AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: only attracted to anime boys

Senior Member Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Gifts Ariel EVE Haruhi Suzumiya   Tsuruya
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2016 06:04 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: only attracted to anime boys

Hey there are some cute real guys out there ( but ofc they will never be as cute and sexy as anime boys hehehe :3)

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

In my opinion, it may be a better choice for you understand that most people on the forum seem to not agree with you. I am not dissing you and I would love to be your friend (: I just do not want to see you get yourself into deep for no reason, since some people here will bash you for it. I am not agreeing OR disagreeing with anyone, just trust me. Better to move on.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Junior Member lairefaerie is a splendid one to behold lairefaerie is a splendid one to behold lairefaerie is a splendid one to behold lairefaerie is a splendid one to behold lairefaerie is a splendid one to behold lairefaerie is a splendid one to behold lairefaerie is a splendid one to behold lairefaerie's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2013 04:31 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Yoko Littner View Post
    In my opinion, it may be a better choice for you understand that most people on the forum seem to not agree with you. I am not dissing you and I would love to be your friend (: I just do not want to see you get yourself into deep for no reason, since some people here will bash you for it. I am not agreeing OR disagreeing with anyone, just trust me. Better to move on.
    Really? I saw quite a few girls who did agree.
    The majority of posters in this were males who took my statement as an insult, they directly felt the sting of "you're not as attractive as an anime boy" therefor they attacked. Also a handful of females made rude comments because of... well, reasons I won't state here to avoid confrontation.
    Uhm, yeah don't worry about it, at the end of the day you're all a bunch of random internet people (as am i) and no one should really take anyone too seriously.

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cherry Boom View Post
    Hey there are some cute real guys out there ( but ofc they will never be as cute and sexy as anime boys hehehe :3)
    hehe yesh :3

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@lairefaerie

To be fair anime guys can be quite unrealistic (not that anime girls sometimes aren't).

For example all the guys who I think are supposed to be "cool" and attractive in Karneval are drawn with this weird crossing hair thing between their eyes that I presume girls are supposed to like.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Karneval - 03 - Large 15.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	129.7 KB
ID:	78354

However the only one of the main male characters that I'm confident is straight is the one from airship one with the whip, and he's not drawn so attractively.

Anyway something I figured out in college is that what people find attractive is largely influenced by how they feel about that person. Both males and females actually. Since you find anime guys attractive I don't think you're asexual. So it's probably just a matter of finding "the right guy" and the attraction will kick in. There's no need to rush that, especially in high school.

5. Likes Thefringedninja liked this post
    Senior Member Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2013 05:08 PM
    Threads

Putting aside the fact that the beauty of japanese animation makes ALL anime characters beautiful, anime boys are naturally more attractive just because it is a fantasy where ideally perfect yet unrealistic characters can exist and fill whatever role is desired. In any work of fiction (especially of the romance genre), the main cast is generally unrealistic and cliche yet perfect in each their own way. Only in a fiction would a lover send his beloved a thousand lover letters just thinking of her or threaten to let go high up off a ferris wheel just for the chance to go on a date with some cute girl. What's wrong with having an attraction to that sort of romanticized character?

7. Likes Tenrou Nogitsune liked this post
    Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lairefaerie View Post
    Really? I saw quite a few girls who did agree.
    The majority of posters in this were males who took my statement as an insult, they directly felt the sting of "you're not as attractive as an anime boy" therefor they attacked. Also a handful of females made rude comments because of... well, reasons I won't state here to avoid confrontation.
    Uhm, yeah don't worry about it, at the end of the day you're all a bunch of random internet people (as am i) and no one should really take anyone too seriously.

