AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: DESPERATELY need anime suggestions!

Junior Member supahughman is an unknown quantity at this point supahughman's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2012 09:43 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default DESPERATELY need anime suggestions!

Ok so basically as of now I could rip my donkey hair off from boredom with nothing to do and for the life of me I cannot find any decent anime with people that don't have 2 meter wide eyes or massive over sized heads. So my question is, what the hell can I watch.

Anime that I have thoroughly enjoyed in the past include Death Note (one of my all time favorites), Darker than Black (was amazing although S2 was quite terrible imo), Samurai Champloo which I loved for its art style and beautiful animation and Ergo Proxy which I loved the dark philosophical overtone (I was teary at the end of this).

In other words if you haven't got the point yet I need an anime with mature themes, maybe a darker overtone to the story, DEFINITELY a frelling well developed plot and characters. What I do not want is some donkey holes with swords replacing what they don't have in their pants and mecha series where the lead character has an over sized friggen head. I don't care how long the series is just as long as it pulls me in like most should.

Senior Member SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts One Piece Mugiwara
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2013 08:13 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Overlord3k

Default Re: DESPERATELY need anime suggestions!

Quote Originally Posted by supahughman View Post
    Ok so basically as of now I could rip my donkey hair off from boredom with nothing to do and for the life of me I cannot find any decent anime with people that don't have 2 meter wide eyes or massive over sized heads. So my question is, what the hell can I watch.

Anime that I have thoroughly enjoyed in the past include Death Note (one of my all time favorites), Darker than Black (was amazing although S2 was quite terrible imo), Samurai Champloo which I loved for its art style and beautiful animation and Ergo Proxy which I loved the dark philosophical overtone (I was teary at the end of this).

In other words if you haven't got the point yet I need an anime with mature themes, maybe a darker overtone to the story, DEFINITELY a frelling well developed plot and characters. What I do not want is some donkey holes with swords replacing what they don't have in their pants and mecha series where the lead character has an over sized friggen head. I don't care how long the series is just as long as it pulls me in like most should.
    You can check out

http://myanimelist.net/anime/5114/Fu...t:_Brotherhood
    http://myanimelist.net/anime/2251/Baccano!
    http://myanimelist.net/anime/1/Cowboy_Bebop
    http://myanimelist.net/anime/1575/Co...aku_no_Lelouch
    http://myanimelist.net/anime/6746/Durarara!!
    http://myanimelist.net/anime/19/Monster
    http://myanimelist.net/anime/239/Gankutsuou

I could name more if you need more recommendations
    Last edited by SpeaR; 06-28-2012 at 01:46 AM.

3. Likes xMaTTx liked this post
    Member Reviewer03 is on a distinguished road Reviewer03's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2013 06:26 AM
    Threads

Blue Gender
    Highschool of the Dead
    Code Geass
    Basquash
    Hellsing OVA
    Hetalia
    Time of Eve
    Blue Submarine NO 6

just browse wikipedia - ANN or watch my reviews on youtube - just type in Reviewer03 In the search bar if your interested

5. Likes xMaTTx liked this post
    Junior Member supahughman is an unknown quantity at this point supahughman's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Did you seriously just suggest Code Geass... you know I didn't say anything about mechas with characters with over sized heads...

Senior Member SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts One Piece Mugiwara
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2013 08:13 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Overlord3k

Quote Originally Posted by supahughman View Post
    Did you seriously just suggest Code Geass... you know I didn't say anything about mechas with characters with over sized heads...
    Yes I did read and I also read Death Note is one of you all time favorites. I really don't understand the hate for mechas but it is worth giving a shot for at least 1 or 2 episodes. The main character is very similar to Light and you might enjoy it.
    But you don't have to and if you want to not watch it go ahead.
    Last edited by SpeaR; 06-28-2012 at 03:19 AM.

Senior Member Steven21088 will become famous soon enough Steven21088 will become famous soon enough Steven21088's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Lighter
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2018 09:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Lenny21088

I know you conundrum I have been in it many times. Here are my favourites and ones i would really like to watch,

Gungrave
    Hellsing Ova
    Hellising (Other series)
    Ghost In The Shell
    Cowboy Bebop
    Get Backers (English Dub Sucks)
    Speed Grapher (Never watched it but doesnt look to bad)
    Afro Samurai
    Trigun
    Witch Hunter Robin
    Devil May Cry
    Karas
    Fist Of The North Star

I really hope this helps, i do have more but for the life of me i can not remember them.

