AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: he's really confusing..

Senior Member Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2023 05:24 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: he's really confusing..

How exactly did I misjudge? Someone suggested you bring along a male friend to make him jealous, and you said you'd try it. I'm not judging you like I know you personally, I'm just sorta pointing out what is established.

My honest opinion is if you can't ignore his conduct, then you just talk to him directly instead of trying to play some weird mind games. That means asking something like "Why did you do that?" when he gives you a mixed signal. Chances are you're interpreting things incorrectly.

If you don't want anything that could be interpreted as criticism, then you don't really want an honest opinion do you? That's what you say when all you want is a bunch of people to agree with you.

Senior Member aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Monkey Tuxedo Mask Rose Present
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2014 05:10 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Aerophobia

Quote Originally Posted by Wio View Post
    How exactly did I misjudge? Someone suggested you bring along a male friend to make him jealous, and you said you'd try it. I'm not judging you like I know you personally, I'm just sorta pointing out what is established.

My honest opinion is if you can't ignore his conduct, then you just talk to him directly instead of trying to play some weird mind games. That means asking something like "Why did you do that?" when he gives you a mixed signal. Chances are you're interpreting things incorrectly.

If you don't want anything that could be interpreted as criticism, then you don't really want an honest opinion do you? That's what you say when all you want is a bunch of people to agree with you.
    i know what you are referring to and the point you were making but i must admit it was sort of rude the way you pointed it out . Since i do believe that the suggestion made to bring another guy along to make him jealous was made in a jokingly way and it wasnt really an actual suggestion or her saying she would try it wasnt something she would actually do. just being sorta playful and funny in my opinion. And the topic had mostly been resolved before that was even said i believe...
    Last edited by aerophobia; 12-04-2011 at 12:22 AM.
    "“Loneliness is a disease that can lead to death. They might as well be the same thing.”---spice and wolf

“When you're surrounded by all these people, it can be lonelier than when you're by yourself. You can be in a huge crowd, but if you don't feel like you can trust anyone or talk to anybody, you feel like you're really alone.” -- Fiona Apple

3. Thanks Loxaerion thanked for this post
    Senior Member solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor's Avatar
    Apprehensive
    Gifts Art Tools Hedgehog Telescope
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2014 05:48 PM
    Between the dreaming, and the coming true
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Zounds..! I go away for a bit and look at what I miss. Glad I walked away when I did.

whew-boi...

5. Likes Loxaerion, Derrick Remon liked this post
    Senior Member aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Monkey Tuxedo Mask Rose Present
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2014 05:10 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Aerophobia

Quote Originally Posted by solidarmor View Post
    Zounds..! I go away for a bit and look at what I miss. Glad I walked away when I did.

whew-boi...
    LOL, run for the hills while you still have the chance! :P
    "“Loneliness is a disease that can lead to death. They might as well be the same thing.”---spice and wolf

“When you're surrounded by all these people, it can be lonelier than when you're by yourself. You can be in a huge crowd, but if you don't feel like you can trust anyone or talk to anybody, you feel like you're really alone.” -- Fiona Apple

7. Likes Loxaerion liked this post
    Senior Member Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2012 07:01 AM
    Threads

sorry if i'm not the kind of person who will be bold enough to do this. sometimes i wish i am but thanks anyway..

not really. i expect people who will disagree with me. it's just that..i kinda expect those people to put those words out in a nice way..
    Quote Originally Posted by Wio View Post

Senior Member catie has a brilliant future catie has a brilliant future catie has a brilliant future catie has a brilliant future catie has a brilliant future catie has a brilliant future catie has a brilliant future catie has a brilliant future catie has a brilliant future catie has a brilliant future catie has a brilliant future catie's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Four Leaf Clover Ferrari 456 GT2 Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2017 08:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Just forget about the guy. He is committed and he sends mixed signals to you??? There are millions of good guys in this world.
    ""Don't be upset because of what you can't do. Do what you do best, live as carefree and optimistically as you can, because some people aren't able to do that."
    -Keima Katsuragi (The world God only knows)

Someone took my sweet roll! Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Jet 255 - Torchic 255 - Torchic
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2013 04:05 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by catie View Post
    Just forget about the guy. He is committed and he sends mixed signals to you??? There are millions of good guys in this world.
    Well you find them and let me know how that went later.

┈┈┈┈┈╭┻━━┻╮┈┈┈┈┈
    ┈┈┈┈┈┃▆┈┈▆┃┈┈┈┈┈
    ┈┈┈┈╭╋━━━━╋╮┈┈┈┈
    ┈┈┈┈┃┃┈┈┈┈┃┃┈┈┈┈
    ┈┈┈┈╰┫┈┈┈┈┣╯┈┈┈┈
    ┈┈┈┈┈╰┓┏┓┏╯┈┈┈┈┈
    ┈┈┈┈┈┈╰╯╰╯┈┈┈┈┈┈

Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Eva Penpen Wolf Full Moon
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2014 03:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DisturbedWiccan PSN ID: Wolfdragon63 Steam ID: Wolfgirl90

Quote Originally Posted by Loxaerion View Post
    sorry if i'm not the kind of person who will be bold enough to do this. sometimes i wish i am but thanks anyway..

not really. i expect people who will disagree with me. it's just that..i kinda expect those people to put those words out in a nice way..
    Well, I should point out that while Wio can be harsh (hell, I can be too), he was rather straightforward, rather than being genuinely "harsh".

