AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 19 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: The School of Seven Towers

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Default Re: RPG: The School of Seven Towers

Smiling, Jasper was just about to reply to Phoenix when Elisa transformed again. As this was the first time he’d seen the transformation, he couldn’t help but stare. What happened next terrified him, however.

Jasper had rarely felt so confused. These individuals he had just met at the school were at once apparently complex and unpredictable, and though this interested him beyond measure, he was also horrified. What was he to do? Juggernaut seemed to be sedating Elisa. “Juggernaut, is she okay? Has this happened before?” He had no idea what could have sparked this, and his confusion swelled. He looked over to Phoenix.

“Are you okay, Phoeni—Fefe?” He stepped a bit closer to get a better look at her face, peering at the spot where she’d been hit.

Senior Member Black-Cat0001 is on a distinguished road Black-Cat0001's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 05:20 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: OPG ECHO WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Cross Avantgarde View Post
    Smiling, Jasper was just about to reply to Phoenix when Elisa transformed again. As this was the first time he’d seen the transformation, he couldn't help but stare. What happened next terrified him, however.

Jasper had rarely felt so confused. These individuals he had just met at the school were at once apparently complex and unpredictable, and though this interested him beyond measure, he was also horrified. What was he to do? Juggernaut seemed to be sedating Elisa. “Juggernaut, is she okay? Has this happened before?” He had no idea what could have sparked this, and his confusion swelled. He looked over to Phoenix.

“Are you okay, Phoeni—Fefe?” He stepped a bit closer to get a better look at her face, peering at the spot where she’d been hit.
    "Yes I and the head mistress had to deal with some idiot staffes who were at each other's throats over way certain things were run, and I was forced to intercept and sedate them. The head mistress of the school is very cross! about violence and fighting. For what sparked her attack though I have no clue, but I'll be sure to find out once I take her in for questioning. " Juggernaut's frown spoke volumes on what shi thought about this incident and the past actions of those staff members who were trying to tear each other to bits. Shi had Elisa legs and arms cuffed with Military strength cuffs so they wouldn't be able to be easily broken. Shi put Elisa on hir back so shi could take her to the head's office. "Jasper can you help bring Fe..fe..in so she can get looked at? Please help her and follow me to the head's office!" without even checking to see if shi was being followed shi headed towards the Head's office.
    Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 02-07-2015 at 03:49 AM.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Hiro began using his sword to cut his way out. As long as the golems don't wake up again, getting out of the pile should be relatively easy. Mami and Mizuki on the other hand began digging for Hiro as he made his way out of the pile, albeit in a messy way.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Junior Member Scourgesdaughter is on a distinguished road Scourgesdaughter's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2016 12:27 AM
    Threads

Silver comes back her. Collor know covered in teeth with her friends by her sides she walks into the school

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

OOV: @\Seraphim Why thank you very much! ^_^

Phoenix was not expecting the transformation of course. She barely had time to react before Elise's paw came slashing across her face, causing her to stumble back, a hand to her bleeding cheek. She knew her mischief would cause her to get in trouble one day. she just didn't expect it to be with a werewolf, or whatever she may be.

She was so discombobulated she didn't realize immediately that Jasper was speaking to her. She focused on his face and smiled, despite her bleeding cheek. The scars weren't deep because she had moved back a bit just in time, but they stung like heck.

"I'm fine. I shouldn't have been so childish." She said, scoffing a bit.
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 02-08-2015 at 01:41 AM.

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Jasper's eyes widened when he saw that Phoenix was bleeding. "Childish?" he asked. "I didn't see what you did wrong. I just met Elisa and don't know her too well, but that was a surprise nonetheless." He shook his head, confused. "But more importantly...wait, let me get a better look." He took out the portable light from his workman's belt and used it to illuminate the side of her face. With one hand he held the invention and with one he covered the left side of it so as not to blind her while looking at her cheek.

"Hey," he said, smiling. "Good news. It's not that bad." He then frowned a bit and said, "But sadly all the tools I have in this belt are only effective for crude machines. I think we'd better follow Juggernaut to the school to get it looked at." He looked inside his belt anyway and pulled out a rag that had splotches of oil on it. "Don't worry, I'm just going to wipe off the excess blood. I won't let any oil get in the cut." He wiped at the small rivulet of blood that had trailed down her cheek and then put the rag back in the workman's belt. He was so used to treating cuts and scrapes that frequented anyone associated with working with metallic machines that he realized he had not asked permission.