9. Likes xMaTTx liked this post
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by SpeaR View Post
    Yes I did read and I also read Death Note is one of you all time favorites. I really don't understand the hate for mechas but it is worth giving a shot for at least 1 or 2 episodes. The main character is very similar to Light and you might enjoy it.
    But you don't have to and if you want to not watch it go ahead.
    I have watched 4 or so episodes and cannot stand the series. It's about a dude in a cloak with an over sized head with a power that completely slices into my interest for the series. Not to mention I'm not a mecha fan to begin with.

The reason I love the anime I do is because the story line is gripping, the characters are designed incredibly, there's a sense of character development and you cannot, CANNOT, forget good friggen animation. E.g No 9001 swirly backgrounds in fight scenes where when characters jump their stance doesn't change until they hit the ground again and not chicks with 9 meter long eye balls and hair that's so unoriginal these days that I expect to see it in real life.

I guess... you could also say I have this attraction to the characters with depressing or darker backgrounds with darker intentions. I almost frelling had a heart attack at the end of Death note because I wanted Light to win so badly. Not to mention when I was much younger like 10-12 ish when I was watching Naruto, Itachi was my all time favorite character. His appearance and personality drew him straight to me.

11. Dislikes SpeaR disliked this post
    AFs Cutest Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2019 09:35 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

BLack butler
    soul eater
    fairy tail

13. Likes xMaTTx liked this post
    Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 02:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
    "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    "I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

Senior Member AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Systems N64 Hello Kitty Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2017 03:25 PM
    Threads

I say:
    Fairy Tail
    Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
    Black Cat
    D.Gray-man

Was trying to go with things that have darker themes...

| Twitter | Tumblr | YouTube | MyAnimeList |

"Frustrations will not last forever. Nobody can keep on going without some measure of reward."

16. Likes xMaTTx, Mugiwara-no-Basuke, Jozette liked this post
    Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2024 06:40 PM
    Threads

Ghost Stories
    Desert Punk
    Disgaea
    Devil Lady
    Strawberry Panic

18. Likes xMaTTx liked this post
    Senior Member Ragenomics has a reputation beyond repute Ragenomics has a reputation beyond repute Ragenomics has a reputation beyond repute Ragenomics has a reputation beyond repute Ragenomics has a reputation beyond repute Ragenomics has a reputation beyond repute Ragenomics has a reputation beyond repute Ragenomics has a reputation beyond repute Ragenomics has a reputation beyond repute Ragenomics has a reputation beyond repute Ragenomics has a reputation beyond repute Ragenomics's Avatar
    Gil
    Volatile
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2016 10:57 PM
    Threads

Berserk and Golgo 13
    I know violence isn't the answer. It's the question, and the answer is yes.

20. Likes xMaTTx liked this post
    Senior Member xMaTTx is a splendid one to behold xMaTTx is a splendid one to behold xMaTTx is a splendid one to behold xMaTTx is a splendid one to behold xMaTTx is a splendid one to behold xMaTTx is a splendid one to behold xMaTTx is a splendid one to behold xMaTTx is a splendid one to behold xMaTTx's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts Eye
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2012 08:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I made a Post like this somewhere in here, Alot of people gave me alot of suggestions and i'v been DL alot of them. i'll find my post for you here in a sec.

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

Found it

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...011&highlight=

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

Fullmetal Alchemist
    Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
    Trigun
    Cowboy Bebop
    Spice and Wolf
    Claymore
    Elfen Leid
    Durarara
    Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama
    Chobits
    Highschool of the Dead
    Angel Beats
    Ah! My Goddess
    Full Metal Panic!
    Birdy the Mighty: Decode
    Burst Angel
    Darker Than Black
    Shuffle!
    Demon King Daimao
    Ouran High School Host Club
    Fruits Basket
    Sekirei
    Dance in the Vampire Bund
    Negima!
    Nabari no Ou
    Dragonaut
    Samurai Champloo
    The Sacred Blacksmith
    Eden of the East
    Baccano!
    Canaan
    Speed Grapher
    Ghost in the Shell
    Heat Guy J
    Hetalia: Axis Powers
    Ghost Hound
    Jyu-Oh-Sei: Planet of the Beast King
    D Gray-Man
    Oh! Edo Rocket
    Gunslinger Girl
    Rosario + Vampire
    Kaze No Stigma
    Black Blood Brothers
    Soul Eater
    Blood+
    Baka and Test
    Girls Bravo
    Trinity Blood
    Heroic Age
    Ga-Rei: Zero
    Chrome Shelled Regios
    Strain
    Orphen
    Casshern Sins
    This Ugly yet Beautiful World
    Sands of Destruction
    Kiddy Grade
    Origin: Spirits of the Past
    Xenosaga

