AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hello.

Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Movie Ticket Mercedes-Benz Green Tea
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2022 09:40 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Hello.

Hello, I'm Hydrus, one of the 30+ people that sign up everyday. I signed up on AnimeForum because of my interest in anime, and desire of meeting other beautiful people, that like me share the same interests in not only the previously mentioned, but other things as well. Things such as videogames, movies or other random things that are discussable. How I found this forum was pure coincidence. I just Googled "Forums about anime" and this website showed up on the top of the list. Before making this thread I used the chatbox for a few minutes and found myself with a few friendly members that helped me out with things that I requested. So far I'm enjoying my time here, and hope for me to keep enjoying it.

About me, I'm currently a full-time University Student. I'm studying Computer Science. I love technology and anything related to it, I'm very passionate about that. I'm also an artist, technically. I say technically because I have a technical certificate that says so, but I'll admit that I'm not a Picasso or Da Vinci. I only know the basics. I noticed that there's an art section, hopefully I'll be able to learn something from here.

I like videogames. I have an OUYA, Xbox 360, Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy Y and laptop that I use to game. Soon I'll be getting myself a 2DS to add to the collection. Mostly I've been using my OUYA because of the emulators and few OUYA games that are good, and am starting to tweak it around. I'm working on my own boot animation for it, but I've been having trouble with the Android Debug Bridge (adb) recognizing the console... So I'm kinda stuck with that...

Anime's an obvious one since I'm here. I'll watch anything when it comes to anime, but I've noticed that lately I've been diving into comedy a lot more. At the moment I'm watching WataMote and before that I was watching Ga-Rei: Zero. I'm still not sure what to watch next, I have a huge list. If you have any suggestions, feel free to let me know. I'm more than happy to add more titles.

This is starting to get a bit long, so I'll end it here. I'll save the rest of me for later. Thanks for opening your arms to me and welcoming me.

-- Hydrus
    Last edited by Qoco; 03-20-2014 at 01:04 AM. Reason: Typo.

Ace Kaitous YOU Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Hat Rayman Baboon With A Gun Bioshock Syringe
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2024 09:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: kaitou ace42 PSN ID: kaitou42 Steam ID: kaitou_ace

Default Re: Hello.

Welcome to animeforum! I hope you like it here ^_^

3. Likes Qoco liked this post
    Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome to AF Hydrus! I'm glad you're already enjoying yourself and I hope you continue to enjoy yourself while making new friends along the way.

Dude, Watamote is my 6th favorite anime of all time. Enjoying it?

I play Xbox, wanna game sometime?

I can give you some anime if you are looking for some. Any genre fine?
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

5. Likes Qoco liked this post
    Senior Member AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Gurren Drill Gurren Dai Gurren Dan K-on Pick
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2017 08:46 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hi there and welcome to AF.

I'm interested in technology myself and I'm getting ready to graduate soon with a degree in Computer Information Systems.

I hope that you enjoy your time here at AF and I hope to see you around here.

7. Likes Qoco liked this post
    Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou Ace View Post
    Welcome to animeforum! I hope you like it here ^_^
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoko Littner View Post
    Welcome to AF Hydrus! I'm glad you're already enjoying yourself and I hope you continue to enjoy yourself while making new friends along the way.

Thanks. I like it, the show has its funny moments. I'm keeping track of it on myanimelist account [Hyd-]. I only have two shows listed there, the ones I mentioned in the OP. I've seen a lot more but I want to rewatch them so I can list them there correctly with dates and everything. A few that I've seen are... Off the top of my head:

> PaniPoni Dash!
    > Attack on Titan (Everything that's out at the moment. Even OVA)
    > Deadman Wonderland
    > Nichijou
    > The Devil's a Part-Timer
    > Black Cat
    > Full Metal Alchemist (Brotherhood, original, movies and OVA)

... That's all I have in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeBboy View Post
    Hi there and welcome to AF.

I'm interested in technology myself and I'm getting ready to graduate soon with a degree in Computer Information Systems.

I hope that you enjoy your time here at AF and I hope to see you around here.
    Thanks. Are you by any chance a Bboy? I remember I used to watch YouTube videos when I was a young teenager, trying to learn how to toprock and do flares. I never fully got it, I'm not much of a dancer...

