AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: only attracted to anime boys

Junior Member lairefaerie is a splendid one to behold lairefaerie is a splendid one to behold lairefaerie is a splendid one to behold lairefaerie is a splendid one to behold lairefaerie is a splendid one to behold lairefaerie is a splendid one to behold lairefaerie is a splendid one to behold lairefaerie's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2013 04:31 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: only attracted to anime boys

Rude people. Ugh. Thanks for further re-enforcing my disdain for human beings with your total lack of empathy. Being rude to me is one thing, I get it, you've disliked me since I started this post because you don't see the "point" of it. But why make a sarcastic remark towards that other poster? People who do nothing but bring negativity to the world should not be wasting breath in it.

Senior Member Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Dr Who K9 Rainbow Ribbon Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2014 10:27 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by DenjaX View Post
    OMG CRYING X'D
    But technically, the Titans have no sex, as they have no reproductive organs XD

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by lairefaerie View Post
    Excuse me? You didn't read something fully because it was "too long", and you have the audacity to call the person who wrote something beyond your mental capacity (or at least your ability to focus) dumb? Thanks for the laugh ^__^

---------- Post added at 03:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 AM ----------

Lol yes I completely disagree with that poster but it's not really worth responding to because those type of people and myself will never see eye to eye.

---------- Post added at 03:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 AM ----------

Who says I want to reproduce? I don't really like kids, anyway. Plus there's always adoption.
    I'm not saying I'd rather live my life obsessing over drawings than having real relationships-- If that were the case I wouldn't even be making this thread.

---------- Post added at 03:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 AM ----------

hahahhahha
    i don't like super femmy boys like say.. justin bieber or 1 direction, i don't find them attractive at all.
    i'm just not into this whole massive muscles, rippling abs and just generally the whole super-macho look.

---------- Post added at 03:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 AM ----------

didn't mean to imply that you haven't experienced those things. i was just speaking in general.
    and why would i try to get you banned?

---------- Post added at 03:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 AM ----------

Yes, I find non-anime boys in general physically unattractive. I mean, there's a lot of anime boys I also find unattractive hahah, I'm just generally an incredibly picky person and I could scroll through pages of photos of male models or those "super hot gay guys" you see girls reblogging on tumblr, and I just don't see what everyone else is making a fuss over. Like, I can look at someone and objectively think "Yeah you're a nice looking guy. I'm sure girls go crazy for that sparkling smile and your blue eyes. K." but as for my personal attraction to them... ? That's incredibly rare, and I definitely find that if someone's personality is awful, they are immediately crossed off the list no matter how good their looks may be.
    I suppose this worries me because, when it comes to merely fantasizing, there's no problem with being attracted to dangerous type guys and having darker desires, but when acting on them irl, I worry that I will end up with someone extremely unhealthy for me-- I stear clear of those with obvious mental issues but since I am so drawn to darkness... I worry it's inevitable that something bad will happen. The prince riding in on his pristine carriage, offering me a future full of sunshine and rainbows? I may say yes out of nothing but logic and the thought of "This is a good opportunity, he's a good guy, has a substantial living, he's nice... I should love him... I'll try to love him." But my heart would always be longing for the mysterious and alluring knight riding a dark horse or something. I don't know, this making sense? It's not like my heart is full of infidelity, it's not just that I grow cold and am on a constant search for excitement (although this is very true, I break up with people when this happens, I don't cheat), it's just that I long for something deeper. Something dramatic, like you said. Something that makes me feel intensely, even if that feeling is pain.
    Oh trust me, I don't want a guy who puts me on a pedestal. Rather, the opposite. I was just saying that I quite enjoy the idea of someone genuinely liking me so much that they'll never leave no matter what. I'd rather be slapped in the face than have someone tell me I need to calm down and walk away from me. I'd rather be chastised thoroughly than ignored. And well since we've already gotten pretty deep here I might as well just say that I know exactly why I am this way, it's because as a child I was not physically abused, rather I grew up neglected, completely ignored, just not seen at all, I wasn't worth bothering with. I was simply not loved enough by my mother to be disciplined, to be yelled at, to even be acknowledged at all. So now the one thing anyone can do that will drive me crazy is ignore me, I had a boyfriend who would always just do the "right thing" and walk away whenever I tried to pick a fight or was really torn up about something. I'm sure lots of girls would find that a virtue. I absolutely hated it.
    Anyway that probably got off topic, whatever.

