AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Great to join!

Junior Member BlackCloud has a brilliant future BlackCloud has a brilliant future BlackCloud has a brilliant future BlackCloud has a brilliant future BlackCloud has a brilliant future BlackCloud has a brilliant future BlackCloud has a brilliant future BlackCloud has a brilliant future BlackCloud has a brilliant future BlackCloud has a brilliant future BlackCloud has a brilliant future BlackCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2011 04:55 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: gamemasterz101

Default Great to join!

Hello,I am MW2isbetter1 and i like anime, manga, video games, and role playing games.
    I can tell this is going to be one hell of a ride.

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Default Re: Great to join!

Hi there and welcome to AF
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ohohohohohohhh ~ Seeing a new member joining us just makes
    me shiver inside of happiness. ~ *shivers happily while smirking suspicious*

Most welcome to animeforum!
    Remember to continue to come online, writing posts and making threads.

If you have any questions, or just wants to talk, then feel free to write to me! I'll try to answer as soon as I possibly can
    (even if its sometimes can take a few days or so, sometimes im just such a lazy bastard!). xD

I would advice you however @BlackCloud to read the forum rules in here as soon as possible, if you don't want the moderators to become angry at you. They have teeth and they can bite! :o http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...ht=forum+rules

However, if you atleast try to follow the rules as best as you can, you really don't have to worry about loosing any bodyparts or something like that, since the moderators in here are really friendly people. So you don't have to worry too much. Atleast try to follow the rules as best as you can, and remember that everyone does misstakes from time to time, especially in the beginning. So we won't go harsh on you - because we are nice people. You'll do just fine.

Remember that you can always write to me. ~

See you hopefully around some more!! Again, welcome to animeforum!

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Junior Member BlackCloud has a brilliant future BlackCloud has a brilliant future BlackCloud has a brilliant future BlackCloud has a brilliant future BlackCloud has a brilliant future BlackCloud has a brilliant future BlackCloud has a brilliant future BlackCloud has a brilliant future BlackCloud has a brilliant future BlackCloud has a brilliant future BlackCloud has a brilliant future BlackCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2011 04:55 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: gamemasterz101

thanks I'll remember the rules.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information