AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Decent Americanime?

Member Sky Hedgehogian Maestro is on a distinguished road Sky Hedgehogian Maestro's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2014 09:27 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs up Decent Americanime?

I'm just curious about this phenomenon, and I don't mean to drag anime into the Western Animation section, but seriously= besides Teen Titans, Avatar, and The Boondocks, what other anime-inspired show made in the West is worth your time? And has there been an Americanime that actually attempts to emulate the traditional anime styles we're used to seeing?
    I feel that the first little wave of "Americanime" was more or less the West responding to anime with the edgier styles and longer plots. If there's a second wave, I bet it would more closely follow the tropes without flanderizing them to death.
    I say this because, currently, there's not much in Western Animation that's really drawing my attention. In fact, a lot of it is pissing me off. Anime, on the other hand, still has its hits and misses but I find it more tolerable. If America, the UK, France, whatever- someone in the West makes a decent Anime-influenced show that proves that animesque can only be of quality even if it's it's not made in Japan (sans the "It's Japan's culture, ya' knob!" argument) then I'd feel better about Non-Major Release CGI Movie animation. Because now Western shows are just getting... getting meh. Regular Show's OK to me, but I've always been intrigued by Americanime.

So long story short, is there any decent Americanime out there, or are one of you planning on making one that doesn't suck? If I'm just wasting my time, go ahead and copy and paste that and use that as a sardonic answer.

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Default Re: Decent Americanime?

Well are you looking for a decent show or for a decent movie? Or simply anything animated outside of Japan that's good?
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Senior Member Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2013 12:26 AM
    Threads

The Legend of Korra and The Last Airbender are as close as "americanime" as it gets. there are other great shows like Young Justice, Avengers: Earth's mightiest heroes, Tron: Uprising, I've been watching Ultimate Spiderman is actually pretty damn entertaining... why not expand your horizons more? There's good stuff out there if you really pay attention. Also, keep in mind that animation for western television is mainly focusing for a younger audience, which is why they have so many restrictions on violence, thick plots and death. but only because they have those restrictions, doesn't mean it can't be good.

"Tell her that I miss our little talks."

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2024 08:51 PM
    Threads

Megas XLR

Afro Samurai

Stitch!

Courtney Crumrin

Dramacon

Ninja Highschool

What else... let me think a while. I'll have more.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Member Sky Hedgehogian Maestro is on a distinguished road Sky Hedgehogian Maestro's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by beyond_birthday View Post
    The Legend of Korra and The Last Airbender are as close as "americanime" as it gets. there are other great shows like Young Justice, Avengers: Earth's mightiest heroes, Tron: Uprising, I've been watching Ultimate Spiderman is actually pretty damn entertaining... why not expand your horizons more? There's good stuff out there if you really pay attention. Also, keep in mind that animation for western television is mainly focusing for a younger audience, which is why they have so many restrictions on violence, thick plots and death. but only because they have those restrictions, doesn't mean it can't be good.
    No,no,no,no, wait a sec...
    I didn't mean to come off as "I hate Western Animation." Because I kinda do as this point.
    The reason I'm looking for Americanime is just because I like looking at Westerners' attempts at mimicking anime, often with their own unique mixes thrown in, and wondering if any of them has ever went the whole nine yards and tried making something that could be definitely called anime, if not Japanese. But as for Western Animation as a whole, I've tried several of those shows you mentioned to little effect.
    I would give them leeway had I been in a more forgiving mood. But after they canceled Young Justice and DEFINITELY after they canceled this lovely modern masterpiece I just lost all interest. Mainly, I'm lurking around the older shows, such as Animaniacs and Courage the Cowardly Dog and Powerpuff Girls (itself Animesque) while the only 'new' show I'm invested in has to be Regular Show as I mentioned. I want to jump into Legend of Korra, but I want to get into Avatar first (I've never been able to catch the first few episodes, which is where I always have to start with an arcing story or else I just won't be interested for some reason). Unless Korra works on its own, which no one has told me yet.

The point I was makin' with the thread, though, was that I was just curious as to if Americans/Westerners ever made a good anime. Esque. Animation. And looking at Clayton_n's post, I totally forgot about Afro Samurai and Megas XLR.
    The restrictions don't matter to me. In fact, it makes for good "Getting Crap Past The Radar" when it works (again, Animaniacs is almost as brilliant as Looney Tunes, and Regular Show is just... did they really do that?). It's just that I haven't seen too many shows that are that appealing.
    It's like, to me, all new 'toons are like Modern Spongebob-relying too much on shock and gross humor and "Really, Bro?" kind of jokes- and the ones I like the most are like Classic Spongebob- where the stuff's actually entertaining and funny.
    As for action shows, it seems that no one's willing to give full-on action a shot anymore. Ben 10: Ultimate Alien and Alien Force were cool, but Omniverse just doesn't hold my attention. Johnny... Effi'in.... Test. No, just... And Young Justice? I thought it was like Teen Titans, but darker and more focused with wondrous light hearted moments interspaced. Not too much longer later, it's canceled, pretty much replaced by Teen Titans Go!.... God. Jesus. Allah. Satan.
    And don't worry, Beware The Batman is goin' down soon, trust me. Probably by the Sonic version of Pacman and the Ghostly Adventures (Sonic Boom). So, to me right now, besides Regular Show (and maybe Gravity Falls), there's just not much going for kid-oriented Western Animation and adult-oriented WA I have the same feelings for as live action shows= mixed, depending on the show.