---------- Post added at 03:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 AM ----------

^_^
    Have you ever considered that you might be asexual? Cause you sound kind of like you are.

I know from experience, as I am asexual too. Meaning that I do not experience sexual attraction towards either sex, but I am able to experience emotional feelings for them.
    Also, I have been know to develop what we call "squishes" for people, when you highly respect and adore someone, but you have absolutely zero desire to physically engage with them.

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

I KNOW RIGHT? it was somewhat my intention i was thinking of anime boys i find attractive and remembered gareki, and then i was like wow, totally looks very similar to that guy. So, I do think I've determined I just have some incredibly weird fetish for... drawings, animations.
    It may have to do with my subconscious associating human beings with pain. I'm trying to be objective though but i have a feeling my psyche has decided to label all real boys as "bad, dangerous, stay away". Things that are out of my reach pose no harm, because I will never get close enough to be hurt... Hm.
    As long as you are satisfied with just watching anime and feel no need or want to be in a real life relationship I think your feelings are fine. Who cares what others think? XD
    Personally, I am just happy to have my pets, my close friends and possible queerplatonic (EXTREMELY close friendships, which could be considered relationships, but with no sex or sexual contact etc.)relationships in the future. However, that could change if I have a strong enough emotional attraction to someone, but yeah...I'm aromantic too so... XD
    I'm a very mixed up bag of emotions, as you seem to be. Welcome to the club
    ~Favourite Anime/manga~
    Ouran High School Host Club
    Death Note
    Sekaiichi Hatsukoi
    Junjou Romantica
    Naruto Shippuuden
    Bleach
    Hetalia
    Code Geass
    Fruits Basket
    D-GrayMan
    Hourou Musuko Wandering Son
    Sora to Hara
    Kuroko no Basuke
    Shingeki no Kyojin

Currently reading: Bleach and Naruto Ship, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kuroko no Basuke.
    Currently watching: Space Brothers, Golden Time, Kuroko no Basuke, Silver Spoon, Magi and Mobile Suit Gundam.

Too kawaii to live, too sugoi to die Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2016 01:28 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Most of the examples in this thread are white or pale dudes. We tan skinned guys, or even black guys.. Man, we get no love.

Senior Member .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2020 04:24 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Albear View Post
    Most of the examples in this thread are white or pale dudes.
    I would barely call most of them "dudes" even, as most seem to be a bit on the metrosexual side.

Too kawaii to live, too sugoi to die Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by .:neuko:. View Post
    I would barely call most of them "dudes" even, as most seem to be a bit on the metrosexual side.
    I guess OP and most of the girls wanna keep it animu, real life included.

Senior Member Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Most of the examples in this thread are white or pale dudes. We tan skinned guys, or even black guys.. Man, we get no love.
    That's mainly due to the fact that anime doesn't feature many tanned or dark-skinned characters, which is a shame
    Then again, in Kuroko no Basuke Aomine is tanned-skinned and is very popular with fangirls; it seems that the bias comes from the anime creators themselves, not the fangirls :P
    ~Favourite Anime/manga~
    Death Note
    Sekaiichi Hatsukoi
    Junjou Romantica
    Naruto Shippuuden
    Bleach
    Hetalia
    Code Geass
    Fruits Basket
    D-GrayMan
    Sora to Hara
    Kuroko no Basuke
    Shingeki no Kyojin

Currently reading: Bleach and Naruto Ship, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kuroko no Basuke.
    Currently watching: Space Brothers, Golden Time, Kuroko no Basuke, Silver Spoon, Magi and Mobile Suit Gundam.

7. Likes Albear liked this post
    ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2016 06:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

Quote Originally Posted by Thefringedninja View Post
    OMG CRYING X'D
    Doesn't matter. He is still a hot bishounen.

