AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: If given the choice, would you move?

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: If given the choice, would you move?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleohano View Post
    an election is won by whomever the people take a liking to. Before their true intentions and corrupt activities were known, Hitler and many other dictators were absolutely loved by their people. Gotta remember that acting isn't very hard. Attack a subject people feel strongly about and make it sound like you have a way to get it taken care of.
    Getting elected isn't the problem, getting reelected, now there's the kicker. Any democratic dictator who wants to keep his position needs to stay in line.

Don't forget, as hard as it is for us to keep track of them, its just as hard for them to keep track of each other. They're never in office long enough to get any real corruption going. With a system like ours that is so overwhelmingly confusing, corruption becomes hard to get rolling. And everyone in government kinda hates each other. Corruption with so many requires cooperation. Something the US government is quite terrible at. The system exists the way it does for a reason and so far it has worked quite well.
    You're thinking of massive organized corruption, Illuminati takeover style. That's not what I'm referring to. I'm talking about the susceptibility to bribery under the guise of lobbying, cronyism, pork barreling, that sort of thing.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Getting elected isn't the problem, getting reelected, now there's the kicker. Any democratic dictator who wants to keep his position needs to stay in line.
    a dictator doesn't need to get reelected. he can change things at will (total corruption essentially).

You're thinking of massive organized corruption, Illuminati takeover style. That's not what I'm referring to. I'm talking about the susceptibility to bribery under the guise of lobbying, cronyism, pork barreling, that sort of thing.
    Bribery and stuff like that is in any government regardless of its size. thats not what you have to worry about. its large scale corruption that you need to worry about. and large government prevents that
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Senior Member Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Aria Neko Jigsaw Ribbon Mic
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2013 02:33 PM
    Somewhere between sparkle bunnies and pinkish kittens.
    Threads

I'd move in with my partner =)

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

I'd move to Japan and stay there for the rest of my life.

Senior Member Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon 104 - Cubone Saxophone
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2016 09:09 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bassoonist26

I'd move to Maine. Where the climate is so much nicer than where I live, where it's not quite as religious, and where it is much less conservative. Although same-sex marriage still isn't legalized in Maine. Lets hope that changes this election. The thing is that even if it doesn't, it still has a good chance of happening sometime soon. In my state it does not, like ever.

~Made by me~

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Regarding all the people wanting to move to Japan. Now, I'm here on Anime Forum with you, I get where you're coming from.

However, unless things have changed in the half decade or so since I knew people actually trying to do that (or just visit for an extended time) There's a lot of very active discrimination against non-Japanese. Getting yourself a permanent residence was notoriously brutal. Visas a nightmare. And culturally, well, actually that was a mixed bag. There were good stories too about warm welcomes and friendships formed. But you're also going to be dealing with some straight up racism you gaijin.

So maybe think twice before trying that leap.

as i said, you're welcome to find out. People from literally every corner of the world come to the states for a reason.
    you know what they say, The grass is ALWAYS greener on the other side.
    That got me to pock around and see if I could find any info on where people want to move.

I'm actually surprised to find out that the US is actually, overwhelmingly, where the most people worldwide would want to move.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/153992/15...e-Migrate.aspx

I'll be honest, that was a little surprising at first. But digging around in the poll I do know quite a few Chinese and Indians that have come over for college and gone on to be very successful here, so those stories probably get transmitted back home.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Stew View Post
    Well I can tell you around here sounds like what your talking about. Well except for the fireworks part. But I can shoot a riffle in my back yard (and no gun registrations or anything like that), leave the doors unlocked most of the time and keys in the car, and minimal housing regs and taxes. Built a 40x40 pole barn 2 years ago, even did all the wiring myself and no inspection required either. If I had a few more wooded acres it would be just about ideal. But I miss the mountains, lakes and streams of the Adirondacks from back home. Not much outdoor adventuring around here. And I really want enough woods to heat my house off the land as well as hunt. My wife misses the city though, and our move out here is when things started heading downhill. Our friends brag how they can like walk to Krogers or Target. Way to close for me. Heck I get a little irked if a car goes by around here lol. But IMO your life shouldnt revolve around how close you are to the dang grocery store or department store (just IMO).
    I think there are still a fair number of chunks of the country like that. They just rarely if ever make it onto TV or media. To be fair the low drama wouldn't make for such good TV, although I guess in the past you had the Andy Griffth show and the Prairie Home COmpanion radio show.

If I did move somewhere like that though I just know I'd have to make some serious efforts to keep the wife entertained though.

7. Likes Aulos liked this post
    AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

I wouldn't move, I do quite like the city, lots of cool stuff goes on here and in the cities around me. Being a large city we have our fair share of shady areas but I'll take the good with the bad. so currently no I wouldn't move, now some long adventures cross country might be nice on the other hand.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Senior Member Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Dr Who K9 Rainbow Ribbon Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2014 10:27 AM
    Threads

LOL I've only just moved as I'm at college now, but I would love to live in Canada in the future
    ~Favourite Anime/manga~
    Ouran High School Host Club
    Death Note
    Sekaiichi Hatsukoi
    Junjou Romantica
    Naruto Shippuuden
    Bleach
    Hetalia
    Code Geass
    Fruits Basket
    D-GrayMan
    Hourou Musuko Wandering Son
    Sora to Hara
    Kuroko no Basuke
    Shingeki no Kyojin

Currently reading: Bleach and Naruto Ship, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kuroko no Basuke.
    Currently watching: Space Brothers, Golden Time, Kuroko no Basuke, Silver Spoon, Magi and Mobile Suit Gundam.

