AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 18 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: The School of Seven Towers

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: The School of Seven Towers

@sunnyside @Thrasher J Some things need to be answered. Or maybe they were mentioned somewhere but I forgot, but bleh.

”Tierce is-…?”

Shi’ran for all intents seemed moderately unfazed when the Professor started to pause and struggle with explaining what exactly it was – though, expectedly, predictably and in good need, he did shut up and even back up as the man become overwhelmed by that … black mist stuff? That made him collapse. The dragon Therian looked equal parts confused and concerned – neither were for Sefton’s well-being but more just because he didn’t know what was going on, didn’t know what that stuff was and … he wanted the information.

He backed away from the presentation board and let Sefton’s familiars take control of the situation – they knew best, right? A frown eventually came over him as it seemed like he wasn’t going to get his answer and it frustrated him that he’d been told about this Jet Board, had sworn to help Sefton and then … this had happened. He felt he had wasted his time on the first day of the School’s opening, at least until the two others took over and explained what the Professor had been about to tell him and the other Therian about.

It seemed in the end that since Sefton was now ill, it was up to Shi’ran (and Aria) to decide to go it alone? Truth be told the Therian still wanted that Jet Board and if meeting this guy for this Golem thing would get him to it? But, the School’s President had told him that they couldn’t go alone. Well, nothing would stop him just leaving in the middle of the night, except that he didn’t know where Tierce was exactly – only that it was out in the wastelands.

“… So then. Dog, or the other guy.” Shi’ran spoke up after the explanation of the duty. It was hard to judge whether he was truly interested or not. ”If I were to go ahead with this, where would I need to head to reach Tierce? How far? How long? What does this Leopold guy look like? Would this Voth guy Sefton mentioned still have to go with us?”

He cared not if he insulted Shar or Y’sar in how he identified them but he didn’t really have any other method. He stood in wait, a brow raised in askance of the information. He said nothing on the President’s word aside from the Netherkin that’d been told to go with them for safety reasons. In the end it was his choice to make, right?
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Blackwaltz @ELR @Ranshiin @Thrasher J and just in case @Princess Lemon

Shar still faces Sefton but looks at Shi’ran out of the corner of his eyes for a moment.

"I think it would be fine. It's just Y'sar acting as a "substitute teacher" for Sefton, I suspect Y'sar is actually the better of the two to have when it comes to not getting into trouble. And there's still Voth coming along for security.

Y'sar can fly the masters small airship. You're trying to find an old cottage, well more of a little hideout hidden in a canyon in the wastelands on the edge of Tierce. I can mark the spot on a map. And then you remember Leopold don't you Y'sar?"

For his part Y'sar perhaps shows some discomfort in how his crowlike feathers ruffle, but his face maintains it's sanguine composure. "I'm not entirely sure I do. But I imagine it will be easy enough to figure out when we get there. I take it by your description that it is unlikely some family has moved in to the cottage to take advantage of a short commute to work?"

Shar gives a little snort. "No. I imagine you'll be able to figure it out."

Shar looks over at Voth as if to give him a chance to speak. For his part Voth still looks quite intimidating...but not entirely with it, and his form looks a bit more faded than before.

Shar looks back at the students.

"I think getting going soon might be good for him to get going soon. I'm sure he'll get with the program if there's any intensity out there. That's how those netherkin work. I guess the only question is if you want to get another student. Maybe a pactmaker in the tower."

Sefton looks a little worried about that, and Shar picks up on it.

"Well, and there was that Magitek girl that was sort of following Shi'ran around, she might still be around. Another student might not necessarily be more helpful anyway."

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Jasper took the flyer, read it, and placed it inside his vest pocket. "Thanks, Juggernaut." He still wondered where the girl had gone, but he was glad that things had seemingly calmed down. He had come to walk outside to slow things down, but it seemed like that would be a difficult feat around this place. Or perhaps he was judging things too quickly.

"Elisa, are you a student, or are you a faculty member as well?" he asked. He guessed the former, given her questions to Juggernaut about protocol, but he didn't want to assume.

