AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Your shyness is creepy.

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Nothin' wrong with bein' quiet.
    You just gotta know what to talk to them about to make them talk.
    Apparently I'm exactly 50% extroverted and 50% introverted so I can understand both sides fairly well. Of course, most of my life I've been the quiet person who never speaks unless talked to. Then I came here. <.<

Junior Member Iz... is a glorious beacon of light Iz... is a glorious beacon of light Iz... is a glorious beacon of light Iz... is a glorious beacon of light Iz... is a glorious beacon of light Iz...'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2010 06:03 PM
    Threads

I guess people would confuse shyness with creepiness at times. Sometimes, people that are shy... so shy that it interferes with their daily life, and it's making them depressed, I think maybe that they subtly suffer from aspegers. Better to know and able to deal with it, than mope around wondering what's wrong with you, right?

However, Some people just prefer to keep to themselves. If people want to make their assumptions, then I guess... they're entitled to their opinions. Even though, that would probably suck heh

Yeah, to be on topic... though, there is a distinction between the two (obviously), you're actually stereotyping the "quiet" guy/girl as the creepazoid.
    Creepy's come in all forms. There's actually more to it than just, "not answering questions". Man, naive much?

SES Member zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2011 10:54 PM
    Threads

Don't mess with creepy people ;<
    they might be a potential serial rapist murderer whos wating to be 25 to start his killing spree

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by zansa View Post
    Don't mess with creepy people ;<
    they might be a potential serial rapist murderer whos wating to be 25 to start his killing spree
    Because charismatic, normal-looking people never rape and murder.
    Last edited by Eris; 04-12-2010 at 05:37 AM.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

SES Member zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2011 10:54 PM
    Threads

;3!

Senior Member .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2020 04:24 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Your shyness is creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by McDoom, Dr. View Post
    Hmm... I like your visual approach to what seems an attempt at making a potentially disturbing point here (Assuming that is what your doing... uhm, are you? o_0)... Indeed, your Luigi seems to be the epitome of shyness being creepy. For some reason, it's creeping me out already... o_0

But on a more serious note... and in general, I don't consider shy behavior to be necessarily creepy. But I guess it comes down to the reality that certain persons can be weary of those who, appear reluctant to share information about themselves and/or are apparently unwilling to engage in conversations... basically, the public perception of shyness characteristics (Or... as the saying has it, "It's always the quiet ones").

While I'm sure there's likely to be persons out there who would exploit the characteristics of shyness for their own personal desires which may be disturbing (I'll not delve into that here, since that's another topic all together), I don't see anything wrong with the act of shyness itself. As understandable as it may be for one to question the "motives" behind one's shy behavior, it would be unfair of the former to take a negative and speculative attitude against the potentially shy person.

It seems (and thanks largely to relentless media influence) we have become accustomed to fear the unknown (which, I might add has lead to propositions or undertakings of some dangerous and unfounded intervention by certain nations... one example being the enforcing of ID cards to "protect" people... an idea yet to be put into practice)... but to manifest a fear of there being disturbing motives behind shy behavior is more or less an indirect way of saying, "Since we are likely to be ignorant of one's reasons for shyness, we should assume the worst of people who behave that way and oblige them to disclose information about themselves in order to put our fears of their "motives" (which would be presumed, of course) at rest. To me, that revelation is more disturbing than the thought of shyness being creepy itself.
    Last edited by .:neuko:.; 11-12-2010 at 03:39 AM.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

Wait, just why did this thread get dragged out again? o_o

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Senior Member .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2020 04:24 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by xRiikox View Post
    Wait, just why did this thread get dragged out again? o_o
    I'm sorry, but I'm somewhat confused as to why you're asking that question (assuming the question is being directed at me, of course)... Is there some sort of rule against posting in old threads that I should know about? o_0

The thread was... and as you put it... "dragged out" because I came across it in the forum and was simply interested in the subject matter; hence my posting in it regardless of its age. In the first place, I don't see what the age of a thread has to do with the relevance of its topic, or rather I don't see how it makes the topic any less important. To think like that is pretty much like saying we should no longer talk about the holocaust because it happened decades ago.

However... I think the more relevant and simple question is this... If it's so wrong/impolite/disrespectful/whatever to post in older threads because... heaven forbid, a member might have to expend another half-second of their life to find the topic they want (and even then, they don't always have to since that's what the frigging seach engine is for!), then... why... why... and why don't the mods just close the older threads in the first place? Or am I missing the point here?

Don't get me wrong... I don't wish to imply that you're accusing me of bumping threads or nothing, but I have to assume this is the case, since I don't see what you're otherwise getting at... and because I've been accused of bumping threads in the past by other members (who have also failed to give me any objective reasoning behind their remarks, I might add). But if you're not accusing me of that, then please accept my appology for jumping to conclusions.
    Last edited by .:neuko:.; 11-12-2010 at 07:19 AM.