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

9. Likes Thefringedninja liked this post
    Senior Member Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Cake Lie Soul Eater Logo Little Big Planet Sackboy Kratos
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2013 11:42 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That ain't true @Albear

11. Thanks Albear thanked for this post
    Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rude people. Ugh. Thanks for further re-enforcing my disdain for human beings with your total lack of empathy. Being rude to me is one thing, I get it, you've disliked me since I started this post because you don't see the "point" of it. But why make a sarcastic remark towards that other poster? People who do nothing but bring negativity to the world should not be wasting breath in it.
    What did you expect making this thread though? For us anime fans to agree? Just ignore the haters and be happy.. Your choice what you like.

---------- Post added at 01:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleohano View Post
    and mah stories, argh da ice yo!

Lol @ HHH.
    Last edited by Anime Forum; 07-01-2013 at 12:51 AM.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Senior Member Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Gabumon Cylon Centurion
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2017 08:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'd hate to date a 2-D anime girl; kissing her might give me a paper cut.

Plus, just because you hear a character on a show "confess" something, doesn't always mean they're being "truthful" or "noble." Not every narrator or character is reliable, just like in real life. Part of being involved with a person, whether friendly or romantically, is a sense of trust between two people. If you assume that "real" people are untrustworthy, you've created a reality in which you can never allow yourself to get close to someone, because of that lack of trust.

People can be bad, but people can be good. Being hurt sucks, but missed opportunities suck even worse.

Senior Member RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2014 11:12 PM
    Charleston, South Carolina, Confederate States of America
    Threads

I once had an Infatuation with a Guy that was black and Korean. He was slightly anorexic, but his Body was hot. And he had the cutest little Butt. I saw it in the Shower at the Y.M.C.A. His Skin was a reddish burnt orange.

His Name was Jackie Henry. I really liked him. Too bad I never had a Chance after he found Religion after he almost died of an Aneurism.

"Let us enjoy the Rain together. My Umbrella is always open for you. Knowing me is knowing never having to say goodbye. It never stops raining, does it?"

15. Likes Thefringedninja liked this post
    They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

OP Faps to Yaoi!

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by RainyDayMan View Post
    I once had an Infatuation with a Guy that was black and Korean. He was slightly anorexic, but his Body was hot. And he had the cutest little Butt. I saw it in the Shower at the Y.M.C.A. His Skin was a reddish burnt orange.

His Name was Jackie Henry. I really liked him. Too bad I never had a Chance after he found Religion after he almost died of an Aneurism.
    How can he be black and reddish-orange...I'm confused...
    ~Favourite Anime/manga~
    Death Note
    Sekaiichi Hatsukoi
    Junjou Romantica
    Naruto Shippuuden
    Bleach
    Hetalia
    Code Geass
    Fruits Basket
    D-GrayMan
    Sora to Hara
    Kuroko no Basuke
    Shingeki no Kyojin

Junior Member lairefaerie is a splendid one to behold lairefaerie is a splendid one to behold lairefaerie is a splendid one to behold lairefaerie is a splendid one to behold lairefaerie is a splendid one to behold lairefaerie is a splendid one to behold lairefaerie is a splendid one to behold lairefaerie's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by DOOM! View Post
    OP Faps to Yaoi!
    Yes she does :3

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

The guy I posted has really tan skin. May have not looked so in the photo but he is definitely not pale.
    I'm not attracted to the super-pale look on guys, really. Not attracted to super dark skin either though. An in between is nice.
    And although i'm not racist by any means i have only ever been attracted to caucasians in my life (or mexican guys who look predominantly caucasian, i think there was one of those).
    Dunno, everyone has different tastes though.

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

OMG CRYING X'D

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

Have you ever considered that you might be asexual? Cause you sound kind of like you are.

I know from experience, as I am asexual too. Meaning that I do not experience sexual attraction towards either sex, but I am able to experience emotional feelings for them.
    Also, I have been know to develop what we call "squishes" for people, when you highly respect and adore someone, but you have absolutely zero desire to physically engage with them.