a full list of my favorites.
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Senior Member Dorian Gray has a reputation beyond repute Dorian Gray has a reputation beyond repute Dorian Gray has a reputation beyond repute Dorian Gray has a reputation beyond repute Dorian Gray has a reputation beyond repute Dorian Gray has a reputation beyond repute Dorian Gray has a reputation beyond repute Dorian Gray has a reputation beyond repute Dorian Gray has a reputation beyond repute Dorian Gray has a reputation beyond repute Dorian Gray has a reputation beyond repute Dorian Gray's Avatar
    Gil
    Innocent
    Gifts Gurren Yoko Brooch Haruhi Sos Dan Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2012 02:15 PM
    Threads

- Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom
    - Ghost in the Shell
    - Black Lagoon

Senior Member threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Wolf
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2013 11:23 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: W0LF1NN PSN ID: G0pherG0d

I agree on Hellsing and D Grayman. On my tablet right now, or would suggest more, but those two were the first that come to mind with a darker theme.

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Shuffle is missing something and it took a while but I figured out what. There is no villain.

Senior Member Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner's Avatar
    Gil
    Doh
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2014 11:24 AM
    Threads

Best Answer You Could Get. Well this is only my dvd collection.
    Class Reunion Again Vol. 1: All About Mizuho (16+)
    Class Reunion Again Vol. 2: All About Ayu (17+)

