AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Destiny Beta

Doll Girl Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster Soras Keyblade Alice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-17-2014 03:25 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Dragons Rioting PSN ID: ManyuuHikenchou

Default Destiny Beta

SO far I love playing Destiny and it's a great game with great voice acting and characters customization.

Aggressively stupid Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Kawaiislice Alice Pocket Watch
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2024 04:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Destiny Beta

I'm not very impressed. It's way too overhyped and it doesn't live up to it. Granted, it's a AAA title. But nowadays that doesn't equal a great game. I'm seriously doubting wether I should get it or not. They're not leaving me much choice since PS4 has like 2 games.

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I dunno, I've been pretty impressed with it so far - 360 version and stuff, so I didn't expect nifty graphics.

Not a fan of the competitive gameplay though, but the co-op is quite fun. I guess I'm gonna have to see how it pans out as to whether I bother somebody into buying me a copy or not.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I like it so far, but I honestly can't say I'm impressed. I've been playing the beta on the X1 and I'd give it maybe a 7/10? I'm sure when I get the actual game that initial rating wil change though!
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Senior Member Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Gurren Gurren Dan Gurren Gurren Dan Gurren Gurren Dan
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2015 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Actually, I think it's sad that it's so hyped.. I was really excited at first, but then I got sick when bungie started writing the same things over and over. Saw loads of comments saying "We know" all the time, haha. I've seen some gameplay of it recently, and a lot of people are comparing it to Halo. It's basically a Halo-game with a broader world to discover and RPG-elements from what I've gathered.
    Quote Originally Posted by horrendous
    I'm proud of you, son

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Asseroya View Post
    Actually, I think it's sad that it's so hyped.. I was really excited at first, but then I got sick when bungie started writing the same things over and over. Saw loads of comments saying "We know" all the time, haha. I've seen some gameplay of it recently, and a lot of people are comparing it to Halo. It's basically a Halo-game with a broader world to discover and RPG-elements from what I've gathered.
    Halo vs Borderlands, is what people I know say. There's a definite element of randomness to the loot, and of course:

"Eermergerd, wen I point mah gunn at ppl and clik big numbrs cum out their heds!!! loll!!!111one"

It's annoyingly got promise, overhyped or not. 'Annoyingly', because I won't buy it even though it's pretty good.

Junior Member Rotes Tier is on a distinguished road Rotes Tier's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Nunchaku
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2014 11:25 PM
    Threads

So far my Fire Team and I have had a lot of fun with Old Mother Russia. Sure there are not a lot of different things to do right now Mission-Wise, but it is just the Beta. We got to play the next Mission in the Campaign today on the Moon. Our Fire-Team had already leveled up as much as the Beta will allow us to and so the first horde of enemies were taken down quickly, and efficiently. However, we had so much fun we decided to go at it on a higher level of difficulty. It was much more grueling and took a little longer to accomplish. Needless to say the Challenge was accepted and we kicked Hive butt.

There will be Opinions. Some say, "Yeah! It's awesome!" Then there will be the 'Skeptics'. I have enjoyed it so far and I can't wait to get my PS4 Bundle! Hail, Exo! XD

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Good so far, but I'm having trouble finding where I can play matchmaking.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Junior Member Rotes Tier is on a distinguished road Rotes Tier's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Nunchaku
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2014 11:25 PM
    Threads

Go to the Crucible for random Match Making, EX: 6v6, TDM, etc. For Co-Op go to the Tower and just ask around for people to join you. Voice Chat is enabled now btw

Aggressively stupid Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Been playing it some more on PS4. I'm pretty good at the campaign stuff. I SUCK at crucible, but that's cause I have bad gear. Having trouble finding good loot. Also, some enemies are WAY overpowered. Like that big metal crab thing. I had a squad of 3 and we took over half an hour to take it down. I hope they nerf some of the bosses.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Spider Tank (yes, that's the actual enemy name) is meant to be overpowered. It's essentially a Raid Boss.

Also I am probably the first person to have barrel rolled a Pike to death on the Moon. Just because I got carried away with doing barrel rolls. WHOOOOOO so worth it though.

Also also as frustrating as it can sometimes be with finding ammo, I'm glad that loot drops are client-side. That means I don't have to worry about 'stealing' encrypted engrams by accident. By the way, Amber, green engrams are generally the way to go for getting decent loot. All my guns and most of my armor I've got from engrams. Last night me and my friends were replaying one mission repeatedly just to farm for green things. It was fun.

Fusion rifles are amazing btw. So much recoil, though, and I don't think they can crit.
    Last edited by Ranshiin; 07-27-2014 at 06:12 AM.

