AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ✖ The Bakery of Nightmares ✖ Zombie's Siggies ✖

Senior Member CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Gir Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2012 03:58 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Red face ✖ The Bakery of Nightmares ✖ Zombie's Siggies ✖

O_O;;
    Ohdeargod why can't I change the thread name to something less weeb?

I don't even know why I made this thread in the first place...
    I must of made it back when I was a wee-a-boo...

Uhm, I'm going to try and un-weeb-ify this thread lllOTL and I know it's probably not going to work but whatever. (=,=)9

So, uhh... yeah. .__.

My current signature and icon^

This is the signature my friend @TheAntiVentus won from my kiriban on deviantART. I made two versions. If someone ever bothers to read this thread, which one do you think looks better?

Oh, btw, @Ivar Duijf : thanks or the advice. I'll be sure to try that next time.

Still even though I cleaned it up from my wee-a-boo days I know nobody's going to read this //shotdead/
    Last edited by CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN; 12-02-2011 at 07:52 AM. Reason: omgwhydidIevenmakethis? *dies*

It's just a mainstream thing to have these eggs.

deviantART .::. YouTube .::. tumblr. .::. Photobucket

Join my RPG

Junior Member Ivar Duijf is on a distinguished road Ivar Duijf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2011 11:41 AM
    Threads

Default Re: ✖ The Bakery of Nightmares ✖ Zombie's Siggies ✖

try to create a light source and work on the depth of your sig

you see hou it makes yhe image more interesting to watch

3. Thanks CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN thanked for this post
    Senior Member CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Attempting to follow a tutorial @^@

Fails^

PS
    This thread still fails and is unviewed *dies*

Join my RPG

Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2016 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

@Zσɱɓɪє Cυρcαkє hello sweetie. You made a lot of signatures and they are pretty good thus far. Now for the Uverworld signature, it has a lot of potential but it's very empty. If you're trying to do something simple, there is a technique to do it and it also depends on how you'll do it. I'm not a fan if the typography you're using, especially in that kind of a way you're doing the signature.

Lastly your second signature work, I can honestly say I like it. But maybe put some depth on it to make your render pop out a little more. That's a suggestion. Type is great it doesn't bother me and the colours are lovely. With more practice and not being afraid to go far you'll progress and make your signature from great to the one of the best. Don't feel bad if someone doesn't view your stuff more. Don't let it get to you because I'll be the one to look at them and offer you help and support with both arms open. So good luck with everything. I can help you with anything you need with too when you want to improve more. xx

6. Thanks CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN thanked for this post
    Likes CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN liked this post
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seung-li View Post
    @Zσɱɓɪє Cυρcαkє hello sweetie. You made a lot of signatures and they are pretty good thus far. Now for the Uverworld signature, it has a lot of potential but it's very empty. If you're trying to do something simple, there is a technique to do it and it also depends on how you'll do it. I'm not a fan if the typography you're using, especially in that kind of a way you're doing the signature.

Lastly your second signature work, I can honestly say I like it. But maybe put some depth on it to make your render pop out a little more. That's a suggestion. Type is great it doesn't bother me and the colours are lovely. With more practice and not being afraid to go far you'll progress and make your signature from great to the one of the best. Don't feel bad if someone doesn't view your stuff more. Don't let it get to you because I'll be the one to look at them and offer you help and support with both arms open. So good luck with everything. I can help you with anything you need with too when you want to improve more. xx
    D'aww, shucks X3

M'kay~ first of all thank you for being my second commenter in 3 months xD That means a lot to me :3 And then second of all thanks for all the advice X3

Since you pointed it out, do you think you could give me any advice on what to fill up empty space on signatures with? I thought the UVERworld one looked empty when I was working on it, so I added the paint splatters behind the render and on the right side towards the text. But it's still missing something.

If you could help me that would be great X3 Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my signatures ;w; and even though I've already said it, it means a lot

Join my RPG

Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Well put your render large enough, in the center of your signature and have the moon partially in the center as a background. Then I would put type in the left, I'm not sure the font you should use but it should be good enough to fit in with the signature. It needs to have some kind of a balance, understand sweetheart? At least a viewer of your signature and yourself can see it fully complete when you have what you create altogether. As I said your work and that Uverworld signature has so much potential and when you spend the time doing it, the result will end up looking beautiful. <3

9. Thanks CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN thanked for this post
    Senior Member Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2017 04:54 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Pro-tip: Sometimes when it feels too empty, the best way to fix it is to reduce the canvas size.