But enough about that; still looking for Westerners animatin' some anime.
    Last edited by Sky Hedgehogian Maestro; 07-31-2013 at 08:39 AM.

🐮🔪 Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2019 08:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

There's one really good "americanime" (or at least "western made anime") that Disney made, called "W.I.T.C.H.". It's a really good series. Too bad the DVD released in the US has season-1 only. The UK DVD release has both seasons. I think both seasons aired in the US (though I'm not sure), but only the first season was released on DVD in the US.

Also you can try Magi Nation. That's a pretty good one.
    Click the banner to visit my website.

My website is still under construction, so please visit it often to see it as it grows. You may have to press F5 to refresh the page if there's something new that's not showing (in some rare cases, you may have to use Ctrl+F5). If you wish to contact me about my site and are a member of Animeforum, PM me. If you are just a guest visiting Animeforum, please use [email protected]

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

the boondocks
    and ummm... family guy
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

🐮🔪 Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2019 08:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleohano View Post
    the boondocks
    and ummm... family guy
    Family Guy is a cartoon. It's not even done in anime style. So it doesn't count as "Americanime" I've never seen the boondocks cartoon though, so I can't say about it.
    But would I recommend watching familly guy at all? NO. It's way too foul and full of dirty humor that I don't think is good to listen too
    Last edited by Animedude5555; 08-06-2013 at 01:52 PM.
    Click the banner to visit my website.

My website is still under construction, so please visit it often to see it as it grows. You may have to press F5 to refresh the page if there's something new that's not showing (in some rare cases, you may have to use Ctrl+F5). If you wish to contact me about my site and are a member of Animeforum, PM me. If you are just a guest visiting Animeforum, please use [email protected]

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

Quote Originally Posted by Animedude5555 View Post
    Family Guy is a cartoon. It's not even done in anime style. So it doesn't count as "Americanime" I've never seen the boondocks cartoon though, so I can't say about it.
    But would I recommend watching familly guy at all? NO. It's way too foul and full of dirty humor that I don't think is good to listen too
    lol sure whatever you say. Anime is short for animation. Family guy is animated. Japanese "anime" is just a fancy looking cartoon. Anyways, ever consider not talking like a total jerk and developing a sense of humor?
    oh, and boondocks is not a cartoon by your standards, its an "anime."

WARNING: Explicit Language

Video are gone. Find a clean(er) one to watch. There are some in The Boondocks thread
    Last edited by DeathBlade/13.666; 08-06-2013 at 10:13 PM.
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Red vs Blue created cartoons with anime visuals recently. Check them out!
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

What exactly are you asking about?

Do you mean the art style where actually drawing noses on the girls is optional and the guys sometimes look rather like the girls?
    Do you mean some of what is fairly unique to anime in terms of plotting and execution (i.e. the world is in danger, and only a certain curvey 14 year old girl and her shimapan can save it)?

In any case I don't feel like western media for adults has been all that influenced by anime. I can think of western animated shows for adults like Aeon Flux, Spawn the animated series, Heavy Metal,The Animatrix, and to a degree Gargoyles. However they don't seem particularly "anime like" and in any case in the west it seems to be felt that if something is worth doing, than it's worth doing live action.

Senior Member Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2013 12:26 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Hedgehogian Maestro View Post
    No,no,no,no, wait a sec...
    I didn't mean to come off as "I hate Western Animation." Because I kinda do as this point.
    The reason I'm looking for Americanime is just because I like looking at Westerners' attempts at mimicking anime, often with their own unique mixes thrown in, and wondering if any of them has ever went the whole nine yards and tried making something that could be definitely called anime, if not Japanese. But as for Western Animation as a whole, I've tried several of those shows you mentioned to little effect.
    I would give them leeway had I been in a more forgiving mood. But after they canceled Young Justice and DEFINITELY after they canceled this lovely modern masterpiece I just lost all interest. Mainly, I'm lurking around the older shows, such as Animaniacs and Courage the Cowardly Dog and Powerpuff Girls (itself Animesque) while the only 'new' show I'm invested in has to be Regular Show as I mentioned. I want to jump into Legend of Korra, but I want to get into Avatar first (I've never been able to catch the first few episodes, which is where I always have to start with an arcing story or else I just won't be interested for some reason). Unless Korra works on its own, which no one has told me yet.

