AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 17 of 42 FirstFirst ... 7 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 27 ... LastLast

Thread: Get to know the mods!

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2016 01:16 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Cursed~Amante
    This may sound weird, but since Christmas is just around the corner...

Who do you want to spend Christmas with, and why? Also, who amongst all the people you know will you give presents to?
    I want to spend it with my hubby ;__; Sadly, that isn't going to happen. I'll be spending it here, in what may be my last Christmas with my family.

I have a big family (steps and in-laws included) and I'm strapped for cash, so I doubt I'll be doing much for friends this year. Hrm. Maybe I'll bake something...

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Im spending Christmas with my family and meh pookie John, all of whom Ill be buying gifts for. I also went out and bought cards that Id like to send out to all the staff, but some still need to give me their adddresses -looks to Rei- ^.^

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Hallo everyone! ^_^ Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2013 10:22 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: thornwillow Steam ID: thornwillow

I think it's ok for me to post one of these now.

Name:
    Thornwillow
    Other Name(s) (real name optional): Phillip ^^, Thorny, Thornstar, Thornie-pie, Philly-Steak-With Cheese, Felipe, Philatissimo, Thorn-sama
    Birthdate: July 29
    Birthplace: Cincinnati, Ohio
    Star Sign: Leo // Chinese Horoscope is Rat XD
    Hair Color: Auburn
    Eye Color: Brown and Amber
    Weight: Around 185 lbs.
    Height: 5'10"
    Blood Type: 0+
    Job: Estee Lauder Counter at Macy's
    Dream job: Advertising Executive for a Company
    Dream Date (anime/real): A dream date to me is going on a date with the guys from Wild Adapter! They are handsome dudes. A real date would be just someone who I generally like and they like me back. Nothing too demanding. ^_^
    Position (at AF): Moderator of Uploads on Galleries Forums

Fav.
    Anime:
    I'm a huge Loveless nut. I love the anime, the story, the artwork. Everything about it is grand. And Orphan
    Anime Character: Magick from Orphan, I love wizards! =D
    Game: currently Final Fantasy 12
    Movie: Bring It On (how sad is it a 22 year old guy knows all the words. -_-)
    Food: Cheddar Cheese Fries with Ranch and Chopped Bacon
    Author: Mitch Albom and Terry Goodkind
    Music: dance, trance, techno, hip/hop, R&B, basically everything but country and hardcore rap

Interests/Hobbies: I love doing graphic design and working with anime stock. As you can tell, I do a decent job at my graphics. Not the best by a long shot, but I'm at a happy medium. I also love going to the movies and playing on AnimeForum. My favorite pasttime.
    Favorite sayings: "Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups" , "Never look a gifthorse in the mouth" , "If you're in a horror movie and the lights just so happen to shut off, don't go into the basement. Get your keys and leave, you will die. " Heh. I like that last one.
    Foreign Language: Minimal, and I mean ... minimal amount of Spanish
    Dislikes: Fake people, spammers, bad graphics I design xD, spinach. >_>
    Other: I am just your average guy living an average life. I go to work everyday, I have a sizable amount of friends, I have a good home life, I'm easy to get along with and I generally like most people. ^_^

Dawnrune is also my younger brother and he is my protege! =D I showed him the ropes and he developed his own style. He's a great graphic designer and he's also a great brother.

Make Wallpapers or Sigs? Check Out My Images

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cursed~Amante

Who do you want to spend Christmas with, and why? Also, who amongst all the people you know will you give presents to?
    Ideally, I'd like to spend it with all my friends and family, but with my friends scattered all over, it's not likely. I wanted to spend this Christmas with my b/f, but my family won't hear of it. Oh, well, there's always next Christmas

As for presents....my b/f is getting a fair few from me (some small little things I bought and some things I made with my wittle hands), and my family. Many of my friends got b-day presents this year, so hopefully they'll settle for the Christmas Cards. I've not got that much cash!
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Cursed~Amante View Post

I'll be spending the holidays with my boyfriend in our new apartment. I haven't spent Xmas in Japan (first year went back to the States, last year was in Saipan) and am looking forward to spending it with my beloved.

However, I am spending an early holiday with my family in the States!

As for presents, I bought stuff for grandparents, parents, 2 aunts, 3 cousins. Still have to get something for my guy. Got any suggestions?

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 01:32 AM
    Threads

I'll be taking off to Cancun! In a week and a half or so, actually. My family should be back right after Christmas to enjoy the new year, I think.
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I am not doing anything for christmas, and haven't done anything for christmas for a long long time. The last few years I was... ONLINE, ON THIS SITE, on christmas. Last year though I helped my dad "cook" a turkey. And then I took a really long walk and felt lonely because I was homeless.

Hopefully I'll spend this year indoors. Or maybe if I'm really lucky with the boy im seeing.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

The Original Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Moon Crystal Locket Witch Hat Rainbow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2021 10:51 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I updated my list on page 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Cursed~Amante View Post

Well, I want to spend my christmas with my family. Each year it's my mom, step-dad, brother, my sister in law and myself that go get a tree. And my mom is so picky we're there for a while, and of course she wants a live tree, haha.

