on it right away like it's a big deal that I missed hitting the shift key.

Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

LOL, you are such a troll.
    You really enjoy using that word, but you have yet to use it correctly.

How do you not understand that I was saying you are treating this as if it is being graded. That sentence stating plain idiocy was in fact plain idiocy itself.
    No, I'm treating this like the internet. If I wanted to grade you, I would have assigned you a grade. Also, comprehension skills are the next thing on your list of skills to work on.

I also never said that not capitalizing my "i" was correct. I just stated that i missed one and that you jumped on it right away like it's a big deal that I missed hitting the shift key.
    I've "jumped" on all of your mistakes. Don't act like it was just the one, I've been there for all of your mishaps.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

My point still stands from earlier. You came into a serious thread and insulted people to get a rise out of someone just to entertain yourself. How is that not being a troll? You are the epitome of a troll.

Closed Thread

Thread Information