AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 22 of 39 FirstFirst ... 12 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 32 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolf XVI : Mortal Kombat Edition

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: Wolf XVI : Mortal Kombat Edition

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    Jesus christ where were you all day yesterday? D: And it's nice that you decide to unignore Kaitou+ now... when he's no longer in the game. e3e;
    Sleeping. :'D And also yay for he's out of the game!
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

I gave a reason beforehand. And I've only been inactive for an hour, just like I said I would be. Is there something wrong? Are you that desperate to put the attention on me?

I hope my "lurking" is justified :'D *gestures toward massive post that includes nearly everyone who has posted withing the last few hours*

---------- Post added at 07:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 AM ----------

No, its not desperation to put attention on you, its frustration that your accusing me of something I already answered and offered proof for [pictures of me, at a party, away from the computer] yet Im still scummy. I think its interesting that you seem to be ignoring my explination on purpose to throw attention on me

Quote Originally Posted by Bōkaroido View Post
    Uuuuh, I understand you two are having a 'lovers tiff' or whatever, but youre happy we lost a townie??? Despite who it was, it was still a member of the town. wtf?
    Last edited by Ωmega; 11-02-2011 at 10:00 AM. Reason: I quotes extra by accident @_@

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

You've been sleeping for 12 hours?

(ノ#゚Д゚)ノ彡┻━┻

Well whatever. You're back in the game and I'm sure we all expect you to contribute a bit more. Don't let the mayor's one shot go to waste please. e_e

---------- Post added at 08:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    No, its not desperation to put attention on you, its frustration that your accusing me of something I already answered and offered proof for [pictures of me, at a party, away from the computer] yet Im still scummy. I think its interesting that you seem to be ignoring my explination on purpose to throw attention on me
    I'm not suspecting you for being inactive. I'm suspecting you because the only defense you have is an explanation as to why you were inactive, which I still find an inadequate excuse. You're not giving us a reason to not vote for you.

Uuuuh, I understand you two are having a 'lovers tiff' or whatever, but youre happy we lost a townie??? Despite who it was, it was still a member of the town. wtf?
    Xey will be Xey. e_e;

4. Likes Xeyuzio liked this post
    Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Define lovers tiff. ;~;

@RyuTama I don't go sleep at 2 a.m., I got to sleep at 9 or 8. //12
    人類は調和したのか?

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

You've been sleeping for 12 hours?

(ノ#゚Д゚)ノ彡┻━┻

Well whatever. You're back in the game and I'm sure we all expect you to contribute a bit more. Don't let the mayor's one shot go to waste please. e_e
    Am I to understand youre perfectly accepting his reasoning for being gone for 12 hours??? Not to mention the fact that hes glad a townie is gone???

From this, the two of you appear to be wolves

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

&#32
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

@RyuTama I don't go sleep at 2 a.m., I got to sleep at 9 or 8. //12
    But DP2 started 12 hours ago, and this is the first time you've spoken up. :x

---------- Post added at 08:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 AM ----------

Am I to understand youre perfectly accepting his reasoning for being gone for 12 hours??? Not to mention the fact that hes glad a townie is gone???

Lol? Did you not read his role-hint earlier in the game? For now there is no legitimate reason to be suspicious of him, unless someone else steps up to counter claim Sindel. Would you like to? And of course I'm not accepting his 12 hour absence, that's why I'm still asking him about it.

Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Kill us and find out, Maru, you will only see that you were wrong. o3o Anyways I'm changing my vote to MaruDashi because she's giving me a wolf-ish vibe. ;~;

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

@RyuTama I'm pretty sure the day phases start at 8 around here. ;-;
    人類は調和したのか?

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

@RyuTama I'm pretty sure the day phases start at 8 around here. ;-;
    It's still been 12 hours. ಠ_ಠ

Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

It's still been 12 hours. ಠ_ಠ
    Exsqueeze me but I have a sort-of-life other than AF. o3o
    人類は調和したのか?