Member -Karasu has a reputation beyond repute -Karasu has a reputation beyond repute -Karasu has a reputation beyond repute -Karasu has a reputation beyond repute -Karasu has a reputation beyond repute -Karasu has a reputation beyond repute -Karasu has a reputation beyond repute -Karasu has a reputation beyond repute -Karasu has a reputation beyond repute -Karasu has a reputation beyond repute -Karasu has a reputation beyond repute -Karasu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts 006 - Charizard Naruto Headband Silver Ribbon
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2014 11:25 AM
    Threads

@Hydrus Welcome to AF! I do hope you enjoy your stay here. I'm into some computer stuff myself. That's awesome your going to University too, wish you the best of luck there! You'll find a lot of cool topics here and wonderful people so you'll fit right in. Hope to see you around take care.

10. Likes Qoco liked this post
    Senior Member AmandaNerdBot has a reputation beyond repute AmandaNerdBot has a reputation beyond repute AmandaNerdBot has a reputation beyond repute AmandaNerdBot has a reputation beyond repute AmandaNerdBot has a reputation beyond repute AmandaNerdBot has a reputation beyond repute AmandaNerdBot has a reputation beyond repute AmandaNerdBot has a reputation beyond repute AmandaNerdBot has a reputation beyond repute AmandaNerdBot has a reputation beyond repute AmandaNerdBot has a reputation beyond repute AmandaNerdBot's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2024 12:28 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: DesuMaiden

Well I hope you are enjoying your computer science degree. And I hope you enjoy this forum.
    My name is Desu__Maiden. I like stupid sexual jokes, just because I'm really a huge pervert. OMG, I could finally admit it. Pay my posts no attention.

12. Likes Qoco liked this post
    Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2024 08:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Hydrus : WELCOME!! To the Greatest Anime Forum Alive Today: AF!!

Enjoy yourself here. I hope you've been having a great week!
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

14. Likes Qoco liked this post
    Banned Forum / Chat Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts V Guitar Electric Guitar Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2016 08:54 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: gurutar Steam ID: gurutar2015

well Ga Rei: Zero could certainly be considered a comedy. i found myself laughing at some of the cheesy and overly dramatic scenes.

welcome to the site.

16. Likes Qoco liked this post
    Senior Member Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2014 05:44 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Fungy Chroom

You are searching for beautifull people? Well search no more! Thee have found me.

Also welcome.
    He's just a dandy guy, in space.

18. Likes Qoco liked this post
    how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome. ^_^

I'm the moderator of this particular part of the forum, in case you weren't sure ... and basically that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send me a message and I can try and help you.

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

20. Likes Qoco liked this post
    Senior Member AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Gurren Drill Gurren Dai Gurren Dan K-on Pick
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2017 08:46 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrus View Post

Thanks. Are you by any chance a Bboy? I remember I used to watch YouTube videos when I was a young teenager, trying to learn how to toprock and do flares. I never fully got it, I'm not much of a dancer...
    Yeah I am, but I don't compete in competitions. It's more of a hobby that I picked up after watching Ichigeki's set at Battle of the Year 2005. I can't really do power moves so I'm more focused on the footwork aspect.

22. Likes Qoco liked this post
    Kind boy/Nanobyte's minion Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Uranus Henshin Pen Pen Coffee
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2022 11:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Mystelinth

Beautiful people *pant pant pant*

Welcome and have a great time tho. Everything has been already said.

24. Likes Qoco liked this post
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Crow. View Post
    @Hydrus Welcome to AF! I do hope you enjoy your stay here. I'm into some computer stuff myself. That's awesome your going to University too, wish you the best of luck there! You'll find a lot of cool topics here and wonderful people so you'll fit right in. Hope to see you around take care.
    Thanks, I appreciate that. Nice to see more people with the same interests that I have in here. It gives a true sense of a community.

Quote Originally Posted by Desu__Maiden View Post
    Well I hope you are enjoying your computer science degree. And I hope you enjoy this forum.
    Thank you, Maiden.

Quote Originally Posted by Digimon__Sommelier View Post
    @Hydrus : WELCOME!! To the Greatest Anime Forum Alive Today: AF!!

Enjoy yourself here. I hope you've been having a great week!
    Thanks. I suppose you have a point seeing how this site came on top of the list in my Google Search.

Quote Originally Posted by horrendous View Post
    well Ga Rei: Zero could certainly be considered a comedy. i found myself laughing at some of the cheesy and overly dramatic scenes.

welcome to the site.
    It had its funny moments. Out of everything I saw, this part I found the most funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Potatoe View Post
    You are searching for beautifull people? Well search no more! Thee have found me.

Also welcome.
    Thanks, beautiful Potatoe.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranshiin View Post
    Welcome. ^_^

I'm the moderator of this particular part of the forum, in case you weren't sure ... and basically that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send me a message and I can try and help you.