Member Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird's Avatar
    Gil
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2015 08:34 AM
    Threads

"I am a student, although I have been away for a long time on Business in the motherland, hence I havent met you before" She nods politely at Juggernaught. "Thank you, I will respect thoser rules"
    Relaxing as much as her pride would allow, she sits on a log and crosses her legs.
    What to do now? She wonders.
    All credit to Shirosenpai from Otaku Central

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

@ELR @sunnyside @Tetsanosuke

Mami heard Sam as a rock flew past her and almost hit him. She quickly made her way out, with Sam helping her out as she was left to clean herself up. The others though were still stuck as Hiro used his sword to cut past the rock. Mizuki on the other hand move around the rocks to help Hiro escape.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Member Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird's Avatar
    Gil
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OCC:@~Shobu~ @Cross Avantgarde @black-cat 001
    ###################

Realising that this situation was awkward, Elisa decided to roam the woods. Something called out to her, a spark of need and anxiety... She stood up.
    "Jasper, Juggernaught, I'm heading for a walk to calm my nerves. You are free to come with me, I would apreciate the company"

She headed for the open green, noticing a large oak tree perfect for her to meditate upon the events while playing her violin.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Noticing the machine, he raised an eyebrow as he puzzled over it's purpose.

There was not much left for him to find, at least as far as he could figure. Perhaps this was the goal.

Once more he reared his weapon, taking a firm stance before utilizing the powerful cut on the machine, ready to ditch the room or endure any possible repercussion of the action.

Machines were not his specialty, but if this device let them see, then getting rid of it would blind them from catching him. Hopefully finishing the task.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

OOC: @~Shobu~ ; @\Seraphim ; @Black-Cat0001

IC: "Oh, I...yeah, that sounds good. I'll tag along." He nodded to Elisa and joined her in her walk deeper into the woods. If all of these people were here together in one spot, was it likely that more were around? Were students this likely to wander the grounds at this hour? The thought made Jasper happy. It seemed as if these students, instead of having their noses in some mechanical invention, were more apt to have their eyes wide open and straight ahead. This was his first impression of the students, and he liked it.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Light Buster @Tetsanosuke @ELR

Hiro finds himself able to move somewhat under the press of the soft blocks. Allowing him to use his sword and the unstoppable cut. It slices through the blocks like butter. However after being cut they just settle on him, leaving him cocooned in softness.

However it does give Mami and Sam a fair idea of where Hiro must be. However he's in a layer under layers of golems, who must have been higher up on the staircase as it fell apart.

Up above, Shisoume begins slashing into the machine. It has a certain ruggedness to its construction but it can't hold up to Sorrow-Wind. Especially once it hacks through a section of crystal. Already wary, Shisoume leaps towards the hole he had made in the wall as they start sparking getting some distance away before there is a flash and a hail of shards. Shisoume flies out of that room, across the hall, and into another room he hits the floor and rolls, managing to grab a book case to stop himself before slamming into the wall, though he sends books scattering all over.

Taking stock, he seems more or less OK, it wasn't that big of an explosion. He just has a half dozen small red crystals poking through his clothes and a short distance into his back. With the magic reinforcing him as with many in this world, that barely causes him to bleed.

The snake seems mostly OK as well, just dizzy from the flying and rolling while on his leg, at least as far as Shisoume can tell.

Down below everyone would have heard some ruckus above. And afterwards all the golems seem to stop wiggling, making extraction of everyone fairly straightforward.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 02-02-2015 at 11:36 PM.

Senior Member Black-Cat0001 is on a distinguished road Black-Cat0001's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 05:20 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: OPG ECHO WOLF

Juggernaut follows the two further into the forest alert for any other troubles, and is in radar mode both eyes and ears scanning for danger, while focusing at the same time on the two in front of hir. Shi took out hir guitar to help calm down hir nerves,"Mind if I play my guitar a bit Elisa?" Juggernaut taps hir necklace which begins to shine a little in the moonlight. A tune rhythm begins to come out.
    Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 02-03-2015 at 04:38 AM.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

@ELR @sunnyside @Tetsanosuke

Hiro now found himself stuck though it would seem that the golems have finally stopped, for the time being. At this point, all Hiro can do is wait for help. Mizuki and Mami, along with her dragon, move to Hiro to rescue him from his position. Hiro prepped his sword again to cut his way out.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Isolated ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 12:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: @sunnyside I do hope i understood, if not then please let me know and i shall fix.

