AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: AMALAYER (I'm a liar)

Fearless Red Mage SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13's Avatar
    Gil
    Talkative
    Gifts Ice Ornament Ouran Patch
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2013 07:13 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default AMALAYER (I'm a liar)

So, November 13, 2012. A woman has been made the laughingstock of the whole Philippines..maybe even the world. If you have a twitter, this trend was the trending topic worldwide at the top spots. I want to know what the AF members think but of course, I would like to give mine first.

So here's the story of the one who recorded the video:

He was astonished to hear a loud shouting voice in the Light Rail Transit. The women who shouted "AMALAYER (I'm a liar)" was angry because apparently Ms. Lady Guard stopped her because she was doing the wrong procedure.

I haven't heard the story of the AMALAYER girl but I have things to say:

1. A lot of people are badmouthing her with words like " She's stupid" "She's crazy" "She needs to get a life". I think check yourself in the mirror and ask yourself: "have you heard of emotions? I think they like control your actions". I'm not in favor with the girl.
    After the incident, people have been attacking the girl with comments mentioned previously. She even got kicked out of her own college which is a bad thing.
    I feel sorry for her although her rude behavior is totally indecent. I can treat the uploader/haters as the same light as the girl who displayed her rude behavior.
    This is already considered cyber-bullying in fact.
    * The video is not even the complete scene of the incident. Meaning, the girl could have been right about the lady guard being dominant.

2. People have been doing parodies which sickens because it's not helping the issue to die. They use someone's mistake as entertainment.

3. The issue is just no big deal. No physical harm done. And a message to the uploader: Instead of recording the video.. Y U NO STOP THEM?!

So, what do you think guys? Poofff. That was a lot of english. I can feel my nose bleeding now. I hope you understand my point

Senior Member PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts 054 - Psyduck
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2012 02:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: AMALAYER (I'm a liar)

Poor lady ;w; getting thrown out of college for a temper tantrum...I would be devastated...especially since education is something i pride myself in u.u i would hope it's the same for her...i hope she gets into an even better college ^w^! Shrug it off girl from the philippines! I've had my share of tantrums, don't worry everyone's human ^.~

3. Likes SakuraKiss13 liked this post
    ☆*:.。. UGUU .。.:*☆ nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Chibi Crisis Moon Compact 039 - Jigglypuff Neko Tv
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2013 01:50 PM
    Threads

+ AH MUNNA EAT CHOO! + YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi°'s Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2015 03:36 PM
    Threads

Woow, she certainly got an additude. I was waiting for the finger snapping..

Name:  tumblr_luu4btKCsY1r1xhsz.gif
Views: 1975
Size:  497.6 KB

But I agree with you on the videomaking part, we can't see what the lady actually did to her to have this tantrum. Poor girl.. she get's angry, another guy's taping it and her life is basically ruined now.

6. Likes SakuraKiss13 liked this post
Closed Thread

Thread Information