AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Dating thread

Senior Member Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Ferrari Soccer Ball Favorite
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2012 10:37 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Dating thread

Hiya ladies, I have more vices then the inhabitants of a celebrity drug clinic, but on the positive side, I watch some of the animes on occasion. If you're interested, don't bother PMing me, just beam a giant spotlight with a 'FREE BOOZE' logo into the sky and I'll be there faster than a virgin when he hires his first pro. I'll even maybe sweep you off your feet if I can find my legs. <3
    victoria aut mors

2. Likes Aleyna, solidarmor, RyuTama liked this post
    Senior Member Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Cake Spinning Beach Ball Doom Baka
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2016 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by furore:2617881
    hiya ladies, i have more vices then the inhabitants of a celebrity drug clinic, but on the positive side, i watch some of the animes on occasion. If you're interested, don't bother pming me, just beam a giant spotlight with a 'free booze' logo into the sky and i'll be there faster than a virgin when he hires his first pro. I'll even maybe sweep you off your feet if i can find my legs. <3
    lol.

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel06661 View Post
    Because AF isn't e-harmony and the OP really wanted a bunch of AFers to have real AF online relationships.. She only said maybe a little after the jokingly reponses after figuring out no one was actually going to take it serious. This is what eharmony and places are for. not AF threads. Maybe if you like someone on AF VM them and get their number or something. And make a blog about how you earned money for a plane ticket to fly across the world just to get dumped not long after [true story of a fellow AF'er from what I hear] No need to make a thread :/ Just my views.
    I respect your views, but I honestly think this was made as a joke. Your theory makes sense about how Rohan might have made this with serious intentions, and then only just said he was joking to try and escape flames, but I don't think I've really seen Rohan make any serious posts, so I already highly doubt your theory. Also, note how Xey (Bokaroido) thanked for the OP and then said

Quote Originally Posted by Bōkaroido View Post
    You actually made it! Well I like walks in the beach, eating food, breathing, etc. :'D
    which makes me believe that they were discussing creating this thread in the AF chat room. Neither Xey nor Rohan give me a serious impression half of the time, and with this evidence (if that's what you want to call it D: ) it seems like they had planned to make this thread just for the lulz. Maybe Xey dared Rohan and he did it. I don't know. Xey should receive a notification for me quoting him. Tell me if I'm wrong.

You can pick me as a bad guy all you want for saying this thread isn't really what AF needs. Especially after finding out it wasn't a joke LOL. But really it's just the honest truth. Some newbs just need to accept that and move on -___- not drag in pointless arguments from other threads etc.
    I'm not picking you out as anything. It's true that we don't need some sort of E-Harmony action going on publicly in AF. This I agree with. Keep personal relationships to VMs/PMs, MSN, FB, etc. I wholeheartedly agree, seeing as how this is a site for discussing and sharing anime and the like, not one for finding potential partners.

However, even if this thread was serious (however ridiculous it may have been), there was no need for you and Ribbon to flame like you did. As much as this is not the place to find love lives, this is also not the place for fighting.

5. Likes Corllean, blueangel06661 liked this post
    Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2016 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Sort of on topic: So I tried out E-Harmony for the sh*ts and giggles. And so, without being a real member, I had like 15 match up. o_o I thought I'm just boring and blah... I guess those 15 people are like me. teehee

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    However, even if this thread was serious (however ridiculous it may have been), there was no need for you and Ribbon to flame like you did. As much as this is not the place to find love lives, this is also not the place for fighting.
    Amen to that sista... Or brother... I actually don't know what gender you are.

LOL Seung.. You are adorable and asian.. Instant 5 points right there.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

8. Likes Meenah, RyuTama liked this post
    The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RohanDarkling View Post
    Howdy ya'll.

What a legend!!!

10. Likes SuXrys liked this post
    Senior Member Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Cake Spinning Beach Ball Doom Baka
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2016 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    But no seriously. This was made as a joke. I don't see why Ribbon and blueangel are being so serious, when this was made just for the lulz. Where is the love? D;
    Either way. She's rude, snobbish and annoying. Even if it was a joke or not, she's always disrespecting others in this community. I don't understand why everybody else is just staying silent, especially after the numerous reps, likes and vms I've been getting. Which they agree with what I'm saying.

Also, could I marry your son, @Bōkaroido ? n_n

"I will make Hiyori the happiest girl in this world..."

12. Dislikes blueangel06661 disliked this post
    Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex Popsicle Mario Item Box
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2019 09:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ribbon View Post
    Also, could I marry your son, Bōkaroido ? n_n
    ;w;

14. Likes Arrisu liked this post
    Straight Outta Motown! Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Paint Palette Mic Sunglasses
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2014 02:35 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Sleepy_Ninja313

Anybody want to date a black guy?
    Man that is whack!