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules.
    Thank you. I actually have doubts with the rules here, I'll PM you tomorrow about that. I'm about to go to sleep in a few minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeBboy View Post
    Yeah I am, but I don't compete in competitions. It's more of a hobby that I picked up after watching Ichigeki's set at Battle of the Year 2005. I can't really do power moves so I'm more focused on the footwork aspect.
    Ah, nice. Power moves are tough. It took me a long time to get the first steps of doing a flare in my muscle memory. Even so I didn't really go anywhere with what I learned. I literally busted my butt for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystelinth View Post
    Beautiful people *pant pant pant*

Welcome and have a great time tho. Everything has been already said.
    Thanks, Mystelinth.

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thank you. I actually have doubts with the rules here, I'll PM you tomorrow about that. I'm about to go to sleep in a few minutes.
    There are problems with the rules? O_o;

27. Likes Qoco liked this post
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I forgot to PM you... Not the rules themselves, but the placement. I think every forum has their own rules? I haven't checked all of them but so far I found like three different sets of rules. I wanted to know if all of them do have their own rules. If so then I think it's easier to make a Rules forum and put them in there, or a giant rules thread with the first post being an index to other posts.

If not then I can get used to it. Just think that it's hard to look as it is now.

Edit:

Something like this (posts are hyperlinked, by the way):

First post
    Second post
    Third post

And so on. The posts would be the rules for each forum. Each one gets one post.

Thinking about it, I could still make something like that for personal use since I plan on sticking around.
    Last edited by Qoco; 03-24-2014 at 12:09 PM.

Senior Member AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2016 10:21 PM
    Threads

@Ranshiin is a god. His dogma is absolute.

30. Likes Qoco liked this post
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I forgot to PM you... Not the rules themselves, but the placement. I think every forum has their own rules? I haven't checked all of them but so far I found like three different sets of rules. I wanted to know if all of them do have their own rules. If so then I think it's easier to make a Rules forum and put them in there, or a giant rules thread with the first post being an index to other posts.

If not then I can get used to it. Just think that it's hard to look as it is now.

Edit:

Something like this (posts are hyperlinked, by the way):

First post
    Second post
    Third post

And so on. The posts would be the rules for each forum. Each one gets one post.

Thinking about it, I could still make something like that for personal use since I plan on sticking around.
    The rules are all common-sense, standard typical mature behaviour rules really.

The reason each individual forum has its own sets of rules is just because each moderator has their own way of moderating. It's always been that way.

A specific rules' forum doesn't work because too many people would ignore it. Mods put rules' threads in their forums to specify rules that they believe that particular area needs so that they're seen every time someone goes in that forum and if someone misbehaves they can point straight to them We get too many people claiming to have 'not read the rules' even though the rules threads are usually the first thread in a forum >_>; (ugh kids)

It does seem confusing but ... it works better this way. ^_^;

32. Likes Qoco liked this post
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Makes sense, I suppose. Thanks for the reply.

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Hi there and welcome to the forum
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

35. Likes Qoco liked this post
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yoko Littner View Post

By the way, I just made my Xbox Live account a few minutes ago. I wanted to use Hydrus but somebody took it, so I went with Enidros, another word for Hydrus. Feel free to add me. I have over fourty, maybe fifty games. None are really that new though...

Quote Originally Posted by ~*Red*~ View Post
    Hi there and welcome to the forum
    Hi Red, late reply, but secure.

Member reyoki is on a distinguished road reyoki's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Kill Bill Katana Fox
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2014 08:58 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome to AF nice to meet you.

38. Likes Qoco liked this post
    Senior Member Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Gurren Gurren Dan Gurren Gurren Dan Gurren Gurren Dan
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2015 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You seem cool, man. Hope you have a nice time around here. I pretty much discovered this forum the same way you did. I googled "Animeforum", haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by horrendous
    I'm proud of you, son

40. Likes Qoco liked this post
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by reyoki View Post
    Welcome to AF nice to meet you.
    Thanks, reyoki. Nice avatar, I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Asseroya View Post
    You seem cool, man. Hope you have a nice time around here. I pretty much discovered this forum the same way you did. I googled "Animeforum", haha.
    Thank you too, Asseroya. Google can do wonders.

Junior Member maTe966 is on a distinguished road maTe966's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-16-2014 08:45 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: maTe966

A few years ago I thinked about Computer Science, but I prefered then the lazy life-style so I have a little problems with maths.
    Nice to meet You.
    ~~Welcome!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information