"I'm sorry, that was kind of an impulse decision! I don't know much about medical treatment, but cuts and scrapes I'm very familiar with. Sorry if that was rude." Wanting to change the subject quickly, he added, "Want to follow Juggernaut back with me?"

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Phoenix allowed Jasper to do what he needed. She was too mesmerized by how gentle his movements were despite his calloused hands. She didn't even notice the oils he mentioned, though she smelled it just fine, and didn't even respond when he apologized. For some reason Juggernaut's name jogged her attention and she jolted back to reality. Confused by her own lagging, she absent-mindedly nodded and followed the lot.

Seeing Elise sprawled across Juggernaut's back, she suddenly felt like a fool. Jasper seemed like he was nervous so she decided to try and break some tension with causal conversation. She clasped her hands behind her back and smiled.

"That somehow look a little ironic to you? A cat-like being carrying an overgrown pup?" She asked. "I really shouldn't have provoked her like that. I'm too foolish for my own good at times." She said, chuckling a bit. "Thank you for your concern by the way." She looked at him from the corner of her eye. "Is it strange that I kind of like the smell of your handkerchief? Wanderlusters really shouldn't enjoy anything about mechanics. It goes against all of our beliefs."

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

OOC: Here is Juggernaut's current uniform.

Bic:Juggernaut turns hir back to look at the two with hir eyes, "When we get to the head's office You'll also be in for questioning Phoenix." Shi then looks forward again not paying them any attention.

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Jasper nodded to Juggernaut’s words, hoping that they weren’t more serious than he thought. He then turned to answer Phoenix.

“Ironic?” Jasper noticed the irony and laughed out loud, his tension easing. “Yeah, it is.” Maybe he was taking the situation too seriously. Phoenix was certainly lighthearted about it all, and this caused him to calm down a bit.

Though Jasper wasn’t sure what Phoenix had done to provoke the blow, he smiled when she mentioned his handkerchief. She had used that word when he would have used the word “rag.” Something was different about her, and he couldn’t help but be intrigued. When she mentioned the fact that she was a Wanderluster, his eyes widened.

“I would’ve guessed so! Really! I mean, one of my shop mechanics teachers gave a quick recap of the other cultures. We don’t get taught about them formally, so most of our info comes secondhand and usually in small increments. But he said that the Wanderlust culture is…well, I can’t remember verbatim, but you seem to fit into it perfectly. As in the way you take things lightly. Don’t get me wrong, I think that’s a great thing. You ought to see a Magitek inventor behave like an idiot when an invention works perfectly in the shop but malfunctions at our semi-annual invention fair. It’s a sight to behold.”

He laughed at a few memories of older Magitek inventors, including his grandfather, who lost their wits when a beloved invention broke down in front of everyone. Had Jasper known that Phoenix was already well accounted with the Magitek culture, he wouldn’t have rambled so. But one amazing thing that had transpired was that he remembered one of his grandfather’s failures and actually laughed about it.

“So, what’s this school like? Hopefully it runs better than the boggled inventions that I left back home.”

Isolated ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 12:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Tetsanosuke @Light Buster

Sam slowly got through and then heard a gush and what sounded like steel against rock or concrete. He moved faster than before and finally opened up an area where he could see Hiro.

"Someone call for rescue?" He meant as a joke. The goop that the golems had been spitting and tossing earlier was now dripping out of where the guys sword was sticking out of it. "We should probably move before something bad happens."

OOC: shall explain what i meant in a later post
    @Ranshiin @sunnyside @Blackwaltz @Princess Lemon @Thrasher J and anyone else involved!

Kids, adults, men, woman, wanderlusts, pactmakers, and celestials were gathered about, smiling, eating, dancing, huddled in some locations, and spread out in others.

"Welcome!" A wanderlust woman popped out in front of us and Skyla had to keep from jumping back in shock. "We hope that you made it here safely. We have a wonderful night ahead of you and your friends, Mr Senawane." She was shorter than Skyla, black hair, whitish grey eyes, and wore a very colorful dress. She held a rounded flute in her hand.

Skimro grasped her elbow and they all walked behind the woman and Hanze towards a row of tents. They entered the first and it seemed larger than what it had looked like from the outside.

