AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Christmas Present for Anime Loving Girlfriend :D

Junior Member Remosaic has a reputation beyond repute Remosaic has a reputation beyond repute Remosaic has a reputation beyond repute Remosaic has a reputation beyond repute Remosaic has a reputation beyond repute Remosaic has a reputation beyond repute Remosaic has a reputation beyond repute Remosaic has a reputation beyond repute Remosaic has a reputation beyond repute Remosaic has a reputation beyond repute Remosaic has a reputation beyond repute Remosaic's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-27-2011 10:50 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: xtyboomer

Cool Christmas Present for Anime Loving Girlfriend :D

I decided to be as thoughtful as possible and consult this wondrous forum.
    I want to get my girlfriend something thoughtful. (rather than the typical perfume and cozy blanket)
    This could almost be considered a brainstorm. I want to see what kinds of creative ideas you guys could come up with.

I'll give you guys some of her interests and let you run from there.

Her favorite animes are:
    Death Note
    Black Butler
    Hetalia

Also loves most all Hayao Miyazaki films.

She loves writing. (This was her 3 year completing Nanowrimo)

She plays piano, violin and sings.
    Loves internet memes.
    Her favorite house is Slytherin xD

Go crazy Friends!
    PS. I'd LOVE if I could make her stuff for Christmas but am also willing to buy extra special gifts.
    Edit: I'm looking to spend around $100.
    She just recently bought a mario hat, and a new cosplay costume that she refuses to show me right now >:C
    She has a 3DS and is a huge Zelda, Harvest Moon, Fire Emblem and Final Fantasy Fan.
    Her personality is very....hmm, troll like. Dry humor. xD
    Last edited by Remosaic; 12-14-2011 at 10:20 PM.

2. Likes SuXrys liked this post
    Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Christmas Present for Anime Loving Girlfriend :D

Just a question before the 'brainstorming' will start @Remosaic . Even if she likes anime and such, do you think she would prefer a gift like that for christmas, rather then a more 'typical' girl'i gift?

What kind of things does she usually buy to herself?
    How much can the gift cost maximum?

*starts to think about presents*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    edit:

How about that you order a costum t-shirt for her and writes on a note that it's for her to sleep in?

Like "I know that you like ____ and since I love you I though that you would like to have this t-shirt to sleep in.
    Also, since it's from me you will always think about me while wearing it" or something something like that. Maybe an idea?

Since Im from Sweden it's hard for me to find a good site that you can order from, but im sure that if you google it you could find a store. Often it only takes a few days from the order until the package gets to you, but the days it will take often also are written on the sites. So you could always pick one that has a fast transport.

I started to think about it because I saw these shirts.

Also if you're going to give her one "themed"-tshirt as a "sleepwear" gift then you could always also get her some of the songs from Hetalia (or whatever show you are going to choose) and then write that "here are some music that you can listen to while trying to sleep".

Hetalia goodnight with sheeps http://hetalia.wikia.com/wiki/Hetali..._Vol._1-_Italy
    Besides Italy there are version for other countries aswell.

And talking about songs to fall asleep to - I would so fall asleep to this one. ~

Or what about if you give her notes to some of the songs from the shows, so she can play the music herself? [since she plays piano].

Im sure that you could find the sheet music if you try to google it, then you could just print them out on a nice piece of paper, have a red nice ribbon around them and then give them to her next to another present. "I could've bough you a cd that you could listen to while trying to fall asleep, but the best music is when you play it, so I have collected some songs from _____ that you can now can play" or something something.

Are jus trying to brainstorming right now, and it seems like im into this 'night'-theme right now. xD

Must perhaps think of something else also... hmmmmmmmmmmmm presents are hard..

Last edited by SuXrys; 12-14-2011 at 08:11 PM.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Junior Member Remosaic has a reputation beyond repute Remosaic has a reputation beyond repute Remosaic has a reputation beyond repute Remosaic has a reputation beyond repute Remosaic has a reputation beyond repute Remosaic has a reputation beyond repute Remosaic has a reputation beyond repute Remosaic has a reputation beyond repute Remosaic has a reputation beyond repute Remosaic has a reputation beyond repute Remosaic has a reputation beyond repute Remosaic's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@SuXrys I'm willing to spend around $75 to $100.

The piano bit you mentioned is making me think. I'm thinking maybe a Final Fantasy compilation.
    Her personality is very quirky.
    Other things she enjoys:
    Salad Fingers
    Don Hertzfeld films (aka MAH SPOON IS TOO BIG)
    Dubstep
    Devil May Cry
    Foreign Languages

Here is some stuff she posted to her facebook recently to give you an idea xD

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555's Avatar
    Gil
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2012 10:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You got a XMas present for your loving anime girlfriend? Neat! Finally, I know someone other than myself who has a romantic attraction to female anime characters!

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

LOLOL Yea. Its an odd relationship. People often stare. Being in public with a cartoon can be a bit distracting. xP

Too kawaii to live, too sugoi to die Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2016 01:28 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Cosplay as her favorite male anime character and present yourself with an additional gift that you will decide to give her. If all goes well, you'll get a little something-something from her.. If you know what I mean. ; 3

8. Likes Videlreyes liked this post
    Senior Member Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Heart Favorite
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2018 06:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hello hun! Ask someone from deviant art to design Her self portrate. their only about $20. if your any good with art do it yourself. Also you can go with her on a comic con. I'm sure she'd enjoy the company since your her boe(beau). Also I'd like to add that I can make stattuettes- I'd like to add that It'll take time, so it might be sent over through post in a box. packaging and sending. So something special made for her. Plus think of the years or months you've been together. Its the thought that counts is it not.
    Thank you for the gift Nespa

Click > http://www.cityofif.com
    http://www.tomecity.com

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Oh yes! This is all good stuff!
    Plans that have popped into my head:

Dressing up in cosplay costume to present ticket to Ohayohcon (January 28th)
    This will be a separate time from the actual gift opening. Or maybe on Christmas day I'll say I have to use the restroom afterward and hop into my costume xD
    I found a sweet Kokiri emerald from Zelda on Etsy.
    And since she likes writing so much I've been looking into getting her a program called Scrivener.
    A book of sheet music from Final Fantasy or some such like that.
    Plus I need to make some art for her.
    I'm debating between making a picture of her, or an anime character. Orrrrr her as an anime character. tehehe.

You guys are simply awesome. Thanks a bunch! Keep the ideas coming!

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

This is a little too simple, but for a musician, it's very thoughtful. A Blank Sheet Music, so she can write her own music.
    Fairly cheap, but very thoughtful.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Junior Member Coolgiftbox is an unknown quantity at this point Coolgiftbox's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-20-2013 01:40 AM
    Threads

Default Christmas Present for Anime Loving Girlfriend :D

Wow...that is Cool idea thanks for sharing this idea i love it

13. Dislikes Vintniv disliked this post
    Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Coolgiftbox View Post
    Wow...that is Cool idea thanks for sharing this idea i love it
    A year and a half later comes a post that will be talked about for the replies to follow.
    Last edited by Anime Forum; 08-20-2013 at 02:24 AM.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Closed Thread

Thread Information