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

hehe yesh :3
    I really want to feel bad for you, but comments like this make you come off as a provoker and not a victim. For some reason, I doubt most of the males took what you said as an insult. Unless of course you can provide screenshots of the posters saying that. Anyways, that aside even if some girls agreed with you, I still feel more people disagree than agree. Not sure if this thread would get 100+ replies if that was that case. Lol, but okay. I really do accept your opinion on anime guys and if they seem attractive to you. Fine! (:
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Senior Member darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967's Avatar
    Gil
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 06:44 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: h3rra

I never stated that I understood your main problem. But from some posts I saw - I caught extra problems. Those being, doubtfulness and a lack of courage. No worries, can always work on it. I'm no psychologist, but i'll tell you that.. The world is depressing. Life is actually depressing, but those who are happy have worked for it, So what i'm trying to say is that you're not alone, Everyone is depressed because of totally different reasons.
    Excuse me for my lame suggestions. Sometimes happiness can only come from yourself. Anyway, Hope you figure it out, wish you all the best.

also sorry about grammar in my other post, it was typed on a potato
    Strengthen & Keep Strengthening

Senior Member Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Cake Spinning Beach Ball Doom Baka
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2016 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I hear they have black squirrels.
    Yes we do. I have two in my backyard, actually. n_n

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

Also...
    I understand why you would feel like this. Truth be told,
    anime guys ARE ridiculously attractive. I also find myself
    having difficulty being physically attracted to the guys irl,
    but then again, I try to go for a good personality when it
    comes to guys in the real world.

Anime guys = One of my guilty pleasures.
    Real guys = A possible future with them and therefore I need
    a strong and kind man.

I guess that's just how I grew up to see it.

"I will make Hiyori the happiest girl in this world..."

Senior Member Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Cake Lie Soul Eater Logo Little Big Planet Sackboy Kratos
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2013 11:42 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ribbon View Post
    Yes we do. I have two in my backyard, actually. n_n

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

Also...
    I understand why you would feel like this. Truth be told,
    anime guys ARE ridiculously attractive. I also find myself
    having difficulty being physically attracted to the guys irl,
    but then again, I try to go for a good personality when it
    comes to guys in the real world.

Anime guys = One of my guilty pleasures.
    Real guys = A possible future with them and therefore I need
    a strong and kind man.

I guess that's just how I grew up to see it.
    It's always mostly about a person's personality, but also physical and sexual chemistry to match and game.

Senior Member Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Dr Who K9 Rainbow Ribbon Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2014 10:27 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hood Rat Music View Post
    You should probably lower your standards.

Attachment 78026 ^-- This will be your future
    What is the second image of?

I really want that Simon body cushion now...XD

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyside View Post
    @lairefaerie

To be fair anime guys can be quite unrealistic (not that anime girls sometimes aren't).

For example all the guys who I think are supposed to be "cool" and attractive in Karneval are drawn with this weird crossing hair thing between their eyes that I presume girls are supposed to like.

Attachment 78354
    LOL You're a funny guy XD
    ~Favourite Anime/manga~
    Ouran High School Host Club
    Death Note
    Sekaiichi Hatsukoi
    Junjou Romantica
    Naruto Shippuuden
    Bleach
    Hetalia
    Code Geass
    Fruits Basket
    D-GrayMan
    Hourou Musuko Wandering Son
    Sora to Hara
    Kuroko no Basuke
    Shingeki no Kyojin

Currently reading: Bleach and Naruto Ship, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kuroko no Basuke.
    Currently watching: Space Brothers, Golden Time, Kuroko no Basuke, Silver Spoon, Magi and Mobile Suit Gundam.

Junior Member lairefaerie is a splendid one to behold lairefaerie is a splendid one to behold lairefaerie is a splendid one to behold lairefaerie is a splendid one to behold lairefaerie is a splendid one to behold lairefaerie is a splendid one to behold lairefaerie is a splendid one to behold lairefaerie's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyside View Post
    @lairefaerie

Attachment 78354

However the only one of the main male characters that I'm confident is straight is the one from airship one with the whip, and he's not drawn so attractively.

Anyway something I figured out in college is that what people find attractive is largely influenced by how they feel about that person. Both males and females actually. Since you find anime guys attractive I don't think you're asexual. So it's probably just a matter of finding "the right guy" and the attraction will kick in. There's no need to rush that, especially in high school.
    LOL crossing hair thing
    and Jiki? Nah he's drawn attractively, for sure.