"My name is Lea, I am the Predestines other." She spins around and smiles cutely, then bends forward slightly, hands on her knees. "This shall be your quarters for the evening and I do hope it is to your liking!"

"It will be fine, we shall finish up in here and meet you outside." Hanze ushered her out the tent and exhaled.

"Redress nicely, be prepared to dance and sing as was stated earlier. And, Skyla, you will stay close to me at all times." His eyes were still worn, it worried Skyla a lot. Her mother, on the other hand, seemed to put her hands on his shoulders but not able to actually touch him.

What was she thinking right now?
    Last edited by ELR; 02-10-2015 at 05:21 PM.
    I am no more a rose than I am its thorns.
    No more a gentle breeze than I am the hailing storm.
    I am no more hated than I am loved.
    And I am no more heartfilled than I am heartless.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@sunnyside @\Seraphim @Cross Avantgarde and I guess @Black-Cat0001 and anyone else who’s in this decidedly delightful group of stuff.

Since none of them said a further word to him Shi’ran departed Sefton’s room proper, left the lot of them behind (including the other Therian) and wandered the gaudy-looking halls of the Pactmaker tower until finding his way out and heading back towards central-campus. The dragon-Therian was disappointed that it had grown quite late, and yet nothing fruitful had come of the day in the end.

With a sigh he set his Hoverboard down on the pavement outside, fiddled with it a bit to activate it, and then stepped on to coast the journey back through the college grounds to head back to the Therian tower, back to his own little room and to go do something more productive and sleep. Seemed pretty quiet at least, because it was late. Probably nobody around, everyone seemed to be asleep … maybe the Wanderlusters were out somewhere having a late party or something, but for a long time he didn’t see anything.

He got as far as the central campus and the route back towards his own kin’s tower when … his ‘Board gave out under his feet. It stuttered, stumbled, wobbled left-and-right and up-and-down, slowly lost its levitation and then gave up altogether with a loud clank and a thud. Shi’ran very-rightly stumbled over onto his side after a meagre attempt to maintain balance, but aside from his pride he was unharmed in the end once he’d gotten back to his feet and picked the oft-unfathomable contraption up.

… He heard talking, then, from nearby. Something about a handkerchief and embarrassing stories. People were still around at the hour? Just the time for his board to run out of power … his fault for fooling around with it too much and not bothering to use his Therian regenerative magic to charge its power-source. So, who was he unlucky enough to embarrass himself near? After wandering for a minute he saw them emerge from an off-path trail from some trees … a bunch of people he didn’t recognise and … the weird cat-centaur-person Therian he’d seen earlier on who he’d tried to intentionally hit with his Hoverboard on the way towards Sefton’s tower.

And there was someone on her (or his? He couldn’t tell) back, who had been knocked out and chained-up for some reason? Great. He didn’t really want to get involved with whatever was going on, but likely they had seen him fall over and … well …

“… The hell are you all doing? Isn’t it a bit late in the evening for fights and cuffing people up? Or am I missing something here?” He asked, though directed more towards the one who he believed deserved the attention the most. The rest of them he didn’t really speak to in any way; they didn’t seem like they were deserving of being snide to.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

(Hiro) "Agreed."

Hiro quickly got out of the hole he was in as his fellow Bushi, along with Sam, helped him out.

(Hiro) "We should leave the area before they wake up again."

The Bushi girls nodded in agreement.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

“… The hell are you all doing? Isn't it a bit late in the evening for fights and cuffing people up? Or am I missing something here?” He asked, though directed more towards the one who he believed deserved the attention the most. The rest of them he didn't really speak to in any way; they didn't seem like they were deserving of being snide to.[/QUOTE]

Juggernaut did not give in to his emotions but replied honestly with a stern face, "This student is going in for questioning. She showed aggression of killing intent at Phoenix behind me. After back slapping Phoenix here, she transformed and tried to attack Phoenix directly."
    Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 02-11-2015 at 02:18 PM.

Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Phoenix didn't know exactly why she would be questioned as well but she figured Juggernaut knew what shi was talking about. Suddenly, she realized she was would give Juggernaut a nickname because they were friends and Phoenix had a penchant for nicknames. Should she call hir Jugs (not just due to the obvious reason)... Juggy? Naughty? Phoenix couldn't help but snort from the thought. This all took place in her head in a one second time span.

