AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ♫ C O N C E R T O ♫ | Nana's Gallery

Member Mirrai will become famous soon enough Mirrai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2014 01:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: ♫ C O N C E R T O ♫ | Nana's Gallery

Patterson - Waahh, Thanks so much ^^ orz I wish I was pro ;A;

----------

Moderator Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Be Mine Alfa Romeo Spider JTS Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2017 03:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Not particularly interested in this last batch. Your vector shapes really do a good job in relating to the designs of the anime characters, but you neutralized the color in them so they lose a bit of their impact. Essentially, they're each about one color tone, like the first one, if you quint your eyes at it is a kind of dull red color with little blips of yellow. I would like to see the pure color version of that, rather than a watered down one.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Serated - Thank you for your cnc c: I like your tags very much *w*
    I suck at color, I always tend to be so OC ;__;

----------------------

I think I lost my style @__@

Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2016 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Bullshark. D: I love your style and you know... I might request from you. And darn it, I want something now. Oh lawd, pls???

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Feferi - Thank you ^^ But I think I lost it lolol ~ request? that's fine, But I suck @___@ lolz

-----------------

A small avatar

Playing with the brush tool only @_@

wth is this lolz

Vertical sig

Moderator Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Always fun stuff from you. Always bright, vibrant, starting to get a little predictive though. How about you try a tag with a darker color palette, or using only cool colors like a green or blue? Have you tried a non-anime people signature? OR perhaps even one without a render at all? Just throwing out little things you can diddle your fancy with.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Serated - Thank you ^^ I will try, usually they end up being bright @_@

------------

^V1

^V2

^ tried something a bit dark @_@

^ IDK if the guy is from an anime XD

^ I think the character is from a game? XD

I didn't render the picture, I just pasted textures nyahahahah 8D

*losing style always 8)
    Last edited by Mirrai; 08-19-2013 at 10:06 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Ha, what a nice update. As usual, your shapes and colors are nice to look at. Its so good to see someone working on stuff and practicing.

In terms of your 'brightness' there's two general things I would suggest that might help. Both are are more or less simple design temperaments I find work, the first is, when you begin a tag, make a choice early on about the colors you us. Like if you make a shape that red, how red is it? Is it the purest red you can get, or a darker red, etc? Depending on that, you can better manage your overall tag style. Like if you start with the pure red, you might end up spending the rest of the tag trying to water it down because its too bright or eye catching. So you could always start with a more watered down color to begin with, then boost it later with a Hue/Saturation.

The second is, if your aim is more control to stop your tags from being too bright, start off dark. When I want a darker tag, with heavier light contrast, I always start dark. A simple trick I use is a B/W gradient map set to Multiply on a lower opacity like 50%. That way the first 2 or 3 things I've done are already dark, and I can spend the rest of the tag making it brighter.

Just some thoughts for ya~

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Serated - Thank you so much for the advice, I tried them, but asjasfajgadg;; I still am not used to it (I just am a slow learner), but I will continue to practice what you said.

--------------

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Updates ~

Last edited by Mirrai; 11-09-2013 at 08:50 AM.

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I like how you use C4D and vectors, they really match. Especially this one: http://gfxuploader.com/images/0vjyzozf5sfw230prr.png I like the glows; it contrasts very nicely to the dark C4D that you used. The use of vector and texture in this http://gfxuploader.com/images/ljii3tel2sqnowosupy.png and this http://gfxuploader.com/images/su0xv9bkvm06zyevswdo.png also caught my eyes. They blend well to me. This one http://gfxuploader.com/images/iitwojsdbp8ymn56xghz.png looks copy pasted though, like you just stick the render to the background. ^^; Might just be me who's thinking that.

But overall I can say that your signatures are not too bright anymore. It's a nice improvement from your first few signatures.

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@CrimsonMoon - Thanks so much >< I always like bright things XD

Update

Less vibrant version

Vibrant version

Pokemon Night version

Pokemon Day Version

Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 12:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@nomscookie : Nice art, I'm highly impressed!
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Digimon_Sommelier - Thank you, I appreciate it ><

------------

Update

^request

^request also

15. Likes blueangel06661 liked this post
    The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Your latest is a good bunch. I like them all though your signature one is probably my favorite~

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Member -Karasu has a reputation beyond repute -Karasu has a reputation beyond repute -Karasu has a reputation beyond repute -Karasu has a reputation beyond repute -Karasu has a reputation beyond repute -Karasu has a reputation beyond repute -Karasu has a reputation beyond repute -Karasu has a reputation beyond repute -Karasu has a reputation beyond repute -Karasu has a reputation beyond repute -Karasu has a reputation beyond repute -Karasu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts 006 - Charizard Naruto Headband Silver Ribbon
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2014 11:25 AM
    Threads

Your work is fabulous! Love your style and lighting in most of your work. Well done, I am truly a fan. If sometime taking requests I love one from you.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

huhuhuuhhu Just one ;___;

Riding Dirty Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2014 10:43 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

http://gfxuploader.com/images/e6711q6k3xb6gpwo24w.png
    This caught my eye, love the work you put in there! But i do think the sharp corners from the font is throwing it off a little bit. Maybe a rounded font would do better? who knows!

Otherwise, good stuff *0*
    Over-saturating since '07

20. Likes blueangel06661 liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you everyone for your feedbacks ^^
    Recently, I have been having a GFX block so I'm a bit rusty haha

Same PSD:

Same PSD:

Last edited by Mirrai; 05-27-2014 at 01:16 PM.

Senior Member Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2014 12:07 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: elguapoassassin

Such beautiful work, so vibrant and colorful.
    As the great warrior-poet Ice Cube once said, "If the day does not require an AK, it is good".

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information