AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Friend gone insane?

Senior Member 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Eva NERV
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2012 03:45 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Exclamation Friend gone insane?

so i recently helped one of friend's through a tough break up. it was really terrible...no details put into it. so me and few friends took her out a bit and helped her cheer up and it worked better than we thought. easy fix right? well not really...

so i check up on her one night to see if she wanted to hang out with a few friends again and she comes to us explaining her "revenge" on her ex.

basically she came up with a fake profile and has been tricking him to fall for the fake girl that is actually her. we immediately told her that that's not good but yet again a week later we found that she was doing this more still.

i am at a loss on what to do now, she is obsessed with making her ex fall for this fake chick she made up and waiting for the moment to break his heart with the fake.

I think she needs counseling and some medical attention...no one should be this obsessed to the point of living double lives...

so what do you think should be done and what do you think of it?

Senior Member sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Gifts Spinning Beach Ball Doom 172 - Pichu
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-30-2011 07:18 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Friend gone insane?

well, you certainly should not encourage her...

but in all honesty, if i were you i'd tell him about it because i wouldn't have the heart to let his heart break in the end and i think that if all she has to do is get him to be fine then she could get that same result only without the messiness... i think >.<

The warrior of time aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Bear Bleach Zangetsu Katana
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2015 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aether370

sigh

why are so many people breaking up with their partner's lately?

Senior Member sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Gifts Spinning Beach Ball Doom 172 - Pichu
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-30-2011 07:18 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by aether View Post
    sigh

why are so many people breaking up with their partner's lately?
    a lot of people aren't as concerned with being with their partner, they're more interested in themselves.

and the world has been corrupt.

5. Thanks Harmonics thanked for this post
    Likes Harmonics liked this post
    The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

No wonder he broke up with her.. She seems awfully stalkerish and a horrible GF to have. Just tell your friend what's up and tell the girl to get over herself. It seems like fake hormone middle school "love".... She needs to grow up.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

The warrior of time aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by sasu_girl View Post
    a lot of people aren't as concerned with being with their partner, they're more interested in themselves.

and the world has been corrupt.
    Ain't that true

Senior Member ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Venus Star Wand Top Manekineko American Flag Ribbon
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2012 10:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I was thinking what blueangel just said.

If you just can't discourage her from doing that any further, try looking for another guy for her that would fit her well o.o And pray it lasts long, or it's her that doesn't like the guy so she won't go through another heartache.

---Sorry I am currently inactive; very busy with this new Filipino school x.x they are seriously trying to kill me--
    Karami the Neko Red Bean Dango ~
    Want to join Karami's Big Dango Family?

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I dunno if I'll ever find anyone else..............................my life is doomed to end as a lonely old git who never does find someone to settle down with

10. Dislikes Uta-chan~ disliked this post
    Senior Member 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel06661 View Post
    No wonder he broke up with her.. She seems awfully stalkerish and a horrible GF to have. Just tell your friend what's up and tell the girl to get over herself. It seems like fake hormone middle school "love".... She needs to grow up.
    yeah, the problem is she never did this with her other boyfriends just this one :/ i don't know all the details to the actual relationship since I don't dabble in friend's relationships that much, i don't know the guy all that well, he's actually just an acquaintance so im straddling the fence whether or not to even tell him

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

I dunno if I'll ever find anyone else..............................my life is doomed to end as a lonely old git who never does find someone to settle down with
    ah man that's no way to think about it, there's somebody out there for all of us, even my weird crazy friend i posted about <_<

Senior Member Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2016 04:10 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Why stop her? Breaking peoples hearts is the pinnacle of entertainment. Are you such a mean person to deny her decent revenge?

