AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: I am NOT digging the guest list for this upcoming con in April.

Junior Member RocketManJimbo is on a distinguished road RocketManJimbo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-17-2009 10:11 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default I am NOT digging the guest list for this upcoming con in April.

Well, there's this con in Hoboken I've been wanting to go to since I heard about it, and I just found out the guest list, and I'm VERY annoyed...

http://www.stevens.edu/anime/cgi-bin/cpac/

How come every single con in NJ never invites Veronica Taylor or Rachael Lillis? They always invite their SHITTY replacements? Nobody will ever play Jessie or Misty the way Rachael did, and Michele whatever her name is sounds too sweet and innocent, and doesn't fit. And James' replacement sounds like he has a cold, and cannot and will not pull it off the same way Eric Stuart did. Is NJ having some kind of love affair with the replacement voice actors or something?

Member Noata 261 is on a distinguished road Noata 261's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-2009 03:55 PM
    Threads

The fact that you know the names of the voice actors from pokemon saddens me.

Is the bee's knees ZenErik has a reputation beyond repute ZenErik has a reputation beyond repute ZenErik has a reputation beyond repute ZenErik has a reputation beyond repute ZenErik has a reputation beyond repute ZenErik has a reputation beyond repute ZenErik has a reputation beyond repute ZenErik has a reputation beyond repute ZenErik has a reputation beyond repute ZenErik has a reputation beyond repute ZenErik has a reputation beyond repute ZenErik's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2010 04:55 AM
    Threads

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Noata 261 View Post
    The fact that you know the names of the voice actors from pokemon saddens me.
    And now you do too.
    Arm The Citizen
    Deserving Teeth

Wolley makes me things.

Closed Thread

Thread Information