I <3 glasses on anime boys *-*
    I am a sophomore in college but thanks :3

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by darksky967 View Post
    I never stated that I understood your main problem. But from some posts I saw - I caught extra problems. Those being, doubtfulness and a lack of courage. No worries, can always work on it. I'm no psychologist, but i'll tell you that.. The world is depressing. Life is actually depressing, but those who are happy have worked for it, So what i'm trying to say is that you're not alone, Everyone is depressed because of totally different reasons.
    Excuse me for my lame suggestions. Sometimes happiness can only come from yourself. Anyway, Hope you figure it out, wish you all the best.

also sorry about grammar in my other post, it was typed on a potato
    thanks and dw about it

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

btw guys i just watched the world god only knows and i was laughing so hard bc i'm very nearly the female version of keima katsuragi
    seriously though hilarious anime owo

Senior Member KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Trollface Mario Fire Flower
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2013 04:01 AM
    Threads

I've been compared to anime characters before.
    Physically; I'm practically albino, I never get any acme or blemishes on my skin, straight black hair... hmm what else... I have giant *** eyes?

That pretty much covers me physically I really don't want to go deeply into my personality because this is not a dating site, buuuuut I think I'm a pretty swell guy... OH and I love anime which is all that really counts anyway. ~.^
    I'm not going to lie though I have had anime crushes over the year, well I don't know if you could call them a crush more like I wish I could find someone similar irl. Ex. Mamimi - Flcl
    Last edited by KingArt; 07-19-2013 at 04:02 AM.

15. Likes Thefringedninja liked this post
    Member WhyWorry has a reputation beyond repute WhyWorry has a reputation beyond repute WhyWorry has a reputation beyond repute WhyWorry has a reputation beyond repute WhyWorry has a reputation beyond repute WhyWorry has a reputation beyond repute WhyWorry has a reputation beyond repute WhyWorry has a reputation beyond repute WhyWorry has a reputation beyond repute WhyWorry has a reputation beyond repute WhyWorry has a reputation beyond repute WhyWorry's Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 07:11 AM
    Threads

I used to have a phase like this. All my life revolved around 2D bishounens. When I meet boys, I'd immediately find an anime character comparable to them. My boyfriend and I used to fight all the time because he felt I kept comparing him to my anime crushes. ^^;

17. Likes Thefringedninja liked this post
    They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

Yes she does :3

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

The guy I posted has really tan skin. May have not looked so in the photo but he is definitely not pale.
    I'm not attracted to the super-pale look on guys, really. Not attracted to super dark skin either though. An in between is nice.
    And although i'm not racist by any means i have only ever been attracted to caucasians in my life (or mexican guys who look predominantly caucasian, i think there was one of those).
    Dunno, everyone has different tastes though.

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

What I struggle with is the fact that i feel I could absolutely not engage in a happy, content life without sexual activity. It is a huge deal to me, because my love language is being touchy-feely and cuddly, and when I like a guy I HAVE to have a physical outlet for it, I can't just put it into words properly, I have to touch him, hug him, have sex, etc. Well i don't have to legitimately 'have sex', but there has to be some sort of sexual contact. That being said, it's been 2 years since I have felt a desire to well, be with anyone in that way. I still get super sexually frustrated all the time though, and the fact that i do experience sexual attraction makes me feel i'm not considered asexual. Although rarely, when it hits, it hits hard and I.. it's almost laughable to think of calling myself "asexual" when I'm attracted to a person. I'm more like a nympho tbh. My switch is just a little more complicated to flip, I think. ;-;
    Yeah I'm romantic as well and ideally I would like to find some passionate undying love blah blah, but I'm pretty sure that won't happen, and I've not totally closed myself off to the idea of it, but at this point I will be happy if I meet one guy I am sexually attracted to who is also sexually attracted to me, and is a decent person and shares a few of my interests, and we can just be fwb. I would be fine with never finding "love" I guess, as long as I can find that, and like you said-- have all the other little things that make me happy to distract me from my fairy tale longings.
    I've been raised in culture as harsh as Japan's and have a 14-yaer-old anime boii's personality. I could buy some anime contact lens and we could get it on. I'm also across the ocean, so you know we're outta reach. Wanna hookup?

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by WhyWorry View Post
    I used to have a phase like this. All my life revolved around 2D bishounens. When I meet boys, I'd immediately find an anime character comparable to them. My boyfriend and I used to fight all the time because he felt I kept comparing him to my anime crushes. ^^;
    glad someone relates. (: can you tell me when you got over it, and if something happened?