Besides, I take it you're both in High School, so crap like this is hardly worth the effort.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Truth be told I am actually one hell of a boring person who has had their self confidence beaten the hell out of myself from 9 years of constant bullying in school, and when I usually do summon enough courage to ask someone they reject me so yeah I can see myself dying a single person

Awaken Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Mario 1-Up Mushroom Aria Neko Mario Piranha Plant
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2022 04:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

.. maybe the ex is actually a cannibal troll, and is actually playing into the girls fake profile in an attempt to waste her time trying to troll him.

wouldn't that just be the best?
    The Brighter the Light the Darker the Shadow

Senior Member Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Bleach Urahara Hat Haruhi Suzumiya   Tsuruya Dragon Fan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2011 10:35 PM
    Threads

I was diagnosed with Multi-Personality Disorder when i was 16, i technically have a second persona like ichigo and hichigo so thats why i relate to ichigo and his inner self, enough about my probs does your friends parents know what she is doing maybe they can get her some help if she needs it, breakups can be hard but revenge is never the answer you just think to yourself what the person is missing that you broke up with and you should go on with life
    Last edited by Kyubi-no-kitsune; 05-07-2011 at 06:14 PM.
    Religion, ideology, resources, land, spite, love or just because... No matter how pathetic the reason, it's enough to start war. War will never cease to exist... reasons can be thought up after the fact... Human nature pursues strife.
    Paine (Naruto Shippuden)

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Revenge is always the answer.
    As we speak I am still plotting my revenge upon all those who bullied me during school

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Aeschylus View Post
    Why stop her? Breaking peoples hearts is the pinnacle of entertainment. Are you such a mean person to deny her decent revenge?

Besides, I take it you're both in High School, so crap like this is hardly worth the effort.
    im 24, she's around 20 and the guy is like 19 and im not really included besides watching her do this and not knowing what to do exactly

Truth be told I am actually one hell of a boring person who has had their self confidence beaten the hell out of myself from 9 years of constant bullying in school, and when I usually do summon enough courage to ask someone they reject me so yeah I can see myself dying a single person
    ah man, that's really deep :/ sorry dude, hopefully that will change....

Quote Originally Posted by Ericgamer1 View Post
    .. maybe the ex is actually a cannibal troll, and is actually playing into the girls fake profile in an attempt to waste her time trying to troll him.

wouldn't that just be the best?
    wow, that would just take the cake honestly i would just leave it if it were that

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

The way things are looking it don't look like they'll ever change

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

If someone you know really wants to make a huge mistake, it's quite hard to keep them from doing so, other than trying to reason with them, which may or may not be a fruitful endeavor.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Just try and convince them thats all you can do

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Clearly the easiest way is to tell the guy about her plot.
    However, you risk your friendship with her that way, since she'll probably find out that you are the one who spoiled her plan.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Or leak the plan to someone else and they tell the plan to him and that way you are not involved directly

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

This kind of behavior can actually lead to legal issues depending on where you live. Doesn't seem all that different the what happened to this woman, outside of the fact she knows the guy. The legal ramifications could still be the same though.

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/fak...3478270&page=1

Senior Member Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Aria Neko Jigsaw Ribbon Mic
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2013 02:33 PM
    Somewhere between sparkle bunnies and pinkish kittens.
    Threads

Tell her ex what is going on, she must go through shame to learn.

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Tell him about it before she goes even further - she sounds like a right b*tch for doing that to him.
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Straight Outta Motown! Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Paint Palette Mic Sunglasses
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2014 02:35 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Sleepy_Ninja313

I can't really say much about this. But there are 2 options i see: don't get involved and let nature take it's course, or try to help her realize what she doing is wrong/crazy. Since you show some concern for your friend i'm sure your gonna go with option #2. All i can say is be careful because this may get ugly. She might be plotting something else.(if you know what i mean). Try to get her some kind of help, because i'm sure you don't want any kind of bad situations happening to your friend. Well that's it. And one last thing:

"Every action has an equal and opposite reaction."
    Man that is whack!

Token Black Guy

Actually bigger than you. miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Violin Cds
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2013 07:01 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: miniPhil

You should make a fake profile and get her to fall in love with it then break her heart. After tell her it was you and show her why doing this to her ex is unfair and mean.

Or you could sit her down one more time and explain that doing this is a horrible thing to do and will bring no one comfort. Evil cannot be beaten by evil, only love. Tell her in order to be at ease she must first leave her ex in peace. This fiendish plan needs to cease. Tell her to turn the other check, extend her hand to one she once called friend. To stop lying down and stand, she needs to expand on life and withstand the blows it throws like a rubber band. To be durable not insufferable. To love not hate and remember those who do care, her friends, and not to hurt them.

Somewhere along the line this paragraph became a poorly worded rap. I apologies and promise never to listen to Hip-Hop while browsing AF again.
    This is a Sig. It's horribly out of date.

Closed Thread

Thread Information