Nightmare Campus - A Total Nightmare Complete DVD Collection (17+)
    Berserk - The Perfect Collection (18+)
    Blood Shadow (17+)
    Dark Tours - This was not part of the plan! (18+)
    Oni Tensei Complete: Demons Collection (17+)
    Bio Hunter: Special Edition (16+)
    Genocyber (16+)
    Mystery of the Necronomicon (18+)
    One: True Stories (15+)
    Demon City Shinjuku (15+)
    Demon Warrior Koji (17+)
    Akira 2019 Neo Tokyo: Special Perfect Edition (17+)
    Perfect Blue (17+)
    Howl's moving castle (7+)
    Black Widow (17+)
    Cool Devices - Complete Boxset (18+)
    Darcrows DVD Vol. 1: Pulling Strings (18+)
    Darcrows DVD Vol. 2: The Undercurrent (17+)
    Natural Obsessions 2 Vol 1 (16+)
    Natural Obsessions 2 Vol 2 (16+)
    Natural Obsessions 2 Vol 3 (17+)
    Natural Obsessions 2 Vol 4 (18+)
    Steam boy (10+)
    Pom Poko (14+
    Only Yesterday (12+)
    Ninja Scroll Movie (17+)
    Macross Master Collection (13+)
    Laputa Castle in the sky (8+)
    Spirited Away (13+)
    Digimon the movie (12+)
    Princess Monoko (16+)
    Kiki's delivery service (5+)
    Urotsukidoji Legend Of The Overfiend [ butchered down version] (16+)
    Porco Rosso (13+)
    Yugioh the movie (12+)
    Pokemon 4 ever (4+)
    Totoro (6+)
    Grave Of The Fireflys (14+)
    Elfen Lied Special Edition Collection (18+)
    The Cat Returns (6+)
    Sextra Credit (18+)
    Apocalypse Zero Kakugo Complete Collection (15+)
    His And Her Circumstances Perfect Collection (14+)
    Panty Flash Teacher (18+)
    Adventure Kid The Complete Cpllection (16+)
    Twin Angels Complete Collection (17+)
    UROTSUKIDOJI-HELL ON EARTH SAGA (17+)
    Demon Beast Invasion (17+)
    Demon Beast Ressurection (18+)
    Immoral Sisters: Blossoming (18+)
    Immoral Sisters II (17+)
    Elfen Laid (Daishikkin Herena) (18+)
    Midnight Panther (15+)
    Masquerade (16+)
    Kite / Mezzo Forte - Double Pack Uncut DVD (17+/18+)
    Kite Special Uncut Edition (18+)
    Angel Sanctuary (18+)
    Cutey Honey DVD and Kekko Kamen DVD (Double Pack) (15+/18+)
    Dragon Half DVD and Puni Puni Poemy DVD - Doublepack (12+/18+)
    Kite Liberator DVD (14+)
    Sins of the Sisters (15+)
    Very Private Lesson (16+)
    Kitty Anime Pack Vol. 2: Countdown to Delight/Stairs (17+/15+)
    Love Lessons (18+)
    Fobia (16+)
    Urotsukidoji: New Saga DVD Collection (18+)
    D+VINE [LUV] Complete BoxSet (17+)
    DNA Hunter: 3 Discs Collection Box Set (18+)
    Harvest Night - 2 Disc Box Set (18+)
    Shusaku The Letch DVD (18+)
    Shusaku The Letch DVD: Liberty (18+)
    Shusaku The Letch DVD: Replay (18+)
    Kisaku Spirit - The Letch Lives (17+)
    Kisaku The Letch Vol. 1 (17+)
    Kisaku The Letch Vol. 2 (17+)
    Kisaku The Letch Vol. 3 (17+)
    Isaku Respect: 3 Discs Collection Box Set (18+)
    Isaku: 3 Discs Collection Box Set (18+)
    School Of Darkness - 3 DVD Box Set (17+)
    Living Delivery Complete (3 DVD Box Set) (18+)
    Tokio Private Police Complete (16+)
    Genshiken Complete DVD Boxset (15+)
    Buso Renkin DVD Box Set 1 (Uncut) (15+)
    Buso Renkin DVD Box Set 2 (Uncut) (16+)
    Azumanga Daioh Class Album Complete Box set (8+)
    Flame of Recca Complete DVD Collection (14+)
    Princess 69 - Lesson 1 (18+)
    Princess 69 - Lesson 2 (18+)
    Princess 69: Midnight Gymnastics (18+)
    Darkness Collection (16+)
    HeatGuy J Box set (14+)
    Street Fighter Alpha (13+)
    AD Police (17+)
    Legend of the Wolf Woman (16+)
    The Hills Have Size (18+)
    Bible Black DVD Vol. 3 - Origins (18+)
    Bible Black DVD Vol. 2 - Second Sacrament (17+)
    Bible Black DVD Vol. 1 (17+)
    Bible Black DVD New Testament - Second Sacrament (18+)
    Bible Black DVD New Testament - Book One: First Script (17+)
    Beat Angel Escalayer (16+)
    Bible Black DVD Vol. 4 - Revelations (18+)