The point I was makin' with the thread, though, was that I was just curious as to if Americans/Westerners ever made a good anime. Esque. Animation. And looking at Clayton_n's post, I totally forgot about Afro Samurai and Megas XLR.
    The restrictions don't matter to me. In fact, it makes for good "Getting Crap Past The Radar" when it works (again, Animaniacs is almost as brilliant as Looney Tunes, and Regular Show is just... did they really do that?). It's just that I haven't seen too many shows that are that appealing.
    It's like, to me, all new 'toons are like Modern Spongebob-relying too much on shock and gross humor and "Really, Bro?" kind of jokes- and the ones I like the most are like Classic Spongebob- where the stuff's actually entertaining and funny.
    As for action shows, it seems that no one's willing to give full-on action a shot anymore. Ben 10: Ultimate Alien and Alien Force were cool, but Omniverse just doesn't hold my attention. Johnny... Effi'in.... Test. No, just... And Young Justice? I thought it was like Teen Titans, but darker and more focused with wondrous light hearted moments interspaced. Not too much longer later, it's canceled, pretty much replaced by Teen Titans Go!.... God. Jesus. Allah. Satan.
    And don't worry, Beware The Batman is goin' down soon, trust me. Probably by the Sonic version of Pacman and the Ghostly Adventures (Sonic Boom). So, to me right now, besides Regular Show (and maybe Gravity Falls), there's just not much going for kid-oriented Western Animation and adult-oriented WA I have the same feelings for as live action shows= mixed, depending on the show.

But enough about that; still looking for Westerners animatin' some anime.
    Well, The Last Airbender is as close as you'll get. First season may lack but I assure you it gets good. other than that, there isn't anything. Otherwise you'd have heard about it. You can jump into Legend Of Korra with out watching the first series, you'll just miss a few of the references, none plot wise though.

"Tell her that I miss our little talks."

Senior Member FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Photoshop
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2017 02:41 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ThomasakaDes

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_n View Post
    Afro Samurai

Stitch!
    Afro Samurai was made in Japan, by Gonzo.

I hope you don't mean Lilo and Stitch.
    That cartoon doesn't have an anime style :P

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Des View Post
    Afro Samurai was made in Japan, by Gonzo.

I hope you don't mean Lilo and Stitch.
    That cartoon doesn't have an anime style :P
    He means this
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stitch!

So I guess he's wrong, twice.

Senior Member FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Photoshop
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshikage Kira View Post
    He means this

So I guess he's wrong, twice.
    That link just sent me to a page with may refers.
    But I'm guessing it's the Marvel comic one?
    So if it's that one, yeah he got it wrong twice :P

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That link just sent me to a page with may refers.
    But I'm guessing it's the Marvel comic one?
    So if it's that one, yeah he got it wrong twice :P
    No, trying adding "1" to the link.

For some reason it cuts it off but if anything just click "Stitch!, an anime produced by Disney and Madhouse debuting in 2008".
    Last edited by DeathBlade/13.666; 08-13-2013 at 09:25 AM.

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

For some reason it cuts it off but if anything just click "Stitch!, an anime produced by Disney and Madhouse debuting in 2008".
    Fixed it for you. Just so you know for future reference, if you're having this problem. You go to "edit post" and just move the character that's outside the [/url] to inside the [/url]. I have this issue a lot with wiki url's ending with ).

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

18. Likes Hanamaru Kunikida liked this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    Fixed it for you. Just so you know for future reference, if you're having this problem. You go to "edit post" and just move the character that's outside the [/url] to inside the [/url]. I have this issue a lot with wiki url's ending with ).
    Was thinking that but seem like too much effort just for this.

Thanks for fixing it though.
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 08-13-2013 at 09:38 AM.

Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Photoshop
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Oh that one.

Also, instead of posting the link, you could've written Stitch!, marked it and put the link on the word.
    Stitch! on Myanimelist
    Last edited by FluffyDango; 08-13-2013 at 01:49 PM.

Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh that one.

Also, instead of posting the link, you could've written Stitch!, marked it and put the link on the word.
    Stich! on Myanimelist
    Its sole review there isn't promising, and I decided to take a few ganders of it on some online videos just to see if it's really that bad; totally agree with the childish dialogue but I can't say it necessarily looks bad. Though
    Seriously, how do I talk about something that feels like it’s from America in storyline, characters, and concept?
    felt more like "it's not Japanese so don't bother watching it."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Was thinking that but seem like too much effort just for this.

Thanks for fixing it though.
    No problem. ^.^

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2024 08:51 PM
    Threads

I saw a Sabrina Manga in Barnes and Noble yesterday.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information