Back to matters at hand. Jasper's laugh. What a lovely sound. Not lovely as in musical, but refreshing. Phoenix smiled at this. Then he started to become really excited about the fact that she was a Wanderluster. She didn't know if all Magitek people were like this but she quite enjoyed it. He was so invigorated and every little thing fascinated him. It was adorable.

"I've never been to an invention fair before. I bet there's a lot of neat stuff to see."

He then asked her what the school was like she would have liked to know herself.

"I honestly just arrived here today. I was hoping you could tell me that." She laughed. "It's definitely going to take some getting used to. I'm not accustomed to being kept behind walls for so long, regardless of how much space there is within them."

They suddenly came upon a two-legged Therian who had just gracefully fallen off his hover board. Phoenix winced when he hit the ground and was about to ask if was hurt but when he looked up at them, he seemed a little embarrassed so she said nothing. He seemed to know Juggernaut but didn't seem all too pleasant about it. Phoneix frowned at the way he spoke to her friend but did not intervene.
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 02-12-2015 at 02:11 PM.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Reorienting himself from the explosion was not too difficult. It was an expected outcome considering the magical resonance that the device held within it. He stood up tall, gauging his body for wounds before starting his way down stairs. The bushi pulled some shards of crystal from the machine from his outfit, making note of where he would have to mend it.

Upon reaching the second floor stairway and noticing the first floor destroyed an eyebrow raised. This was a bit strange. He hoped his group was alright, so he created a few more hand signs like the one he used to glid into the building while looking for the best foothold he could find on the first floor. Hopefully the door was open and he could swoop through there. That could be the best vantage point to begin his search.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Sorry for not being around as much lately, I'll post a bit in the OOC thread and get to things here.

---------------------------
    @Light Buster @Tetsanosuke @ELR

If he adjusts his angle a bit Shisoume could look through the gap left by the collaps of the staircase into the foyer and see that Sam and the Bushi are standing around talking with each other.

He could also see the soft "stone" blocks he'd stepped on earlier. Some of them below look like they'd been chopped though, revealing a white inside. Among the blocks below are some golems, but they aren't moving at the moment.

The building seems other wise quite for the moment. In the stillness Shisoume (or any of the others) could notice that things aren't nearly so loud in the rest of the fake ruins either so other groups must also be finishing up. The teachers hadn't said anything explicitly about when a group would be "done" or how much time they would give, seeming to be deliberately vague to perhaps see what the students would choose to do. But if they were waiting for things to slow down, there might not be much time left. Though who knows?

-----------

@Ranshiin @~Shobu~ @\Seraphim @Cross Avantgarde @Black-Cat0001

OOC: Odd encounter, I didn't expect Ranshiin to do something quite like that, ah well, lets see how it plays for a bit.

I'd think the newcomers malfunctioning hoverboard would be the sort of thing Jasper would usually be interested in, but I could appreciate that Phoenix could be entirely distracting.

Also I'm posting this little bit as Seraphim requested I do it instead of them.

IC:

On Juggernauts back Elisa stirs, still groggy from the syrum, her magically enchanced body processing it faster than one might suspect. Most students would be down for quite a while after such a dose. Focusing her concentration just a bit, she begins using her biomagic, beginning to purge the poison from her system as other Therians purge the toxins from the post apocolyptic earth.

Up above the fellow in the grey cloak on the branch above simply perches, having barely moved at all or made any noise at all. There doesn't seem to be anyone else in this section of the forest at this hour, though more distant noises indicate that not every study has gone to bed yet.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 02-12-2015 at 12:14 PM.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"Oh looks like Elisa is starting to come around. I must make haste to the head's office now. if you want to follow and find out what is going on with this incident then, you may come if you wish with us." Juggernaut then focuses back on to heading to the head's office before Elisa woke up.

Member Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird's Avatar
    Gil
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2015 08:34 AM
    Threads

OCC: Hey I can finally post. Thanks Sunny :3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    As Elisa slowly wakes up, she realizes how much she messed up. Not only did she alienate these people from her, she could now bring shame to her family by being disciplined. However, a quick look around told her that Phoenix was as unhappy with this as her. This surprised her, having expected sarky arrogance from her. Maybe she had misjudged.
    Deciding not to give away her waking, she observed the situation with the newcomer, judging her time to break out.
    All credit to Shirosenpai from Otaku Central

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This is all I could really do given the situation. @sunnyside @\Seraphim etc etc.

