AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 LastLast

Thread: Wolf XXV: The Hunger Games [Game Thread]

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Wolf XXV: The Hunger Games [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfire Knight View Post
    I don't have tthat much time, just enough to read through the thread. Sorry guys.
    But to Kagami Sama: Are you a fool? If I was wolf, I wouldn't vote off two of my comrades to ensure my safety. That's cutting a thin line, even if I was Snow.(Which I'm not btwxD)
    As of now, you seem to be pulling at straws and don't say that Denja has a weak defense. Yours is much weaker.

---------- Post added at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 AM ----------

Also @RyuTama : Hakoshi (who was wolf in the end, was happy enough to defend you a couple of pages back), saying that you were town. Why d'you think she did that?
    Didn't mean directly you. You were just an example. Man no one seems to understand I've seen it all in this game. Heck maybe this is why I'm so suspicious, because I'm used to playing with people who have also seen it all. This feels dubbed down then.

Plus I'll state my opinion. Even if some ppl dislike it. Sigh.

---------- Post added at 03:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 AM ----------

Why so tense?
    Your attack on Denja and me is shockingly bad.
    Your vote needs to be bolded right?
    Have you been paying attention? I can't bold plus I didn't directly mean you.. again.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Senior Member vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Strawberry Bleach Zangetsu Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2023 09:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kagami Sama View Post
    Didn't mean directly you. You were just an example. Man no one seems to understand I've seen it all in this game. Heck maybe this is why I'm so suspicious, because I'm used to playing with people who have also seen it all. This feels dubbed down then.

Plus I'll state my opinion. Even if some ppl dislike it. Sigh.
    Right, so now you change the subject completely and now you're on the "I'm so pro and everyone here is so bad, therefore it makes me suspicious" path. Even this excuse is shoddy and has no ground to it.
    Previously Darkfire Knight....

Senior Member Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Red Orb Red Dango Heart
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2016 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sorry i cant help this phase.
    I found this in Hakoshi's post: the wolves r planning to use Katniss's power to break the vote i guess.
    I'm not sure so good luck.
    Last edited by Suzume; 05-19-2012 at 03:31 AM.
    A set by blueangel06661

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Right, so now you change the subject completely and now you're on the "I'm so pro and everyone here is so bad, therefore it makes me suspicious" path. Even this excuse is shoddy and has no ground to it.
    Never stated that. I'm just guessing I've seen more than you. I've seen one wolf lynch lead "four" comrades. Sigh. Nevermind. My vote remains the same and I've explained my reasoning. Deal. Its only one vote. Plus I'm not even voting for you.

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Also @RyuTama : Hakoshi (who was wolf in the end, was happy enough to defend you a couple of pages back), saying that you were town. Why d'you think she did that?
    Uhm? Where? I took a look at the last couple of pages before the D3 lynching, and we were talking a lot, but I didn't see anything that came across as Hakoshi defending me... Can you quote it, or just specify which post it was?

[Vote Lynch Denja]. If you're not a wolf then you shouldn't lie and change your view on what I said. Plus you asked for it anyways and offered a horrid defense.
    Fixing it for you~. Anyway in response to this whole accusation, what I believe Denja was referring to was that a wolf wouldn't vote for two of their fellow wolves, so early in the game. While yes, it's very common for a wolf to jump on a last minute bandwagon to earn townie cred, I highly doubt they would do it twice in a row on consecutive day phases.

Quote Originally Posted by すずめ View Post
    Sorry i cant help this phase.
    I found this in Hakoshi's post: the wolves r planning to use Katniss's power to break the vote i guess.
    I'm not sure so good luck.
    Eh? Meaning the wolves already know who Katniss is? I'm lost. And why are you saying you can't help this phase? D:

Senior Member Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    Eh? Meaning the wolves already know who Katniss is? I'm lost. And why are you saying you can't help this phase? D:
    Oi oi no role claiming. I dont know abt it. But they might lure Katniss to break the vote.
    I'm silenced form voting. Just what happened to Kagami.
    Damn the wolves r fast.
    A set by blueangel06661

&#32
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Oi oi no role claiming. I dont know abt it. But they might lure Katniss to break the vote.
    I'm silenced form voting. Just what happened to Kagami.
    Damn the wolves r fast.
    I wasn't roleclaiming, I'm just wondering how you know that the wolves may be luring our governor... o_O

And just because you're silenced doesn't mean you can't post your current thoughts or suspicions.

Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I wasn't roleclaiming, I'm just wondering how you know that the wolves may be luring our governor... o_O

And just because you're silenced doesn't mean you can't post your current thoughts or suspicions.
    It was in one of Hakoshi's post in the last day phase.
    I know i can post that's y i'm telling abt this. Who knows, i might die in this night phase too.
    A set by blueangel06661

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

I know i can post that's y i'm telling abt this. Who knows, i might die in this night phase too.
    But, what do you think about everyone so far? Who would you vote for if you were able to?

Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

But, what do you think about everyone so far? Who would you vote for if you were able to?
    Idk. I suspect that ZW is a wolf. I;m not sure abt it though.
    A set by blueangel06661

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I feel like this might be my night. Whoa that rhymed!

Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

So ur claiming to be a wolf?
    A set by blueangel06661

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

So Kagami, why do you think Dark Butterfly and Daken were night killed?

Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

So Kagami, why do you think Dark Butterfly and Daken were night killed?
    Well i think that the wolves figured out they were seers or townies.
    A set by blueangel06661

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Well i think that the wolves figured out they were seers or townies.
    Well Dark was already a claimed seer, and it was pretty unlikely that Daken was an independent.

Anyway, I want to hear Kagami's answer.

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

So ur claiming to be a wolf?
    I'm claiming this is my night.. In response to you. Lol. I'm most likely being eaten. Sorry for posting in a confusing way.

Idk Ryutama. I'm not the wolf so I wouldn't know.

Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Anyways we cant afford to lose Gale or Rue.
    Both have amazing powers.
    @Kagami Sama ur saying that u might tonight?
    Who knows what will happen?
    Last edited by Suzume; 05-19-2012 at 04:28 AM.
    A set by blueangel06661

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Idk Ryutama. I'm not the wolf so I wouldn't know.
    What's your theory though? Do you think they may have been onto something? You gotta keep up with dead players' reads.

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

What's your theory though? Do you think they may have been onto something? You gotta keep up with dead players' reads.
    I know what you're trying to say lol. Sure, both people who suspected me are gone. I have no theory. Wolves eat anyone.. anytime. I got nothing' to do with it.

Senior Member vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Strawberry Bleach Zangetsu Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2023 09:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Uhm? Where? I took a look at the last couple of pages before the D3 lynching, and we were talking a lot, but I didn't see anything that came across as Hakoshi defending me... Can you quote it, or just specify which post it was?
    Damn it she must have deleted or I'm messing stuff up. She definitely said something about you being town, as you were telling the truth. I may be getting things wrong....
    For now, who has voted?
    Previously Darkfire Knight....

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

Not gonna be able to do much today, I'm getting my phone replaced in a bit (the power/sleep button doesn't work anymore, the charger won't stay in, the search button rapid presses itself, and the speaker barely works sometimes) so I won¤t have any way to get on. As a result, I'm going to [vote: lynch Ribbon] as it's not likely anyone else will vote for her and I don't want my vote to count towards an uneducated death. Also, I would like anyone considering voting for me today to reconsider so that I can at least have the chance to defend myself.

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2016 06:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

@Kagami Sama xDD

Mind if I ask you something: What did I lie about?

Anyway, at least someone's on my back now. A wolf most likely don't want to kill those townies who are in pressure xDD

I have better things to do rather than dealing with this accusation. I'm onto scumhunting now. xDD

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

@Darkfire Knight hes so mad because no one still believes he's a townie xDD Hes so tense since 2 wolves are down and the townies are winning xDD

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Senior Member Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Cake Spinning Beach Ball Doom Baka
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2016 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Outside the game: Your attitude stinks @@Kagami Sama . What's up with the random comment on how @DenjaX 's post appears with his "xD"? I don't see any relevance to his emotes he chooses to use.
    And "wanting to slap" him isn't going to change anything. So relax and play wolf.

Inside the game:
    @RyuTama - Well although I say I trust MaruDashi right now, it's only temporary. I want to see if she what happens during the next nightphase, which will confirm something for me. However, I cannot say what it is at this time. It may change my predictions for the future. Lol.~
    About @CrimsonMoon , it is very likely that he could be a wolf. His voting pattern indicates towards it and his lack of participation as well. However.. I didn't pick up on him beforehand~ Sorry.~

Anything else I forgot to add? :$ I'm kind of doing chores at the same time as this post.

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

Sorry guys. There's so many typos in my post above. TT^TT
    Last edited by Arrisu; 05-19-2012 at 11:01 AM.

"I will make Hiyori the happiest girl in this world..."

24. Thanks Hakoshi, DenjaX thanked for this post
    Likes Hakoshi, DenjaX liked this post
    The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Quote Originally Posted by DenjaX View Post
    Darkfire Knight hes so mad because no one still believes he's a townie xDD Hes so tense since 2 wolves are down and the townies are winning xDD
    Did I miss something? I thought it was only one wolf down??

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2016 06:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

^Gazkul and Hakoshi are both wolves xDD

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Closed Thread

Thread Information