Mad Genius AkanoYoru has a brilliant future AkanoYoru has a brilliant future AkanoYoru has a brilliant future AkanoYoru has a brilliant future AkanoYoru has a brilliant future AkanoYoru has a brilliant future AkanoYoru has a brilliant future AkanoYoru has a brilliant future AkanoYoru has a brilliant future AkanoYoru has a brilliant future AkanoYoru has a brilliant future AkanoYoru's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Rageface Headphones Pocket Watch
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2022 08:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DementedStereo Steam ID: Aakanoyoru

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyside View Post
    Regarding all the people wanting to move to Japan. Now, I'm here on Anime Forum with you, I get where you're coming from.
    You make some decent points, but I have no illusions about Japan (at least I think I don't). I know that it's not all sunshine and rainbows, and it wouldn't be a picnic to start out there. But a guy can dream, can't he?
    Last edited by AkanoYoru; 10-05-2012 at 03:27 PM.

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by AkanoYoru View Post
    But a guy can dream, can't he?
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Mad Genius AkanoYoru has a brilliant future AkanoYoru has a brilliant future AkanoYoru has a brilliant future AkanoYoru has a brilliant future AkanoYoru has a brilliant future AkanoYoru has a brilliant future AkanoYoru has a brilliant future AkanoYoru has a brilliant future AkanoYoru has a brilliant future AkanoYoru has a brilliant future AkanoYoru has a brilliant future AkanoYoru's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Rageface Headphones Pocket Watch
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2022 08:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DementedStereo Steam ID: Aakanoyoru

Click image for larger version

Name:	tumblr_m7fubvf9ss1rtagpw.png
Views:	23
Size:	27.5 KB
ID:	69775

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I'd move in with my GF :> Though I heard it takes like 3 years to get citizenship in the US (She's in New York).
    If not that, out west in British Columbia, it's so beautiful and nice there <3

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Hmmm... Been a while

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You make some decent points, but I have no illusions about Japan (at least I think I don't). I know that it's not all sunshine and rainbows, and it wouldn't be a picnic to start out there. But a guy can dream, can't he?
    Heh. Of course!

Although seriously, I don't think there's any reason you couldn't go on a sweet vacation down there, then maybe think about if that's where you'd actually like to be after they don't let you into a couple places. Well, and maybe try showing up at a couple realtors and pretend you're looking to buy a home and see what happens.

Maybe times will have changed by the time you head over there.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 10-05-2012 at 11:04 PM.

Heartless Angel Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Heart Katana
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2024 01:42 PM
    Threads

If I had to move, I would probably go to Japan or Wales. Sweeden would probably be a close 3rd place I would like to visit.
    I can only post one day a week. ...Phooey.

Senior Member ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-27-2013 03:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i mean i love were i live but i'm not always there cause i travel alot........hmmm
    i'll say move to Italy say hi to my grandma and visit my boyfriends grave....................
    i always feel iike somebodys watching me

Senior Member Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Trollface Jigsaw Ribbon Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2013 11:48 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Funny thing, I'm actually working on saving enough money to move to the UK and attend a college.
    My family isn't willing to help with this endeavour, they'd rather I stay in America, so I'm paying all on my own.
    But, I've always wanted to live in Japan, it's just too expensive.

Senior Member FatalEnd21 is on a distinguished road FatalEnd21's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2014 02:22 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: FatalEnd21 PSN ID: FatalEnd21 Steam ID: FatalEnd21

I would move to a southern state in the U.S or Mexico. I can't stand the cold temperature in the winter here. -_-

Member optimusprimergrey is a splendid one to behold optimusprimergrey is a splendid one to behold optimusprimergrey is a splendid one to behold optimusprimergrey is a splendid one to behold optimusprimergrey is a splendid one to behold optimusprimergrey is a splendid one to behold optimusprimergrey is a splendid one to behold optimusprimergrey's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu 004 - Charmander
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2012 11:37 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Bassoonista View Post
    I'd move to Maine. Where the climate is so much nicer than where I live, where it's not quite as religious, and where it is much less conservative. Although same-sex marriage still isn't legalized in Maine. Lets hope that changes this election. The thing is that even if it doesn't, it still has a good chance of happening sometime soon. In my state it does not, like ever.
    i would most likely move to canada and im from maine. trust me its not all that great here.

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hm. Anywhere but here would be good.

I'd take:
    New York
    New Jersey
    New Anywhere
    New New New York

or California
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

souless dreamer dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2015 01:18 AM
    Threads

the underground shelters on the moon

beauty in us all
    everyone the same
    everything changes
    love is all you need
    peace happyness and wizdom forever
    music heals the soul
    learn something new everyday
    experience life
    live free

☆*:.。. UGUU .。.:*☆ nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Chibi Crisis Moon Compact 039 - Jigglypuff Neko Tv
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2013 01:50 PM
    Threads

I have a choice.

24. Dislikes Ranshiin disliked this post
    Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

I would possibly want to move to Tokyo or London in the future, but I am quite content living in New Zealand at the moment
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Kind boy/Nanobyte's minion Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Uranus Henshin Pen Pen Coffee
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2022 11:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Mystelinth

Well sitting in one position behind the PC isn't that great. I hope ill get the choice.

Senior Member .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2020 04:24 PM
    Threads

I probably would move, given the choice, but only really because I'd eventually get bored of staying in one place.

Given the choice, I'd rather live in a motor-home! First stop: Japan, of course! ^ ^
    Last edited by .:neuko:.; 12-14-2012 at 12:30 AM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information