AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 24 of 39 FirstFirst ... 14 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 34 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolf XVI : Mortal Kombat Edition

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Default Re: Wolf XVI : Mortal Kombat Edition

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    Agreed. If perhaps she is the jester, then is it really such a loss? If shes not going to be productive and contribute, instead confusing the rest of us, then I dont see a point in her staying. But I fell its more that shes hiding something and just cant come up with an explination to the questions being presented to her
    Exactly. If she's hiding something, chances are she's a wolf. If she were an important townie I'm sure she would try harder to defend herself for the sake of the town. If she's the Jester, I don't want her independence swaying back and forth between support for the wolves and support for the townies. We don't need such an unstable contributor.

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

@RyuTama Yes, but I have no evidence. No way to convince people he's guilty. But I'm not the only one suspicious of db. Gaz is still on my list, but it's a useless lead until he posts. I haven't been intent on lynching him, people just keep bringing up the same thing over and over again and my defenses to so many accusations makes it seem like I'm at his throat when I'm merely trying to collect information.

My mood on a daily basis

&#32
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

@Scruffy what if the Silencer is an experienced and active player simply wanting to preserve his ability for later in the game?

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy View Post
    You folks have used this exact statement as a basis for pressuring throughout the entire game: "Give reasoning for your vote." Come on, guys. I'm tired of seeing the same statement over and over again.
    You have your ways, and we have ours. We're happy to accommodate you, so please bear with us as well.

Now, vote for Bamboo. It's obvious that the person who is the Silencer is inexperienced (which Bamboo appears to be, to me), was inactive and thus not paying attention to the game, and hasn't been on AF much recently. Who fits these categories? Bamboo, of course.
    But the Wolves know each other! No matter how inexperienced a Wolf is, s/he would probably receive help from the other Wolves.

Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex Popsicle Mario Item Box
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2019 09:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    @Scruffy what if the Silencer is an experienced and active player simply wanting to preserve his ability for later in the game?
    Why would you withhold your ability to silence a player, when you have a monster of a townie such as myself in the game?
    Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    But the Wolves know each other! No matter how inexperienced a Wolf is, s/he would probably receive help from the other Wolves.
    And? Wolves can't force someone to be active if they're busy with life and such. Nor can they send in their actions for them.

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Why would you withhold your ability to silence a player, when you have a monster of a townie such as myself in the game?
    The first few day phases, chances are that townies will be lynched instead of wolves, am I right? Until more slips become evident, the Silencer may want to ease suspicion on himself by refraining from using his ability so early in the game. No matter how grand of a player you are, you can't honestly expect to single-handedly find every wolf in the first few day phases.

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

And? Wolves can't force someone to be active if they're busy with life and such. Nor can they send in their actions for them.
    - Interesting question. One possibility would be that you Scruffy are a Wolf~

- Bamboo isn't the only inactive player here. Or, they're saving the ability for later, since it's limited to 3 times.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

The way I see it, Bamboo is going to be inactive killed anyway, no point in wasting a vote on someone who'll be modkilled next day phase

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I kind of want to trust Scruffy, he seems like he knows what he's talking and if Bamboo isn't the silencer than we can always get Scruffy afterwards I guess. :x I change my vote to Bamboo.
    Last edited by Xeyuzio; 11-02-2011 at 12:39 PM. Reason: My colour. ;_;
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The first few day phases, chances are that townies will be lynched instead of wolves, am I right? Until more slips become evident, the Silencer may want to ease suspicion on himself by refraining from using his ability so early in the game. No matter how grand of a player you are, you can't honestly expect to single-handedly find every wolf in the first few day phases.
    Again, how would the Silencer draw any suspicion to himself regardless of when they use their ability? No one is going to come out and say "herp derp guys, someone was silenced, i wonder who could've done it?" They will blend in like anyone else and pretend that they don't know if someone has been silenced, unless the host confirmed that someone was silenced. This argument is flimsy.
    - Interesting question. One possibility would be that you Scruffy are a Wolf~
    Too bad I already role-hinted. No one would be dumb enough to counter-claim me. This is why I'm glad I landed a generic, and exactly why I hinted so early; I'm not a threat in terms of abilities, and if mafia does target me then they will lose a night they could have killed a power role.

- Bamboo isn't the only inactive player here. Or, they're saving the ability for later, since it's limited to 3 times.
    November at least posted in the game. She was the only really inactive player in the game. I don't see why anyone would wait to use their ability. Better hamper town now while you can so less progress gets made.

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bōkaroido View Post
    I kind of want to trust Scruffy, he seems like he knows what he's talking and if Bamboo isn't the silencer than we can always get Scruffy afterwards I guess. :x I change my vote to Bamboo.
    Quit being a derp, Xey. You're the only other person I have any sort of trust for in this game due to your role-hint.

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quit being a derp, Xey. You're the only other person I have any sort of trust for in this game due to your role-hint.
    ;~; Well then I'll change my vote back to MaruDashi.
    Last edited by Xeyuzio; 11-02-2011 at 12:50 PM. Reason: FREAKING COLOURS
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Again, how would the Silencer draw any suspicion to himself regardless of when they use their ability? No one is going to come out and say "herp derp guys, someone was silenced, i wonder who could've done it?" They will blend in like anyone else and pretend that they don't know if someone has been silenced, unless the host confirmed that someone was silenced. This argument is flimsy.
    Flimsy in what way? It's relatively simple to see whether the Silencer has used his ability or not. Either the host will include it in the write-ups, or we can simply ask for confirmation. It's still too early to know if the Silencer is just inactive or waiting for the right time to take action. At this point, singling out an individual player for having a specific role when they have done nothing to warrant such suspicion seems more flimsy to me.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

[/COLOR]
    Wait, you just told us to change our vote to Bamboo, but when Xey does, you tell him not to? The way I see it, you know Bamboo is a townie and we'll be suspicious of you when bamboo is proven to be a townie. If Xey votes for him too, then we have two wolves now, dont we? Nice slip up

Yeah, youve role claimed, but so what? How do we know you didnt get a lucky guess and pick to claim Bamboo or Novembers role??