”… Showed aggression and intent to kill, huh?” The dragon-Therian asked with a decidedly disapproving – and above all distrusting – tone … though he knew better than to discount a Therian being aggressive for some reason. ”All because she slapped someone? Makes me wonder what the hell reason there is behind that?”

Red-orange eyes flicked between the … cat-creature, and the other few people there including the one who frowned at him. He almost, almost looked like he didn’t even register it even though he did.

”Besides … the way you’re talking you’re acting like a freakin’ tutor, and I know you’re not … aren’t you acting a little too-…”

He got cut off by the unconscious and cuffed ‘student’ moving a little, followed by this announcement that they had to hurry to the main office and the large Therian-creature telling him he could follow if he wanted to find out what had happened. In fairness he felt more suspicious of what was going on – moreso that there was more to it.

In the end he chose not to waste his time going after them more than he spent finishing what he wanted to say. ”Oi, you realise it’s late, right? What makes you think the Head or President or whatever-the-f*** is still going to be awake to deal with this? You’re wasting your time, acting all high-and-mighty for knocking someone out over a punch-…”

He followed up until then, but then stopped dead and breathed out in a huff at the scene. Why did he even care that they were bullying this other student? Furthermore, did he want to get involved in whatever was going on with them? No … he didn’t, and he gave up all interest in it and thus refused Juggernaut’s offer to tag along with them, instead turning back around to head back towards his tower.

His little argument was perhaps an opportune moment for Elisa to break free – more-so if the Magitek-guy there took interest in his malfunctioning Hoverboard, but as far as Shi’ran was concerned he was done and he just wanted to go back to his room and sleep.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Arriving upon the head's office Juggernaut gave a special rap which would let the head know it was hir. The head coming down tired opened the door quickly assessing the situation ushered them in. Juggernaut explained in exact detail to the incident to the head, along with showing evidence which got projected from her necklace crystal. "So what would you like for us to do about this? The murderous intent on Phoenix'es life isn't so much the concern; However that Elisa back slapped Phoenix then transforming into a wolf and went for her life is! Next is what to do about that miss...(checking student listing) ...Miss Scrougedaughter."
    Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 02-12-2015 at 05:10 PM.

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

OOC: @Black-Cat0001 : I’m assuming that we don’t go to the head’s office, though you are welcome to; hence, I’ll have Jasper continue the conversation in the woods.

IC: At first Jasper was boggled by the fact that Phoenix had never been to an invention fair. It only made perfect sense when he remembered that he wasn’t surrounded by individuals in the Magitek culture constantly, as he was back home. He smiled at Phoenix and said, “That shouldn’t surprise me, but…hey, I could take you to one! I mean, some parts of it aren’t that exciting, but there are always two or three new and amazing things that make it to production.” He suddenly became aware that Magitek talk might bore her, and this was something new that he had never worried about. Strangely, he was happy to have to consider perspectives different than his own Magitek-laden one.

Embarrassment suddenly came over him as well. His knees felt weak as he looked more closely at Phoenix. This was a weird feeling, but it wasn’t new. Though later marriages were sometimes common among the Magitek, with individuals usually waiting until they had a few successful inventions under their belt to bear the cost of raising a family, Jasper still remembered how he had felt among a few of the Magitek girls. Even so, this one was different, and his stomach felt funny all of a sudden.

As it turned out, Phoenix was new too. Jasper felt more and more at ease as she spoke. She did seem restless in the school, but even that didn’t seem to truly bother her. He couldn’t help but envy her lighthearted way of dealing with unpleasant things.

Suddenly, the sound of a minor crash brought him to his senses. Looking over quickly his eyes caught two things: a hoverboard that seemed to be somewhat inoperable and what appeared to be a small dragon. He would have been bewildered by the dragon-like being in front of him, and it would have taken him some time to realize that this person, like Elisa, was another Therian. The hoverboard, however, had arrested his full attention, and those questions could wait. He was mostly oblivious to the new Therian’s harsh words for Juggernaut while he stared at the hoverboard, though he did pick up on a deriding tone in his voice.