At least, that's what I think your uverworld tag needs. The guy is pretty small compared to the size of the tag, so the quickest solution is to shrink the whole image laterally so that he takes up more space (since he's supposed to be the focus, I'm assuming).

11. Thanks CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN thanked for this post
    Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Quote Originally Posted by Zσɱɓɪє Cυρcαkє View Post
    PS
    This thread still fails and is unviewed *dies*
    My signature thread fails even harder than yours. *It barely gets any comments for christ sakes* >_<

For your signatures, some of them have a lot of negative space that you should be using. Maybe you can squeeze a thing or two in there. Otherwise, they're looking good.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 11-30-2011 at 03:17 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

13. Thanks CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN thanked for this post
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Seung-li and @Cantelope :

So like this?

--
    @Light Buster :

Thanks for the advice And I bet your signatures don't fail xD I'll go view and comment on your thread right now :3

Join my RPG

15. Thanks Light Buster thanked for this post
    Likes Light Buster, Meenah liked this post
    Gil
    Sassy
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I love the improvement baby girl. :3 It's actually how I'd do it anyway. Good job~

17. Thanks CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN thanked for this post
    Likes CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN liked this post
    Senior Member illu has a reputation beyond repute illu has a reputation beyond repute illu has a reputation beyond repute illu has a reputation beyond repute illu has a reputation beyond repute illu has a reputation beyond repute illu has a reputation beyond repute illu has a reputation beyond repute illu has a reputation beyond repute illu has a reputation beyond repute illu has a reputation beyond repute illu's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Art Tools
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 04:03 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: iLLyNada

I second @Seung-li , the newer versions are much better compared to the others. I actually think that one has also a lot of potential. You need more lighting/depth in your signatures. You notice how the render's lightsource is coming from the left? Generally you want the lightsource of your signature to come from that direction as well. For depth, add something to the foreground of the signatures, does not have to be C4Ds, can be some brushes that add flow and have some burn/dodge in the general direction of the lightsource. Keep on practicing though!

19. Thanks CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN thanked for this post
    Senior Member Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2017 04:54 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Yeah, those look a lot better. I think the second one is a bit too cropped; the first one has a nice balance to it. For future reference, BEFORE you choose a canvas size for your tag, choose the image you want to use first. This way you can decide how big the tag needs to be, before trying to cram or stretch out the main stock image you want to work around.

21. Thanks CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN thanked for this post
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@illu and @Cantelope : Thanks for the advice~! I'll try that :3

--

I actually sorta like how this turned out. I mean, I know it's not that good. But it's different, y'know?

My new signature and icon^
    Last edited by CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN; 12-02-2011 at 07:51 AM. Reason: Adding the GUMI tag o3o

Join my RPG

Senior Member Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Cake Spinning Beach Ball Doom Baka
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2016 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The mad hatter signature is decent. The first one is too rough and the third is too soft. The text is nicely done but the coloring is a little boring. I think it the subject (the actual mad hatter) needs a little more pop. Also, I don't really think the hearts match the overal atmosphere of the signature. I like to gumi signature and avi though. :3 Keep it up.

"I will make Hiyori the happiest girl in this world..."

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ribbon View Post
    The mad hatter signature is decent. The first one is too rough and the third is too soft. The text is nicely done but the coloring is a little boring. I think it the subject (the actual mad hatter) needs a little more pop. Also, I don't really think the hearts match the overal atmosphere of the signature. I like to gumi signature and avi though. :3 Keep it up.
    Aw, thanks X3 Yeah... the Mad Hatter tag was just for fun xD I'm actually proud of the Megpoid signature xD Thank you for viewing and the advice :3

Join my RPG

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Le bump~

Join my RPG

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Your IZim one is okay. Though a bit of heads up, whatever is under Operation, I can't read it... It looks like 8?ND PISSONS? Is that correct? I don't know, just thought you should know because when you stare at your own work long enough you can read what others may not. I've done it plenty before :]

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@blueangel06661 : omgmyfavoritesignaturemakeriscommentingonmythread *spazzes*
    *calms down* xDD Thanks for commenting x333 And yeah... I'll try to improve on the text more^^ I find that the hardest part... OTL It's supposed to say 'Operation Head Pigeons'~

Join my RPG

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information