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

I normally come off as a shy person.. I like being shy it's kind of cute.. But I'm pretty straightforward when I need to be though.

Though since I work around the stage at school as part of the tech crew it annoys me when we get shy people up on stage because they like holding the mic down to their boobs and that causes feedback and they always want to cry or get discouraged from singing... If It gets too bad like with this one girl... I had to go on stage and lift up her hands so she'd aim the mic to her mouth. Sound doesn't come out of your boobs dear.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

Well it depends. Some people tend to give off that weird sort of vibe. People tend to speculate a lot. I say that People should do their best to be talkative because it helps with social skills. Even if sometimes it makes you wanna kill yourself, in the end you become more used to it.

Besides, I hate awkward silences. I just usually bring up a topic and hope that the other person responds. I tend to stay away from conversations which talk about how to get "high" or talking about people's underwear. -_____- Yeah, I've had people talk about the latter.

Senior Member aNGRY sCOT has a reputation beyond repute aNGRY sCOT has a reputation beyond repute aNGRY sCOT has a reputation beyond repute aNGRY sCOT has a reputation beyond repute aNGRY sCOT has a reputation beyond repute aNGRY sCOT has a reputation beyond repute aNGRY sCOT has a reputation beyond repute aNGRY sCOT has a reputation beyond repute aNGRY sCOT has a reputation beyond repute aNGRY sCOT has a reputation beyond repute aNGRY sCOT has a reputation beyond repute aNGRY sCOT's Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 02:40 PM
    Threads

ach na agan, me innernutz gane fuzzy fur t last tam t nigt, ye ken a've hid tae dae thi powist 4 tiyums arrreduy an am ganne puike.
    There's nane that's blest of human kind,
    But the cheerful and the gay man,
    Fal, la, la, &c.

Here's a bottle and an honest friend!
    What wad ye wish for mair, man?
    Wha kens, before his life may end,
    What his share may be o' care, man?

Then catch the moments as they fly,
    And use them as ye ought, man:
    Believe me, happiness is shy,
    And comes not aye when sought, man.

mods feel free to run my language past a translator to check for any inappropriate language.

Senior Member ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-27-2013 03:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

sometimes it does its like this
    1. shyness
    2.randomness
    3.then CREEPY
    I LOVE BEING CREEPY ITS MEEEE!!!!!!
    i always feel iike somebodys watching me

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

Quote Originally Posted by ms.Purdy View Post
    sometimes it does its like this
    1. shyness
    2.randomness
    3.then CREEPY
    I LOVE BEING CREEPY ITS MEEEE!!!!!!
    Are you at least hot? If you are, then i see no problem with you being creepy around me.
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Senior Member Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Shuriken Systems PS3 Batmobile 1989
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2014 11:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Explorer Oak

I'm an introvert, but i'm not shy. Which means; i'm mot scared to talk to people, i have plenty of confidence. However, i'm just naturaly a reserved person and i don't go out of my way to be exceptionaly social.

Introverts to rule the world!
    Explorer Oak ~ Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's seed, that held its ground. Never give up!

15. Likes marvelangga liked this post
    Member MightyJabba is on a distinguished road MightyJabba's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Mario Goomba
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2012 10:05 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: burakozgurfb

Quote Originally Posted by Diocletian View Post
    When does being shy and awkward cross over into being creepy? Is it when a person refuses to answer a question because "they're too shy"? Or is it something completely different?
    I guess when one doesnt care about something and doesnt bother joining the talk or answering something they get classified as shy. At least it was like this with me.

Senior Member Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Mario Goomba Paint Palette Kawaii Sundae
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2015 05:42 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SolidArmor1

Quote Originally Posted by -GAZKUL-:2409018
    im not shy i just struggle to come up with stuff to say. just a very very bad conversationalist.
    Exactly my stand point as well...I tend to flub over my own words at times. I tend to get nervous and begin talking too fast, which makes it worse.

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I keep to myself most of the time but if you talk to me I'll talk back but usually conversations with me end quickly because I don't have much to say.
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

CircleJerk Elitist MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Pizza Cake Bleach Kon
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-06-2014 03:04 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: MissAstaire

I thought threads were automatically closed after prolonged lengths of inactivity?

Tomorrow's a new day.

Senior Member Galleo is infamous around these parts Galleo is infamous around these parts Galleo is infamous around these parts Galleo is infamous around these parts Galleo is infamous around these parts Galleo is infamous around these parts Galleo is infamous around these parts Galleo is infamous around these parts Galleo is infamous around these parts Galleo is infamous around these parts Galleo is infamous around these parts Galleo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2019 10:09 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think it is just too cute. People are always shy around me I notice.