    Bible Black Only (DVD) (18+)
    Black Gate (17+)
    Dark Love (18+)
    G-Spot Express (18+)
    Lover In Law DVD (17+)
    Marine A Go-Go (15+)
    Midnight Sleazy Train Complete Collection (18+)
    Milk Money (18+)
    Moonlight Lady Complete DVD Boxset (17+)
    Slave Nurses (18+)
    Sleazy Family DVD (18+)
    Wife Eater (16+)
    Ride of The Valkyrie DVD (18+)
    A Double Scoop of Vanilla: Dollicious (17+)
    Darkness 101 (Vanilla Series) (18+)
    Dark Mansion (Vanilla Series) (17+)
    Dragon Pink (16+)
    Hardcore Hospital (18+)
    Hot For Teacher (Vanilla Series) (17+)
    Private Sessions (18+)
    PI: Perverse Investigations (18+)
    Private Sessions 2 (Vanilla Series) (18+)
    Rei Rei Missionary of Love (15+)
    Punishment (Vanilla Series) (18+)
    A Double Scoop of Vanilla Vol.1 (16+)
    Requime of darkness box set (17+)
    Guvyer boxset (16+)
    Golgo 13 (18+)
    Sword for truth (18+)
    Patlabor (12+)
    Yu-No - 4 Disc Box Set (16+)
    Heart Work: Love Guns (17+)
    Nymphs of the Stratosphere (18+)
    Secret Desires (18+)
    Wet Summer Days (18+)
    Words Worth The Complete Series (17+)
    Inmu 2 - Flesh Dream DVD (18+)
    Inmu - Feast of Victims DVD (17+)
    Hyakki - The Secret of Devils Island (16+)
    Wind of Ebenbourg Complete BoxSet (16+)
    Words Worth 2: Outer Story Complete Boxset (16+)
    Pure Mail - 2 Disc Box Set (15+)
    Princess Memory Box Set (17+)
    Mission Of Darkness (17+)
    Idol of darkness (16+)
    Dark Shell - Lust in the Cage DVD 1: When The Paradise is Lost (17+)
    Dark Shell - Lust in the Cage DVD 2: Skin That Cries (18+)
    House of 100 Tongues (18+)
    Perverted Thomas (18+)
    The Last Kunoichi (15+)
    The Night When Evil Falls Volume 1 (18+)
    The Night When Evil Falls Volume 2 (18+)
    The Night When Evil Falls Volume 3 (18+)
    A Heat for All Seasons (16+)
    Bible Black - New Testament DVD 3 - Third Psalm (18+)
    Body Transfer (16+)
    Bondage Queen Kate: Complete (18+)
    Cosplay Cafe (17+)
    Cosplay Sex Machine DVD (16+)
    Immorals, The DVD (18+)
    Discode 1.2.3 DVD (18+)
    Fruits Cup (18+)
    Sex Craft DVD (18+)
    Sexual Pursuit (17+)
    Swallowtail Inn (18+)
    The Tales Trilogy: Box Set (14+)
    Viper GTS (16+)
    A Time To Screw (17+)
    Sex Demon Queen (16+)
    Angelium (16+)
    Angel Blade Punish! (17+)
    Angel Blade Returns DVD (18+)
    Angel Blade DVD (18+)
    Crimson Climax DVD: Cursed Beginnings (15+)
    Crimson Climax DVD: Island of Sin (18+)
    Maple Colors (15+)
    Sacrilege (15+)
    Maison Plaisir Xtreme Series Edition (DVD) (17+)
    Blood Royale Xtreme Series Edition (DVD) (18+)
    Xtra Credit Xtreme Series Edition (17+)
    Vicious 1 & 2: 2 Discs Collection Box Set (17+)
    Leatherman Box (Vol. 1-4) Complete Set (16+)
    Queen & Slave (18+)
    Dirty by the Dozen DVD (18+)
    Do You Know the Milfing Man? (18+)
    Elufina - Servant Princess DVD (17+)
    Dragon Rider (15+)
    Blackmail DVD (18+)
    Sex Friends (18+)
    Submission Central (18+)
    T&A Teacher (DVD) (17+)
    Romance Is In The Flesh of The Sword II DVD 1: The Demon Returns (16+)
    Romance Is In The Flesh of The Sword II DVD 2: The God of Darkness (18+)
    Romance Is In The Flesh of The Sword II DVD 3: The Cursed Song (18+)
    Romance Is In The Flesh of The Sword II DVD 4: The Unicorn (15+)
    Romance Is In The Flesh of The Sword II DVD 5: For The Sake of Elli (15+)
    Romance Is In The Flesh of The Sword II DVD 6: The Very Last (18+)
    Sibling Secret DVD (18+)
    Nurse Me DVD (17+)
    Doll House DVD (17+)
    Slave Doll (18+)
    Dirty Thoughts (18+)
    Darling (17+)
    Flower & Snake - The Animation (17+)
    Jiburiru Second Coming DVD 1: Book 1 (18+)
    Jiburiru Second Coming DVD 2: Book 2 (18+)
    Enspelled (DVD) (16+)