The second Sam saw the golems, he stepped back and assessed the situation. They seemed to have issues getting up. "It's as if they are having issues getting up."

Mami seemed to just nod, or he assumed it was a nod from what he had just said.

"Maybe there is an alternative route to get them out than just straight forward, I would rather not deal with them."

As he moved a few feet to the left, he hoped his theory correct and that no golem would be in the way this way to saving the other Bushido.

Then a noise happened far above them, it caused Sam to jump, his eyes looking up though he knew he couldn't see a thing. And when his eyes looked down, it seemed the noise got louder, he hoped he could unbury them quickly before the golems got into action again.

Against the burning heat of the sand, the moon was beginning to become visible, beautiful, full, and breath taking. Almost close enough to touch, or that is how it felt to Skyla.

Her body ached and feet felt blistered, other than Sone and Leopold singing and having fun, not much conversation was had, or none that Skyla could hear. She knew something was up, knew whoever they were meeting was making her father antsy, and may end badly. Or that is how it felt to her.

After a full day of walking, many sounds of her stomach growling, as well as the others, and the air chilling down, they made it to an encampment, could hear multiple instruments, and men, woman, and children of plenty singing, most in tune.

"We'll be resting here this evening." Leopold announced, he seemed excited.

"We'll feast with them and sing and dance, it is mandatory for important certain guests." Sone added. "They LOVE having Hanze around. He always brings them things they need in exchange for a nights rest whenever he comes here."

"And it will give us time to eat." Hanze added. "Those may seem like great things but I would rather be left to rest and leave after we are done. Sadly, the pact made requires all of the above for me and my guests when we come." He looked sad, flustered, and as if he aged in just that short time. He looked over at me and tried for a smile. "Stay close."
    Last edited by ELR; 02-03-2015 at 11:36 AM.
    I am no more a rose than I am its thorns.
    No more a gentle breeze than I am the hailing storm.
    I am no more hated than I am loved.
    And I am no more heartfilled than I am heartless.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

@\Seraphim ; @Black-Cat0001 ; @Cross Avantgarde

Had Phoenix not heard the music first, she would have heard the footsteps through the grass. She had apparently fallen asleep at some point during her day dreaming and awoke feeling much more rested than she had started out. Sitting up, she stretched and yawned, her shawl falling languidly onto her crossed legs. The music and singing seemed to be moving towards her. Curious, she stood, tying the shawl around her hips. One of the faces she recognized as her new friend Juggernaut, but the other two she had yet to meet.

Her eyes, by nature, fell immediately on the dashing gentleman in white and gold. It took her but a mere glance up and down his form whether she was attracted him or not. Her natural instinct was to flirt, but she was no longer wandering from town to town. Regardless of what she wanted to do, this was a school and she had to act somewhat appropriately to societal norms. She wasn't daft. She knew Wanderlusters sometimes had an unpleasant reputation, especially when it came matters of affection. She had heard stories of men leaving their wives to follow a Wanderlust woman and ended going back to their town with broken hearts. She herself had been victim to threats that if she came within ten feet of someone's significant other, she'd pay dire consequences. The life of a Wanderluster was not always love and leisure but she certainly didn't expect such animosity when she left her tribe.

Therefore, she would tread carefully with anyone she was even mildly attracted to here, where word could spread faster than wildfire and where you see the same thousands of people everyday. Taking a deep breath, she collected her satchel, slinging the strap over one shoulder to rest at the opposite hip and walked towards the trio, waving with a smile.

"Hey Juggernaut! Long time no see huh?" She said, chuckling. "And who are these fine folks, might I ask?"

Gil
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OCC:@~Shobu~ @Cross Avantgarde @black-cat 001
    Thanks for just going along with this it's based on a suggestion with from our wonderful game master
    Shobu, I'm not being rude/judgemental on your character just because, I though it would be interesting to have some tension between our characters as we are so different
    ##################
    Elisa eyed the girl with distrust. She opened her mouth to say something but when the girl spoke to Jaggernaught she backed down and stood behind them. Although she tried not to judge people on apearences, she had a bad feeling about this person. The first thing she noticed was how her eyes wondered over Jasper. (Occ: the gentleman in white is jasper right?) Against her own judgement, Elisa growled very quietly. This person reminded her far too much of the Wanderluster that had ruined her and her mother's life.
    Last edited by Clockwork Bird; 02-04-2015 at 01:23 AM.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