Senior Member Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Cake Spinning Beach Ball Doom Baka
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2016 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

There are different kinds of shy people.
    Shy people that are just socially awkward don't bother me.
    Shy people that hide their thoughts even though you became close to them worry me.
    Shy people who simply are shy because they lack conversational skills, well, I'm kind of like that.
    Shy people who just choose to not socialize at all. Hm. They're probably really lonely. Makes me
    want to talk to them. n_n ~

"I will make Hiyori the happiest girl in this world..."

Senior Member T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Sushi2
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2016 10:43 AM
    Threads

Someone brought this one back from the dead?

Don't worry ms.Purdy not picking on ya I just really like that thread necro pic and don't get to use it much!

I think we have covered pretty much all the viewpoints on the subject. I fall into the shy and just not good at conversing group. When I was in high school & college I was pretty bad. Though I would love to converse I just didnt know how to start a conversation, and once in conversation my vocabulary and English skills seem to diminish, and seemingly at a rate proportional to the cuteness of the girl. I was lucky that my first gf had asked me out, and I had friends that hooked me up with the second and the rest is history.

The opposite can be true as well, loud, flagrant, obnoxious people can sometimes be annoying to me. But we are all who we are.
    Last edited by T-Stew; 09-04-2012 at 11:34 AM.
    ~ Tristan

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by T-Stew View Post
    Don't worry ms.Purdy not picking on ya I just really like that thread necro pic and don't get to use it much!

I think we have covered pretty much all the viewpoints on the subject.
    I hadn't seen this thread the last time around. One thing that didn't seem to get brougth up, which in 2010 I thought would have actually, is the new emo angle that gets thrown onto shyness.

Specifically I mean that emotional baggage and self harm became trendy. I'm not sure if people just make this stuff up to be "cool" in their own way, or if people are genuinely more isolated and alienated (they could be. I image shy people used to have more family and stuff around that they could open up to and would be comfortable with. These days you're lucky to have two parents around, to say nothing of an extended family).

Either way I've seen a lot more toxic stuff with shy people. A whole lot of nasty situations where a shy person finally gets a girlfriend/boyfriend and they commence crapping their emotional baggage all over them. When boyfriend/girlfriend decides they've had enough the emo starts on about how they're going to hurt/kill themselves if boyfriend/girlfriend doesn't stick around and put up with them (that's usually where I get involved as the boyfriend/girlfriend starts bothering all their friends about what to do about the situation they now find themselves in).

I think that adds a whole new angle of creepy.

For all the shy people here maybe actively try and break out of that shell and make real friends before your mental health starts to suffer, unless you feel like you've got a strong core of people who care about you already and don't really need anybody else to feel connected and happy. And please seek help immediately if you ever feel like hurting yourself in any way.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 09-04-2012 at 04:25 PM.

24. Likes T-Stew liked this post
    Junior Member Mikime is on a distinguished road Mikime's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2012 05:21 PM
    Threads

Well I'm a little shy with the people I don't know much but I am not creepy... or that's what I think o_o

But somehow I'm afraid to say or do something that can bother the other person so I prefer to just listen

Quote Originally Posted by Ribbon View Post
    There are different kinds of shy people.
    Shy people that are just socially awkward don't bother me.
    Shy people that hide their thoughts even though you became close to them worry me.
    Shy people who simply are shy because they lack conversational skills, well, I'm kind of like that.
    Shy people who just choose to not socialize at all. Hm. They're probably really lonely. Makes me
    want to talk to them. n_n ~
    I'm officially one of the social awkward type :c

26. Likes Arrisu liked this post
    Member ShizaMaku has a reputation beyond repute ShizaMaku has a reputation beyond repute ShizaMaku has a reputation beyond repute ShizaMaku has a reputation beyond repute ShizaMaku has a reputation beyond repute ShizaMaku has a reputation beyond repute ShizaMaku has a reputation beyond repute ShizaMaku has a reputation beyond repute ShizaMaku has a reputation beyond repute ShizaMaku has a reputation beyond repute ShizaMaku has a reputation beyond repute ShizaMaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu Mario Bob-omb Dice D12
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2012 06:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: crankincrash

I never really have seen a question such like this. Strange, really strange. Um I guess you could say no but yes at the same time.

Senior Member Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Gabumon Cylon Centurion
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2017 08:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Probably comes from fear of the unknown. When a person doesn't talk, you assume that they're either angry, sad, or thinking something perverted. And with no way of reading minds [yet], we fear what the shy person may actually be thinking, and if it pertains to us in some weird and twisted way.

Closed Thread

Thread Information