    Anal Sanctuary - Beware the Danger Lurking Behind You! (18+)
    Women at Work (DVD) (15+)
    Magical Twilight DVD (16+)
    Dyogrammaton DVD Vol 1 (17+)
    Dyogrammaton DVD Vol 2 (18+)
    Rapid Express DVD Lust Train (17+)
    Magical Kanan DVD Vol. 1: Enter the Crimson Magical Warrior Carmine! (14+)
    Magical Kanan DVD Vol. 2: Vicious, Reckless and Blood Hungry (18+)
    Magical Kanan DVD Vol. 3: Clash! Carmine vs. Cerulean Blue (17+)
    Magical Kanan DVD Vol. 4: From Carmine with Love (16+)
    Magical Kanan Special DVD 1: Palpitating Summer Camp Part 1 (16+)
    Magical Kanan Special DVD 2: Palpitating Summer Camp Part 2 (18+)
    Professor Pain (18+)
    Midnight Strike Force (17+)
    Square of the Moon: Phase 1 (16)
    Square of the Moon: Phase 2 (16+)
    Maiden Collection DVD (The Maiden Diaries and Maiden of Deliverance) (17+)
    Maids In Dream DVD Vol. 1: Personal Issue (17+)
    Maids In Dream DVD Vol. 2: The Awakening (18+)
    Momiji DVD Vol. 1: Fallen Leaves (16+)
    Momiji DVD Vol. 2: Young Leaves (18+)
    Momiji DVD Vol. 3: Leaves Awakened (18+)
    Momiji DVD Vol. 4: Leaves That Never Fall (17+)
    Best of Kitty Vol. 1 (16+)
    Best of Kitty Vol. 2 (15+)
    Best of Kitty Vol. 3 (16+)
    Best of Kitty Vol. 4 (18+)
    Another Lady Innocent DVD (17+)
    My Classmate's Mother DVD (17+)
    Fullmetal Alchemist: Al's Blood Mark (14+)
    Ah! My Goddess Season 1 DVD Complete Set Litebox (Anime DVD) (13+)
    Ah! My Goddess Season 2 DVD Complete Series - S.A.V.E. Edition (15+)
    Oh! My Sex Goddess DVD (17+)
    Air TV Series DVD Complete Series - S.A.V.E. Edition (Anime DVD) (13+)
    Air: The Motion Picture (Movie) - S.A.V.E. Edition (Anime DVD) (12+)
    Aquarion DVD Complete Series S.A.V.E. Edition (Anime) [Thin Pac] (15+)
    Basilisk DVD Complete Series - Viridian Collection (Anime) (15+)
    Blue Gender DVD Complete Series + Movie - Anime Classics (17+)
    Eden of the East DVD/Blu-ray Movie 1 - King of Eden [DVD/Blu-ray Combo] (Anime) (16+)
    Eden of the East DVD/Blu-ray Movie 2: Paradise Lost [DVD/Blu-ray Combo] (Anime) (16+)
    Fullmetal Alchemist Season 2 DVD Box Set - Viridian Collection (Anime) (15+)
    Fullmetal Alchemist Season 1 DVD Box Set - Viridian Collection (Anime) (11+)
    Suzuka DVD The Complete Series (Anime) - S.A.V.E. Edition (Anime) (13+)
    Gungrave DVD Complete Series - Classic Line (Anime) (17+)
    Cantaloupe Collector DVD (17+)
    Cleavage DVD (18+)
    Consenting Adultery (18+)
    Dirty Laundry DVD (18+)
    Fleshdance DVD (18+)
    Learning The Hard Way DVD (18+)
    Sex Taxi Complete Collection 3 DVD (18+)
    Sexual Pursuit 2 DVD (18+)
    Teacher's Pet DVD (17+)
    Venus 5 DVD (16+)
    Wife Swap Diaries DVD (18+)
    Virgin Touch:Flutter Of the Birds (15+)
    Chains of Lust DVD (18+)
    F-Force DVD (16+)
    Temptation DVD (18+)
    She The Ultimate Weapon (Saikano) - Complete TV (15+)
    Piano: The Melody of a Young Girl's Heart DVD Bundle Collection (11+)
    009-1 DVD Complete Series - S.A.V.E. Edition (16+)
    Magic Woman M DVD (17+)
    Mail Order Maiden 28 DVD (16+)
    The Story of Little Monica (18+)
    The Last Train to Gropesville DVD (18+)
    Lost on a train to nowhere DVD (16+)
    Chobits DVD Complete Series - Classic Line (17+)
    Shingu: Secret of the Stellar Wars Complete DVD Boxset (12+)
    Seven of Seven (Nana) DVD Perfect Collection (6 DVD) (14+)
    Adventures of Tom Thumb DVD (17+)
    MeiKing DVD (17+)
    Claymore DVD Complete Series - Classic Line (Anime) (16+)
    Neon Genesis Evangelion: Platinum DVD Complete Bundled Collection with Artbox (7 DVD plus Artbox) (17+)
    Girls Bravo DVD Complete Series Boxset (Anime) (16+)
    Alien Nine Ultimate DVD Collection (Graphic Novels/DVD) (14+)
    Magikano DVD Complete Series - S.A.V.E. Edition (Anime DVD) (14+)