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

As long as you are satisfied with just watching anime and feel no need or want to be in a real life relationship I think your feelings are fine. Who cares what others think? XD
    Personally, I am just happy to have my pets, my close friends and possible queerplatonic (EXTREMELY close friendships, which could be considered relationships, but with no sex or sexual contact etc.)relationships in the future. However, that could change if I have a strong enough emotional attraction to someone, but yeah...I'm aromantic too so... XD
    I'm a very mixed up bag of emotions, as you seem to be. Welcome to the club
    What I struggle with is the fact that i feel I could absolutely not engage in a happy, content life without sexual activity. It is a huge deal to me, because my love language is being touchy-feely and cuddly, and when I like a guy I HAVE to have a physical outlet for it, I can't just put it into words properly, I have to touch him, hug him, have sex, etc. Well i don't have to legitimately 'have sex', but there has to be some sort of sexual contact. That being said, it's been 2 years since I have felt a desire to well, be with anyone in that way. I still get super sexually frustrated all the time though, and the fact that i do experience sexual attraction makes me feel i'm not considered asexual. Although rarely, when it hits, it hits hard and I.. it's almost laughable to think of calling myself "asexual" when I'm attracted to a person. I'm more like a nympho tbh. My switch is just a little more complicated to flip, I think. ;-;
    Yeah I'm romantic as well and ideally I would like to find some passionate undying love blah blah, but I'm pretty sure that won't happen, and I've not totally closed myself off to the idea of it, but at this point I will be happy if I meet one guy I am sexually attracted to who is also sexually attracted to me, and is a decent person and shares a few of my interests, and we can just be fwb. I would be fine with never finding "love" I guess, as long as I can find that, and like you said-- have all the other little things that make me happy to distract me from my fairy tale longings.

19. Likes Thefringedninja liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@lairefaerie
    I see. That is quite understandable. But what is super dark to you? Is that another term for black or what?

Senior Member threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Wolf
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2013 11:23 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: W0LF1NN PSN ID: G0pherG0d

Haven't read all the responses, but have been following this off and on since you posted.

Honestly, I wouldnt worry about it, specially right now, your young, and honestly, anime guys, are written and drawn the way they are, to attract to females, well at least some of them. others are drawn and written to be like a lot of the guys who are watching, basically, insecure and scared of their own shadow, but somehow get amazing looking women falling for them.

If your attracted to anime guys, your attracted to anime guys. Heck, when I was younger, I was attracted to strong women thru medieval and ancient history, and wanted women I dated to be like them. Not much difference.

Only advice I would have, is dont become a recluse and just go out and hang out with people. Heck, some of the Cons I have gone to, like DragonCon and such, have seen plenty of guys, who are cosplaying and look like they just stepped out of an anime. Can't remember where you live, but thought I read you were 19 or so. So find folks local if you can, specially if your in a larger population, head to cons with them if they are going, and meet folks in person who like the same stuff you do.

Hope you find what your looking for, and if that turns out to be 2d anime guys in the end, have fun. If you find a 3d guy who makes you feel the same way, awesome.

22. Likes Thefringedninja liked this post
    Senior Member RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2014 11:12 PM
    Charleston, South Carolina, Confederate States of America
    Threads

How can he be black and reddish-orange...I'm confused...
    He was light-skinned. He was black and Korean.

"Let us enjoy the Rain together. My Umbrella is always open for you. Knowing me is knowing never having to say goodbye. It never stops raining, does it?"

24. Likes Thefringedninja liked this post
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@lairefaerie
    I see. That is quite understandable. But what is super dark to you? Is that another term for black or what?
    I guess so. Yeah black or very dark mexican, very dark indian, etc.

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by threewolves View Post
    Haven't read all the responses, but have been following this off and on since you posted.

Honestly, I wouldnt worry about it, specially right now, your young, and honestly, anime guys, are written and drawn the way they are, to attract to females, well at least some of them. others are drawn and written to be like a lot of the guys who are watching, basically, insecure and scared of their own shadow, but somehow get amazing looking women falling for them.

If your attracted to anime guys, your attracted to anime guys. Heck, when I was younger, I was attracted to strong women thru medieval and ancient history, and wanted women I dated to be like them. Not much difference.

Only advice I would have, is dont become a recluse and just go out and hang out with people. Heck, some of the Cons I have gone to, like DragonCon and such, have seen plenty of guys, who are cosplaying and look like they just stepped out of an anime. Can't remember where you live, but thought I read you were 19 or so. So find folks local if you can, specially if your in a larger population, head to cons with them if they are going, and meet folks in person who like the same stuff you do.