To clear the air here, he was wondering why you thought doing something to make your friend jealous was funny. You laughed and wondered what his reaction would be. Wio wasn't saying that you were actually going to do the action nor was he making a personal judgement about you.

Now, by your own admission, you wouldn't actually do such a thing, so Wio has nothing to worry about. However, the laughing about making your friend jealous raised an eyebrow. Considering the fact you said that you wouldn't actually try to make your friend jealous, it wasn't wise to say that it "gives [you] a good idea to try this". Why say that in the first place? It was probably a joke, but considering that we didn't know your actual feelings about making him jealous until AFTER the joke, it didn't seem like a joke at the time.
    Last edited by wolfgirl90; 12-04-2011 at 04:05 AM.
    This is my war face.

This is what happens to trolls who mess with me.

12. Likes aerophobia liked this post
    Senior Member Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2012 07:01 AM
    Threads

now that you've said it, it really wasn't wise to pull a joke like that considering that other people might misinterpret it and with that i will apologize. thank you for this
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfgirl90 View Post
    Now, by your own admission, you wouldn't actually do such a thing, so Wio has nothing to worry about. However, the laughing about making your friend jealous raised an eyebrow. Considering the fact you said that you wouldn't actually try to make your friend jealous, it wasn't wise to say that it "gives [you] a good idea to try this". Why say that in the first place? It was probably a joke, but considering that we didn't know your actual feelings about making him jealous until AFTER the joke, it didn't seem like a joke.

14. Likes aerophobia, solidarmor liked this post
    Junior Member GCWP is an unknown quantity at this point GCWP's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2011 09:34 AM
    Threads

Follow your <3
    follow your <3

follow your <3

follow your <3

follow your <3

follow your <3

follow your <3

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Okay listen.. To those who say "forget about the guy" so easily... Have you ever TRUELY fell in love with someone? Especially someone you could not have at the time? Not a simple "oh I like you" and then you forget that you ever liked them after you find someone else. But someone you really truly care for? Not to be mean but, A LOT of AF'ers are the definition of the "forever alone" meme. So your experience on what it's like to truly love someone is sort of low, No offense...

It's incredibly hard to let go of that person. Harder than you think. The bond between you two is strong and it's not one sided "lust" At this point both parties have their moments. I'm sorry but I have a boyfriend of a year. But there is this guy [my best friend] I've liked for 7 years, and he STILL holds a place in my heart even while I have a boyfriend. [the bf knows and understands, and isn't worried about him.lol] People like this you can't "simply walk away" from without mentally corrupting yourself. I've tried to walk away from him once and it was devastating to me.

I enjoyed having my interest around just as a friend. I mean I don't know how he feels about me and it drives me crazy. I ask him about once or twice a year and I get a change of subject. But really, I don't really care how he feels about me atm as I'm dedicated to my current boyfriend. If we break up maybe something will happen down the road with me and my friend, maybe not. But I really do like him a LOT though I suppress it. But you should never tell someone they should just walk away.. Sure he has a gf but gf's come and go sometimes. You'll just have to see.

........Unless the guy is a Dbag and beats the crap out of them or something bad like that... Then by all means tell the person to gtfo away from that guy.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

17. Thanks aerophobia, Loxaerion thanked for this post
    Likes aerophobia, Loxaerion liked this post
    Senior Member solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor's Avatar
    Apprehensive
    Gifts Art Tools Hedgehog Telescope
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2014 05:48 PM
    Between the dreaming, and the coming true
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel06661 View Post
    Not to be mean but, A LOT of AF'ers are the definition of the "forever alone" meme. So your experience on what it's like to truly love someone is sort of low, No offense
    Anyone in particular you'd like to call out by name? I'll be the first to raise my hand on the rather being alone front. But I have MY reasons for that...and Im not speaking for anyone else as to their feelings on this matter. I can say good on you for being able to be friends with someone you say you love more than anything else. Though, I find it hard to believe that your friend isn't hoping for something more?

We guys are not wired nor programmed in that way.
    To be only friends with those we like.

I promised myself I wouldn't get back into this....but alas, the problem here was the fact that this guy has a girlfriend, he had a chance in the past to be with the OP'er. But he blew it...and now she made it seem that he's making a play for her now sending mixed messages and the like. Plus, you throw in that it
    was said she was over him that made people cry foul on this. It just came across in an odd way.
    Last edited by solidarmor; 12-07-2011 at 10:23 PM.

19. Likes aerophobia liked this post
Closed Thread

Thread Information