    My Brother's Wife (18+)
    Destined for Love DVD: Confessions (15+)
    Destined for Love DVD: The Promise (15+)
    L/R Licensed by Royalty - Bundled Complete 4 DVD Collection Set with Artbox (16+)
    Urotsukidoji: Legend of the Overfiend DVD The Movie (17+)
    Wicked Lessons (18+)
    Countdown: Akira DVD (17+)
    TriAngle DVD (16+)
    Stepmother's Sin DVD (18+)
    Ogenki Clinic Adventures DVD (15+)
    Can Can Bunny Extra DVD 1: Lucky 7 (16+)
    Can Can Bunny Extra 2: Summer Fun (17+)
    A Double Scoop of Vanilla: Timeless Ecstasy DVD (Campus and Endless Serenade) (17+/14+)
    Beast City DVD (16+)
    Menage a Twins (18+)
    Inma Seiden DVD Complete Saga Collection (16+)
    F3 - Frantic, Frustrated and Female DVD (17+)
    Countdown: Conjoined DVD (17+)
    Mirage of Blaze - World of DVD Collection Boxset (14+)
    Diamond Daydreams Complete DVD Box Collection (13+)
    Sakura Diaries Vol. 2: Love & Kisses (18+)
    Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad DVD Complete Series (17+)
    Eden of the East DVD Complete Series (16+)
    Fruits Basket DVD Complete Boxset - Viridian Collection (13+)
    Peach Girl: Super Pop Love Hurricane DVD Complete Series - Viridian Collection (15+)
    Witchblade DVD Complete Series - Viridian Collection (Anime) (17+)
    Ikki Tousen DVD Complete Series Box Set (Anime) (18+)
    Boys Be... Complete DVD Boxset - (Thin Pac) (Anime DVD) ( 15+)
    Gravitation OVA: Lyrics of Love (14+)
    Immoral Sisters DVD (18+)
    Night Shift Nurses DVD 1: Head Nurse (18+)
    Night Shift Nurses DVD 2: RN's Revenge (18+)
    Night Shift Nurses DVD 3: Clinical Confessions (18+)
    Night Shift Nurses DVD 4: Carnal Corruption (18+)
    el (DVD) (16+)
    Night Shift Nurses Ren Nanase (18+)
    Night Shift Nurses Yu Yagami (18+)
    Widow (18+)
    Variable Geo Neo DVD 1: The Games Begin (16+)
    Variable Geo Neo DVD 2: Fighters Clash (16+)
    Variable Geo Neo DVD 3: Final Round (18+)
    La Blue Girl DVD 1: Initiation (17+)
    La Blue Girl DVD 2: Carnal Combat (18+)
    La Blue Girl DVD 3: Rivalry (18+)
    La Blue Girl Returns DVD 1: Demon Seed (17+)
    La Blue Girl Returns DVD 2: Shikima Lust (17+)
    Genshiken 2 DVD Premium Collection (Anime) (15+)
    Night Shift Nurses Experiment DVD Vol. 01 (18+)
    Night Shift Nurses Experiment DVD Vol. 02 (18+)
    Night Shift Nurses Experiment DVD Vol. 03 (18+)
    Night Shift Nurses Karte 10.5 DVD (18+)
    Night Shift Nurses Karte 5.5 DVD (18+)
    Night Shift Nurses Kranke DVD Vol. 01 (18+)
    Night Shift Nurses Kranke DVD Vol. 02 (18+)
    Night Shift Nurses Kranke DVD Vol. 03 (18+)
    Golden Boy - The Complete Series Remastered 2 Disc set - Anime DVD (18+)
    Green Green DVD Complete Series - Litebox (Anime) (17+)
    If I See You In My Dream Complete OVA and TV Series (13+)
    Big Windup! [Ookiku Furikabutte] DVD Complete Collection - S.A.V.E. Edition (Anime DVD) (11+)
    Black Blood Brothers DVD Complete Set (Anime) - Viridian Collection (14+)
    Comic Party Revolution DVD Complete Series - S.A.V.E. Edition (Anime) (15+)
    Ouran High School Host Club DVD Complete Series (Anime) (12+)
    Speed Grapher DVD Box Set - Viridian Collection (Anime) (18+)
    Burn UP DVD/ Plastic Little DVD (double pack) (14+/17+)
    Slave Market DVD (18+)
    R: Prescription for Pain (18+)
    Foxy Nudes (DVD) (17+)

27. Likes AnimeFrost, Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 02:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Damn, you won @Executioner :P

"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
    "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    "I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Have you tried using Amazon.com's search engine?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information