“Fefe! You see that?!” he whispered quickly to her, still looking at the hoverboard. “Those hoverboards are magnificent devices! And this one surely worked at least a second ago. You think he’ll let me…” his words broke off, and he called out to the stranger on his own volition, full of excitement.

His excitement was so strong that he did not notice Elisa stirring, though this would have been a very welcome sight.

“Hey! I mean…I’m sorry to interrupt, but could you…did that hoverboard stop working all of a sudden?” He knew his next question should be whether the Therian wanted to fix it or not, but his excitement got the best of him. “May I see that hoverboard, sir? I’ll stay right here and treat it with the utmost respect.” Those words may have sounded funny, but Jasper meant them with all his being.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Cross Avantgarde @~Shobu~ I guess.

Shi’ran had anticipated the ‘lackeys’ (as he thought of them, as rude as that was) following the large cat-Therian-person off when he lost interest in them, only to be proven wrong by the Magitek-looking guy calling at him and begging him to allow looking at his Hoverboard. The dragon-Therian almost completely ignored the guy, but persistence was a virtue and he stopped on the path, twitched an ear and then turned and looked back to him.

”… It didn’t ‘stop working’, it just ran out of power.” He stated with a rather disinterested tone at the Magitek student, a brow raising in slight irk. This guy was being almost as obnoxious as that girl that had bothered him earlier. Then again, he knew most Magitek people were inquisitive and drawn to technology like that … much like himself, in fact, having been housed with a few of them before he’d come to the School.

He hadn’t been lying though, but he hadn’t been telling the truth, either. There was more than he let on, and Jasper was persistent enough that the dragon-Therian relented in the end with a sigh and turned to face him proper. His free hand clenched tight until knuckles cracked and popped, then he brought it to the conked-out contraption and held it out with both. ”Sheesh, fine, if it’ll stop you foaming at the mouth. I don’t get why you sorts are even interested in this thing. Is it because it’s old? Because I have it?”

He was displeased; the aforementioned crack-of-knuckles was a threat towards Jasper that if he even tried to run off with it then he’d regret it. He knew to be restrained, though; he respected the interest in technology that Jasper had.

(( OOC: Shi'ran is correct in saying that the Hoverboard (better known by technology enthusiasts as a Jet Board; his is a very old version) ran out of power, but he's hiding the fact that he knows it's malfunctioning and in need of some actual repair due to its age. He does have a fondness for technology too, which is why he didn't just tell Jasper to shove it. ))

Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Phoenix was unsure whether she should follow Juggernaut or Jasper. With Elise stirring, it would probably behoove her to follow Jasper since she figured she was the last person Elise wanted to see. Jasper ran off in too inspect the blue dragon-man's board and Juggernaut dashed in the direction of the Headmistress' office. Phoenix watched as her form receded into the distance with Elise still on her back. She could have sworn she looked at her. Maybe she was imagining things? Hesitantly, she followed Jasper towards the Therian's broken device.

”Sheesh, fine, if it’ll stop you foaming at the mouth. I don’t get why you sorts are even interested in this thing. Is it because it’s old? Because I have it?”
    Phoenix didn't appreciate the tone this guy was taking with Jasper. She'd felt an irritated sensation she rarely felt. It probably wasn't good to make two enemies in one day though. She'd give this guy the benefit of the doubt.

That was really hard to do when the guy was cracking his knuckles in a threatening manner towards Jasper.

"You should probably curb the hostilities. You're lucky you ran into Jasper with that thing. Some people wouldn't lose a wink of sleep over running off with it." She said.

On the surface she sounded calm, but deceptive appearances is something she learned while living with the War Dance tribe. She didn't like to use it. She'd rather be open about her how she felt, but she was playing by different rules at this school. She couldn't just dance, flirt, or fight her way out of something. Predetermined rules meant boundaries and though she didn't care for those much, she wasn't one to overstep a line unless necessary. Her travels taught her to be cautious of stuff like that: Things that could potentially get her into trouble with officials, or even worse, killed. And she quite liked living.

She would not however, idly stand by and allow someone to threaten a person like Jasper. Although they just met, she could tell he was easily distracted and good to the core. Reading people was almost like second nature to her. It a survival instinct that has kept her alive until now as well.

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Jasper heard the Therian’s comments, but they didn’t sink in; such was the distance between the two definitions of “hearing” and “listening.” He was far too entranced by the hoverboard, and once the Therian handed it out to him, Jasper couldn’t help but reach out eagerly. He did listen to the fact, however, that the hoverboard just needed a quick infusion of power.