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Too bad I already role-hinted. No one would be dumb enough to counter-claim me. This is why I'm glad I landed a generic, and exactly why I hinted so early; I'm not a threat in terms of abilities, and if mafia does target me then they will lose a night they could have killed a power role.
    Everyone can role-hint, and just because you did doesn't make you what you claimed to be. Like we said, there were several inactive players, and I'll bet a good number of us don't even bother reading all the posts, including the one where you role-hinted.

Yes, role-hinting makes you slightly more believable, but it doesn't really do much else. In fact, I don't see why you felt the urge to role-hint so early in the game.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bōkaroido View Post
    ;~; Well then I'll change my vote back to MaruDashi.
    That wasn't why I called you a derp, son. It's the fact that you would proceed to lynch me should Bamboo flip town, when I have already role-hinted.
    Flimsy in what way? It's relatively simple to see whether the Silencer has used his ability or not. Either the host will include it in the write-ups, or we can simply ask for confirmation. It's still too early to know if the Silencer is just inactive or waiting for the right time to take action. At this point, singling out an individual player for having a specific role when they have done nothing to warrant such suspicion seems more flimsy to me.
    Your argument was "the Silencer may want to ease suspicion on himself by refraining from using his ability so early in the game." What would change when the ability is used? Well, all the people except for those who have role-hinted would be potential suspects for Silencers. That's a large list. With townies dying every night, it actually makes even less sense to withhold using the ability, because that leaves you with a less amount of people to blend in with should you use it later in the game.

My basis for voting Bamboo is not flimsy in the slightest. The circumstances would point to her being the Silencer.

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Just fyi I'm off to class for now. Should be back in 2 or so hours, hopefully.

(saying this so no one claims I'm "lurking" or "avoiding" something. e_e)

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wait, you just told us to change our vote to Bamboo, but when Xey does, you tell him not to? The way I see it, you know Bamboo is a townie and we'll be suspicious of you when bamboo is proven to be a townie. If Xey votes for him too, then we have two wolves now, dont we? Nice slip up
    Please point out where I told Xey to change his vote from Bamboo. I merely called him a derp for suspecting me immediately should Bamboo flip town.
    Yeah, youve role claimed, but so what? How do we know you didnt get a lucky guess and pick to claim Bamboo or Novembers role??
    If you would like to use luck as a basis for proceeding with the remainder of the game, I will enjoy seeing where it takes you.
    Everyone can role-hint, and just because you did doesn't make you what you claimed to be. Like we said, there were several inactive players, and I'll bet a good number of us don't even bother reading all the posts, including the one where you role-hinted.
    Sure it doesn't. I encourage someone to counter-claim me, though.
    Yes, role-hinting makes you slightly more believable, but it doesn't really do much else. In fact, I don't see why you felt the urge to role-hint so early in the game.
    Town needs guidance. In order to have some trust from town, I needed to put myself on the line. Hence the role-hint.

Senior Member November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan Mario Spiny Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2013 10:44 PM
    Threads

I missed the part when Scruffy role-hinted. Scruffy, what did you say about your role?

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by November View Post
    I missed the part when Scruffy role-hinted. Scruffy, what did you say about your role?
    I am a very competitive character.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

I read your response to his change in votes. Apparently he took your response the same way I did as "I dont want you, Xey, to vote for Bamboo" instead of "youre gonna lynch me if Im wrong?"

Try to be a bit clearer in your responses, otherwise you come off a slipping up

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

I am a very competitive character.
    Well, not to intentionally doubt you, but first, I know absolutely nothing about Mortal Kombat, so I'm not gonna be able to guess your role from such a vague statement, and second, isn't just about everyone in MK competitive, with MK being a fighting game and all?

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

yea...excuse my extremely noob-sounding question... >.>

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Well, not to intentionally doubt you, but first, I know absolutely nothing about Mortal Kombat, so I'm not gonna be able to guess your role from such a vague statement, and second, isn't just about everyone in MK competitive, with MK being a fighting game and all?
    true. I could say "Scorpion is very cometitive, especially against Sub-Zero" which would make you a wolf. Youre gonna have to do a little better than "Im competitive" @Scruffy =/

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan Mario Spiny Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2013 10:44 PM
    Threads

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

yea...excuse my extremely noob-sounding question... >.>
    I think Scruffy is Kenshi:
    "Kenshi (Townie) - As a born fighter, Kenshi wandered Earthrealm in search of worthy competition. He would find an opponent and defeat them just to boost his pride."

24. Likes Scruffy liked this post
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I read your response to his change in votes. Apparently he took your response the same way I did as "I dont want you, Xey, to vote for Bamboo" instead of "youre gonna lynch me if Im wrong?"

Try to be a bit clearer in your responses, otherwise you come off a slipping up
    Surely it would be illogical for me to discourage someone from voting Bamboo even though I had just previously stated for people to vote with me against her. Doesn't make much sense for me to do so. Just as you are telling me to be "a bit clearer in my responses," (which, for the record, this is the only time in this game such a thing has occurred), I would suggest that you analyze the context and consider the rationale behind what I do.

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

Someone got it after all. Bravo.

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

So Bōkaroido/Xey claims Sindel and Scruffy claims Kenshi.

Unless someone make a counter-claim, I would have no choice but to take their word for it. Speak up now or forever hold your peace speak up eventually before it's too late.

Closed Thread

Thread Information