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

But DP2 started 12 hours ago, and this is the first time you've spoken up. :x

---------- Post added at 08:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 AM ----------

Lol? Did you not read his role-hint earlier in the game? For now there is no legitimate reason to be suspicious of him, unless someone else steps up to counter claim Sindel. Would you like to? And of course I'm not accepting his 12 hour absence, that's why I'm still asking him about it.
    Apparently I did. And just because hes role claiming doesnt mean anything. How do you know maybe someone else isnt Sindel and is perfectly happy with him claiming so so the -real- Sindel doesnt become a target?
    Kill us and find out, Maru, you will only see that you were wrong. o3o Anyways I'm changing my vote to MaruDashi because she's giving me a wolf-ish vibe. ;~;[COLOR="Silver"]
    I cant kill either of you two, I can only vote. By all means, vote me off and lose another townie. The only saving grace is that I dont have a special role

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Apparently I did. And just because hes role claiming doesnt mean anything. How do you know maybe someone else isnt Sindel and is perfectly happy with him claiming so so the -real- Sindel doesnt become a target?
    Why would the "real" Sindel be happy with letting an obvious wolf impersonate him? Don't you think they'd want to alert the town? :>

I cant kill either of you two, I can only vote. By all means, vote me off and lose another townie. The only saving grace is that I dont have a special role
    Any wolf can play this card. You still haven't given me a reason to change my vote.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Why would the "real" Sindel be happy with letting an obvious wolf impersonate him? Don't you think they'd want to alert the town? :>
    If I was, then yes, Id be happy to let the little distraction pretend to be me while keeping my real identity secret from the wolves

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

If I was, then yes, Id be happy to let the little distraction pretend to be me while keeping my real identity secret from the wolves
    Unless I'm mistaken, Sindel is a regular townie without any special abilities for the wolves to be worried about. If I saw someone claiming to be my role, I would personally step up and counter claim it so as to alert the town of an obvious wolf. A player with an important role is a different thing, though. Someone would be less likely to step up if someone claimed to be the mayor or protector, seeing as they would just be playing right into the hands of the wolves.

If there is someone who feels like counter-claiming Xey, please do so.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

Well unless Sindel is an inactive and doesn't really care.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Unless I'm mistaken, Sindel is a regular townie without any special abilities for the wolves to be worried about. If I saw someone claiming to be my role, I would personally step up and counter claim it so as to alert the town of an obvious wolf. A player with an important role is a different thing, though. Someone would be less likely to step up if someone claimed to be the mayor or protector, seeing as they would just be playing right into the hands of the wolves.

If there is someone who feels like counter-claiming Xey, please do so.
    Double checking, youre right. I swapped his role with Sonya's as the Avenger.

And I suppose if someone were to claim being a monk, then yes, Id step in and say so,mething, but that hasnt happened, so its not a concern for me.

Im still not fully sold one his claim, especially since he hasnt given a clear answer as to what he was doing in those 12 hours other then "I have a life"

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Reina View Post
    That could be, but there are very few inactive players at this point in the game, and it would have been too coincidental for Xey to correctly choose an inactive player's role to impersonate.

Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

As Ryu said it would be quite a coincidence if I wasn't Sindel and I managed to picked the inactive person. Also if I wanted to impersonate someone wouldn't I choose a more important role so you guys won't lynch me?
    人類は調和したのか?

Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Well at this point it seems that they really don't want to lynch anyone at all.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Well at this point it seems that they really don't want to lynch anyone at all.
    And who is 'they'?

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

This is the post in particular that caught my attention. As I said, you seemed a bit too defensive here, almost jumpy, if I may say so. Usually when you plan on coming across as joking or sarcastic, you'll make it obvious by posting emoticons or with your famous Pokemanz spamming (by the way, whatever happened to that? D: ). Either way, it's just an observation on my end. Maru and ZW are more worthy of suspicion than you in my eyes, but I intend to talk with everyone as much as I can. I hope you don't take it personally.
    Look, you can never be too defensive, especially when the well-being of the Town is at stake.
    As for my Pokemonz, I mostly only do it in the first day phase when the mood is relatively relaxed.
    Besides, I don't think Scruffy would appreciate it.
    But think however you wish. This discussion has become a dead horse now, so I see no point in prolonging it further.

Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

And who is 'they'?
    Well, you guys. >_>

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

@Reina
    don't dodge my question now. I'd like to know the reason behind your vote.
    or do you not plan to offer one? @.@

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Well, you guys. >_>
    I already voted.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Well, you guys. >_>
    townies? Are you seperating yourself from the town? And juding from Anime's post, youve been dodging questions~

Im still gonna wait to vote, but youve just moved up my list

Edit: I also cant help but notice a member by the name @Calculator has been lurking in the thread for quite some time
    Last edited by Ωmega; 11-02-2011 at 10:50 AM.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    @Reina
    don't dodge my question now. I'd like to know the reason behind your vote.
    or do you not plan to offer one? @.@
    Silly yay.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Closed Thread

Thread Information