AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sunsets, sports, etc....

Senior Member solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor's Avatar
    Apprehensive
    Gifts Art Tools Hedgehog Telescope
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2014 05:48 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Between the dreaming, and the coming true
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Sunsets, sports, etc....

Photos taken, from years gone by....a few still mean a lot to me. Will, add more in little while.

My wall of "Greats" from my old job.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DrivingfromWaco3.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	10.5 KB
ID:	53488

Name:	DeskofArt.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	78.4 KB
ID:	53487

Name:	beforethewreck2.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	13.4 KB
ID:	53486

Name:	DrivefromWaco.jpg
Size:	28.6 KB
ID:	53485

Name:	2010-02-11193620.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	82.8 KB
ID:	54369
    The sidewalk and street at my place covered in snow.

Name:	2010-02-11193636.jpg
Size:	77.3 KB
ID:	54370
    This was a beautiful night to take photos of the snow.

Name:	2010-02-11193712.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	66.4 KB
ID:	54371
    We never had this much snow for Christmas last year 2010

Name:	IMG_20100921_181108.jpg
Size:	91.5 KB
ID:	54372
    This was completely awesome to see after a bad storm.

Name:	2011-11-25102231.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	373.7 KB
ID:	54373
    Interior water garden at work.1

Name:	2011-11-25102322.jpg
Size:	357.1 KB
ID:	54374
    2nd floor offices at work.

Name:	2011-11-25102359.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	346.6 KB
ID:	54375
    Interior water garden at work 2

Name:	2011-11-25102420.jpg
Size:	364.9 KB
ID:	54376
    Interior water garden at work 3

Name:	IMG_20101014_185717.jpg
Size:	193.2 KB
ID:	54377
    Hockey night in Big D!!

Name:	IMG_20101014_200329.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	155.7 KB
ID:	54378
    Preskate warm up, Stars looking good!

Name:	IMG_20101014_220154.jpg
Size:	163.5 KB
ID:	54379
    I love this arena, awesome 100%

Name:	IMG_20101014_221931.jpg
Size:	125.4 KB
ID:	54380
    Walking up to the House of Pain AAC (would love that monitor)

Just a glimpse of down town Dallas, from A-Fest 2011. I was on the 16th floor of the Hyatt Regency Hotel.

Name:	View from A-Fest 2.jpg
Size:	3.36 MB
ID:	55534

Name:	View from A-Fest 2011.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	3.30 MB
ID:	55535

Name:	My City.jpg
Size:	3.48 MB
ID:	55536

Name:	My City 2.jpg
Size:	3.58 MB
ID:	55533
    Last edited by solidarmor; 12-21-2011 at 02:49 AM.
    It's always in the last place you'd think of looking!

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Sunsets, sports, etc....

@solidarmor

Im not so good at photography and such, so I may not be the biggest and mot importand person to write to you in here - but I think they do look good. They just seem neat and nice to me in my eyes. Also, for me, they become little "extra special" just because they seem so... how to say it... "exotic"? Haha! If you understand what Im saying? xD Since I am a swede im not used to see that landscape, the buildings and all that, so it's fun to me to watch pictures like these. It's always nice and becomes extra special when you see pictures that are showing something that is very far away from your own "world" (Why do I get the feeling that I sould like Ariel from the little mermaid right now?). ^__^ So... many....tall....buildings!

I just have to ask one thing, when you posted the pictures from Dallas you wrote that they where from "A-fest 2011" - what's that?

Keep on uploading pictures!

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Senior Member solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor's Avatar
    Apprehensive
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I just have to ask one thing, when you posted the pictures from Dallas you wrote that they where from "A-fest 2011" - what's that?
    Oh, thanks...uh...A-Fest. Yeah, A-Fest...uhm it's really called Anime-fest. Like A-kon but smaller. It's an anime convention, those pics were just a small part of Dallas from my hotel room.

All these photos, have special meaning to me, and you are like Ariel...seeing a world that you normally don't get the chance too. But through my eyes.

4. Thanks SuXrys thanked for this post
    Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by solidarmor View Post
    Oh, thanks...uh...A-Fest. Yeah, A-Fest...uhm it's really called Anime-fest. Like A-kon but smaller. It's an anime convention, those pics were just a small part of Dallas from my hotel room.

All these photos, have special meaning to me, and you are like Ariel...seeing a world that you normally don't get the chance too. But through my eyes.

Yupp!! Im sitting here, inside my little swedish room, with snow outside, and are looking at pictures that shows a world far far away. *dramatic voice* It's neat. It makes me want to travel abroad and see more of the world... I wish I could see such tall buildings sometime... so many of them.. lol. ^__^

And oh, thank you for explaning what is was.
    Last edited by SuXrys; 12-21-2011 at 03:48 PM.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Apprehensive
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post

Yupp!! Im sitting here, inside my little swedish room, with snow outside, and are looking at pictures that shows a world far far away. *dramatic voice* It's neat. It makes me want to travel abroad and see more of the world... I wish I could see such tall buildings sometime... so many of them.. lol. ^__^

And oh, thank you for explaning what is was.
    I love snow, and thanks for liking my city....I'll to take some night photos for you.

7. Thanks SuXrys thanked for this post
    Likes SuXrys liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by solidarmor View Post
    I'll to take some night photos for you.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Apprehensive
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@SuXrys
    Im not so good at photography and such, so I may not be the biggest and mot importand person to write to you in here - but I think they do look good.
    I'm not looking for the "best, most important" people to comment. lol You are the perfect person to post, just someone who enjoys looking at a picture of a place you may visit someday.

10. Thanks SuXrys thanked for this post
    Likes SuXrys liked this post
    May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2018 11:48 PM
    Threads

Judging from the pictures you've put up, I'd say you need more work on composition of photos i.e. what you want to be in the frame of the photo, which angle etc. Some of them are grainy because of low light and inadequate ISO settings and quite a few of them are blurred.

Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won

Apprehensive
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OminousCloud View Post
    Judging from the pictures you've put up, I'd say you need more work on composition of photos i.e. what you want to be in the frame of the photo, which angle etc. Some of them are grainy because of low light and inadequate ISO settings and quite a few of them are blurred.
    Yeah, that's because the majority were taken with a cell phone. I don't have a Nikon or Cannon SLR camera. lol. And camera phones aren't the best when it comes to exposure.

Junior Member Fangirl1230 is on a distinguished road Fangirl1230's Avatar
    Gil
    Buzzed
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2011 07:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I am not a pro at this or anything but you should try taking your pictures in a different angle that no one would use. That's all I am going to say. They are really good though.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information