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ranshiin View Post
    Spider Tank (yes, that's the actual enemy name) is meant to be overpowered. It's essentially a Raid Boss.

Also I am probably the first person to have barrel rolled a Pike to death on the Moon. Just because I got carried away with doing barrel rolls. WHOOOOOO so worth it though.

Also also as frustrating as it can sometimes be with finding ammo, I'm glad that loot drops are client-side. That means I don't have to worry about 'stealing' encrypted engrams by accident. By the way, Amber, green engrams are generally the way to go for getting decent loot. All my guns and most of my armor I've got from engrams. Last night me and my friends were replaying one mission repeatedly just to farm for green things. It was fun.

Fusion rifles are amazing btw. So much recoil, though, and I don't think they can crit.
    You mean those charge shot burst things? Nah, they can't crit. And what mission is the most efficient to farm?

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Me and my friends were doing the level 5 (level 8 on Hard) mission where you go looking for that radar dish thing and have to fight off some Hive. We were getting some good gear from it. I'd assume the Moon mission must give good loot too but when me and my friends did it we got level 9/10 stuff so boo.

We also inadvertently traced our way to Spider Tank during some free-roam bounty missions and got some there since we came across a lot of level 8/9 enemies on the way through, which was fun.

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ranshiin View Post
    Me and my friends were doing the level 5 (level 8 on Hard) mission where you go looking for that radar dish thing and have to fight off some Hive. We were getting some good gear from it. I'd assume the Moon mission must give good loot too but when me and my friends did it we got level 9/10 stuff so boo.

We also inadvertently traced our way to Spider Tank during some free-roam bounty missions and got some there since we came across a lot of level 8/9 enemies on the way through, which was fun.
    So I take it you're buying Destiny? >w>

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft no haha, it was a free beta. I thought 'why not'.

Although I've made a bet with some friends regarding another game so if I lose that bet I'll be buying it on xbox one, yeah.

~Neko Neko Neko~ KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Cookie Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 02:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I played the Alpha right after E3, It was awesome, Played the Beta... ehhh it was "okay".

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KyouFalls View Post
    I played the Alpha right after E3, It was awesome, Played the Beta... ehhh it was "okay".
    That's because not much was changed from the Alpha.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I never played the Alpha, but I watched some footage and the Beta isn't really any different from the Alpha at all. There's probably a few different missions and I guess bugfixes and stuff.

I haven't really come across any problems with it, except for the past two days I've been getting a lot of in-game stuttering/lag which I guess is Bungie stress-testing the servers. I'm otherwise really impressed by how little lag there actually is, whether that's in-part due to gun/special damage being calculated client-side or just because the servers are that good.

If I do get this game I will be getting the Xbox One version though. Nothing wrong with the 360 version but, as far as I'm concerned I'm not going to be buying any more 360 games. Any new games I get will be xbox one or PC.

~Neko Neko Neko~ KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Cookie Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 02:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou+ View Post
    That's because not much was changed from the Alpha.
    Yeah.. I stopped playing the Beta after a few hours, It basically was the same exact thing

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welp, beta is over I guess. The server is offline.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oh well. It was fun while it lasted.

I wish I'd known the Moon mission was limited-time. I'd have done it more times.

Senior Member Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Gabumon Cylon Centurion
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2017 08:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I want this game badly.

I'll be getting it for both 360 and One though. Hopefully the character data transfers between systems like it did in the beta, that'll be schweet.

Also, am I the only one that got overly happy at the fact you can dance in the game?
    Also, here's a clip of my buddy getting some sick air in game.
    No power in the 'verse can stop me...

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Probably getting it for PS4. Here's hoping you keep your beta stats and stuff.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Velvet_Nightmare View Post
    I want this game badly.

I'll be getting it for both 360 and One though. Hopefully the character data transfers between systems like it did in the beta, that'll be schweet.

Also, am I the only one that got overly happy at the fact you can dance in the game?
    Also, here's a clip of my buddy getting some sick air in game.

I must be the only one who successfully piggybacked on an NPC. And yes, randoms saw me do this and thought it was hilarious.

edit

Despite my hatred of Activision I will probably be getting this on Xbone. I say 'despite' because I know I promised I'd never buy an activision game but ... co-op fps games are fun, and I know a lot of people who will get this ._.;
    Last edited by Ranshiin; 07-29-2014 at 08:23 AM.

Senior Member Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Gabumon Cylon Centurion
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2017 08:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Bahahaha. Onward to victory Hunter Vanguard man!

Yeah, when I saw it was published by Activision, I was kinda, "Ehhhhhhhhh," but holy nut balls the beta was so much fun, and I want the full game.
    No power in the 'verse can stop me...

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information