Token Black Guy

16. Likes Aleyna liked this post
    &#32
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Ribbon View Post
    Also, could I marry your son, @Bōkaroido ? n_n
    Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy View Post
    ;w;
    It doesn't seem like Scruffy likes the idea... D:

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Too busy drinking and stealing sheep to bother with dating......

19. Likes Aleyna liked this post
    Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Let me get the family tree right here:
    Ryutama is Xey's daddy, while Scruffy is Xey's son? :x

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm everyone's daddy.

Senior Member solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor's Avatar
    Apprehensive
    Gifts Art Tools Hedgehog Telescope
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2014 05:48 PM
    Between the dreaming, and the coming true
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    Dat tree has some twisted branches. lol
    It's always in the last place you'd think of looking!

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Nope. Lol I'm the daddy, Xey is my son, and Ribbon was asking me permission to marry him. I don't think Scruffy has anything to do with it, but I won't mind accepting him into our happy dysfunctional family.

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

When did this come into play? And about the joke thing I was joke when I told Rohan he should make a dating thread and he said okay. Geez.
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

When did this come into play? And about the joke thing I was joke when I told Rohan he should make a dating thread and he said okay. Geez.
    Why would you suggest that -eye twitch- At least suggest a nice "how is the weather where you are" thing or "What are the top few things you'd do while out on a date.." Or even "what do you look for in your significant other" But for an outright dating thread :\ not very likely for it to work.

I like dates of which food is offered =D
    Last edited by blueangel06661; 11-03-2011 at 03:42 PM.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

AF is serious business.

Period.

27. Likes animeyay, blueangel06661 liked this post
    Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Why would you suggest that -eye twitch- At least suggest a nice "how is the weather where you are" thing or "What are the top few things you'd do while out on a date.." Or even "what do you look for in your significant other" But for an outright dating thread :\ not very likely for it to work.

I like dates of which food is offered =D
    Why not suggest it?
    人類は調和したのか?

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Why not suggest it?
    http://www.eharmony.com/

Plus some people might or may not take it serious. If it wasn't a serious thread then what was it supposed to be? And if it was serious it's not good for AF.

Either way it's just not a very good thread to have. There are good threads and there are bad. This one is bad because it doesn't have a solid structure. Even then Ribbon had to start an arugment.. VG started talking about his 2D girlfriends and there were a lot of mockery thread gif's floating around in the form of laughter. AF isn't a dating service and really long distance relations never work that well unless you're moderately close. At least with a few state difference. But so many of our members are foreign :[

I'd go all in depth about internet/long distance relationships but that's a whole different story/topic.
    Last edited by blueangel06661; 11-03-2011 at 03:58 PM.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

AF is a magical Disney Fairy Tale, or at least that's what a lot members try to make it be.

31. Likes blueangel06661 liked this post
    Senior Member solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor's Avatar
    Apprehensive
    Gifts Art Tools Hedgehog Telescope
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2014 05:48 PM
    Between the dreaming, and the coming true
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Didn't we just leave this party, like on page 2?
    It's always in the last place you'd think of looking!

Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

http://www.eharmony.com/

Plus some people might or may not take it serious. If it wasn't a serious thread then what was it supposed to be? And if it was serious it's not good for AF.

Either way it's just not a very good thread to have. There are good threads and there are bad. This one is bad because it doesn't have a solid structure. Even then Ribbon had to start an arugment.. VG started talking about his 2D girlfriends and there were a lot of mockery thread gif's floating around in the form of laughter. AF isn't a dating service and really long distance relations never work that well unless you're moderately close. At least with a few state difference. But so many of our members are foreign :[

I'd go all in depth about internet/long distance relationships but that's a whole different story/topic.
    So the lulz aren't good for AF even though this thread managed to get some decent activity and quite a few more post than the other threads? Also I don't think a single person took the thread seriously and they knew what they were porting in, I doubt even VG555 was serious.
    人類は調和したのか?

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

So the lulz aren't good for AF even though this thread managed to get some decent activity and quite a few more post than the other threads? Also I don't think a single person took the thread seriously and they knew what they were porting in, I doubt even VG555 was serious.
    Wel Xey, VG is...VG after all.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

I doubt even VG555 was serious.
    He's mentioned dating talim or someone in one of the video game threads :|

Oh so are you saying that AF should laugh at dating and relationships then?

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Closed Thread

Thread Information