AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Final Fantasy X Nemesis Help...

Mystic Nocturne Bird
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Dice D20 Soras Keyblade Photoshop
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2010 10:59 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Default Final Fantasy X Nemesis Help...

Well, after I couldn't get it unlocked on my game I checked ffinsider.net. I read that In order to unlock Nemesis, you need to capture 10 of every monster from every area, and fight and defeat every monster from Original Conquest at least once.
    • Capture 10 monsters from every area check
    • Fight and defeat every monster from Original at least once check
    So...if anyone knows of anything else that has to be done to unlock Nemesis, feel free to say.
    Last edited by Chocobo; 07-23-2007 at 01:54 PM. Reason: Redone post

With A Tip Of My Hat ///////// I Bid You Farewell

Jose does not forgive! Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 08:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: PMMEFORTHIS

I think you've done everything needed but trust me it is really hard good luck
    pm me if you beat it

Mystic Nocturne Bird
    Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by jose101 View Post
    I think you've done everything needed but trust me it is really hard good luck
    pm me if you beat it
    Well...hmm I've been checking on Nemesis to see if it was there after still continuously fighting the monsters in the arena, and it's still not there. ;_; I just want Nova didn't get it from any of those Omega boss things...didn't use Kimahri

Sexeh Clown...? Kiado Genesis has much to be proud of Kiado Genesis has much to be proud of Kiado Genesis has much to be proud of Kiado Genesis has much to be proud of Kiado Genesis has much to be proud of Kiado Genesis has much to be proud of Kiado Genesis has much to be proud of Kiado Genesis has much to be proud of Kiado Genesis's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2007 03:09 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Penis

Capture 10 of every monster in all areas..
    Defeat every normal monster in every area in the arena..
    And defeat all of the created monsters in the Species/Area Conquest and Original..

Does that clear things up?

Jose does not forgive! Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Chocobo View Post
    Well...hmm I've been checking on Nemesis to see if it was there after still continuously fighting the monsters in the arena, and it's still not there. ;_; I just want Nova didn't get it from any of those Omega boss things...didn't use Kimahri
    yea me too i miss it but then i got it i'll look around to see what's wrong

Mystic Nocturne Bird
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Kiado Genesis View Post
    Capture 10 of every monster in all areas..

Defeat every normal monster in every area in the arena..
    And defeat all of the created monsters in the Species/Area Conquest and Original..

Does that clear things up?
    For the Species/Area conquest I defeated those monsters at least five times each.

Sexeh Clown...? Kiado Genesis has much to be proud of Kiado Genesis has much to be proud of Kiado Genesis has much to be proud of Kiado Genesis has much to be proud of Kiado Genesis has much to be proud of Kiado Genesis has much to be proud of Kiado Genesis has much to be proud of Kiado Genesis has much to be proud of Kiado Genesis's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Alright, but what about the original?
    o____o If you did, well, there's nothing else I can do for yah.
    Sorry to say.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

For the Species/Area conquest I defeated those monsters at least five times each.
    Yeah i checked and you should be able to fight it

cool sig

Mystic Nocturne Bird
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Alright, but what about the original?

o____o If you did, well, there's nothing else I can do for yah.

Sorry to say.
    Well, the original i've fought the monsters there at least 4 times...Shinryu once, and ultima buster twice.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Well, the original i've fought the monsters there at least 4 times...Shinryu once, and ultima buster twice.
    Well, if I were in your shoes..
    I would just do it all over again, from the beginning.
    But, make sure you grab a few pieces of paper and record everything you do..
    Just to make sure you've done it all and junk.

Mystic Nocturne Bird
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Well, if I were in your shoes..

I would just do it all over again, from the beginning.
    But, make sure you grab a few pieces of paper and record everything you do..

Just to make sure you've done it all and junk.
    I've...already recorded when I fought the monsters and defeated them... ;_;

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I've...already recorded when I fought the monsters and defeated them... ;_;
    Then do it again!
    Dx

Mystic Nocturne Bird
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Then do it again!

Dx
    Well, did that and still...NO NEMESIS. ;_; shall go an play a little more blitzball now and hope for Wakka's sigil...
    ___
    =D Unlocked it! I decided to NOT save between battles. Done with doing random things with my FFX game. Hmm, sorta. Still need to get T and O. Uh.. one's in that one room with two Chimera's and the other is...in Bevelle?
    Last edited by Chocobo; 07-23-2007 at 10:23 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information