In any case.. I will be giving my family presents of course, and my close friends. ^_^

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I changed my mind about my holiday plans. Now I want to crawl into Whisper's bag and go to Cancun!! Last year I was in Saipan and it was fantastic. Oh well, white (or at least cold...) christmas it is!

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Myrra's stalker. Celtic Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Celtic Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Celtic Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Celtic Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Celtic Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Celtic Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Celtic Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Celtic Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Celtic Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Celtic Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Celtic Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Celtic Warrior's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2008 08:10 PM
    Threads

Any of you are making any New Year's resolution and if so, what are they?

Credit goes to PhoenixChan*~ for this set.

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

*laughs* The last resolution I made was the only one I've ever kept and that was to make no more resolutions. So the answer to your question is no.
    Anime-Tron

Siggy by DPBM

Myrra's stalker. Celtic Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Celtic Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Celtic Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Celtic Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Celtic Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Celtic Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Celtic Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Celtic Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Celtic Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Celtic Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Celtic Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Celtic Warrior's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Myrra View Post
    *laughs* The last resolution I made was the only one I've ever kept and that was to make no more resolutions. So the answer to your question is no.
    XD Well that makes sense!

Life on the Run Magistrate has a reputation beyond repute Magistrate has a reputation beyond repute Magistrate has a reputation beyond repute Magistrate has a reputation beyond repute Magistrate has a reputation beyond repute Magistrate has a reputation beyond repute Magistrate has a reputation beyond repute Magistrate has a reputation beyond repute Magistrate has a reputation beyond repute Magistrate has a reputation beyond repute Magistrate has a reputation beyond repute Magistrate's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2007 11:16 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic Warrior View Post
    Excellent question; sure, why not.

I'm not very loyal when it comes to these sorts of things. Every one I have ever made, I have failed with utmost misery. Last year it was "This will be the last beer I ever touch for as long as I live." This year I will make it equally hard to stick to, such as. . . say, "I will not touch my Wii ever again."

Yeah, there we go.

The Original Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic Warrior View Post
    Yeah. My resolution for 2007 is to lead an even more healthier lifestyle. And try to be more active than I have been recently. =p

Me Likey Bouncy!!! Saphy is infamous around these parts Saphy is infamous around these parts Saphy is infamous around these parts Saphy is infamous around these parts Saphy is infamous around these parts Saphy is infamous around these parts Saphy is infamous around these parts Saphy is infamous around these parts Saphy is infamous around these parts Saphy is infamous around these parts Saphy is infamous around these parts Saphy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2007 01:24 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Magistrate View Post
    Excellent question; sure, why not.

I'm not very loyal when it comes to these sorts of things. Every one I have ever made, I have failed with utmost misery. Last year it was "This will be the last beer I ever touch for as long as I live." This year I will make it equally hard to stick to, such as. . . say, "I will not touch my Wii ever again."

Yeah, there we go.
    You wont last a day Jon =p

Question: What is the oldest game system you still have and play sometimes when you have nothing to do? (Yes, i know im evil >3)

Siggy made by aYaMe5967~^_^~

Gil
    Ornery
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

About 10 years ago we finally gave up the Atari system we had so...my Sega GameGear is all I have left now. T__T
    Anime-Tron

Siggy by DPBM

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

Quote Originally Posted by Saphy View Post
    Question: What is the oldest game system you still have and play sometimes when you have nothing to do? (Yes, i know im evil >3)
    I don't have any game systems o_o;

Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You wont last a day Jon =p

Well, technically I've no time to spare, however, if and when I ever had a chance, I'd most likely take out my Nintendo 64, and play Mario64.

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2016 01:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Oh yeah...you know it's old XD I'm not much in the way of a gamer, but on rare occasions I'll pop a game in there. We used to have the gun for it XDDD

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Both of my NES's are broke. So, SNES.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    Threads

I have my NES and my SNES and my N64, but lately, they're really just for show.

Usually lately it's either the Wii, or I'll just play on my PC.
    .... If I even have time to play anything. Which isn't so likely.

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 04:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

Sweet Jesus I'd get lost in all those cords. (for as much as I play I am HORRIBLE with hooking things up)
    A MaruDashi Creation

Me Likey Bouncy!!! Saphy is infamous around these parts Saphy is infamous around these parts Saphy is infamous around these parts Saphy is infamous around these parts Saphy is infamous around these parts Saphy is infamous around these parts Saphy is infamous around these parts Saphy is infamous around these parts Saphy is infamous around these parts Saphy is infamous around these parts Saphy is infamous around these parts Saphy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2007 01:24 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Regex View Post

OMG Gimmie all your Stargate SG1 Eps now!!!

Siggy made by aYaMe5967~^_^~

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Regex View Post

Dang!!!! Too many wires; someone could trip over one of them. O____O

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 01:32 AM
    Threads

Guys, please don't quote pictures. ^_^;

And Regex... that is hawt. Hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt. =OO
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

Closed Thread

Thread Information