AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TheUltimateBox's Art

Junior Member TheUltimateBox is on a distinguished road TheUltimateBox's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2014 06:46 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default TheUltimateBox's Art

Just what I draw. Most of it will be off Google images until I get better at this :P
    Constructive criticism greatly appreciated. The first one is Shana from Shakugan no Shana.

Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Movie Ticket Mercedes-Benz Green Tea
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2022 09:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: TheUltimateBox's Art

Very nice. Practice makes perfect. I remember some time ago I picked an image off Google (It was an image of Riley from The Boondocks) and I drew it a few times, eventually I was able to draw some parts of the image from my mind, like the eyes for example. As you practice you'll get better, and then you won't need Google since you'll be able to put the puzzle pieces together with your mind. It requires constant practice though, it has been years since I was drawing constantly, and now I can't really make good things with my mind. Whatever I make ends up looking crappy. I need to start practicing again...

3. Thanks TheUltimateBox thanked for this post
    Likes Tarek Shokry liked this post
    Original -That I am.. boombza has a reputation beyond repute boombza has a reputation beyond repute boombza has a reputation beyond repute boombza has a reputation beyond repute boombza has a reputation beyond repute boombza has a reputation beyond repute boombza has a reputation beyond repute boombza has a reputation beyond repute boombza has a reputation beyond repute boombza has a reputation beyond repute boombza has a reputation beyond repute boombza's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2017 01:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Looks nice, the tone difference is quite nice. I'll give you a few heads up for shading;

- When trying to achieve a dark tone, I recommend you start shading by layers. So start with a semi hard pencil, like HB. Then start to layer more with softer pencil if you have any(4B, 6B). Why do you layer? Well it gives a very smooth finish when your done and gives you a lot more control over the darkness and tone variation of the shade.

- Another tip is when something is overlapping each other, and they're both dark. Like how Shana's coat is overlapping the clothes underneath, they're both dark, so its hard to see where they separate. A good way to fix that is to add a tiny white line to add another layer to your drawing. example:

. The white line helps to break up dark areas and make the drawing seem less.. ..flat. You'll notice this in a lot of drawings, its a good rule to go by.

Im looking forward to seeing more!

5. Thanks TheUltimateBox thanked for this post
    Likes TheUltimateBox liked this post
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I decided that I wanted to try color, so I'm learning how to use colored pencil. This is Sekai from School Days (since I was stupid enough to watch it.)

Senior Member Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Cake Spinning Beach Ball Doom Baka
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2016 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This is really nice.~
    Drawing pictures that are in front of you is amazing practice. I'm too lazy to do the same. I think it'd be nice to see you change up some parts of the outfit/hair, just to practice drawing from your mind.

"I will make Hiyori the happiest girl in this world..."

8. Thanks TheUltimateBox thanked for this post
    Likes TheUltimateBox liked this post
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Homuraaaaaa~
    Used Crayola colored pencils cause I'm cheap

Member gobSIDES is on a distinguished road gobSIDES's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2015 08:37 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: gobS1DES PSN ID: gobSIDES Steam ID: ChannelCG

Ow those are cool.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Scary Hanyuu. I'm proud of this one in particular because it's not a copy

Ushio

Sagara Misae

Inactivity was due to vacation and anime xD I drew a ton of halfhearted sketches due to lack of time. I'm getting a tablet eventually, so I'm looking for advice regarding use of that. Anyway, I'll probably redraw some of these and color them. I'm really looking forward to drawing evil Rena >

Eventually.
    Last edited by TheUltimateBox; 07-10-2014 at 06:53 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information