Hope you find what your looking for, and if that turns out to be 2d anime guys in the end, have fun. If you find a 3d guy who makes you feel the same way, awesome.
    -sighs longingly- i would love to go to a con, i would love to cosplay, i would love to interact with other people who like anime, id love to meet people who also prefer fantasy to reality. for one thing, i lack the balls to go and do it alone, and lack the desire to do it with a "friend" because i've just had bad experiences with people and i don't trust them, i don't consider anyone my "friend", too dangerous. all through high school people told me that i put off a really bitchy, snobby vibe (until they got to know me and realized i wasn't like that at all) and that's why so many people were mean to me or just ignored and excluded me. they all assumed i thought i was too good for them, when in reality i was sitting there too shy to ask if i could join in, desperately wishing someone would invite me to their group. i've experienced far too many times being the only girl in the classroom left without a partner, when even the stupidest kid in class got picked before me, and i was just sitting in my desk trying to be as small as possible in the hopes that maybe this time i would finally disappear. so eventually i gave up. dropped out of school to do homestudies and never went back. i think maybe you can only take so much of being unwanted before you become convinced that you never will be, and just turn into a cruel person who never lets anyone in because it's the only way to protect yourself from being hurt by them. blah blah blah, sappy story, sorry
    my point was i am positive i would be ignored if i were to branch out and go to something like that, i'd put a bunch of effort into my cosplay and let myself get excited and end up being too shy to say hello to anyone and the only people who would talk to me would be boys trying to get in my pants (because that is literally the only people who ever freaking talk to me irl, that's why i love the internet so much, i can just ignore people easily, whereas irl i have to entertain their advances) and i would watch all the groups of girls giggling happily enjoying themselves and just go home very very sad and feel foolish for trying.
    when it comes down to it, i'd rather stay at home by myself because feeling lonely hurts a lot less when you're actually alone than when you're surrounded by people.
    Last edited by lairefaerie; 07-06-2013 at 02:45 PM.

Senior Member threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Wolf
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2013 11:23 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: W0LF1NN PSN ID: G0pherG0d

I would'nt say I was like you, when I was in high school, in fact I was the opposite. I was friends with all the cliques. I was starting Center and Nose Tackle of the Football team, my senior year, I dropped the rest of sports and tried the swim team and golf team and made both of those on a whim. Was in choir, debate, chess and drama. I hung out with everyone, and supposedly everyone liked me.

But the fact was, though I was well liked and such, I was never truly in, any of the cliques. I was a history buff and gamer. Most folks in my small school found that weird, and so though I had lots of friends, I had very, very few close friends.

Wasn't till I got out of high school, when I joined the Navy, moved from home, and while at the local game store, met some folks, that were a lot like me. I knew folks were out there, but where I grew up, they were not in that area. Once I moved away, found em, and havent looked back.

My main hobby, is SCA, bascially a medieval recreation type thing, though for me, I reenact being a Greek Hoplite. When I get my new kit together will post it. Should be getting the rest of the armor this mont. Just waiting for the final pieces to come in from the UK and Australia.

Before I found the SCA, I was just a gamer, who loved History, but I missed the physical activity, from sports. SCA combined both of those things for me. Have met folks all over the world, who like the stuff I like and we can hang out and talk about it, and go out and fight each other on the field. But thats my thing, and when I found it at 19, it was exactly what I needed. Finally folks who loved the same stuff, or close to the same stuff as I did, and I felt at home.

We've all been burnt, or at least most of us have, from this wonderful race, called the human race. Believe me, there is a reason I am divorced, and it wasn't my doing, betrayal is a very deep pain. So trusting someone on that scale, I totally understand. Have been divorced for 6 years, and lets just say trusting someone on that level for me is still very, very hard. Which is why I havent had a serious relationship since. But I am working on it.

To be honest, some folks might be better alone. You might be one of those types. Heck, at times I am pretty sure I am one of those types.

But like I said, your still young, not saying don't let your guard down, or lower your walls. But at least let folks attempt, if they want to, to be let thru them.

Internet is a great place, specially to arrainge to meet other folks, who like what you like. Maybe try that, if your near anything that others might go to. Who knows, might open a whole new world and friends, that you didnt think were there.

Hope you find what your looking for.

