AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How's it Going?

Junior Member G-Rod is a splendid one to behold G-Rod is a splendid one to behold G-Rod is a splendid one to behold G-Rod is a splendid one to behold G-Rod is a splendid one to behold G-Rod is a splendid one to behold G-Rod is a splendid one to behold G-Rod's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2013 07:50 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Snazzy Cammies

Default How's it Going?

New here (obviously). I had a look around and decided I did like this place. It's always nice to find a place with people who enjoy anime as much as I do. Due to my occupation (I'm Active Duty U.S. Military) It's hard to find people who enjoy the medium as much as I do. If anything, it's kinda frowned upon for the whole Animation aspect of it, but whatever.

I enjoy a wide variety of genres, though, because I was forced a few years ago by my (ex)girlfriend to watch a ton of romance shows, I kinda enjoy those the most. What kind I say, I have feelings, darn it. I also game on occasions, but I'm busy a lot, so my Xbox live time is limited a lot of times to the weekends. Let's see...I'm 23 years old, and I'm stationed in Okinawa for the time being, though my Home station is in Hawaii.

I think that's good enough for now. Anything else, just ask, I don't bite.

Member Mirrai will become famous soon enough Mirrai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2014 01:14 PM
    Threads

Default Re: How's it Going?

Hello there ~ Woah, Okinawa ~ and a Military! Awesome man!
    Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy it here ^^

Well, there ARE some nice romance anime ... Although, I also am not much of a fan depending on the genre

Member Mesut is on a distinguished road Mesut's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Katana Mini Cooper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2013 05:50 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: MartinF03

Quote Originally Posted by G-Rod View Post
    New here (obviously). I had a look around and decided I did like this place. It's always nice to find a place with people who enjoy anime as much as I do. Due to my occupation (I'm Active Duty U.S. Military) It's hard to find people who enjoy the medium as much as I do. If anything, it's kinda frowned upon for the whole Animation aspect of it, but whatever.

I enjoy a wide variety of genres, though, because I was forced a few years ago by my (ex)girlfriend to watch a ton of romance shows, I kinda enjoy those the most. What kind I say, I have feelings, darn it. I also game on occasions, but I'm busy a lot, so my Xbox live time is limited a lot of times to the weekends. Let's see...I'm 23 years old, and I'm stationed in Okinawa for the time being, though my Home station is in Hawaii.

I think that's good enough for now. Anything else, just ask, I don't bite.

Cool! Are you a marine? My friend's a Marine and he's in Hawaii if I'm not mistaken! Well anyways welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your time here! It's cool to know people in the military enjoy reading/watching manga/animes too! :P any favorite anime/mangas?
    Last edited by Mesut; 07-28-2013 at 07:58 AM.

Junior Member G-Rod is a splendid one to behold G-Rod is a splendid one to behold G-Rod is a splendid one to behold G-Rod is a splendid one to behold G-Rod is a splendid one to behold G-Rod is a splendid one to behold G-Rod is a splendid one to behold G-Rod's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2013 07:50 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Snazzy Cammies

Quote Originally Posted by Irisviel View Post
    Well, there ARE some nice romance anime ... Although, I also am not much of a fan depending on the genre
    Yeah, Some are corny, but I think it's that some are so bad and cheesy, that I find enjoyable. Still can't quite put my finger on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesut View Post
    Cool! Are you a marine? My friend's a Marine and he's in Hawaii if I'm not mistaken! Well anyways welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your time here! It's cool to know people in the military enjoy reading/watching manga/animes too! :P any favorite anime/mangas?
    Yeah, I'm Marine Infantry. Well, Kaneohe Bay, the Marine base, is not that big, so chances are, if he's there, I have most likely interacted with him at some point.
    I have been watching and enjoying some older animes lately, like Yu Yu Hakashu and Ranma 1/2. Can't believe I missed them first time, but that's what I'm into.

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Hello there and welcome to the forum
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Senior Member Fandom Fate is on a distinguished road Fandom Fate's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2013 08:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pure Pain96 PSN ID: PurePain-2012 Steam ID: BradE96

Welcome to Anime Forum, G-Rod! Looking forward to reading your posts and I hope you enjoy your time here.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information