Though he reached out so quickly, he received it delicately. Taking a larger rag out of his workman’s belt, he stretched it out across the ground. This one was as equally oil stained as the one he had handed Phoenix, but it was bright white. Such a background allowed him to carefully count and keep up with loose parts.
    Taking a multi-tool from the pouch, he quickly converted it from a screwdriver to a ply bar, and opened a small compartment on the bottom of the hoverboard.

He whistled briefly in wonder. “Hey…where was this made? It looks like it may have been assembled in a few different places. Well, either that or it’s a bit dated. They don’t even use this kind of wire anymore, but it’s always proven to be fairly reliable. These things are hard to come by, even where I come from. I mean, if you want a reliable one. A lot of people in my town are much more concerned with larger inventions while these nifty little devices go unnoticed. In fact, I’ve never even owned one.” It had not occurred to him that his rambling could be considered boring. Being a Magitek, he assumed everyone was just as interested as he. He looked over at Phoenix to make sure he wasn’t boring her, then returned to the hoverboard with that funny feeling in his stomach again.

He reached inside the opening and pulled up two coated wires. “Yeah. These wires are frayed at the end. You must have put a pretty good amount of distance on this. I can just clip these at the end and rewire them, and the fraying will be solved. The wires will be about a centimeter shorter, but you have plenty of length left to go.” While he was inspecting the device, he stopped short when he heard Phoenix defending him. Though he had been ignorant of the fact that the knuckle-cracking was a threat, it seemed—not surprisingly—that Phoenix was much more world wise than himself, and she knew what it meant. It warmed him deeply to know that she cared at least a little for him, though they’d met shortly before.

He smiled to himself while inspecting the wires at the thought, noting that this might just be the first time he’d ever been able to think about two things at once while working.
    He converted the multi-tool to a wire cutter and then thought better of progressing without permission. “Want me to fix the frayed wires? After that, a quick infusion of power should fix everything right up.”

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Shi’ran had already placed a frown on his lips and that frown became even more fervent at hearing this calmly-veiled warning from the Magitek-guy’s friend about how he was behaving. She wasn’t the only one who could harbour deceptive appearances – though he didn’t know that on her behalf. She didn’t appreciate him threatening someone to make a point? He didn’t like her warning him about doing it; she wasn’t his superior, or someone he even knew. He’d do whatever he felt that he wanted to do.

”… Don’t tell me what to do, miss … and don’t threaten me, especially about my Hoverboard.” He quietly told the to-him-unnamed lady with a rather condescending tone – though he wasn’t fighting the Magitek-lad’s desire to inspect his Hoverboard. ”Maybe some people wouldn’t lose sleep over stealing it … but then those people wouldn’t get ten steps before I stomped them into the dirt and left them in agony for the audacity. So back off. I’m not here to fight … so long as your friend here doesn’t pull anything funny, you can keep your passive-aggressive snideness to yourself. I’m not going to punch him for having a look at this thing.

-… Sheesh, I can see why she slapped you.-

The latter comment was grumbled so quietly under-breath that Shi’ran would be surprised if it got heard. Yes, he knew he was being rude, but he hadn’t exactly begged Jasper to look at his Hoverboard, had he? He’d said it was just ‘out of power’, which was true. He hadn’t had time to refill its power-source. He looked between the unnamed lady and the Magitek lad repeatedly, and he then sighed, grumbled and sighed again. Was it really in his best interests to be snarky and rude? He was beginning to think they weren’t really that cat-Therian’s lackeys, so perhaps it was best he … calm down and give them some benefit-of-doubt.

If this Jasper kid was so involved with his Hoverboard that he’d offer to fix it … then he was best off at least trying to be tolerable. He knew he was abrasive but … he was judging this guy from the girl he’d seen earlier. Perhaps Jasper didn’t deserve that judgement.

”… Okay, I’ll admit. It’s busted.” He finally told Jasper with a calmer and more measured tone; a sign that he wasn’t all snide word and teeth and claws and that he could be respectable if he wanted to. ”Damn thing’s so old that it is admittedly a little finicky at times … I just don’t have any means to do anything about it. What do you think? Or is this piece of junk too old even for you?”

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information