27. Likes Thefringedninja liked this post
    Senior Member darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967's Avatar
    Gil
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 06:44 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: h3rra

I don't know if I will annoy you with my post or not but i'll just say that it's alright to be alone, some don't believe it but it is. I've always been alone with nearly everything i've ever done. Sometime I think that I was probably meant to be alone. It's not problem for me since i'm used to it. But anyways, if you are going through depressi.on I believe it can be hard but GOOD to go through it at a young age cause youwill learn a lot and eventually what you need to do to bypass it. I think you should try and force yourself to visit something line an anime con which was discussed, who knows what would happen. And if you want to avoid douchebags, try and not come across so pretty, wear less makeup,or none at all (even though you like it) and just be yourself, it's worth trying
    Strengthen & Keep Strengthening

29. Likes Thefringedninja liked this post
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

-sighs longingly- i would love to go to a con, i would love to cosplay, i would love to interact with other people who like anime, id love to meet people who also prefer fantasy to reality. for one thing, i lack the balls to go and do it alone, and lack the desire to do it with a "friend" because i've just had bad experiences with people and i don't trust them, i don't consider anyone my "friend", too dangerous. all through high school people told me that i put off a really bitchy, snobby vibe (until they got to know me and realized i wasn't like that at all) and that's why so many people were mean to me or just ignored and excluded me. they all assumed i thought i was too good for them, when in reality i was sitting there too shy to ask if i could join in, desperately wishing someone would invite me to their group. i've experienced far too many times being the only girl in the classroom left without a partner, when even the stupidest kid in class got picked before me, and i was just sitting in my desk trying to be as small as possible in the hopes that maybe this time i would finally disappear. so eventually i gave up. dropped out of school to do homestudies and never went back. i think maybe you can only take so much of being unwanted before you become convinced that you never will be, and just turn into a cruel person who never lets anyone in because it's the only way to protect yourself from being hurt by them. blah blah blah, sappy story, sorry
    my point was i am positive i would be ignored if i were to branch out and go to something like that, i'd put a bunch of effort into my cosplay and let myself get excited and end up being too shy to say hello to anyone and the only people who would talk to me would be boys trying to get in my pants (because that is literally the only people who ever freaking talk to me irl, that's why i love the internet so much, i can just ignore people easily, whereas irl i have to entertain their advances) and i would watch all the groups of girls giggling happily enjoying themselves and just go home very very sad and feel foolish for trying.
    when it comes down to it, i'd rather stay at home by myself because feeling lonely hurts a lot less when you're actually alone than when you're surrounded by people.
    If you are "sighing longingly" you really should try and go to one XD
    I went to my first anime con on my own, but since then I have been able to meet up with people I got to know there and so I go to cons with them now.
    It's a great way to meet people...it's usually a very positive environment!

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by darksky967 View Post
    I don't know if I will annoy you with my post or not but i'll just say that it's alright to be alone, some don't believe it but it is. I've always been alone with nearly everything i've ever done. Sometime I think that I was probably meant to be alone. It's not problem for me since i'm used to it. But anyways, if you are going through depressi.on I believe it can be hard but GOOD to go through it at a young age cause youwill learn a lot and eventually what you need to do to bypass it. I think you should try and force yourself to visit something line an anime con which was discussed, who knows what would happen. And if you want to avoid douchebags, try and not come across so pretty, wear less makeup,or none at all (even though you like it) and just be yourself, it's worth trying
    I agree with the idea that social interaction on a large scale and classical relationships are not for everyone, but I don't like your comment about make-up!
    Just cause a girl wears make-up, does not mean that they want to "attract" partners...some people just wear it for pleasure, but don't care what others think of it.
    ~Favourite Anime/manga~
    Death Note
    Sekaiichi Hatsukoi
    Junjou Romantica
    Naruto Shippuuden
    Bleach
    Hetalia
    Code Geass
    Fruits Basket
    D-GrayMan
    Sora to Hara
    Kuroko no Basuke
    Shingeki no Kyojin