Member WhyWorry has a reputation beyond repute WhyWorry has a reputation beyond repute WhyWorry has a reputation beyond repute WhyWorry has a reputation beyond repute WhyWorry has a reputation beyond repute WhyWorry has a reputation beyond repute WhyWorry has a reputation beyond repute WhyWorry has a reputation beyond repute WhyWorry has a reputation beyond repute WhyWorry has a reputation beyond repute WhyWorry has a reputation beyond repute WhyWorry's Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 07:11 AM
    Threads

^ Well, actually, my boyfriend sort of gave me an ultimatum. Something like, if I didn't "grow up" and stop comparing him to anime characters, he'll leave me X( That was really scary for me and I forced myself to really keep myself from ogling at all those characters. At one point, I stopped watching anime and forced myself to watch live action instead. The thing is, I began to have crushes on Japanese actors but strangely enough, I didn't feel like comparing them to a real person. I guess I finally grew up?

Senior Member Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2023 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

^ Well, actually, my boyfriend sort of gave me an ultimatum. Something like, if I didn't "grow up" and stop comparing him to anime characters, he'll leave me X( That was really scary for me and I forced myself to really keep myself from ogling at all those characters. At one point, I stopped watching anime and forced myself to watch live action instead. The thing is, I began to have crushes on Japanese actors but strangely enough, I didn't feel like comparing them to a real person. I guess I finally grew up?
    Most guys can handle the fact that there are other guys which are more attractive, smarter, or superior to them in some way. Any self respecting guy is not going to accept being treated as inadequate though. If you make a guy feel replaceable or unnecessary, he should leave you.

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

Quote Originally Posted by Wio View Post
    Most guys can handle the fact that there are other guys which are more attractive, smarter, or superior to them in some way. Any self respecting guy is not going to accept being treated as inadequate though. If you make a guy feel replaceable or unnecessary, he should leave you.

100% agree!

i've had girlfriends in the past make me feel like that. However, i'm not so nice as to just leave. I'm not gonna go into any details, but I'll just say that i've been very successful at leveling the playing field.
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Banned Forum / Chat Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts V Guitar Electric Guitar Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2016 08:54 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: gurutar Steam ID: gurutar2015

an introvert attracted to anime characters, pretty common thing these days. nothing to be ashamed of. i was never solely attracted to anime characters as a guy generally wants to screw everything that moves from puberty on (despite whomever may deny it) but i do find anime characters attractive. their idealistic design makes that pretty easy.

you just need to open yourself up to people and allow them to understand you, allowing you to know them in return. eventually you'll find someone you connect with, and attraction will follow regardless of whether they look like a pale demi-god or not.

i like playing relationship therapist

24. Likes Thefringedninja liked this post
    Member Mesut is on a distinguished road Mesut's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Katana Mini Cooper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2013 05:50 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: MartinF03

Don't respond any more please, that crossed a line.
    It's okay for you to express your opinion but when someone else expresses their opinion it's called crossing the line? This is the 21st century, don't expect people to say "Oh I totally agree with you 100%!" If you're going to rant about something, then get ready to take on someone else's opinionated rant.

Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mesut View Post
    It's okay for you to express your opinion but when someone else expresses their opinion it's called crossing the line? This is the 21st century, don't expect people to say "Oh I totally agree with you 100%!" If you're going to rant about something, then get ready to take on someone else's opinionated rant.
    There is a difference between disagreeing and saying something that crosses a major line. For example, if a woman was raped and you proceeded to call her an inappropriate name, she has every right to tell you to piss off. I would be fine with someone telling me to quit talking to them if I invaded their boundaries and crossed a major line.