This growling Elisa did after Phoenix spoke to hir didn't go unnoticed by Juggernaut," These two who are keeping me company are Eslia, and Jasper the magitech. I am making my rounds while enjoying their company. We just had a bad encounter with a student here, and she has destroyed some school property. Not to mention was threatening to cause trouble and injure other fellow students. I have evidence here that shows what she has done so far." juggernaut indicated the black crystal necklace around hir throat that almost completely blended in with hir fur if it weren't for the moonlight to reflect the silhouette.

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Jasper couldn’t help but have his tension eased by Juggernaut’s guitar, and he almost smiled. His homesickness and bewilderment over who his generous benefactor that had sent him here was finally being displaced a bit. It was displaced even more when they suddenly happened upon a girl who was wearing clothing that Jasper had never seen before. Her skin was a shade darker than his and he had never seen hair styled quite like she had styled it back home among the Magitek. It was luxurious, and it did not even occur to him that he might be gawking. It became obvious that she knew Juggernaut. He couldn’t help but swallow when he thought that she looked back at him.

Asking for their names, he replied, “Jasper. Jasper Baire.” He gave the usual pause after his last name. No one flinched or seemed to recoil so he continued, a bit more confident. “Just got here.” He knew he should say more, but it seemed very difficult all of a sudden. He looked to Elisa, but it seemed she was behind him. He turned a bit and looked at her, and though he couldn’t be sure, he was almost certain she was not as happy as before, but he didn’t detect her growl.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Light Buster @Tetsanosuke @ELR

OOC: The golems are now just lying still. While it'll take some "digging" i.e. piling up blocks in the foyer, it's fairly straightforward to get Hiro out so I'll leave that to you. It's also somewhat up to Sam what sort of mental connection he has with his snake (vague feelings, telepathically linked, or entirely seperate).

Gil
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OCC:@~Shobu~ @Cross Avantgarde @black-cat001
    #################################################
    Realizing that her discontent was far too obvious and rude, Elisa tried to smile. Although she was very aware of how fake it must have looked.
    "I am Elisa va Elgarde" she speaks to Phoenix in a stiff manner. She bows crudely.
    Her eyes start wondering on the surrounding area, unsure what to do.

Isolated ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 12:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Sam does not truly trust that the golems shall stay still for long so he is trying to get around them. As for his snake, they are separate completely. The snake knows where he is at all times but not reversed.

Even though they were light, it was time consuming but annoying.

Mami seemed to just stare at one point of the flooring, it was just as infuriating as helping them out of the stone, or whatever it truly was.

Too much time passed as he kept unburying them, he got close to their depth and would soon need to dig towards them.
    I am no more a rose than I am its thorns.
    No more a gentle breeze than I am the hailing storm.
    I am no more hated than I am loved.
    And I am no more heartfilled than I am heartless.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

OOC: @\Seraphim Oh I know you're just staying in character! This is gonna be fun XD

Smirking, Phoenix arched an eyebrow at the brown-haired girl and placed a hand on her hip. She was about to say something about her little growl, but was cut off when the ever-friendly Juggernaut spoke. Relieved that shi had stopped Phoenix from something potentially rude, she smiled at the black-furred Therian.

"I'm sorry to hear that you've already had such troubles on the first day. Although, I do find that pendant very complementary to your lovely fur."

She looked to the one who introduced himself as Jasper. Up close, he was much more handsome. His ragged boots, utility belt, and calloused hands simply confirmed that he was indeed Magitek. She couldn't remember her Magitek parents to save her life but she has been to enough cities to point them out in a crowd. She'd always found the way they'd take things and make incredible creations very admirable. Even simple tinkering and fixing objects intrigued her. She wouldn't even know where to begin with a broken lamp.

His nervousness made her giggle a little. Men like him were much more charming than the eager and straight forward one--not that she was picky or anything. She was overly extroverted enough on her own. Curbing her flirtatious nature would be more difficult than she realized. "It's a pleasure Jasper. I'm Phoenix, but you can call me Fefe if you want."

