AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: RPG: Dream Team

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Default Re: RPG: Dream Team

As Jessica and Johnny sought cover, John had his camera at the ready, shutter noise and sound off to get a shot of the demons that just popped up. These are fascinating creatures in deed. Of course, he would be able to take them down with his bat at the ready while Jessica took out her MP7 for close range engagement should the creatures find their presence. Although this is just a dream, anyone may not be able to leave it alive...
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cookie Wine Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2014 03:04 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: let's revive this RPG
    p.s.: these creatures remind me silent hill or amnesia

Amber observed Nate and Immanuel drama. She smiled to herself as they argued over such an unimportant things. And the girl Behind Nate... She looked... Amber did not knew is she was ready
    Johnny asked her about pictures
    "huh?.. Oh yes, ok... I don't want these photos of the reminder" she said looking at the pictures of those.. creatures.
    Freaky stuff....
    Then they prepared to go. She stood next to Nate and his sister. She looked at the girl and then the girl turned to her. Amber smiled to her
    Onew by Ωmega
    "If my joy brings you happiness, I am thankful"

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Tanith nervously smiled back. She didn't look frightened of the creatures, thou Nates arsenal of weapons and his close proximity to his sister may have had somethin to do with that. Nate looked at Johnny. Are you mad? he thought. Then he shook his head. I suppose we might nneed some evidence for study. Hopefully the beasties don't hear anything/''

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

OOC: I'm going to try and start this guy back up again. @Kiss of Death - The charaters are more based off of Alice the Madness Returns more than anything but also a twist of DMC (Devil May Cry) and others.

Anyways, here goes a post.

IC:
    @Kiss of Death , @Nitro245 , @Light Buster , @Luzifer , @animereality

Jake smiled at the way this team thought. Hiding behind a tree felt safe but he knew this would not last to long. He eyed the beasts carefully and watched as they inched up the street. One of them let out a horrifying screech. It hurt Jake's ears terribly and he covered them. It was true he was really the only one who knew much about these beasts but he was almost as clueless as everyone else.

Truth is, no other group really made it past this point.
    "Immaunel. If were going to act we need to do it now and quickly."
    He awaited a response as those things stopped right where they walked.

One of them took more steps forward and stood on it's hind legs, smelling the air. It hissed and let out another terrible screech. It fell back down and went back into the others. They all gathered together and black smoke filled the streets. Jake knew where this was going and he looked urgently around. He had to listen to the leader that was his role in all of this.

As the black smoke filled the air it went into the lungs of everyone. Then suddenly it all left, going back to the three monsters. More were beginning to form right in front of their eyes. Three more were created right before them, then another three, then another three.

12 in all stood and then they began to merge.

"It's becoming more dangerous, the dream is evolving. It's doing something that a normal dream should not do." Jake said to himself mostly.

As they merged they formed a girl, as she stood only bare cloth covered her body. She smiled and let out a screech like those beasts have down now twice before, however not even more high pitched and more female-ish. As it formed and stopped it's screeching, and a very thin blade formed in her hand.

"My color... where is my color..." she wobbled as she walked further down the road. As if she was watching for the first time.
    "Where is my color... of red..." she wobbled down the street, slowly. Making her way towards the group.

Jake looked at Immaunel
    "What should we do."

Let's see what happens.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Jessica raised her weapon toward the girl that formed and placed the cross hair on the girl's head. She was prepared to fire the shot while Johnny took out his trusty baseball bat. The creature slowly made it's way toward them but they held back their attack until Immaunel gave the signal to attack.

(Johnny) Creepy man, this is just what we need to get the big scoop.

Jessica kept her finger on the trigger...
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

6. Likes Esiphas liked this post
    Senior Member Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2014 05:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Nitro245

Joseph had watched in horror as the monsters merged to create this girl. Weapon raised and at the ready he called to Immanuel. "Hey boss, it's now or never. Your call my friend." He quickly looked to the others to make sure everyone was accounted for. "I think you should make a decision quickly Immanuel."

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Immanuel frowned slightly as mind raced around. Symbolism. Red... Passion... love fury... girl.. vulnerability... weakness... personal signicance? Sister... daughter... lost. Importance... possible.

Verdict... avoid direct confrontation.

Immanuel looked at the surroundings...

"Alright. Jessica, Tannith, London, Jake, and Johnny you break around left. In three seconds Jessica you fire and you guys will move and draw its attention. Move quickly around behind it. Jessica, do not hit it. I don't want that thing dead until we understand the exact nature of the creature and its effect on the patient.

When the target starts to move Joseph, you will fire on the target, again non-lethally, and you, Amber Nate and myself will break right and go around that flank. As we will distract it. If successful it should prove unable to track either party as its attention will be divided and before it can properly organize itself to begin a pursuit we can move past it and be gone. Jessica and Joesph, keep your eye on it and if it starts to focus on the other party, provide covering fire."

"Understood." Immanuel said... not a question. An order. His eyes were hard and chill, the odds weighed on his mind.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2014 05:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Nitro245

(Trying to revive this because I quite liked it)

"Gotcha boss." Joseph had checked his ammo clip to make sure he had enough ammo, and then yelled to Jessica, "Ready when you are Jess."

(It's not much, but hopefully I help revive this thing)

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information