Senior Member Hood Rat Music has a reputation beyond repute Hood Rat Music has a reputation beyond repute Hood Rat Music has a reputation beyond repute Hood Rat Music has a reputation beyond repute Hood Rat Music has a reputation beyond repute Hood Rat Music has a reputation beyond repute Hood Rat Music has a reputation beyond repute Hood Rat Music has a reputation beyond repute Hood Rat Music has a reputation beyond repute Hood Rat Music has a reputation beyond repute Hood Rat Music has a reputation beyond repute Hood Rat Music's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts One Piece Mugiwara 143 - Snorlax 001 - Bulbasaur
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-12-2014 04:11 PM
    Threads

yep. pretty much what the title says.
    i don't even really know why, i've only found 1 real guy attractive in about 2 years, yet i've had loads of anime crushes.
    i get all "squeeee" over anime boys the way other girls get over real boys-- but when it comes to real boys, i'm like "ew gross".
    it kinda sucks because all of the guys who are physically attractive end up having terrible personalities, they are unintelligent and crude.
    it's not like i really expect some perfect guy inside and out to waltz into my life because, i know i'm not anywhere near perfect myself.
    it just makes me sad sometimes that i can't experience any attraction to boys unless they're... 2d, out of my reach, no way i could actually get to know them because THEY'RE NOT REAL lol.

i think i've started to determine lately that it might be because with real human beings, you never know whether to trust them or not. i think anime boys seem trustworthy because their thoughts are all narrated and you know when he tells the female character "i love you", he's not lying to get in her pants because you watched his deep monologue with himself about whether or not to confess to her the night before.

idk. just my thoughts. little bit of ranting. anyone relate?

You should probably lower your standards.

Click image for larger version

Name:	big%20sight%20anime%2090032.jpg
Views:	353
Size:	161.1 KB
ID:	78026 ^-- This will be your future

32. Likes Thefringedninja liked this post
    Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

this thing is still alive?
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Senior Member darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967's Avatar
    Gil
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 06:44 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: h3rra

I agree with the idea that social interaction on a large scale and classical relationships are not for everyone, but I don't like your comment about make-up!
    Just cause a girl wears make-up, does not mean that they want to "attract" partners...some people just wear it for pleasure, but don't care what others think of it.
    yeah I know that, but what I was trying to say was.. to do something out of the ordinary. To actually even try and make yourself look silly for example cosplaying as Greill or something. I just tried to avoid the problem of "the only people who would talk to me would be boys trying to get in my pants" it seems like a strange problem.. Anyway, I would suggest you @lairefaerie to be more positive about things. If you expect the worst to happen, it will happen.
    Strengthen & Keep Strengthening

35. Likes Thefringedninja liked this post
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You literally just told me to ugly myself down in order to make friends.
    Also, what made you assume I like it?
    Ah, I can just feel you deciding my character for me before you even know the basics of who I am. It's always interesting to me when someone believes things about you that couldn't be farther from the truth, just because they have decided that's who you will be in their mind.

Also guys thanks for the comments about it being alright to be alone. I was watching Clannad recently and (in some ways, though I'm not a genius but I am relatively smart) I remind myself of Kotomi, I'd be pretty content sitting in a library barefoot eating a bento and cutting out passages in books I liked. I also don't understand social cues and things like that at all but I don't really feel a desire to. The part where they're trying to teach her how to make jabs always makes me laugh because I'm a lot like that, I just... very much live in my own different world and take things at my own pace. I'm also afraid of people bullying me. Come to think of it, I'd like to cosplay as Kotomi as well d:

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hood Rat Music View Post
    You should probably lower your standards.

Attachment 78026 ^-- This will be your future
    Tbh I really don't mind. I'm in a bit of a different state of mind now than I was when I began this post. More content with it.
    I would rather hump a pillow (not that I'm going to. Just saying.) than give my body away to someone I don't truly love. If that makes me strange then hah, so be it, I think those who would rather have sex with strangers they feel nothing for and will never see again are strange.

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

yeah I know that, but what I was trying to say was.. to do something out of the ordinary. To actually even try and make yourself look silly for example cosplaying as Greill or something. I just tried to avoid the problem of "the only people who would talk to me would be boys trying to get in my pants" it seems like a strange problem.. Anyway, I would suggest you @lairefaerie to be more positive about things. If you expect the worst to happen, it will happen.
    Since you admitted you don't understand and cannot relate to my problem... Why bother with suggestions? Not trying to be rude, it's really okay, I have yet to meet a single person who understood that it hurts just as much to be falsely loved by everyone as it does to be outwardly hated by them.

Closed Thread

Thread Information