The other girl, Elise, finally came out from behind Jasper and introduced herself. Disdainfully, she might add, but none-the-less an introduction. Her mannerisms peaked the Phoenix's mischievous side and she bowed in a dramatic sweeping motion, bending at the knee.

"Such an honor to make your acquaintance Miss Elgarde." She then proceeded to take one of Elise's hand and placed a gentle kiss the back.

Gil
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OCC: @~Shobu~ I love your style of writing, its amazingly immersive :3 Also @Cross Avantgarde @black-cat 001 Ill stop posting so frequently just wanted this to happen before your reactions to push the story along a bit.
    ################################################## #
    As Phoenix introduced herself to Jasper, Elisa studied her appearance... Her trousers, albeit very pretty in look seemed to Elisa so vulgar. Not to mention the scarsicty of Phoenixe's clothing in general. She was broken out of though by Phoenix complimenting Juggernaughts necklace. This made her glance at her own... It was a pure diamond dagger, there for protection. It was given to her by someone so important, although it was so long ago it was hard to remember how or why. A forgotten Raison d'être. Elisa smirked, but she went into complete shock when the girl in front of her bowed and kissed her hand. Snarling loudly and losing control, Elisa transformed into her halfwolf state and before she could stop herself slapped Phoenix across her face with the back of her hand.
    Last edited by Clockwork Bird; 02-05-2015 at 04:10 PM.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Juggernaut reacted instantly. Shi quickly goes to over power Elisa using her powerful body pins Elisa to the ground, holding her arms behind her back forcefully." Now! When You Calm Down I'll Let You Get Up!!!"

Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 02-05-2015 at 04:23 PM.

Gil
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Elisa snarled as the heavy body pinned her down. Although she tried to calm herself the smirking arrogant face of the Wanderluster drove her insane. Her instincts took over, and in a moment she had escaped Juggetnaughts grip, turned into a full wolf and jumped for Phoenixes throat, teeth ready to sink in. Rage consumed her, destroying all traces of intellect.
    Last edited by Clockwork Bird; 02-05-2015 at 04:23 PM.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Juggernaut's 400 pound body of mostly pure muscle Body slams Elisa to the floor and struggling to keep her contain pulls out and puts a injector into Elisa body a drug which quickly reacts put the patient to sleep is injected into her of a small dose.
    Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 02-05-2015 at 04:58 PM.

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@sunnyside And whoever else because … I don’t really know who else is involved in this. It seems everyone else has given up.

Shi’ran listened in silence as his question regarding where Tierce was and how to get there was explained to him. Travelling there by airship, huh? Interesting. Perhaps not the safest method of transport, but at least it would be quick. Even so, over the explanation he became gradually disinterested not in the sake of not wanting to go, but because it was insinuated that he was suggested to leave during the night.

Quite frankly, he didn’t want to, and he turned a rather visible frown at the mention of that girl that had approached him during the morning. She’d been following him? They knew she’d been following him?

”… Airship, right, right. Well … whatever. It’s not up to me to get any other students or whatever, is it? That’s I guess up to you to figure out since the Professor so badly needs someone to go meet this Leopold guy.” The dragon-Therian grumbled and, very visibly, made it known he wanted to leave – and went to do so.

He stopped at the door and looked back to regard Shar, Y’sar, Sefton, etc etc with a raised brow. ”I’ll still go, but not tonight. Like hell I’m stowing away on an airship overnight, and plus that gives you time to find a couple other people to help, right? So, I’ll be at my Tower. The Therian one, the … ugh, the one with the vines and waterfalls and s***. When whoever’s going is ready, come find me. The rest you can figure out yourself. I agreed to help only because I want to meet this guy with the Jet Board, the rest doesn’t matter to me.”

He said no more, and left it in Shar and Y’sar’s hands to sort out the transport and to find any other students or personnel to go with them to Tierce. He took his Hoverboard and left the room – and Sefton’s room altogether, after debating whether to deliberately knock something over out of spite (and deciding not to in the end). He knew it was late, and he wanted to back to his own quarters and get some sleep. He was also a little frustrated by the whole farce.

(( This is basically me giving sunnyside leeway to see if anyone else can join in on the journey. He’s also going to be walking through the school campus back to the Therian tower now, not sure what’s going on there’s that … thing, going on in the woods. >.> ))
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information