---------- Post added at 04:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 AM ----------

i see

---------- Post added at 04:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by medicated View Post
    an introvert attracted to anime characters, pretty common thing these days. nothing to be ashamed of. i was never solely attracted to anime characters as a guy generally wants to screw everything that moves from puberty on (despite whomever may deny it) but i do find anime characters attractive. their idealistic design makes that pretty easy.

you just need to open yourself up to people and allow them to understand you, allowing you to know them in return. eventually you'll find someone you connect with, and attraction will follow regardless of whether they look like a pale demi-god or not.

i like playing relationship therapist
    Irl i hate cute boys because the more physically attractive you are the more horrible you are inside
    Call me biased all you want but this is true in 90% of cases (with both men and women)
    So i'm really making it impossible for myself. Cause even if i did meet someone I found attractive I would automatically hate them and assume the worst of them.
    Haaahahha oh well I've got more important stuff to do anyway, I'll go be a vet and take care of sweet little animals <3

Senior Member Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Pocky
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2013 06:15 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mesut View Post
    At the end of the day, this wasn't just an opinion about something general like "gay marriage". This was an opinion on lairefaerie's personal life. Yeah, she made a thread on it, so I responded as I had a right to do. There came a point were she felt uncomfortable and she asked me to stop discussing her personal life, which I have. Since the thread was on her personal life (and not something general), she has every right to ask me to stop.

I'm not a dog with a bone. I'm not going to chase her on this. As far as I'm concerned the matter is over with and I have no hard feelings with lairefaerie. I'll happily discuss other matters with her on the forum. We just won't talk about her personal life, unless she specifically requests it of me.

28. Likes Thefringedninja liked this post
    Senior Member Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Gabumon Cylon Centurion
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2017 08:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Irl i hate cute boys because the more physically attractive you are the more horrible you are inside
    Call me biased all you want but this is true in 90% of cases (with both men and women)
    So i'm really making it impossible for myself. Cause even if i did meet someone I found attractive I would automatically hate them and assume the worst of them.
    At least you admit that you're making the situation worse for yourself. Honestly, believing that a person has a bad personality because they are attractive is just weird. I'll admit I'm not the sharpest looking guy in the world, but I can be a real crappy person to people at times. On the other hand, I know plenty of attractive people [at least attractive in my eyes] that have personality traits that I envy: optimism, patience, hard-working, truthful, etc.

Who knows, maybe they got me fooled and are really terrible people, but like I said in my previous post, it comes down to trusting people, and allowing people to become close to you. I admire you becoming a vet if that is the path you choose. I love animals, but humans beings are meant to be social. I know there are people that can go through life with minimal human interaction, but honestly, where's the fun in that?
    Last edited by Velvet_Nightmare; 08-02-2013 at 05:30 AM.

Senior Member Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Dr Who K9 Rainbow Ribbon Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2014 10:27 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Velvet_Nightmare View Post
    I love animals, but humans beings are meant to be social. I know there are people that can go through life with minimal human interaction, but honestly, where's the fun in that?
    ^^My life. I am having fun XD
    I only have a few friends, but I have five pets and I am happy that way. Just because humans have a social psychology, it doesn't mean that you can't live a fulfilling life where being social with other humans is on the back burner.
    ~Favourite Anime/manga~
    Ouran High School Host Club
    Death Note
    Sekaiichi Hatsukoi
    Junjou Romantica
    Naruto Shippuuden
    Bleach
    Hetalia
    Code Geass
    Fruits Basket
    D-GrayMan
    Hourou Musuko Wandering Son
    Sora to Hara
    Kuroko no Basuke
    Shingeki no Kyojin

Currently reading: Bleach and Naruto Ship, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kuroko no Basuke.
    Currently watching: Space Brothers, Golden Time, Kuroko no Basuke, Silver Spoon, Magi and Mobile Suit Gundam.

31. Thanks Velvet_Nightmare thanked for this post
    Moderator Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Be Mine Alfa Romeo Spider JTS Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2017 03:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I'm so surprised how long this thread has become. I genuinely understand your position OP, but I do not sympathize you. You dont have a 'problem,' you just want to avoid loss and the pressure of being rejected/judged by another human being, and that's hard to do. Animals obviously will not reject you if you feed them or give them attention, but humans are harder, so you find comfort in humans who wont/cant judge you in return.

Like I said before earlier in the thread, there is a reason why these characters are idealized; its to get you to watch the show and that's it. That's why shows like K-on, Lucky Star, etc are popular. Here's some cute girls they say, they're perfect in every way, if you dont like one, there's others to pick from, like fruit in a produce isle. Its standard operating procedure, but you're trying to refuse reality here.

If you dont want to engage in contact with an imperfect guy, perfectly fine. But please dont count out 50% of humanity because they dont meet the standards you created for yourself watching anime.

Closed Thread

Thread Information